Poll: What should happen next in my main story, Fading Worlds? Pick two plot lines that you want to see together! Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Minecraft.
Name: It's definatly Yumlee. Yep.
Future Career: Writer
Favorite Band: Streetlight Manifesto!
Other Favorite Bands: AWOLNATION and Marina and the Diamonds
I just recently discovered Area 11. Well, I knew about them, but I never really listened to them. What have I been missing all this time? This shit is amazing.
Favorite Show: I don't watch TV, I watch the Yogscast! Duh! Okay, if I had to pick one, I'd say How i Met Your Mother OK SCRATCH THAT DOCTOR WHO I LOVE THAT SHOW TEN IS MY DOCTOR AND I JUST LOVE IT.
Favorite Yogscast member: Rythian or Zoey. Maybe Nilesy. Nilesy is freakin' adorable.
Hello, my name is Yumlee and I'm addicted to Tumblr.
Fun facts and stuff?
-I am a Yognaut, because I prefer Lewis.
-My first Yogscast video I watched was in May 2012, probably. I know, sad.
-Um, I write a lot of Zoethian, But I'm planning on writing something to do with Maximum ride or something. Or maybe just minecraft, or Warriors, or really anything!
-Why don't we have ANY fics about Nilesy on this site? Come on people, he's frickin' adorable!
-Okay, I may have the tiniest crush on Nilesy
-Just a fangirl crush
-Not like really a crush
-I started writing fanfiction simply because I lack the capacity and creativity to write original stories. Now though, I write it for people to enjoy it and to make them smile, if I can. The best writing needs to not only have a good story, but have emotion in it. When a story can make someone laugh, or even cry, that's what I strive for.
I'm a Beta Reader now!
Ooh, I always forget the disclaimer in my stories, so here it is: I do not own the characters or games I write about, just the stories are mine. Well, the stories I make up at least. Not, like, the original story I'm basing my story off of, just my own stories-ah, you know what I mean.
Please PM me with questions, feedback, or suggestions. Or just if you want to chat about all things yoggy or unyoggy, or anything, really. I love making friends!
"We aren't fleeing, we are advancing in a different direction!" Lewis Brindley
"We don't want to acuse her or make any false accusations...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON YOU CRAZY BROAD?!" Simon Lane
“Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?” Gandalf
Will: "Let him out? Is the King crazy? Why would...? I mean... no offense or anything like that. It's just-"
Horace: "You going to eat that?"
"An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until he never gets it wrong." -Halt
"What's Horace looking so enigmatic about?" Will asked. A faint trace of a smile touched Halt's lips. "Someone gave him a stale fish," he said.
"I thought you said hard rations build character?" Will said, managing to stay straight-faced.
Halt regarded him. He loved Horace like a younger brother. Even a second son, after Will. He admired his skill with a sword and his courage in battle. But sometimes, just sometimes, he felt an overwhelming desire to ram the young warrior's head against a convenient tree.
"Now, if you two will excuse us, we'll get back to the relatively simple business of planning a war." Baron Arald
"I know everything, as I continue to remind you." -Fang
"I look like prep school Barbie. Actually, you look like prep school Barbie. I'm just Barbie's friend." Nudge
"You...are...a...fridge...with wings. We're...freaking...ballet...dancers." Fang
"Because all you mad, evil scientists sit around whipping up batches of Pillsbury's finest during your coffee breaks." Max
"Well, I have a highly developed sense of irony." Iggy
"Fang? Are you - like Max?" Dr. Martinez
"Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica." Fang
"I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!" Gazzy
"I'm going to bed before either of you has another brilliant idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled." Hermione Granger
"That looks terrible!"-Duncan
"Well you look terrible!"-Simon
"Hmm...that was satisfying" -Rythian
"I made Sips that pool for free, and what did I get? Murdered." Nilesy
"We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!" -Lewis
"Sjiiiinn... ya' big DING DONG!" -Sips
"Hither Thither...isn't that lovely?"-Nilesy
"He's a Sjindapendent type of guy" -Sjin
"I'm a professionally trained Dino-hunter and I ain't scared'a no silverfish!" -Duncan
"I wish I had a map. If Dora was here, she'd have a map. Learn Spanish everybody... AHHHHHHHHHH! Okay, the slender does not like me telling you guys to learn Spanish!"-Nilesy
"It's either you or me Wisp, and I want my stuff."-Sjin
"This is my outro song so that you can click like and destroy my life. I will play minesweeper till the very day that I die. Hehh. Minesweeper, yay." -Nilesy
How to tell if you're a Yognaught:
(If you're a Yognaught and proud of it, copy and paste this on to your profile.)
