Author has written 25 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
I am an art major based in California. I am absolutely obsessed with Lord of the Rings and Tolkien; no more, no less. My favorite character is Aragorn, without a doubt, though I also do like Faramir, Gandalf, Halbarad, Bilbo, Elladan/Elrohir, Arwen, and Eowyn, and others. You will see these characters appear often in my stories.
Works in Progress:
1. Hearts of Men is a book-verse political drama with a good dose of friendship, a drop of canon romance, a spattering of humor, and a few spoonfuls of action and angst. It takes place shortly after Aragorn is crowned king, and includes several canon and OC characters.
Completed Fan Fics:
1. Pirates of the Ring was my first fan fiction story, the first version started in 2003. Jack Sparrow and four others of the Caribbean land in Middle-earth at the beginning of FOTR. This story contains comedy, romance, action and adventure, some angst, and more. 43 chapters long and edited several times throughout the years, the story was completed on its 7th anniversary.
2. Surprises of Yule is a one-shot about a surprise Yule celebration just before the Fellowship sets out from Rivendell. Book-verse.
3. Elven Light is a tale about Arwen coming upon a most unusual character within her home in a time of grief. Book-verse.
4. How to Raise an Orc is just that: a sweet elf-child finds a young orc and wishes to raise it. Older, wiser characters are not quite sure that this is a good idea.
5. Rendezvous is a short sequel to The Better Huntsman. Very much a humor piece that, yet again, stars Aragorn and Faramir.
6. The Better Huntsman is a tale concerning Aragorn and Faramir and what happens when they simply try and relax for once. Needless to say that events turn sour. Adventure with humor.
7. Heirs of Gondor is a series of five stories painting the relationship between Boromir and Aragorn and how it grew between the Council of Elrond and before they departed from Rivendell. Strictly book-verse.
8. Rewriting Time is the sequel to The Writer's Mind. A bit darker than the original, and certainly much longer, but still follows the original theme of the first story.
9. Just a Cold is a five chapter fic that stars Aragorn feeling just a little under the weather, Faramir, Arwen, and a few OCs. Humor story with some action, but book-verse.
10. A Most Modest Proposition is a one shot that came by when I read yet another fantasy crossover. It makes fun of the whole situation, because, frankly put, faeries and unicorns simply don't belong in Middle-earth.
11. Stuck in the Book is, yet again, another one shot that parodies the "fall into M-e" plotline in a new and interesting way.
1. From Beginning to Beginning was for a Drabble Teitho Contest, and won second place. It is a series of ficlets with a similar theme that will make sense once you read it. General story.
2. Early Morning Awakenings was written for Aragorn's birthday. Happy birthday, my dear Ranger! This one is filled with much fluff and cuteness.
3. A Midnight Tapping was written for the Halloween Teitho Challenge. It is very much the opposite of fluff, and can be considered AU.
4. An Elf-lord's Patience is another one-shot. Elrond is always interrupted during his council by silly Mary Sues. One day, he finally cracks. Book and movie fans should both enjoy it.
5. The Writer's Mind is a silly five chapter fic that I wrote to make fun of pretty much every Aragorn and Legolas torture-fic writer out there and the recurring tropes you find in the genre; completely harmless and lots of senseless fun.
6. Blood of a Brother is a one-shot I wrote for a Teitho contest. We were supposed to use the title 'Blood of a Brother' and then define it in our own way. Dark AU.
7. No Mere Ranger is a one-shot Shirebound shirebunny: "Shortly after the Council of Elrond, one of the hobbits runs into Aragorn. Does this hobbit treat him any differently, now that he knows that Strider is much more than 'a mere Ranger?'"
8. Safe? is a one-shot based on a Shirebound shirebunny: "Aragorn told Frodo not to lay aside the mithril coat 'even in sleep, unless fortune brings you where you are safe for a while'. After dwelling in Lothlorien for some days, Frodo begins to wonder whether here, at last, is a land safe enough for him to take off the mithril mail."
9. Never Sleep, Never Die was originally a song-fic that can be found at. It was based on Evanescene's song 'Whisper'. The non-song-fic version can be found here on this site. Total angst piece, can be considered AU by book purists.
10. Gone and Forgotten is a one chapter story. I cannot spoil it here, but just read it if you REALLY want something different. AU.
11. A King Corrupted is a two chapter, T-rated story about how the Mouth of Sauron came to be.
1. Tales of Life is a set of ficlets written for weekly prompts in the AragornAngst Yahoo listing (just a general Aragorn fan fiction fanbase). They all have Aragorn in them, and they are all book-verse (yay book-verse!). I long ago fell behind schedule for posting with the weekly prompts, but I'm nonetheless writing all the prompts in order, in my own time.
Discontinued for now:
1. Monty Python and the Holy Jewel is, naturally, a Monty Python crossover. It takes place in the 4th Age of Middle-earth... and it is quite a ride. Right now it is on hiatus, and frankly put, if I ever get back to it, it'll likely be rewritten in many ways.
Plot bunnies/upcoming works:
1. A Buffy/LOTR crossover, co-authored by my friend Narukyu. A very large, detailed outline about what is going to happen, and a good amount of dialogue written so far.
And so much more...
That's all that comes to mind now. I put my email in my bio, and if you have any questions or comments feel free to email or PM me! Ta!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Unsafe External Link