Author has written 12 stories for Batman, Nightwing, Batman: Under the Red Hood, and Young Justice.
I love Batman, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited, Arrow, Smallville, The King of Queens, and pretty much anything to do with comics.
My fav charactes are the entire Batfamily, the Justice League and the Doom Patrol.
My #1 Favorite Character is... Helena Wayne! I like her better as Batgirl instead of Robin and in all of my stories she will the leader of Young Justice.
I will mostly write stories for Batman and Young justice since they are my favorite show and comic. (Which by the way shouldn't have been cancelled and Wally shouldn't have died. Just saying!)
My favorite song for right now is Come and Get It By Selena Gomez.
I read a lot and my favorite books are The Nightshade Trilogy, The Trylle Trillogy, and the Immortals series.
I will accept any comments and criticism and love any reviews left.If anyone cares I do take requests...If you do want me to write a story there are some issues I have on certain characters.
1. All my stories will be placed in SEASON 1!!! I loved YJ but there were some things in season 2 that I hated. Like how Wally died, what they did to Red Arrow, the time when Aqualad was a traitor, how they left the show on a total cliffhanger, and oh yea WALLY DIED(!?)
2. If you want me to do a Roy Harper/Red Arrow story it will have nothing to do with Jade N./Cheshire or the fact he was a clone. I hate that they ruined him by putting his daughter in the show and putting Jade in there also. So any story with Roy Harper is placed in season one before all that crap happened. All pairings welcome except with Cheshire.
3. I like the original six (seven counting Red Arrow) so I will write any pairings among them. It might take a couple days but I need time to think of dialogue.
1. Batgirl in all my stories will be Helena Wayne. I can write stories with her as Huntress, but just so you know she was the actual Huntress. Not Helena Bertinelli. Look it up on Wikipedia I am writing the truth.
2. I will not write any stories with the pairing of Batman/Wonder Woman. I despise that pairing.
3. Damian doesn't die. No exceptions. It just wasn't right.