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101.
Copy and Paste this if you're a writer.
Stole a bunch of stuff from Southernson's profile!:
1.Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it? There were two books, so I'll do both:
"To hell you will. You're beaten, my friend. Toppled fair and square. Sir Horace, knight of the Order de la Feuille du Chene, has decided to spare your life"
Crowfeather rolled his eyes. "Great Starclan!"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The door.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Saturday Night Live
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 11: 28
5. Now look at the clock. What time is it really? 11:28! Oh my goodness!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Sips_ and Sjin playing Minecraft. (my brother is watching them)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? A few minutes ago. Watering a flower.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Someone's profile.
9. What are you wearing? Tie dye shirt and orange pajama shorts.
10. Did you dream last night?No?
11. When did you last laugh? While reading a profile.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in? A painting or two. A few shelves.
13. Seen anything weird lately? My mind.
14. What do you think of this quiz? It's okay. Nice. Kind of amusing.
15. What is the last film you saw? Uhhh...let me get back to you on that one.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A computer. A bigger house. An ipod. And XBox. A Playstation 3. And bunches of games! A camera. Lots more. I want a lot of stuff.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I'm part enderman. I'm serious! I once teleported.
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would make it so every country was like Germany and the Netherlands, all eco friendly and green. I would also...Uh, I'll get back to you on that onee.
19. Do you like to dance? Depends.
20. George Bush. What the f*ck? Get out of here! *Kicks out the door. Turns around to go back inside, locking the door, mumbling.* Damn republicans. (sorry if that offends anyone!)
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Stephanie
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Mason
1: Real Name: L*u*e* LimaBean Morgan F*s*e* (I don't want you knowing my real name! You can have my middle names)
2.Your nobody name (Take all the letters from your first name, mix them up, and put an x where you think it should go) Xarulle
3.Your gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Lauizzle (Just don't ask me how to pronounce it...)
4.Your Detective name (fav. color and fav.animal.) Turqouise Bat
5.Your Soap Oprah name (your middle name and the street you live on): Morgan Luana
6.Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name,first two letters of your first) Fisla (Weird)
7.Your Superhero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Purple Peace Tea
8.Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): Lynn Arthur
9.Your Goth name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Kona
10. Your Warrior Cat name (Your favorite animal they would know about and your favorite last warrior cat name): Does it have to be an animal? I'll break the rules here...Midnightfrost. Okay, I'll do it for real...Owlfeather. Sure. That's fine.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'. (Ahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha, haha, ahahaha, ha...ohh...)
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Things you are NOT allowed to do in Ranger's Apprentice, and what will happen to you if you do.
1. You are NOT allowed to sing "Greybeard Halt". Halt will make you spend the night in a tree. A PINE tree O.O
2. You are NOT allowed to answer a question with another question. Halt will glare at you and make you feel stupid.
3. You are NOT allowed to say "But I thought..." Halt will say "you're and apprentice. You're not supposed to think" or "If you thought about it, you wouldn't ask"
4. You are NOT allowed to give Tug more than one apple a day. Halt will say "One is quite enough." Tug however, will tend to disagree.
5. You are NOT allowed to question Halt's skills for ANY reason. Odds are he'll kill you. Painfully.
6. You are NOT allowed to tell anyone that Halt's not really grim all the time. He'll knock you into next week and then kill you.
7. You are NOT allowed to sing "We're off to see the wizard" on your way to visit Malcolm. He'll turn you into a lizard.
8. You are NOT allowed to send your Christmas wishlist to Erak. He'll brain you with a battleaxe. After stealing everything on the list.
9. You are NOT allowed to sing "Santa's comin' to town" when you see Erak coming. He'll brain you with a battleaxe.
10. You are NOT allowed to ask why, exactly, Keren's name is Keren. He'll hypnotize you.
11. You are NOT allowed to sing "Dude looks like a lady" when you see Keren. He'll throw a blue rock at you.
12. You are NOT allowed to hum the James Bond theme while tracking things with Halt. He'll shoot you with an arrow.
13. You are NOT allowed to hum alien music as you near Healers Clearing. Malcolm will kill you.
14. You are NOT allowed to use the "Green Giant" jingle when you see Trobar. He'll steal your puppy.
15. You are NOT allowed to iceskate on the pond in Skandia. You'll be assigned to the paddles (But hey, at least you'll get to stare at Will)
