Author has written 1 story for Roman Dirge.
I have always liked to read fanfics and thats why I joined the site to contribute more.
NAME (not my real name you stalkers my nickname):Shorty
RANDOM FACTS:I am a girl who likes many things like first i coul be interested in a gory manga but then switch to a girly romance.
SOUL/MAKA (SOUL EATER)
BLACKSTAR/TSUBAKI (SOUL EATER)
DEATH THE KID/ELIZABETH LIZ (SOUL EATER)
MYUTHO/RUE (PRINCESS TUTU)
USAGI/MAMURO (SAILOR MOON)
RINI/PEGASUS (SAILOR MOON)
I DID NOT WRITE THEM!
A POEM I FOUND ON CHILD ABUSE! PLEASE PASS IT ON!
My name is Tiffany I am three,
My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad,
What else could have made My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong I can’t speak at all
Or else I'm locked up All day long.
When I'm awake, I'm all alone
The house is dark My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself Against the wall
I try to hide From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me And yells at me more,
I finally get free And run to the door
He’s already locked it And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy! O please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless Brawled on the floor
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
Well I found that on a profile and I put me to tears so Ive placed it here
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Granny, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Bitch drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kicks his ass
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the Hell out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME"
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
«FRIENDS: Will take you to buy a pregnancy test
«BEST FRIENDS: Will stand right next to you screaming "NAME IT AFTER ME!"
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say. "I'm sorry she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evily and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this crap
I've seen some crazy sentences on profiles and now Im gonna make/add some. Pm me if you use these kay?
If you have ever laughed for no reason at all copy and paste this into your profile
54 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There is no toilet paper in here"
16. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations. 17. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store. 18. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners. 19. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap. 20. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters. 21. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit. 22. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles. 23. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10". 24. Play with the automatic doors. 25. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment. 26. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?" 27. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department. 28. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive." 29. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department. 30. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field. 31. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!" 32. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles. 33.Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon. 34. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!" 35. TP as much of the store as possible. 36. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles. 37. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down. 38. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!" 39. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?" 40. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men. 41. Take bets on the battle described above. 42. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics. 43. Hold indoor shopping cart races. 44. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags. 45. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags. 46. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?" 47. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store. 48. Two words: "Marco Polo." 49. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc. 50. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics. 51. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word. 52. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out. 53. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time. 54. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
A True Boyfriend =
When she walks away from you mad Follow her
When she stare's at your mouth Kiss her
When she pushes you or hit's you Grab her and don't let go
When she start's cussing at you Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you Give her your attention
When she pull's away Pull her back
When you see her at her worst Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared Protect her
When she lay's her head on your shoulder Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time Reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you she really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes don't look away until she does
When she misses you she's hurting inside
When you break her heart the pain never really goes away
When she says its over she still wants you to be hers
When she re-post this bulletin she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.-
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's okay, don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 years later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking babe?"
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will : Call you. Kiss you. Love you. Text you.
YOU KNOW YOUR AN AUTHOR IF...
you talk to yourself alot. (alot meaning all the time...)
you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
when you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else
after uttering a profound piece of wisdom, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "wow,this stuff is awesome for sugar highs..."
you live off of sugar and caffeine. (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
you'll check your e-mail every day of the week then disapear of the face of the earth.
when replying to a e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it
you tend to collect bic stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
no matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper
the letters on your keyboard are wearing off
your freinds and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome
people think you have A.D.D.
you think it would be cool to have A.D.D.
you constantly start talking in third person,past or present tense
you start thinking about making lists like this and start giggiling for no 'apparent' reason
your freinds stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago
and FINALLY, the one way to tell if you are a good writer: you failed english 101
(copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the description)
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Unsafe External Link