Author has written 15 stories for Charmed, Pokémon, H2O: Just Add Water, Peter Pan, Mako Mermaids, Harry Potter, Ever After High, Barbie, Hunger Games, and Once Upon a Time.
Hi, my name is Natalie and I love to read and write. I am 20 years old and a real life Dutch girl!!! So, if anyone noticed, English isn't my birth language. I know I'm crazy, I hear this everday.
My fandoms includes:
I am a really big fan of Harry Potter and people can ask me almost anything from the series. I'm from Holland, so my english isn't quiet good. I love magic and fairytales that have magic in it. I'm crazy about mermaids and I just love H2o just add water
Some people won't like what I'm saying now, but I don't like one direction or Justin Bieber. I like bands, such as Aqua,Vengaboys, Spice Girls, etc. My most favorite singers at this moment are Kate Alexa,Indiana Evans,Victoria Justice,Liz Gillies and Ariana Grande.
I often wonder if there are really mermaids in this world, or that they don't excist anymore like the dodo.
People think I'm crazy because I believe in mermaids, fairies, unicorns and a lot more mystical creatures, I think of them as the kind of people who don't even believe what they see before their own eyes.
You May Be A Writer If-
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
31. You wonder why people look at you strangely when you quote your own Story that no one around his heard of or read. Then laugh hysterically or cry bitterly at that quote.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Anime895(USA), Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium), mewmewgodess (Canada), AUehara (Brazil), Alurax (USA), Luigi's Wacky World (USA),DarkDarsi(Australia), Hitotsune-Kozo (USA), Magic Basher54986 (USA), Toa Aerrow (Australia), DeafAngel2000 (USA), Charmedhpgirl (Netherlands)
Randomly List 10 Harry Potter Characters
1. Bellatrix Lestrange
2. Hermione Granger
3. Severus Snape
4. Albus Dumbledore
5. Draco Malfoy
6. Minerva McGonagall
7. Andromeda Tonks
8. Rodolphus Lestrange
9. Dolores Umbridge
10. Molly Weasley
Can you imagine a 1/7 fanfiction?
Do you like the Bellamione ship?
What about a 9/4 couple?
Do you agree with a 1/2 ship on a Fanfiction?
What if you had to write a 1/5 Fanfiction?
3/4 ship for fanfiction?
1.) Estimated number of stories written?
2.) Longest story?
3.) Shortest story?
4.) Preferred genre?
5.) Weird habits with writing?
6.) Word processor or notebook?
7.) Open/Private about writing?
9.) Favorite fandom?
10.) Favorite story?
11.) Favorite line?
12.) Writing music?
13.) Hardest to write?
14.) Easiest to write?
15.) Pet peeves in writing?
16.) 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person?
17.) Ever made Mary/Gary-Sue?
18.) Hardest to write - beginning, middle, or end?
19.) Best thing about being a writer?
20.) Worst thing about being a writer?
21.) Writing - Hobby or addiction?
22.) Longest case of writer's block?
100 Random Things About Me
1. Age? 19
2. Height? 1,75 meter
3. Eyes? green/brown
4. Have any tattoos? Nope.
5. And piercings? Only my ears
6. Fave food? Greek and Pizaa
7. Fave pizza topping? Sausage
8. Fave drink? Hot chocolate milk
9. Siblings? 2 sisters and 2 brother and 1 sister-in-law and 1 brother-in-law (I know, big family)
10. Been in a fight? Several (maybe)
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Nope
12. Weight? Do you really wanna know????
13. Fave snack? Chips
14. Fave candy? Drop
15. Fave movie? Harry Potter!!
16. Fave show? Charmed, Once Upon a Time, Buffy, H2o, Mako Mermaids, etc…
17. Do you smoke? Once did (when I was 6, got one from my sister), but I never liked it.
18. Blonds or brunettes? Don’t know
19. Any scars? Yep
20. Fave music? Pop
21. Fave actor? Can’t choose
22. Where do you live? The Netherlands
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My friends
24. Last person who made you cry? My (ex) best friend
25. Do you enjoy school? It depends
26. Desires? To write a book
27. Fave fast food joint? Macdonalds
28. What's the last thing you drank? Water
29. What are you doing right now? answering there questions
30. Where would you like to go? Australia
31. Are you in a relationship? Nope
32. Ever been arrested? Nope
33. Ever had a stalker? Nope
34. Ever gone sky-diving? Nope (and I don’t want to)
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? Into my favorite stories.
