Author has written 33 stories for Lord of the Rings, Avengers, Doctor Strange, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Update -- November 2020:
I no longer post on this website due to the lack of feedback I got on my MCU fics, compared to the huge amount of feedback I got on Archive of Our Own. You can find over 60 works starring Doctor Strange there, as well as one new Tolkien ficlet, under "Aelaer" there. Or Google this username, I come up fast. Throughout 2021 I will be reworking/rewriting and posting the "Tales of Life" Aragorn ficlets on AO3, possibly reworking/rewriting some of my other old, canon-based Tolkien stories, and continue posting new stories for Doctor Strange.
I am based in California and have been writing fan fiction since 2003 (with a long hiatus between 2011 to 2016). My main fandom has been and always will be centered around Middle-earth, especially with characters related to The Lord of the Rings. My favorite character is Aragorn, and my secondary favorites are Faramir, Gandalf, Halbarad, and Bilbo. You will see these characters, and those related to them, appear often in my stories.
However, while Tolkien's world will always be the fandom of my heart, in the last couple years I have taken a pivot to explore some of the MCU, especially anything surrounding the character Doctor Strange.
I write in many different genres, but my favorite genres tend to be action, angst, and humor. I also have a soft spot in my heart for crossovers.
1. Within Enemy Hands is my first fan fic that has absolutely nothing to do with Middle-earth. Frankly put, it was a gap-filler I was waiting for other Doctor Strange fans to fill, but as that did not happen, I decided to write my own version of this chilling canon scene. It focuses upon Stephen's thoughts while he is in the clutches of Ebony Maw.
2. Strange in a Strange Land is a LOTR/Doctor Strange crossover with an action/adventure and humor focus. You can thank this vicious, vicious plot bunny for ending my 5-year vacation from fan fiction.
3. A Sign of Things to Come is a gap-filler from Infinity War from when Banner fell through the window in the Sanctum to Tony's arrival there.
4. The Calm Before the Storm is a gap-filler from Infinity War on the donut ship and better establishes the connections and relationships between Tony, Stephen, and Peter.
5. The Opening is a a gap-filler from Infinity War that stars Stephen and Mantis, and takes place after Stephen goes through time and just before Thanos arrives.
6. A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies is a humorous look at what happens when you take the magical equivalent of laughing gas. Stars Stephen, Wong, and others of Kamar-Taj. Illustration included in its version on AO3.
7. Within the Shadows is an AU of Stephen Strange accidentally getting himself stuck in another reality of Earth where things are very different from his own. This story is part of a series that can all be found on AO3.
8. Dawn of Red Skies is a 6-chapter story starring Stephen filled with angst, torture, character introspection, and something of a bittersweet (but 'happy') ending.
All other works from 2019 forward can be found on AO3.
1. Pirates of the Ring was my first fan fiction story, the first version started in 2003. Jack Sparrow and four others of the Caribbean land in Middle-earth at the beginning of FOTR. This story contains comedy, romance, action and adventure, some angst, and more. 43 chapters long and edited several times throughout the years, the story was completed on its 7th anniversary.
2. Surprises of Yule is a one-shot about a surprise Yule celebration just before the Fellowship sets out from Rivendell. Book-verse.
3. Elven Light is a tale about Arwen coming upon a most unusual character within her home in a time of grief. Book-verse.
4. How to Raise an Orc is just that: a sweet elf-child finds a young orc and wishes to raise it. Older, wiser characters are not quite sure that this is a good idea.
5. Rendezvous is a short sequel to The Better Huntsman. Very much a humor piece that stars Aragorn and Faramir.
6. The Better Huntsman is a tale concerning Aragorn and Faramir and what happens when they simply try and relax for once. Needless to say that events turn sour. Adventure with humor.
7. Heirs of Gondor is a series of five stories painting the relationship between Boromir and Aragorn and how it grew between the Council of Elrond and before they departed from Rivendell. Strictly book-verse.
