Author has written 2 stories for Invader Zim, and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
1. What is your name? You can call me Teeph
2. How old are you? I won’t tell you either
3. Are you a boy or a girl? I’m a girl
4. When were you born? May 12
5. What color are your eyes? Blackish brown
6. What color is your hair? It’s black.
7. Is it long or short? It reaches past my shoulders...
8. Curly or straight? Half curly half straight
9. What color is your skin? White.
10. Are you short or tall? For my age I’m tall.
11. Do you have any pets? No, I wish I had
12. Where do you live? Mexico
13. Do you have body piercings? No.
14. Do you have brothers or sisters? No.
15. Are you (A) Straight (B) Gay/Lesbian (C) Bi? I’m pansexual
16. Are you neat or messy? Messy
17. Are you shy? No.
18. Are you single? Yes
19. Do you live in a house or apartment? Apartment
20. Are you popular? I guess not...but I can't really tell
21. Color? Black and teal.
22. Food? Apples
23. Drink? Dr. Pepper
24. Place? My room.
25. Animal? Wolf
26. Flower? Violets
27. Car? Jaguar.
28. Song? Demons - Imagine Dragons
29. Movie? Pacific Rim
30. Show? Supernatural
32. Person? My twinny "Invader Nae" or simply me
33. Shape? Crescent.
34. Scent? Cookies
35. Website? Tumblr or AO3
36. Web Browser? Google or Firefox
37. State? New York
38. Character? Crowley - Supernatural
39. Anime? "Another" or "Ouran Highschool Host Club"
40. Manga? Black Butler
41. Season? Fall
42. Fruit? Cherries.
43. Vegetable? Spinach
44. Meat? Chicken
45. Ramen? Miso soup.
46. City? Chicago.
47. Store? Devil's Wear
48. Game System? Nintendo Entertainment System.
49. Channel? BBCE
50. Ice cream? Any.
THIS -OR- THAT
51. Black or White? Black
52. Cats or Dogs? Why not both?!
53. Lemon or Lime? Lime
54. YAOI or YURI? Both!
55. Hot or Cold? Cold.
56. Spicy or Sweet? Spicy.
57. Sour or Salty? Salty
58. Studs or Gauges? Gauges.
59. Rough or Gentle? Rough
60. Day or Night? Night.
61. Easy or Hard? Hard.
62. Skype or Facebook? Skype
63. Taco or Burrito? TACO!
64. Mario or Luigi? Luigi
65. Anime or Manga? Manga
66. Subbed or Dubbed? Subbed
67. Fast or Slow? Fast
68. Indoors or Outdoors? Indoors
69. Smoking or Non? Non.
70. Coffee or Decaf? Coffee.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
71. Justin Bieber. Eghh...
72. Edward Cullen. Neeeeeeeegh
73. Michael Jackson. AU!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
74. Kanye West. Not bad
75. Pokemon. LOVELY!
76. Obama. Not bad (see what I did there?)
77. Rainbows. Pretty
78. Facebook. Stupid maybe not
79. Hospitals. I hate hospital gowns and food.
80. Malls. Good, i guess
81. Pie. Love
82. YouTube. Useful
83. Naruto. Not a fan
84. iTunes. Nice, if you can afford it.
85. Hugs. Depends on who
WHAT FEELINGS DOES THIS COLOR GIVE YOU?
86. Red? Gore
87. Orange? Warning.
88. Yellow? Optimism.
89. Green? Contentment.
90. Blue? Contemplation.
91. Violet? Stealth.
92. Have you seen my art/pictures? Who are you?
93. Do you have a DSi? Yes
94. Are you sad we're near the end? Yes
95. Do you have YouTube? Yes
96. Would you do a meme if I made one? Yeah
97. Are you going to add me to your watch list if you haven't already? I'm watching you.
98. Will you draw yourself as a chibi with me? Not the best sketch-artist in the world.
99. Did you like my little quiz? YEAH!!
The Bovine Prayer:
Our Helena, who art in pieshop,
Turn on your Ipod, Mp3 player, or your nearest playlist and put it on shuffle.
1. How does the world see you? A Demon Like Me
2. Will I have a happy life? Ready To Go - Panic! At The Disco
3. What do my friends really think of me? You're The Devil In Disguise - Elvis
4. Do people secretly lust after me? You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
5. How can I make myself happy? Tu Si Eu - Inna
6. What should I do with my life? You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring
7. What is some good advice for me? When Can I See You Again - Owl City (Life is way too short to take it slow)
8. How will I be remembered? Viva La Vida - Coldplay
9. What is my signature dancing song? Stuck On You - Elvis
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Titanium - David Guetta ft Sia
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Angel Of Darkness - Alex C. feat Yasmin K.