16. You are NOT allowed to sing the munchkin theme song around Will. He'll shoot you.
17. You are NOT allowed to switch Halt's coffee to decaf. You will die a slow painful death.
18. You are NOT allowed to oil the hinges on the door of Halt's cabin. He'll kill you if the intruders don't.
19. You are NOT allowed to threaten Will. Horace will challenge you to single combat and stick you with his dagger.
20. You are NOT allowed to ride Tug. He will throw you off and Will will shoot you for trying to steal his horse.
21. You are NOT allowed to fight a mad axeman with only your two knives. Gilan will throw you off a cliff so that he doesn't have clean up the mess.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar o f Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere)
On a hair straightener: "Do not use in water." (Yes, because I always straighten my hair when I'm taking a bath.)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
The Lessons Warrior Cats Have Taught Us
Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months, depending on how evil he is.
Cats are really good at cleaning massive bloodstains.
Gaining nine lives causes you to die nine times as frequently as everyone else.
Highly organized colonies of feral cats have been living in the English countryside for over 60 years without being noticed by anyone.
Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
If you eat too much fish, your blood tastes fishy.
Its possible to complain about anything.
Happy endings are unrealistic.
Plans that rely on the cooperation of others have a tendency not to work.
God isn't going to do anything for you because he wants you to maintain both the freedom and the capacity to just get off your lazy butt and do it yourself.
The general public doesn't know anything.
People who secretly like you make the best evil minions.
It's possible to not notice that you are pregnant.
The default response to being dumped by someone is to devote yourself to making them watch their family die slow, painful deaths.
If you try hard enough, you can be pregnant and give birth without anyone noticing.
Stars are really the spirits of dead cats.
War crimes are perfectly fine if God tells you to commit them.
Just because someone has gone to hell doesn't mean you don't have to deal with them anymore.
Don't mess with beavers.
Thunderstorms are inherently dramatic.
Forbidden relationships happen about as often as socially legitimate ones.
If you play with your food, and owl will come and eat you.
Comments (Write a comment then post your pen-name in bold):
LOLZ!-Jetleged philly girl
HHMMM, What about dead cats haunting you? a big blue ball of cheese5627
What about: Evil cats can come back to life? Silver water that dapples rock
When the dead evil cats come back... just to steal your food and mug you. ShadowShinigamiWolf
It's like a frickin' soap opera. "So then Lionblaze told Cinderheart about the prophecy so she wouldn't be worried when he went into battle, and she said they couldn't be mates anymore because he was more important than her. Then it turns out she's the reincarnation of Cinderpelt, who died protecting her, and she finds out because Jayfeather shows her, and then Yellowfang is mad at him because StarClan is mad at her for telling him to tell Cinderheart because the clan needs more medicine cats for the upcoming battle with the the Dark Forest, which Ivypool, Cinderheart's apprentice, is part of, along wih Tigerheart, the forbiden ShadowClan mate of Ivypool's sister Dovewing, who is also Lionblaze's apprentice, who's related to Lionblaze because it's his father's sister's son, only not really because Brambleclaw wasn't their father and Squirrelflight wasn't their mother, Squirrelfilght's sister broke the warrior code and had a mate from Windclan, who she tried to run away with but came back to her clan when badgers attacked. Then she had kits and Squirrelflight pretended they were her own to protect her sister because she was a medicine cat and medicine cats can't have kits and they all found out when Hollyleaf, Lionblaze's sister told everyone at the gathering and she found out because Squirrelflight confessed it to them when Ashfur was about to kill them as revenge for Squirrelflight choosing Brambleclaw over him. Then when Brambleclaw finds out Squirrelflight has been lying to him all this time he leaves her...
What ever happened to "Sandstorm was mad at Fireheart, so he apologized and they confessed they loved eachother." What ever happened to that?--Yumleethelimabean
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate, marshmallows, cake, pie, and ice cream too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
I live in a world...
Where being normal is too mundane, too boring for a human being...
Where animals talk, and actually have something to say...
Where Christmas is magical, and miracles actually happen...
Where Halloween is brought by a dancing skeleton and a rag doll woman...
Where superheroes protect the innocent...
Where wardrobes have magical worlds inside...
Where wizards and witches are common...
Where owls bring the mail...
Where imagination powers everything...
Where half-god children go on adventures...
Where ghosts are real, and many are friendly...
Where anyone can fly, if they believe...
Where children never grow old...
Where fairies exist...
Where everyone is different...
Where the beds are made for jumping...
Where we spend the day laughing...
I live in a world different from everything, care to join me?
Xephian? Really? What has my life come to?