8. Rewriting Time is the sequel to The Writer's Mind. A bit darker than the original, and certainly much longer, but still follows the original theme of the first story.
9. Just a Cold is a five chapter fic that stars Aragorn feeling just a little under the weather, Faramir, Arwen, and a few OCs. Humor story with some action, but book-verse.
10. A Most Modest Proposition is a one shot that came by when I read yet another fantasy crossover. It makes fun of the whole situation, because, frankly put, faeries and unicorns simply don't belong in Middle-earth.
11. Stuck in the Book is, yet again, another one shot that parodies the "fall into M-e" plotline in a little bit of a different way.
1. From Beginning to Beginning was for a Drabble Teitho Contest, and won second place. It is a series of ficlets with a similar theme that will make sense once you read it. General story.
2. Early Morning Awakenings was written for Aragorn's birthday. This one is filled with much fluff and cuteness.
3. A Midnight Tapping was written for the Halloween Teitho Challenge. It is very much the opposite of fluff, and can be considered AU.
4. An Elf-lord's Patience is another one-shot. Elrond is always interrupted during his council by silly Mary Sues. One day, he finally cracks. Book and movie fans should both enjoy it.
5. The Writer's Mind is a silly five chapter fic that I wrote to make fun of pretty much every Aragorn and Legolas torture-fic writer out there and the recurring tropes you find in the genre; completely harmless and lots of senseless fun.
6. Blood of a Brother is a one-shot I wrote for a Teitho contest. We were supposed to use the title 'Blood of a Brother' and then define it in our own way. Dark AU.
7. No Mere Ranger is a one-shot Shirebound shirebunny: "Shortly after the Council of Elrond, one of the hobbits runs into Aragorn. Does this hobbit treat him any differently, now that he knows that Strider is much more than 'a mere Ranger?'"
8. Safe? is a one-shot based on a Shirebound shirebunny: "Aragorn told Frodo not to lay aside the mithril coat 'even in sleep, unless fortune brings you where you are safe for a while'. After dwelling in Lothlorien for some days, Frodo begins to wonder whether here, at last, is a land safe enough for him to take off the mithril mail."
9. Never Sleep, Never Die was originally a song-fic that can be found at http:///viewstory.php?sid=380&chapter=1. It was based on Evanescene's song 'Whisper'. The non-song-fic version can be found here on this site. Total angst piece, can be considered AU by book purists.
10. Gone and Forgotten is a one chapter story. I cannot spoil it here, but just read it if you REALLY want something different. AU.
11. A King Corrupted is a two chapter, T-rated story about how the Mouth of Sauron came to be.
1. Tales of Life is a set of ficlets written for weekly prompts in the AragornAngst Yahoo listing (just a general Aragorn fan fiction fanbase). They all have Aragorn in them, and they are all book-verse (yay book-verse!). I long ago fell behind schedule for posting with the weekly prompts, but I'm nonetheless writing all the prompts in order, in my own time.
1. Monty Python and the Holy Jewel is, naturally, a Monty Python crossover. It takes place in the 4th Age of Middle-earth... and it is quite a ride. Right now it is on hiatus, and frankly put, if I ever get back to it, it'll likely be rewritten in many ways.
2. Hearts of Men is a book-verse political drama with a good dose of friendship, a drop of canon romance, a spattering of humor, and a few spoonfuls of action and angst. It takes place shortly after Aragorn is crowned king, and includes several canon and OC characters. As I started writing this several years ago, it is right now on indefinite hiatus and will go through a heavy editing process before I start it anew once more.
Plot bunnies/upcoming works:
You will find all of them under this username on AO3.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Feana Puddlefoot (27)
Gandalfs apprentice (13)
Legolas stalker (6)
Legolass Q (7)
MP brennan (40)
peredhil lover (9)
Sadie Elfgirl (14)
The Noble Platypus (16)
The Yuggster (27)