12. What song will play at my funeral? Vale La Pena Vivir (This is a great spanish song)
13. What type of men/women do you like? Kiss Me Kill Me - Alesana
14. What is my day going to be like? I Want To Break Free - Queen
15. What will tomorrow bring? Back In Black - AC/DC
Waking Up: Girls Got Rhythm - AC/DC
First Day At School: Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Falling In Love: Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Fight Song: Big Guns - AC/DC
Breaking Up: How to be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds
Prom: Candyman - Christina Aguilera
Life's OK: Let It Be - The Beatles
Mental Breakdown: Hello - Evanescence
Driving: Highway To Hell - AC/DC
Flashback: Paradise - Coldplay
Getting Back Together: Can't Help falling In Love With You - Ingrid Michaelson
Wedding: So Close - Jon McLaughlin
Birth of Child: Hijo de la Luna - Mecano
Final Battle: Pacific Rim Soundtrack
Death Scene: Hallelujah - Jason Manns ft Jensen Ackles
Funeral Song: Vale La Pena Vivir
End Credits: I'm Alive - Becca
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
Interesting and insane laws:
Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a 500 dollar fine. (Hmm... I'm not that sure all of the suicide terrorists will be scared off by that.)
It is illegal for horses to eat fire hydrants. (What... the...)
It is illegal to allow a dog to be in a public place without its master on a leash. (Whoever passed this law was obviously half-asleep.)
It is illegal to allow a pet cat to run loose without a taillight. (Lol...)
It is illegal to carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o'clock. (Oh great. Looks like we'll have to wait an extra hour to have lunch then.)
It is illegal to drive a motor vehicle on city streets unless a man with a lantern is walking ahead of it. (In that case most of the world should be locked up in prison.)
It is illegal to eat in a place that is on fire. (I'm sure we'll all be thinking of our stomachs when the building's on fire.)
It is illegal to purchase an alcoholic beverage after midnight on Sunday, yet one may do so on Monday. (Makes sense if you think about it, but on first impression...)
It is illegal to purchase or use Sparklers in the city, yet you can buy fully disassembled automatic machine guns. (This might be better off in the "Only in America" section.)
It is illegal to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool. (A pity. That's a novelty I'd pay money to see.)
It is illegal to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. (Strange, but not illogical until you take into account that there is no coastline at all in the state in which this is a law...)
It is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep. (AHH! HELP! FIRE!)
The penalty for jumping off a building is death. (Whoever came up with this? We should give him a Nobel Prize for such a masterful logical conclusion.)
"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it."
Why do they use sterilized needles for lethal injections?
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys'
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits".
(So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
Anyone can reach the stars. If you can't reach them, catch one that falls.
I was gifted but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Why America has some issues (Yes, I live there, but tough. These are all clever.)
1. Only in
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places
3. Only in America...do drugstores
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers,
5. Only in America...do banks leave
6. Only in
7. Only in America...do we use
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to
The Hogwarts Rules (With Commentary by Samantha Eleanor Lestrange!)
1. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class. Can I do Bindi the Jungle girl?
2. I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "I told you I was hardcore". so 'badass' is okay, good to know
3. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.I will not draw the Dark Mark, I'll give them the real one. More fun
4. Seamus Finnegan is not "after me Lucky Charms". He is, I swear to it!!
5. I will not ask Lupin if it his time of the month. What about Greyback, can I ask Greyback?
6. I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwicks wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.Don't even need to raise it over my head
7. Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" and walking away is only funny the first time. It's hilarious all the other times
8. I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey. How come Draco's allowed to do it then?
9. Professor Flitwick's first name in not Yoda. I wouldn't be so sure...
10. I will not refer to the hippogriff as "Horseybird". That's alright, I'm cool with birdyhorse
11. Crucifixes do not ward off Slytherins, and I should not test that. anymore...
12. Professor Snape does not enjoy being called "Snookums". Oh you know he loves it
13. -Neither does he respond favorably to "Sev", "Snapey-Poo" or "Debbie". But he'll answer to snape-a-doodle anytime
14. Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in June. So I guess I owe him an apology
15. I will not greet Professor McGonagall with "What's new, pussycat?" Nor is it funny to reenact scenes from CATS
16. I will not refer to "The Grim" as a nice doggy. But it's so FLUFFY!!
17. - I will not refer to Professor Lupin as a nice doggy. I will not refer to Professor Lupin as the 'Big Bad Wolf' either
18. There is no bring a muggle to school day. There is also no bring a Death Eater to school day too apparently.
19. When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts." Neither is citing Peeves
20. - "Putting down Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either. Unfair! It worked for Harry!!!