JayfeatherXHalf Moon (This one actually makes me cry)
Here's a warriors game-thing:
List your top five favorite warrior characters
Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Sandstorm, Crookedstar, Firestar
What do you think of the name 2's beginning and 5's ending?
Lionstar...yes, Lionblaze should definatly be clan leader...but he'd only be deputy if Squirrelflight died...
What do you think the genre of a book would be with 3's ending and 4's ending?
Stormstar. It would be about Crookedstar before he broke his jaw.
What would a cat named 5's beginning and 1's ending look like?
Firefeather, a light ginger she-cat with a darker tail and white paws.
Write a prophecy about how (1's beginning and 4's ending) and (4's beginning and 3's beginning) will save their clan.
Jaystar Sandblaze? Uhh, let me think about it...
What can you tell about 5's beginning and 3's beginning just from their name?
They are both ginger-ish cats, presumably
If You Live In America, you post this
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
Copy & Pastes
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading all of the fanfictions you can, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else -say, your homework- copy and paste into your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this to your profile
If you are hungry while you are reading this, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want an Ice cream sandwich while you are reading this, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile
If you are crazy and proud of it : copy and paste this onto your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you weird, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you absolutely are TERRIFIED of spiders, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are reading this line, copy and paste it in your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are not sure if you find these 'copy and paste things' annoying or if you love them, copy and paste this on your profile.
Quotes and Sayings
I tried being normal. But I didn't like it.
--Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.
--Before you judge a person, walk a mile in his shoes. After that it doesn't matter. You're a mile away from him and you got his shoes!
--Sanity? Why would I want something as useless as that?
--I'm not suffering from insanity...I'm enjoying every minute of it!
--We are not retreating...we are advancing in another direction.
--They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
--Whoever said "anything is possible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
--Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
-- Don't worry about the world ending today it's already tomorrow in some other part of the world!
--I'm not so good with advice. May I offer a sarcastic comment?
--Never knock on death's door. Ring the door bell and run like heck. He hates it.
--It's not denial. I’m just selective about the reality I accept.
--Normal people worry me.
--There's nothing that can't be fixed with duct tape, chocolate, or by running it over.
--Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
--I stopped fighting my inner demons quite some time ago. We're on the same side now.
--I did not hit you, I simply high-fived your face.
--Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me.
--That which does not kill me had better run pretty fast!
--Someday we'll look back on all this and crash the car.
--There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
--My Reality Check bounced.
--On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
--The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
--I didn't fall for you, you tripped me.
--I am being driven insane. And I must say the scenery is nice.
--Would you like a cookie? So would I!
--A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
--The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
--Slinky Escalator = Endless fun
--If you can stay calm when all around you is complete chaos, you probably haven't fully understood the situation.
--A day without sunshine is like...Night.
--Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
--One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
--Some people say 'if you can't beat them, join them'. I say 'If you can't beat them, beat them', because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise!
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
Write Down Ten Random Characters.
Four invites Three and Eight to dinner at their own house. What happens?
Honeydew: Welcome, Teep and Sjin. The Jaffas are almost ready...
Sjin: Oh, ooh, sorry for kidnapping you that one time
Teep: *Growls and pulls out bow*
You need to stay at a friend's house for a night. Whose house, One or Six?
Xephos's. I wouldn't want to interrupt Sips and Sjin... Wink wink...
Two and Seven are making out when Ten walks in. Ten's reaction?
Rythian couldn't believe that they were actually kissing. He pulled Zoey closer, while Zoey deepened the kiss. Suddenly they heard a surprised intake of breath, causing them to break apart. It was Lalna. Rythian and Zoey jumped apart in surprise, both blushing furiously. Lalna just stared at the two of the for a moment, his heart sinking. He thought Zoey...No, no, she only came to his house for supplies that one time. That was it. Of course she'd be back with the mage. Of course. Covering up his hurt, he snickered.
"Well, well, well, Rythian, I guess you have a soft side. Tell me Zoey, what did he pay you to kiss him?"
"Wait, what?" Zoey spluttered.
"Shut up!" Rythian growled.
Lalna just smirked at them and said, "Fine, fine. You two have fun." With that he turned around sauntered off, feeling tears prick at his eyes even as he tried furiously to push them away. Ignoring them, he flew off into the night.
Zoey: *Blushing* Um...
Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who rescues you, two, ten, or seven?
Honeydew: For the Jaffas! For pig islaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddddd! *Gets blown away by a giant fan*
One decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what happens?
