Let's start this shall we?
I DARE for someone to write a crossover of Kim Possible and Totally Spies based on this fanart: Click me >=3
Best saying EVER of all time XD (said by a 7 year old to her new babysitter here):
'' I get that you want to 'relate' to me and make me feel like we're going to be 'best friends' but let me make one thing clear. I am a gifted child of a rare caliber. And I demand to be treated as such. I am not a nose picking, paste eating, cookie stealing, mindless second grader. I. Am. God.''
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NEW COMPUTER MONITOR AND AL THE GOOD SHIT WITH IT! I HAS IT! TYPING ON IT RIGHT NOW! SO FUCKING HYPED YOU HAS NO IDEA!
You know what I find interesting? It's weird how one person that thinks he/she are annoying says to others that think the same that they are a great person but he/she doesn't believe it when others say the same to him/her. That makes you think: Does those other people believe when YOU tell them that they are an amazing person? And if not, what will you do about it?
this awesome person's: (and the link better work you damn site! Fuck this site and it's links)
Stickaroo Check them ooooout~
Also here's my DeviantArt page even tho I haven't really drawn anything you could still find some cool arts I have fav. and give them a fav. yourselves ;)
Second of all! A friend of mine on DeviantArt drew art of my OC and I LOVE him for it!!! Check him out~!:
Hey guys! You can call me Scourge. I'm a girl and, well, let's see what I'm like
Name: Not telling but some very close friends of mine have nicknamed me Cinder
Birthday:... Uh...Do I have to?
Hobbies: Drawing, reading and writing(recently).
Likes: Music, everything that has to do with a computer (it seems I'm a geek?? X)), Anime/Manga and FPS games =D
Dislikes: People that complain for nothing, say bad things/insult an author because they think the story isn't good. Spicy food... too spicy food. Cocky people... too cocky people that don't know their limits...YULLEN (Kanda/Allen)!! ( Geez there are just SO MANY stories of this pairing it's...GAH!! )
Favorite color (generic question xD): Black and Dark Purple (does that make me Gothic?)
Favorite animal: A very difficult question for me because I love animals sooooo much!!...Snow Leopard
(I'm gonna run out of what to talk about sooner than expected xD)
Touhou Project, HALO, Crysis, Spider-man, Borderlands, a lot of FPS games, Team Fortress and a so much more
RWBY, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, Kiddy Grade, Spider-Man, Red vs Blue, Young Justice, Black*Rock Shooter, Bleach, Danny Phantom, Fairy Tail, Familiar Of Zero, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kim Possible and so much more
Shego (Kim Possible)
Flandre Scarlet (Touhou Project)
Coco (RWBY)...She's so fucking badass/awesome!!!
Road Camelot (D. Gray- Man)
Soul 'Eater' Evans (Soul Eater)
Venom (Spider- Man)
Agent Tex (Red vs Blue)
Artemis (Young Justice)
Insane Black*Rock Shooter (Black*Rock Shooter, obviously)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
Ember McLain (Danny Phantom)
Erza (Fairy Tail)
Tabitha ( Familiar of Zero )
Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Rokken (Ron/Drakken because sidekicks stick together)
Black Rock Shooter
BRS/DM (Black Rock Shooter/Dead Master)
OTP: KoiFura- Koishi/Flandre (There are so much more but this is at the top of the list)
WhiteRose or Pink- Weiss/Ruby
BlackRose or Ladybug- Blake/Ruby
So do I have to tell anything else?...Meh. Random copy-paste stuff from other amazing people out there because I'm that original:
FRIENDS: Hold out their umbrella for you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will offer to put your book away after class.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with you.
FRIENDS: Has never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Will ask why you're crying.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Let you make an idiot of yourself in public
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or Instagram. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, GamerGal546, Girl-with-black-wings. Rocketdog791, It’s Fnicking Awesomeness, TeamPiper, Lexie Daughter of Athena, Firecewolf, Bookworm257, KatieElizabethGrace, PJoHoOFan, Lily975, Scourge From BloodClan
- When my mother is mad... she doesn't glare daggers, oh no... she glares pitch-forks!
- What are you talking about? I don't get distracted easi- OH, A SQUIRREL!!!
- MATH: Mental Abuse To Humans
- Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
- Sanity is overrated. Try insanity!
- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
- Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
- Parents are odd. They spend the first few years of your life teaching you to walk and talk, and the rest telling you to sit down and shut up.
- I believe in a world where chickens can cross the road WITHOUT their motives questioned!
- What do we want? PROCRASTINATION! When do we want it? ...Next week.
- There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
- An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you melons...you're dyslexic.
- Sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an ART.
- You say "psycho" like it's a bad thing...
- Knowledge is power; power is the root of all evil. Therefore studying is evil.
- You know what?! Earth sucks, I’m going home.
- The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
- Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
- Being crazy is like being normal, only better!
- I'm not very good with advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
- Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs!
- God made man, knew he could do better, and made woman.
- I was about to conquer the world but then I got distracted by something shiny.
- Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
- Don't mess with me. Your ghost will regret it.
- People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who DO sure as heck wish I was.
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing!
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
- Friendship isn't about whom you've known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side.
- Some people are so poor, all they have is money.
- Never fear shadows. They simply mean that there's a light shining somewhere.
- People don't cry because they're weak. They cry because they've been strong for too long.
- Don't compare yourself with others in this world. There isn't anyone else like you to compare yourself to.
- Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them, but most of the time it's comforting just to know that they're there.
- I can't promise to love you forever, because I won't live that long. But I can promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life.
- In the end, it's not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have.
- The saddest people sometimes smile the brightest, the loneliest people can be the kindest. All because they do not with the pain they've endured on another soul.
- Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and believed by idiots.
- Reach for the stars; because even if you fail, you'll land on the moon.
- Treasure those who know your flaws, your weaknesses, your fears and your worst moments and still think you're amazing.
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow. I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on (or at least, smiling)
(I wonder if it's weird that I stole all this from that one person I met across the street the other day)
Well that is all from me mates have a nice day~