Author has written 4 stories for Criminal Minds, and Supernatural.
You can call me The Blackfirewolf, or Blackfire, or Wolfy, I really do not care but I love it when you DO talk to me.
I'm a 16 year old teen living in Canada, BC. I'm an adamant feminist, definitely somewhere on the queer spectrum, and a great lover of angst. I enjoy writing, or more accurately, I like the finished result since the actual writing bit is a challenge (I have a horrible attention span). I'm also an artist although I'm not the best and have yet to post any of my art online. Reviews are my lifeline and I'm more than open for prompts in any of my fandoms. I'm paranoid of serial killers, obsessed with winged wolves, and Steven Universe has taken over my life. That is all you really need to know about me. *shrugs*
TV Shows: Criminal Minds, Supernatural, BBC's Sherlock, Hannibal, Bones, Lost, Doctor Who.
Movies: The Avengers (or anything Marvel), RotG, HTTYD, Dr Horrible's Sing-along-Blog, Big Hero 6, basically anything Dreamworks or Disney tbh.
Cartoons: Steven Universe (!!!), Gravity Falls, TMNT, Teen Titans, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Adventure Time, Over the Garden Wall.
Books: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, The Maze Runner, Percy Jackson.
My main ships: Destiel, Dean/Lisa, Sam/Jess. Mild Johnlock (or more commonly, John/Sherlock/Mary; yay threesomes!). Nine/Rose or Ten/Rose (basically just ROSE AND THE DOCTOR). Maybe slight Hannibal/Will. Remus/Sirius, Ginny/Harry, Ron/Hermione. Newmas or Newt/Thomas/Minho or Thomas/Brenda. Bones/Booth and Angela/Hodgins. BBrae and Robstar. Tony/Pepper or Tony/Pepper/Bruce, and CLINTASHA, my biggest OTP! Also maybe Wendy/Dipper. Wirt/Beatrice. Lars/Sadie, Ruby/Sapphire, occasionally Polygems, Greg/Rose, and Steven/Connie(?)
Yeah, I'm all over the place...
(Nothing posted yet)*
Current Stories Published:
Guardian- Really strange and horribly written, I know (I was like 13, cut me some slack). All mistakes are my own. FINALLY COMPLETE! Due to popular demand, sequel is now up. NOMINATED FOR MOST BELOVED STORY IN THE 2014 PROFILER'S CHOICE AWARDS!
Assailant- Sequel to Guardian. Thanks to silverwrym for being my beta on this one! Currently in progress.
One-shots- On-going series of CM one-shots, probably Reid centric. Mainly character studies. Send me prompts for this one, guys! All mistakes are my own. NOMINATED FOR BEST TEAM/CASE FIC IN THE 2014 PROFILER'S CHOICE AWARDS!
Kitties, Kitties, Everywhere- Collection of spn stories involving kittens. Open for suggestions on this one guys. Due to some awesome reviewers I am continuing this story. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A STORY IS UPDATED WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES SO ITS NOT REGULARLY UPDATED; MARKED COMPLETE SOLELY FOR SEARCH PURPOSES. I also want to change the title to this story but have no ideas, so tell me in a review or message if you have a suggestion please. All mistakes are my own.
Notes about my writing:
None of my stories will contain Mpreg (since it creeps me out), and I probably won't do crossovers either since I have no interest in them. Ironically, I hate reading OCs but will often write them into my own stories. And haha, my latest obsession? AUs. Which is weird, since I never liked them before, but now I can't get enough. So, future writing will probably include some AUs I'm working on.
I have a huge flair for the dramatic, so my stories will be filled with probably unnecessary angst, and I really suck at humor, so sorry if you've read any of that in my stories; it probably left you scarred. Also, if anyone would ever like to work with me on one of my stories, or me on theirs, I'm totally open for it! Just PM me.
Notes about my lack of interest in writing romance: I love romance actually, I'm a HUGE sucker for it. My problem with it is that it pops up in EVERYTHING. And in fanfiction, it's nearly impossible to find just a nice friendship fic, which is really frustrating for me because I don't enjoy reading romance for my ships unless I purposely look for stories solely about it. Basically I'm just kinda sick of being half-way through a really good story and then someone throws their own ship into it (since this society is fucking obsessed with romance and sex goddamn it). So yeah, I write neutral, hints-of-a-relationship-if-you-view-it-that-way, pure friendship filled stories, for anyone else out there like me that just wants something other than romance in it! Any romance I do post will be mentioned!