"Aw yeah, you mothertruckers, it's time for cooking with Sips. Today old Sipsy's gonna teach you how to make a--hey Sjin, where's all our food?!"
Sjin- I, uh, condensed it into dirt. You said to condense everything we weren't using, so-
Sips: Sjiiinnn, we're using food! We need it! Damn it Sjin!
Sjin: But it's high quality Sipsco dirt!
Three has to marry either Eight, Four, or Nine. Who do they choose?
Nilesy: H-hey Teep, wanna play the lever game?
Teep: *Pulls out rose*
Seven kidnaps Two and demands something from Five for Two's release. What is it?
Zoey: Hannah, if you want me to let Rythian go, you need to give me something very important! And that is...Friendship! Yay!
Rythian: Zoey, you haven't even kidnapped me, I could leave at any time. Not that I have reason to, considering that this is my house too...
Everyone is invited to Two and Seven's wedding except for Eight? How does Eight react?
Sjin: Rythian, why didn't you invite me to your wedding?
Rythian: Because you fucking DESTROYED the old world. Everyone died! I lost everything. And you expect me to just forgive you?
Zoey: Plus you kidnapped our dinosaur!
Why is Six afraid of Seven?
Because seven eight nine.
Nine arrives too late for Two and Seven's wedding? What happens and why were they late?
Nilesy: Rythian, Zoey, sorry I'm late! I was uh, building a pool. *Sits down next to Ravs.*
Teep: *Sidles closer*
Five and Nine get drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
Me: Hannah, Nilesy, how did you get here, you live on an island, and not only that, you're drunk!
Hannah: Uh, the, uh, owls flew us...
Nilesy: Do you*hiccups*do you want a portable pool?
Me: Actually, yes...
Nine murders Two's best friend (Has to be someone on the list). What does Two do to get back?
Rythian gasped at the lifeless body of his best friend. " Z-zoey? Zoey? ZOEY! NO! ZOEY! I'LL KILL YOU DUNCAN AND SJIN, WHEREVER YOU ARE!" He yelled.
Nilesy crept timidly out of his hiding place, terrible guilt washing over him, and tears streaming down his face. Approaching Rythian was the worst possible thing he could do, and would it probably get him killed. Yet he knew he couldn't let other people take the blame for this.
"Th-they didn't do this, I d-did. I-I'm sorry Rythian, I-I-I don't know what happened! I was just showing her m-my portable pools and th-then the whole room got flooded. I think she h-hit her head. B-before I could get to her, sh-she-she drowned!" He began sobbing uncontrollably, waiting for Rythian to kill him.
Rythian stared numbly at the broken poolman before him, his anger fading to be replaced by complete despair. H brought his red katar up. Nilesy flinched, but instead of aiming it at him, he place the tip at his chest, ready to drive it through his own heart.
He screwed his eyes shut, ready to kill himself, when he heard a weak cough from Zoey. Opening his eyes, he looked at the red head on the ground. She gave a weak cough and looked up at him.
"R-Rythian, I'm all right." She whispered weakly.
Nilesy: Zoey, that wasn't in the script! Come on, you're supposed to stay dead.
Honeydew: Cut, cut! Proasheck, how many times do I have to tell you, cut the theatrics and just do what the script says! We're on a tight schedule here, we need to film scene seven in an hour and we're not even done with this one!
Zoey: Sorry, it was just so sad...
Rythian: I think that's sort of the point, Zoey.
Honeydew: Again! From the top!
Six and One are in mortal danger. Does Six save One or themselves?
Xephos: Sips! Sorry, friend! *Saves self*
Sips: You bastard...
Eight and Three go camping, but they forget food. What do they do?
Sjin: Guess I forgot the food Teep, uh, I suppose we'll have to--Why are you looking at me hungrily?
Five is in a car accident and is critically injured. What does Nine do?
Nilesy: Hannah! Shit, are you okay?
Hannah: Just a little bruised, I'm fine. Will you look after the owls?
Nilesy: Sure, maybe they want a pool...
The quiz is over. By the way, how did Two and Seven end up?
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Don't even get me started!
SaplingPawz' and Yumleethelimabean (me) pun overload chat:
(Sapling) Lol Yumlee, stop making me laugh please :D
(Yumlee) Never! You know, I had a BLAST watching Rebirth 17 when it came out.
(Sapling)I know, it was quite the BOMB (god i suck at pun-type-things)
(Yumlee) But I nearly EXPLODED from the feels (The worst puns are the best puns)
(Sapling)Yeah, I was really BLOWN away (Legit)
Unsafe External Link