36. Is there a god? I don’t know
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yes.
38. Are you squeamish? I don’t know what that is.
39. Are you a human? Nope, I’m part mermaid, part human. I’m still waiting for my parents to tell me that ;p
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? I don't know
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? running away
42. Do people find you attractive? I don’t know
43. What annoys you? most everyone at my school
44. What are you afraid of? People I don’t like
45. Gold or silver? Gold
46. Are people afraid of you? I think some are…
47. Do you sing in public? No way
48. Ever been screwed over? Several times.
49. Does money make people happy? It depends
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? Let's hope so
51. What's your hair look like? Dyed red
52. First job? It’s crisis
53. Do you like meeting new people? A little bit
54. Do you get along with your parents? Yes
55. Ever played strip poker? No
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? No
57. Ever been in a car accident? Nope
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? Can’t count them anymore
59. Do you care what people think of you? No why should I?
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? Out of college
61. Are you afraid of the dark? Just of what might be in the dark
62. What kind of car do you have? I don’t have one, just a bike.
63. Time you were born? 20:15
64. Ever break any bones? Nope
65. Fave childhood toy? Mini Polly Pocket Disney
66. Fave author? J.K. Rowling and Stephen King!
67. Are you a paranoid person? Maybe sometimes
68. Have any enemies? Yeah
69. Are you afraid of heights? No
70. Last movie you watched? Hunger Games Catching Fire
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Pet Cemetery Stephen King
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
73. Favorite color? Purple
74. What time do you usually wake up? 12:00 in the weekends, it depends how late I’m going to school.
75. What are you doing? For the second time, answering these questions
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Money
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? Does school count? Cause I think it should.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? If school counts, five.
79. Can you do a handstand? Nope
80. Are you an angry person? Only when I'm angry.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? Yeah a ton of people at my school that I am not going to name
82. Do you talk in your sleep? I don’t think I do.
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? The most I have ever drank was 3 glasses of wine.
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? Nope
85. Are you delusional? Sometimes
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Singing
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? Anything at school
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? Nope
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? Pirate
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Love actually
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? It depends what it was
93. How are you feeling right now? Sore
94. What annoys you about people? When they bully people.
95. Do you dislike children? No, I love them
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I can try
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? I don’t
98. Can you smile for me? It depends if I like you
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? I read a book
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? Yesterday
H2o just add water quotes:
(1x20) Hook, Line, and Sinker
1x10) The Camera Never Lies
(1x02) Pool Party
(2x07) In Hot Water
(1x20) Hook, Line, and Sinker
(1x20) Hook, Line and Sinker
(2x08) Wrong Side Of The Tracks
(2x08) Wrong Side Of The Tracks
(2x03) The One That Got Away
(1x21) Red Herring
1. Brock: I didn't know vikings still existed...
2. Brock: Rejected...by the only girl I ever loved!
3. James: Hey, how can we breathe underwater?
4. Jessie: "Pikachu's ours!!"
5. Jessie: Prepare for more trouble than you've ever seen!
6. Brock: This Nurse Joy's Bangs are 1 cm longer than any other Joy in the country...
7. James: "I am the Flaming Moltres!"
8. Misty: "Bug! Bug! Bug! Bug!"
10. James: Quick! It's coming! Dance like an eggplant!
11. Jessie: (To Misty) Listen to me kid when you get involved with the opposite sex you're only asking for trouble.
12. Jessie: Prepare for trouble, and a dance!
13. Ash: If anybody's out there, you can come out. And if you're a monster or a ghost, you can stay where you are.
14. Narrator: So the story continues
15. James : We have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
16. James : With enemies like that, who needs friends?
17. Misty: Oh no. Staryu's in real pain.
19. [Brock growls at Charmandar]
20. Ash: It's following Pikachu around like its a streaker or something,
21. Ash: "Wow, imagine Brock, married!"
22. Ash: "Huh? I don't see a beautiful girl."
23. Mewtwo: I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that makes you who you are.
24. Misty- This isn't funny I look like a cartoon!
Ash- A cartoon?! Like that would ever happen!
25. Gary was here!
26. Jessie: Do you think I'm blind?
27. Meowth: They're stuck in a dark place with impending doom and no way out. That sounds like my life.
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean taking someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101
When Life Gives you Lemons, Make Lemonade!