21. I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force". Explain that to Darth Vader and those guys
22. I will not sing "Defying Gravity" during Quidditch practice. or 'Fly' by Hilary Duff, or 'Fly on the Wall' by Miley Cyrus
23. There is no connection between Hitler and Voldemort. Obviously, one has a weird mustache, the other doesn't
24. I am not allowed to declare "Official Hug A Slytherin Day." Or Kill A Slytherin Day for that matter
25. I am not to wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT! shirt to school. But that's the only shirt I packed
26. When in the presence of the Dark Lord, I must call him The Dark Lord. Not 'Snake-Face, the Dark Lord Happy Pants'. or Moldy-shorts, Moldy-warts, or Moldy-butt
27. I am not allowed to ask any of the Malfoys if it's "true that blondes have more fun" Dumb Blonde jokes are okay though
28. I am not to sing 'We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!' when sent to the Headmaster's office'. Of course not, it's "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Hogwarts" god, get it right
29. I am not to hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout 'I... GOT... THE... POWER!' Not even after?
30. When Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout 'To the Batmobile, Robin!' How about, "thunder thunder thunder THUNDERCATS GO!"?
31. - Or 'Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, THUNDERCATS, GO!' Well this sucks.
32. I am not Voldemort's illegitimate love child. Oh thank god. For a second there I wasn't so sure
33. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for no longer than 14.9 seconds, it's fine
34. I do not have a Cyberman Patronus. I have a Superman Patronus
35. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists. Same with calling Danny Phantom
36. Taking red paint and writing creepy messages on the walls is not funny, either. Who said it was paint?
37. I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations. Death eaters don't make great decorations either
38. Using the Engorgio charm on certain parts of the human anatomy is not permitted on the school grounds, not even for entertainment purposes. Dang...
39. It is generally accepted that Cats and Dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the result would be. But it's worked for me before!
40. I will not write all my essays in red ink claiming it is blood. I will write all my essays in using Draco's blood, claiming it's red ink.
41. It's not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a T-shirt that says 'All the good-looking ones die young' with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it. Not tasteful, but funny.
42. The Easter Bunny is not Jesus's Animagus form. Right, and Dumbledore's not actually Father Time in disguise
43. I will not write forged letters home to the parents of Muggleborn first years detailing the Satanic rituals they are learning. Nor will I send Death eaters to the homes of Muggleborns in any year
44. Locking Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter in a broom cupboard together to see if hot gay sex will occur is not appropriate. NO FREAKIN' DUH! Draco and Ron on the other hand...
45. The four houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smartasses and the Junior Death Eaters. they are the Gleeks, Nerds, Ostentacious blockheads, and Future Dead Men
46. Teaching first years to chorus in unison 'The amazing bouncing ferret' whenever they hear the name Draco Malfoy is just wrong, funny, but wrong. What kind of Wizarding World do we live in?
47. No matter what I say to the Dark Lord, I will never make him laugh. Sure I will, just tell him that Harry Potter got turned inside out, guts and all
48. Murmuring 'I see dead people' every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny. Try, "The Voices, they're back!" whenever they talk to you.
49. I will not replace Professor Snape's Pumpkin Juice with Skele-Gro, and it was not an honest mistake. Srew Skele-Gro. Dump a bunch of Pishalver* in his goblet, then go to Madame Pomfrey saying that there's a "little" problem with Professor Snape.
50. I am not funny. No matter how much I make myself laugh. Voldemort begs to differ.
51. I will no longer be permitted to refer to Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange as Riff Raff and Magenta. But refering to them as Morgan Le Fay and Frik is cool. *comment by me, Jocelyn H. Loved from Afar.*
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling
When I am at Hogwarts I will not sing: "I'm Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmasters office.
"Don’t mess with me I've got a stick."
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
-You talk to yourself a lot.
Llamame Teef o como tu te acomodes, no importa. Soy mexicana , de familia Alemana pero YO naci en Mexico, yo digo que para salir adelante tienes que ser fuerte y nunca dejar que te quiten lo tuyo, esa es la razón por la que yo soy fanática de una cosa que me gusta llamar "SANGRIENTAMENTE PURO" muchas de mis historias van a tener violencia, de todo tipo, no digo que todas mis historias, pero varias si.
Yo deseo estudiar Filosofía en Letras o Literatura, espero ser escritora, me gusta todo tipo de generos, excepto por los muy románticos, esos...bueno no soy una persona muy cursi, amo la violencia fantastica y cosas asi.
Yo en mis escritos, siempre al final de un capitulo me gusta preguntar que les gustaria que pasara, por que al cliente lo que pida no creen?
Mis filosofias son:
Nunca dejes de emocionarte por las cosas mas pequeñas, por que si no te emocionas diario, un dia que te pase algo grande vas a haber olvidado como emocionarte
Unsafe External Link