That said, I have nothing against those writers; everyone is incredibly talented and I enjoy many of their slash/romance stories. I just get kinda tired of it after a while.
Regarding my CM stories: All my stories will be up to date with the show, with one exception; Emily never left, cuz it pisses me off that they took her away again, but I can't bear to stop watching this show either. Unless I state otherwise, this is how my stories will operate. Other minor details may be changed, like age of the characters (I just can't believe Reid is 30), and my stories also include minor headcanons (I firmly believe Reid owns a cat).
Now, I will list all my fanfic ideas: (don't steal them, not that there's much to go on here but whatever)
Bold is my notes on the story*
CM story where entire team is kidnapped; Reid centric: This will probably be done sometime. Real dark fic. Probably never to be started sigh.
Reid is kidnapped by a sex ring and the team must save him: hmmm this has been floating in my head for a while... I actually have more plans for a SEQUEL to this then the first story. I know, I'm so stupid. Have ideas for this but have yet to start it. Will be called "Hope" when I get it up and running. Will feature OC's and major whump and angst. Will have very mature themes that I'm actually scared to write.
Pokemon story: OK this one is already started but would take waaay too long to explain. So I'll just publish it eventually... maybe. Maybe indeed.
CM fanfic oneshot with tags to the episode with the guys with all the tattoos. Can't remember the name of the episode. Might happen one day, need to actually write it. Sighhhh.
A story based off of Windgale's oneshot "The Seven Deadly Sins of Dr. Spencer Reid" and the short story "Violence." My imagination is going crazy over this. Sadly my imagination won't let me write the damn thing. *frustrated noises*
I may also be planning a supernatural oneshot. I'll see where my imagination takes it. Probably never gonna be written now. Still bugging me though. *glares at wall*
New!* I'm planning a cute fluffy story with Sam and Cas teaming up on Dean to let them get a puppy. :3 really cute! Lost inspiration before I even started it.
Also new is a supernatural fic I'm doing were Sam gets de-aged and Dean gets turned into a dog and Bobby and Cas have to take care of them and try to find a cure. Should be fluffy and funny. Kinda stuck, should get it up sometime after I get over my writer's block.
Also new!* I've started working on a story which is kinda an alternate telling of when Dean gets out of Hell but with a hellhound named Cerberus in it. Based off of the lovely story "Hound of hell" by Robin-Song97. I urge you to check it out! This story is being complicated, but I'm also writing a prequel for this story. Will be called "Hunter's Shadow" with the prequel being "Cerberus's story." *Haha, so I started re-writing this story since the original sucked. Should take me another few years to catch up to where I was before. *not even joking, it's gonna take me forever*
And... I also wrote a poem about Supernatural but I don't know... Should I publish it..? Won't publish this unless someone asks.
I also have an idea for a Sherlock one-shot that may or may not be written. Probably not. Was going to be a funny story of Sherlock and John going shopping.
Newest* Started writing a pokemon mystery dungeon story which I WILL publish when I get farther into the chapters. It'll be really cute and fluffy with a heavy dose of angst and drama. I'm calling it, "The Adventures of Team Flame." This one will actually have romance guys! Actually being written as we speak, I'm really loving it. Also has the most pages of any story I've written or started writing so far! *smiles proudly* Stuck on writer's block now, mostly because I'm displeased with how dark the story has gotten. *glares at self and angsty-ness* Sigh, probably needs to be re-written, like Hunter's Shadow.
Started a CM story called "The Night Out" for a friend. Will be finished sometime in the future. Will be funny and silly, complete with the team getting drunk, singing karaoke, and dancing in the rain. Fucking writers block again! *silently screams*
Thinking of doing a crossover between Avengers and His Dark Materials (The Golden Compass series). Mostly just 'cause the concept of daemons is awesome to me. *Started, will be published soon* Well, this idea has ran away from me so it's gonna be a long series of one-shots that will be published someday.
I'm also writing a series of short one-shots about the families in CM AFTER the team has caught the unsub. Kind of a "What happened to this person" or "How would this have turned out" kind of thing. Called "After the War" and I will be publishing soon.
Story about Zack, in the mental hospital. Basically I just don't believe the team would abandon him like that. It just takes some creepy guy in the hospital kidnapping and torturing people to make Zack finally tell the truth about everything and get the hell out of there. With the help of Booth and Bones, of course. May write this in the future, 'cause I miss Zack, ok. Originally was gonna be a chapter-fic but now I just may make it a long one-shot, if I ever get around to actually starting it *rolls eyes at self*
Started a series of drabbles and one-shots in a Supernatural/His Dark Materials crossover. 'Cause like I said, daemons fascinate me.