And repost this if you hate Life (and add your own quote to 'Life and Lemons'
so, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
i live in my own little world. but it's ok, they know me there
your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
What happened? House of Night Marked
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Life with boys
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The tv from downstairs
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday when I came back from the birthday of my cousins
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Yesterday when i was doing just dance 4 with my cousins
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this survey?
I think its funny
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy
A lot of books
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have 21 swimming diplomas
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would change it all
19. George Bush:
I dont know him, I'm from Holland
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
You know you live(d) in 2013 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile .
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a Cariba Heine fan copy and paste this into your profile
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
One way to figure out how things work, push all the buttons!
Boys are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
The difference between friends and best friends
F: Never asks for food or drink
BF: Is the reason your fridge is empty
F:Bail you out of jail
BF: In the next cell saying "Damn we messed up, again!"
F:Only knows a few things about you.
BF: Is writing a embarassing biography you don't know about as we speak.
F:Knocks on the door.
BF:Comes in saying "I'm Hoooooome"
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you whenyou aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries. (same best friends same mom)
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
I sat back looking at the stars and began to think.. where the HECK is my roof!
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping. (Why wait that long)
2) Thou shall not do drugs. (Alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart. (Wal-Mart has a bigger selection)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism. (Destruction has a bigger effect)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents. (Everyone knows grandma has more money)
6) Thou shall not get into fights. (Just start them)
7) Thou shall not skip class. (Just take the whole day off)
8) Thou shall not strip in class. (Hooters pays more)
9) Thou shall not think about having sex. (like Nike says, "Just do it")
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street. (Just leave ‘em in the middle)
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
I called your boyfriend gay, and he hit me with his purse.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Don't take life too seriously; No one get
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
"God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman." - Adela Rodgers St. Johns
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"- Unknown
“When there's a will, I want to be in it.” – Unknown
Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
Boys are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
If two wrongs dont make a right, try three.
Borrow money from pessimists- they dont expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that can't.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Put your music on Shuffle and fill this out!!
Opening credits: Tutenstein intro NL
Waking up: Tell me something I don't know-Selena Gomez
First day of school: Supernaturel-Raven
Falling in love: Mambo Chiwambo-Winx Club
Breaking up: I want you back-Victorious
Driving: Winx intro 4 NL
Flashback: I was made to love you-Sita and Bart
Mental Breakdown: Het kwaad komt eraan-Swan princess 3
Getting back together: If you could stay-Indiana Evans
Wedding:Summer Sunshine-Barbie in a mermaid tale
Birth of a child:Break out of this box-Cheetah Girls
Final battle: Backflip-Raven
Death scene: Viridian City-Pokemon
Funeral:You don't know me-Victorious
End credits:I deserve it-Bratz girlz really rock
Put your music on Shuffle and fill this out!!
Opening credits: We are blonds...so what
Waking up: Hot 'N' Cold-Katy Perry
First day of school: Let go- Bratz Forever Diamondz
Falling in love: Work it out-Indiana Evans
Breaking up: Beautiful-Bratz forever diamondz
Driving: Dance with me-Cheetah Girls
Mental Breakdown: Kommer en kwel-The little mermaid
Getting back together: Cinderella-Britney Spears
Birth of a child: Celebration-Muppets
Final battle: Move-Dreamgirls
Death scene: Getting Lucky-Chipettes
Funeral: He's a tramp-Alvin and the chipmunks
End credits: I let go-Kate Alexa
1. Put your mp3 on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag your friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the note from.
(THE SONGS UNDER THE QUESTIONS ARE MY ANSWERS)
1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
6.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
7.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
9.WHAT IS 22?
10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
12.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
13.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
14.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
15.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
16.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
17.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
18.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
19.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
20.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
21.WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
WILL YOU DIE?
23.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
24.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
25.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
26.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
27.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
28.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
29.IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
30.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
31.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
32. DO YOU FEEL HAPPY?
33. HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
34. HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED MUCH IN YOUR LIFE SO FAR?
35. IS MUSIC YOUR LIFE?
36. ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?
37. ARE YOU POPULAR?
38. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD FASHION SENSE?
39. DOES THE PERSON YOU LIKE LIKE YOU BACK?
40. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN NO-ONE IS LOOKING?
