Author has written 1 story for Hobbit.
Hi all! I'm by no means new to the FanFiction community, but I am new to actually posting my own stories. I have always had many ideas running through my head while watching different movies or television shows, but I've never been so inspired until I went and saw The Hobbit in theaters I couldn't resist writing a Thorin story.
So, a little about myself...I'm 19, I work at a daycare, I'm trying to finish my AA right now, I teach drama to home school kids, I love to read and write. Any questions or comments or your greatest wish, PM me!!!
Loves to you!
Sarah Smithy :P
None at the moment
The Secret of Elodie Mooncheek-Elodie Mooncheek grew up with Thorin of Erebor. She saved his siblings from the terror of Smaug. She raised his nephews. There were no secrets between them. Except one. Elodie had never told Thorin the secret of her ancestry and now she was going to join him on his quest to reclaim their home. When long kept secrets are revealed, will love conquer hate? Movie-based. Thorin/OFC. In-progress.
The Lord of the Rings-Tenth Walker Aragorn/OFC
BBC Sherlock Holmes-John Watson/OFC
Is it awful that sometimes I like to read really sucky fanfics so I feel better about myself?
Is it weird that I imagine myself as a character in almost everything I watch?
TV show/Movie Crushes:
John Thornton-North and South (seeing a trend? ;) )
Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert-Tangled (a little weird that he's animated, but all I see is Zachary Levi)
Captain Jack Sparrow-Pirates of the Caribbean
Zuko-Avatar the Last Airbender
Mako-Legend of Korra
Hei-Darker than Black
(Is it weird that most of these are animated so far?)
Steve McGarrett-Hawaii 5-O
I'm sure there's more because fiction is better than reality, but I can't think of them at the moment!
If you have ever wanted to slap someone, but restrained yourself, congratulations and copy and paste this to your profile
If you hate child abuse and want it to STOP, copy and past this on your profile
Even when you can't see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile
If your idea of fun is reading, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile
If You like English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh Accents, Copy and Paste this into your Profile
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school or work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
7. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
8. Sing Along At The Opera.
9. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
10. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
11. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They've Escaped!'
12. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
13. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity . Copy and Paste this To Make People who read Profiles Smile