*NEWEST OF THE NEW* Ideas for an Avengers AU with the team (as teens) in a mental asylum. This idea is gaining momentum in my mind, so I probably will get around to it eventually. Should feature the entire team, although I'm debating leaving Thor out.
New idea for Avenger's AU, featuring Tony who runs a club, Steve who's his bouncer, Clint the bartender who has sworn revenge against the Hydra gang after his brother is killed, Thor who is trying to take care of his brother after his parents (who were leaders of a drug-ring) are killed, Natasha the stripper who is a spy working for the Shield gang against Hydra, and Bruce the good-guy cop drawn into the mess. Inspired by a forum on this site I ran across and yeah, it's kinda still taking shape in my head haha, yeah.
May have an idea for a Teen Titans fanfic with all the team coming together. Inspired by some art I saw on tumblr called "The Fallen Star," and the coming togther episode, I think. Originally I was gonna write a one-shot but it may become a chapter-fic walking through them becoming a team.
Teen Titans High School AU anyone? Haha yeah I'm a piece of trash. *also probably never gonna be started*
And I forgot to mention the TMNT story I was gonna write, featuring an OC of mine. Called "Lucky Number Thirteen," based on pretend-games me and my brother used to play when we were little. Thirteen is an experiment from the Shredder's labs and eventually escapes to, ta-da, become Raph's faithful companion! I'm still working out the kinks, like what the actual plot will be. *mumbles, that happens a lot to me...*
I also had ideas to do an in-the-future story for Dr Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog, which I will probably never do because that will just rip open such angst and pain that even I won't be able to handle it. Basically he looks back on everything he has done and wonders if it was worth it (of course it wasn't). I refuse to write this unless someone begs me to.
Came up with a story idea for another Pokemon story focusing on the fusions (two Pokemon combined) that are going around. Not sure if I'll write this but the idea had touched me so I might.
Because I'm trash I start a Maze Runner daemons AU. Started because of a friend on tumblr and her equal obsession with daemons and The Maze Runner series. Probably will feature Newmas and an alternate ending where *spoiler* Newt doesn't fucking DIE.
Clintasha AU where Clint and Nat are forced to take in some kids from SHIELD; Tony, whose parents worked for SHIELD and have been assassinated; Steve and Thor, both orphans that got tied into a terrorist bombing that put them under SHIELD's radar; and Bruce, an experiment SHIELD saved (supposedly) from a group of mad scientists. Of course, neither Clint not Nat knows how to deal with the troubled children, but over time, they become a family. Based after a comic series on deviantart, which is really sweet and basically this idea is growing in my head. Maybe I'll write it.
Spn AU where John is even more of an abusive asshole then in canon, and Sam (aged 12) can't take watching his brother get hurt anymore and convinces Dean (aged 16) to run away. I'm in a toss-up of whether to make it that they go to Bobby and he becomes like their dad and protects them and eventually adopts them, or Sam and Dean just strike out on their own and Dean works to adopt/protect his little bro. I might write this as wincest too, but idk. *Also thought I'd include Lisa, Ben, Ellen, Jo, Bobby, and other favourites!
I have a couple Steven Universe one-shots that I'm working on so maybe I'll start up a series lmao. Oh, I also started a story involving my gem OC Black, but I might not publish that. I prefer to just do art of Black, but I'll definitely be doing some SU one-shots, with a Steven focus because he is my precious son and I love him.
Also started a Criminal Minds daemons AU because every fandom needs these, and I've only been able to find like one so far. Main focus on Reid, still not sure on some of the team's daemons.
I will be continuing a part of a story from my CM one-shot, "Betrayal." I will continue the story-line with my OC Ally; explain why she stopped being Reid's friend, issues in her life, what happened to her, how her relationship with Reid comes back to life, etc. May contain romance (still debating whether or not Reid and her should be put into a relationship or just remain friends).
OMG I HAVE TOO MANY IDEAS AND TOO LITTLE TIME AND PATIENCE.