41. ARE YOU A VIOLENT PERSON?
42. DO YOU HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE?
43. ARE YOU A LONER?
44. DO YOU HAVE A LARGE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS?
45. ARE YOU STILL IN SCHOOL?
46. ARE YOU HYGENIC?
47. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?
48. WHAT WILL YOU THINK OF DIRECTLY BEFORE YOU FALL ASLEEP?
49. ARE YOU A MUSICIAN?
50. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW? Y
That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk has to explain what he was doing to the cow...
Slamming your door shut, so everyone in the house knows you're pissed off.
Being trapped in your room, because there are strangers at your house.
Mom: Clean your room, family is coming over. Me: I'm sorry, I didn't know the gathering would be held in my room...
That scary moment when you're about to go to bed and realize you had homework.
That awkward moment when you're at a friend's house, and their parents start screaming at them, and you're just like, that's a nice wall...
I hate it when new parents want to know who the baby looks like. It was born 15 minutes ago, it looks like a potato!
I'm a leader, not a follower. Unless it's a dark place, then fuck that shit, you're going first!
Waving hi to security cameras.
My Brain= 3% names 2% phone numbers 5% school knowledge 90% song lyrics
Friend: AAAHHH A COCKROACH! Me: Calm down, it's just a roach. *roach opens wings* Me: OMG!! RUN!!!
I hate how spiders just sit there on your wall, acting like they pay rent.
Seeing a spider is no big deal. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
I'm not fat, I'm so sexy it overflows.
That awkward moment when you finish a math problem and your answer isn't even one of the choices.
I hate it when people ask to share my iPod, and then criticize my musical taste.
I hate how singers sing about how they're not as popular as another girl. Bitch, you're famous, so shut the fuck up.
That person in every class who thinks they're Albert Einstein. Calm your tits.
Acting like you have to go to the bathroom to get out of class.
Putting your leg out of the blankets and then feeling exposed to monsters.
Running up the stairs because you swear there's an evil presence behind you.
Laying in bed, wondering if it's worth it to get up and pee.
Dora: Say Map! Me: *eating cereal* Map! Dora: I can't hear you! Me: *knocks bowl off of table* FUCKING MAP!
Dora thinks she's sexy, showing her belly. That slut.
Me: This isn't even scary! *Based on a true story* Oh shit!
That moment when you're at the top of a roller coaster and realize shit just got real.
Writing 'etc.' on a test when you can't think of any more examples.
That awkward moment when you accidentally send ;) instead of :).
When you thought the moon was following your car.
Staring at a dead body in a movie to see if you can catch them moving.
That scary moment when you're about to sleep, and horror scenes flash in your mind.
That moment when your parents walk into your room and you open up a new tab at the speed of light.
That moment when you are typing out something long, look up, and see there is nothing there.
That weird moment when you thought your phone vibrated but it actually didn't.
Dear parents, I stay up late, have a messy room, I'm lazy, live on my laptop, and I text a lot, but I'm not the only teenager who does that.
Dear Fridge, I'll be back in 30 minutes. Please go shopping. Sincerely, Hungry as Hell
That awkward moment when your chair makes a farting noise and no one believes it was the chair, so you try to do it again but you can't make the sound.
I am not hungry, but I am bored. Therefore, I shall eat.
WARNING: SAD STORY AHEAD. DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE SAD.
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mommy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But Mommy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry Mommy I had to go, but Mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mommy please tell Daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mommy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mommy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mommy why'd it have to be me, no one deserves this
Mommy warn the others, Mommy I left without a kiss
And Mommy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mommy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But Mommy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mommy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mommy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mommy I wanted to live
But Mommy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mommy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you Mommy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mommy all I wanted to say is "Mommy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart
For the people that didn't get to say "Goodbye"
Now you have two choices:
1). Re-post and show you care
2). Ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
END SAD STORY
You see a kid abusing a puppy with a baseball bat. 97% would yell "STOP!" 2% would cheer, 1% would go get the baseball bat, hit the kid, and go take the puppy to the vet. Post this on your page if you one of the 1%.
You are more likely to be hit by a meteor than to be attacked by a wolf. Why are wolves the ones being slaughtered? Don't let these magnificent creatures disappI'm not weird... My reality is just a little different than yours. If you agree, put this on your profile. (I'm a teenager. Get over it if it's an issue. Or don't. I can't boss you around.)
