Author has written 6 stories for Criminal Minds, and Supernatural.
NOTE 26.3.16: I'm in the process of cleaning this place up. I finally got a Ao3 account, and on it I've already published a 9k fiddauthor fic that I probably won't upload here. I'm not going to delete any of my older stories on here (no matter how bad they are) because I think it's cool to see how much I've improved over the years; not only as a writer, but as a person. So, I'll leave my stories on here, and I may clean up my CM one-shot series and post it on Ao3; my Guardian series, however, will remain firmly on this site. I'm also coming to terms with the fact that I need to... let some stuff go. I have fic ideas from years ago that I have no interest in anymore, and my fandoms have done a drastic shift in the past year, so I'm going to root out what I'm truly passionate for and work on that. If you have any input, feel free to contact me here, on tumblr, or even Ao3.
As a side-note, HOLY SHIT GUYS, Ao3 is so much better than FFN. Consider switching; I wish I'd gotten an account waaay sooner. Anyways, thanks for your time and all your support!
You can call me blackfirewolf, or as I call myself on tumblr, wolfy.
I'm a 17 year old Canadian teen who is an adamant feminist, definitely somewhere on the queer spectrum, and a great lover of angst. I enjoy writing, or more accurately, I like the finished result since the actual writing bit is a challenge (I have a horrible attention span). I'm also an artist, although I'm not the best, and only have a bit published on my tumblr blog. Reviews are my lifeline and I'm more than open for prompts in any of my fandoms. I'm paranoid of serial killers, obsessed with winged wolves, and cartoons have taken over my life. That is all you really need to know about me. *shrugs*
Current Stories Published:
Guardian- Really strange and horribly written, I know (I was like 13, cut me some slack). FINALLY COMPLETE! Due to popular demand, sequel is now up. NOMINATED FOR MOST BELOVED STORY IN THE 2014 PROFILER'S CHOICE AWARDS!
This story was inspired by AhmoseInarus's "Behavioural Analysis K9 Unit."
Assailant- Sequel to Guardian. Thanks to silverwrym for being my beta on this one! COMPLETE!
Interface- Sequel to Guardian & Assailant. Currently in progress.
It's a Dog's Life- Series of one-shots based in my Guardian universe. Prompts are encouraged!
One-shots- On-going series of CM one-shots, probably Reid centric. Mainly character studies. Prompts are encouraged! NOMINATED FOR BEST TEAM/CASE FIC IN THE 2014 PROFILER'S CHOICE AWARDS!
Kitties, Kitties, Everywhere- Collection of spn stories involving kittens. Due to some awesome reviewers I continued this story. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A STORY IS UPDATED WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES SO ITS NOT REGULARLY UPDATED; MARKED COMPLETE SOLELY FOR SEARCH PURPOSES.
Notes about my writing:
Regarding my CM stories: All my stories will be up to date with the show, with one exception; Emily never left, because it pisses me off that they took her away again, but I can't bear to stop watching this show either. Unless I state otherwise, this is how my stories will operate. Other minor details may be changed, like age of the characters (I just can't believe Reid is 30), and my stories may also include minor headcanons (I firmly believe Reid and Garcia own cats).
Thanks to Eligent for inspiring me! (And being the first author I ever read fanfiction for: her story "The mind is a Treacherous Thing," which is awesome, btw).
To Pandora'sMoon, now known as TheChiaroscuro, who I'll probably refer to as Jay, for being my IRL friend and offering help with all my stories, even the ones that aren't fanfiction.
Also Divya Pasanda, another IRL friend. Check out her fanfic!
Also to Robin-Song95, whose story here inspired my own fic and a handful of now-beloved OCs. (Don't worry, I have her permission to borrow some of her ideas!)
And last, but certainly not least, to all that have ever reviewed, liked, followed, or favourited any of my stories, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE AMOUNT OF GRATITUDE I HAVE TOWARDS YOU. SO THANK YOU.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO FANFICTION, here are my helpful hints:
1. WHUMP is delicious. Savor it.
2. ROMANCE, het or slash, is hugely popular. For some reason. You WILL wish there is such a thing as bleach for your brain.
3. Kid!fics, done properly, are adorable.
4. If you don't know what Supernatural is, you will.
5. If you can't picture the characters doing exactly what it says they do, it's OOC and you should leave the story right now.
6. Be NICE. And if you can't be nice, just leave the story, peoples.
7. If you don't know what ANIME is, you will.
8. REVIEWS are our nectar, our ambrosia, our reason for drawing breath, our motivation to get up in the morning, our sky, our clouds, our sun, our world. Basically, we like to get them. Hint hint.
9. SHIPPING is rooting for two (or more, it is a fantasy, after all) characters to get together romantically.
10. Never, ever piss off the shippers.
11. If you don't know what GLEE is, you will.
12. If you aren't good at deciphering every portmanteau couples name ever devised, you better learn to. Fast.
13. AUTHORS NOTES, sometimes at the beginning/end of chapters, are extremely helpful. And, on occasion, hilarious.
14. If you think you'd like to read a work that isn't completed yet, look at the last time it was updated. If the date was more than a year ago, the author probably isn't going to finish it.
15. If you don't know what HARRY POTTER is, you've been living on the moon for the last decade.
16. ONESHOTS are ONE chapter. That's it, peoples.
17. It is a mystery why there is a WESTERN genre. Nobody writes for it.
18. It is common for authors to promise virtual sweets in return for reviews. Don't believe them. The cookies are a lie.
19. CROSSOVERS are (hopefully) rather self-explanatory.
20. AND, most IMPORTANTLY, NEVER EVER EVER -