Dedication page: (I doubt anyone will see these but I just want to mention these awesome people)
Thanks to Eligent for inspiring me! (And being the first author I ever read fanfiction for: her story "The mind is a Treacherous Thing," which is awesome, by the way)
AhmoseInarus, whose story "Behavioural Analysis K9 Unit" got me obsessed with turning TV characters into animals, and when I couldn't find many stories to satisfy my obsession, decided to write my own! (aka the birth of Guardian)
To Pandora'sMoon, now known as TheChiaroscuro (who didn't tell me she changed her username, the butt-face), for being my in-real-life friend and offering help with my stories, even if they aren't fanfiction. Write some of your own stories, gurl! ;)
Also Divya Pasanda, another in-real-life-friend who doesn't really read fanfiction, but who is great to brainstorm with on my other stories, and just makes me laugh from all her freakin' craziness (please check out her Frozen crossover fanfic!)
Also thank you to those who have been kind enough to let me beta for them! It is an honour!
Also to Robin-Song95, who is helping beta my new story (based off her story) and who has just been awesome. Eventually I'll publish that story!
And last, but certainly not least, to all that have ever reviewed, liked, followed, or favourited any of my stories, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE AMOUNT OF GRATITUDE I HAVE TOWARDS YOU. SO THANK YOU.
1. Tony is not allowed to replace the entire contents of the cafeteria with pop-tarts just because Thor has declared it the "food of the gods."
2. Natasha is not allowed to interrogate new S.H.I.E.L.D. employees and dispose of the ones she deems unworthy.
3. Clint is not allowed to continue insisting that is the final step of the interview process to terrified new hires.
4. Tony is not allowed to broadcast sing-along songs into the Hulk-cage, no matter amusing he finds teaching Hulk “Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, turn around”
5. Clint is not allowed to put the security feed of the Hulk’s Teddy Bear dance on YouTube.
6. Bruce is not allowed to hack into personnel files to look up blackmail material on Director Fury.
7. Tony is not allowed to insist that he’s already done so and that Fury’s middle name is Rainbow Sprinkles… Because it isn't.
8. Thor is not allowed to be naked at Headquarters. Ever.
9. Steve is not allowed to address any female S.H.I.E.L.D. agents as "little lady," "broad," or "dame." It only ends in getting slapped.
10. Agent Coulson’s name isn't “Mom.”
11. Director Fury should never again be addressed as “Dad”
12. Agent Hill is not the Avenger’s wicked stepmother.
13. Clint is not allowed to lurk in the shadowy rafters spying on people, unless specifically instructed to do so for an official S.H.I.E.L.D. sanctioned mission.
14. "Operation: Irritate the Fuck Out of Nick Fury" is not an official mission, no matter what Tony or Natasha say to the contrary.
15. Debriefings should not be preceded by tequila shots.
16. Debriefings should not be followed by tequila shots.
17. There are to be no shots of any kind during debriefings.
18. Thor and Hulk will wait to fight until after the battle is over.
19. Tony Stark is not God’s gift to women.
20. The Avengers do not need matching uniforms.
21. Tony and Bruce are not allowed to have a contest to see who can make a bigger “boom” in the lab.
22. Thor is not allowed to join in and make the biggest boom with his hammer.
23. The Avengers will not be celebrating Steve’s 94th birthday.
24. The laboratory is not Tony and Bruce’s "Super Secret Genius Clubhouse." They are not allowed to bar entry to employees based on IQ test results.
25. The Avengers are not making a promotional pin-up calendar. Or a sex tape.
26. Iron Man is not making a promotional pin-up calendar. Or a sex tape.
27. Tony Stark is not making a promotional pin-up calendar. Or a sex tape.
28. Thor is not allowed to "bring down the wrath of Odinson" on the person who ate the last package of pop-tarts.
29. Pants are not optional at team meetings.
30. "Pepper said it was okay!" is not a good enough reason to defy a director order from command.
31. The words “What’s the worst that could happen?” are never to be uttered on a mission ever again.
32. MC Hammer did not write Thor a theme song.
33. Gumby is not the love child of Bruce Banner and Reed Richards.
34. Natasha and Clint are not allowed to impersonate members of the clergy ever again. Ever.
35. Blasting "Don’t Worry, Be Happy" at top volume into Bruce’s room on loop overnight is not an effective way to suppress the Hulk.
36. Hawkeye is not sitting in the rafters waiting to pick off people playing Galaga on their computer during work hours.
37. Tony is not allowed to bribe Natasha and Clint to physically, emotionally or psychologically torture General Ross for being "a great big douchebucket" and "being mean to Brucie-kins."