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you actually love to copy and paste random copy and paste things like this one, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed a pull door, or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your asses off.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A- Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, SilverMoonArcher, Uchiha Kyori of the sand, uracow99,charmedhpgirl
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think the PJO movie was EPIC but NOTHING like the book, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway, copy and paste this is your profile
If you have ever seen a movie so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you are team, I hope Hunger Games doesn't turn into Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile. But just for the record, Gale would beat Peeta any day.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think dating before highschool is ridiculous, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this to your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
"Software engineering today is a race between programmers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe striving to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -laughed my head off at that-
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Light travels faster than sound. It's why people appear bright before they speak
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. (says I to all the people who say, "I can say what I want, it's a free country!)
Guys are like slinkies, useless, but funny to watch fall down the stairs. -ah, we love 'em, but I just had to laugh at that.
If you have ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then copy and paste this into your profile
95 percent of people are concerned with being popular. If you are part of the five percent who couldn't care less, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you don't review, I won't write. If I don't write, you won't review. If you think people should review after they read, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you wish that fictional characters were real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have multiple books that you consider your #1 favorite book of all time because you cannot choose just one, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have way too much stuff on your Fanfiction profile, but don't want to take anything out since you can't decide or don't know what to take out, copy and paste this into your profile.
Smile... it makes people wonder what you're up to.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy this onto your profile.
Hunger Games Ode
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
The books and characters are not mine
So Collins, please don't sue!
The Percy Jackson Pledge:
I promise to remember Percy whenever I'm at sea,
I promise to remember Annabeth when a spider comes near me.
I promise to protect nature for Grover's sake of course,
I promise to remember Luke when my heart fills with remorse.
I promise to remember Chiron when a sign says ''free pony ride'',
I promise to remember Tyson whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side.
I promise to remember Thalia when a friend is scared of heights,
I promise to remember Clarisse when I see someone that gives me a fright.
I promise to remember Bianca whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother,
I promise to remember Nico whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others.
I promise to remember Zoe whenever I watch the stars,
I promise to remember Rachel whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember PJO wherever I may go,
I promise to copy and paste this onto my profile
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
I didn't trip. I was just testing gravity. It still works!
I'm not afraid of flying. I'm afraid of flying, and then not flying...
I'm that girl The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up
-by linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
To Every Girl:
To every girl that is SCARED to put her heart out there again, because she has been HURT too many times or so badly.
To every girl that has been cheated on, because she's not a slut who gives it up to any guy.
To every girl that dresses cute, not skanky.
To every girl who wants to be called beautiful, not hot.
To every girl that will spend her whole day looking for the perfect present for you.
To every girl who gets her heart broken, because he chose that idiot instead.
To every girl that would die to have a decent boyfriend.
To every girl who would just once like to be treated like a princess.
To every girl that cries at night because of another heartbreak.
To every girl that won't get down on her knees and open her mouth just to get a boyfriend.
To every girl that just wants to hold hands.
To every girl that kisses him with meaning.
To every girl who just wishes he cared more.
To every girl who would just once want a guy to give their jacket up when they are cold.
To every girl who just wants him to call.
To every girl who lies awake at night thinking about him.
To every girl that just wants to cuddle.
To every girl who shows how much she cares and gets nothing back.
To every girl that thought "maybe this one could be the one."
To every girl that laughs at stupid stuff when she actually doesn't think it is funny.
To every girl who is just looking for that one and only. and is having a rough time along the way.
To every girl that doesn't want a guy who just plays with her emotions but actually cares about how she feels.
To every girl who wants words backed up with actions.
To every girl that fell for all the lies only to find themselves alone in the end.
To every girl that gave her heart away to have it shoved back in her face. never again
To every girl that has faith that "tomorrow will be a better day." And it will be.
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree.
Theboys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with a lot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, Always Running The Labyrinth, Emma Carstairs, dolphinreader, uracow99,charmedhpgirl
I have a one-time gift. A beautiful gift that many people are ridiculed for in this day and age. A precious gift that many people throw away. It's called "virginity", and I plan to not waste it on someone who's just gonna dump me later. I choose to be faithful to my future husband, the man who will love me for the rest of my life, and to wait for the wedding day!! If you have chosen to save your one-time gift and are PROUD of your purity, paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Dearheart, floppyearsthebunny, Narnian Nights, dolphinreader, uracow99,charmedhpgirl
If you believe Narnia is real, copy and paste this to your profile, and add your name to the list: Miss Pookamonga, breezybrez, Clear Plastic, LucyCrewe11,charmedhpgirl
If annoying people say you will one day out grow your love of fairytales although evidence proves otherwise, copy/paste this onto your profile
Copy/Paste this to your profile if you don't get what's so scary about a raven saying, "Nevermore" over and over again.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a film, TV show, or anything of the like, and can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments, copy this into your profile.
If you you think a TV show about the Pevensies during the golden age (Or even during their non-Narnia time In England) would be the best TV show ever and you'd totally watch it every time it was on, Copy/Paste this onto your profile. (Hey if enough of us copy/paste this, maybe someone will actually make it happen someday!)
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're one of those people who gets excited every time they get a new review, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever had to hop up and down on a stool in a bookstore because you were too short to reach the shelf the book you wanted was on, Copy/paste this into your profile.
If you are a person that loves fairy tales, mermaids, knights, swords, bows or anything of the sort, and in spite of what grown-ups tell you of these things you will always keep on believing; copy, paste this in your profile and add your name: ShaniEneida, LucyCrewe11,charmedhpgirl
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself... copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy/Paste this into your profile if you know a lot of weird facts about old fairytales/myths and share them with random people at random moments.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of I! nsanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!! Whee, insanity is FUN!
Team Edward or team Jacob? If you're on team "Shove them both off a cliff-and make sure they take Mary-sue (Bella, whatever) with them." and team, "Who cares?" Copy/Paste this to your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you think you have WAY too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your Characters talk to you in your head, copy this to your profile.
YOU respond/talk to your Characters, copy this to your- SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU! I'M NOT WRITING YOUR STORY RIGHT NOW!- profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.(3 books a year? Is that some kind of joke? Perhaps a typo, and they really mean "3 books a WEEK"?)
copy/paste this to your profile if you're against books being banned from libraries.
Copy/Paste this to your profile if you didn't realize that "the little mermaid 2" and "Lady and the Tramp 2" had more or less the same plot.
If you wished that Disney Channel would have done a spin-off series based on the Avalon High movie instead of A.N.T Farm, Copy/Paste this to your profile.
If you think that Megara should be included in Disney's "disney princesses" since she was a princess in the original Greek Myths, copy/paste this to your profile.
I'm bored, so I'm going to do the this:
Put your music on Shuffle and fill this out!!
Opening credits: Do no wrong-Cheetah Girls
Waking up: Josie and the Pussycats intro
First day of school: Circle game-Cheetah Girls
Falling in love: What I've been looking for- Alyson Stoner
Breaking up: Put your hearts up-Ariana Grande
Driving: Papa Joe (dutch)-MKids
Flashback:Celebration- Kool and the Gang
Mental Breakdown: I won't walk away-Kate Alexa
Getting back together: Wunschpunsch intro dutch
Wedding: All the magic-Winx Club
Birth of a child: We are w.i.t.c.h.
Final battle: Que Tal-Bratz forever diamondz
Death scene: It's not christmas without you-Victorious
Funeral: I've got no strings (dutch)-Pinocchio
End credits: Naturally-Selena Gomez
Put your music on Shuffle and fill this out!!
Opening credits: Girls Night Out-Bratz rock angelz
Waking up: I won't say I'm in love-Alvin and the Chipmunks
First day of school: Under the sea-Ateens
Falling in love:I love you I do-Dreamgirls
Breaking up: Zero to Hero-Hercules
Driving: W.i.t.c.h. transformation dutch
Flashback: Trollz intro dutch
Mental Breakdown: Do the mermaid-Barbie
Getting back together: We are believix-Liz Gillies
Wedding: Finally Falling-Victorious
Birth of a child: We are together-Kate Alexa
Final battle: Coast to Coast-Alvin and the Chipmunks
Death scene: Hit the lights-Selena Gomez
Funeral: Atomic Betty
End credits: Nothing even matters-Big Time Rush
Colin Creevey (42)
D. M. Robb (33)
Fritz Baugh (54)
Gweniveve Skyes (39)
kim's 1 fan (19)
Whistle Mist (74)