38. Steve is "Captain America" not "Captain New York and those 49 other, lesser states."
39. "Hulk SMASH!" is not an effective diplomatic policy.
40. Tony is not allowed to buy the Dodgers and move them back to Brooklyn to apologize for lighting Steve’s hair on fire.
41. The phrase "Trust me, I'm a doctor" never leads anywhere good.
42. It is not funny to dare Bruce to drink three quarts of green food colouring before a urine test.
43. Steve is not to be introduced as "Captain Tight-pants" or "The All-American Virgin."
44. The Avengers do not "charge into battle, naked like the Celts." Except for The Hulk. Sometimes.
45. Natasha’s glare is not in fact fatal. Tony is not allowed to continue implying that it is.
46. Tony is not allowed to convince Bruce to help him make death ray goggles so that it will be.
47. The Avengers are not allowed to overthrow the American government, just because they didn't like the results from the last election.
48. The Avengers are not allowed to overthrow any government, without checking in with S.H.I.E.L.D. first.
49. Clint is not allowed to sell Thor any "magic beans."
50. Natasha and Clint are not allowed to try to sell Tony to another planet, even if they are promised really cool new weapons in exchange.
51. Tony and Bruce are not allowed to go to any science conferences without a chaperone.
52. A robot Tony built does not count as a chaperone.
53. Nikola Tesla is not a vampire being held in the bowels of S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters.
54. Tony and Bruce are not allowed to go searching for him in the name of Science!
55. Clint’s super-power is not "being super-annoying."
56. The following words and phrases are never to be uttered over communication devices during an active mission ever again: “Exploring sexuality,” “Necrophilia,” “It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes,” “I hate everyone on this mission and I wish they’d die in a fire,” “Nick Fury can go suck on a big bag of sausages,” references to Bruce’s giant stash of weed, mention of anyone’s erection, or “Shawarma.”
57. If it makes Tony giggle for more than 30 seconds, it isn't allowed.
58. If it makes Natasha crack a smile, it’s probably illegal.
59. Thor taking Jane to see Asgard does not count as an alien abduction. Clint should stop referring to it as such.
60. Just because Bruce agreed to work in Tony’s lab, does not mean he needs to get a “Property of Stark Industries” tattoo.
61. Tony is not allowed to design a robot to draw said tattoo on Bruce when he falls asleep in the lab.
62. Post-mission reports to Director Fury should not start out "So let me explain…"
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….but also an incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for "the greater good"…
...and for her Teddy...
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto "constant vigilance" kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end...
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole "almost killing Harry" thing.
...In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
...In Remembrance of Sirius Black...
...who was hated and persecuted...
...who loved as fiercely as a flame...
...and was the only father Harry ever had...
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who was next to him through everything...
...who lived and died soaring.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO FANFICTION, here are my helpful hints:
1. WHUMP is delicious. Savor it.
2. ROMANCE, het or slash, is hugely popular. For some reason. You WILL wish there is such a thing as bleach for your brain.
3. Kid!fics, done properly, are adorable.
4. If you don't know what Supernatural is, you will.
5. If you can't picture the characters doing exactly what it says they do, it's OOC and you should leave the story right now.
6. Be NICE. And if you can't be nice, just leave the story, peoples.
7. If you don't know what ANIME is, you will.
8. REVIEWS are our nectar, our ambrosia, our reason for drawing breath, our motivation to get up in the morning, our sky, our clouds, our sun, our world. Basically, we like to get them. Hint hint.
9. SHIPPING is rooting for two (or more, it is a fantasy, after all) characters to get together romantically.
10. Never, ever piss off the shippers.
11. If you don't know what GLEE is, you will.
12. If you aren't good at deciphering every portmanteau couples name ever devised, you better learn to. Fast.
13. AUTHORS NOTES, sometimes at the beginning/end of chapters, are extremely helpful. And, on occasion, hilarious.
14. If you think you'd like to read a work that isn't completed yet, look at the last time it was updated. If the date was more than a year ago, the author probably isn't going to finish it.
15. If you don't know what HARRY POTTER is, you've been living on the moon for the last decade.
16. ONESHOTS are ONE chapter. That's it, peoples.
17. It is a mystery why there is a WESTERN genre. Nobody writes for it.
18. It is common for authors to promise virtual sweets in return for reviews. Don't believe them. The cookies are a lie.
19. CROSSOVERS are (hopefully) rather self-explanatory.
20. AND, most IMPORTANTLY, NEVER EVER EVER -
Unsafe External Link