Author has written 4 stories for Persona Series.
Update: I am currently re-writting Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5. This will probably take a while as I have been very busy since the new year started (Curse you, school work!). I'll try to get things done by the next month (April)... hopefully...
Status: REALLY LONG HIATUS
Pen Name: KazuyaYamura (You can also call me KY (intended pun) or Kazuya)
Likes: JRPGs, Anime, Manga, Writing, FanFiction, Weekends, etc.
Hates: People who don't review (even if they can), Games without a storyline, Spammers, etc.
Favorite Games: Persona Series, BlazBlue, Monster Hunter, Ar Tonelico, Tales of Series, Pokemon, Devil Survivor, Corpse Party, The World Ends With You
Favorite Manga/Anime: Fairy Tail, K-On!, Ixion Saga DT, Tegami Bachi, Kuroshitsuji, Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu, Persona: Trinity Soul, Persona 4 The Animation, Maid-sama!, Devil Survivor 2 The Animation, Corpse Party: Tortured Souls and many more...
Favourite Genres: Romance (Minato x Aigis or Minako), Any Persona sequel/prequel/AU that's decent, etc.
I'm your typical high school student. Fanfiction is honestly a (very awesome) hobby to me. My English is pretty good (I just forget to proofread sometimes) and I don't think spelling, grammar or sentence structure is going to be much of a problem for me (unless I forget to proofread).
I have an obseession with fanfics going out of canon unless specifically stated. The most important part of a video game to me is its story, so yeah. Also obssessed with Teddie's puns.
I know a couple of languages and I am currently learning Japanese... I plan to master Japanese in a year or two. I really want to read light novels (Persona x Detective Naoto) and play video games that are not localized. (Tales of Phantasia X) I know I need to learn more Kanji... And I plan to learn it... Eventually... It's hard. Trust me.
In Progress: (Fast Updates)
In Progress: (Slow Updates)
1. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5: May be re-written once I find spare time. Probably gonna change the title, since Persona 5's coming out in 2015.
1. A Robotic Confession: Yosuke x Labrys One-Shot.
1. Persona 4 Arena: Extend: Sorry if I disappointed anyone... If any of you guys wanna continue this story, just PM me.
2. Aeon Social Link: Redux: Well, it's Minato x Aigis. Just read it if you want to!
Future Stories: (Ideas and Early Drafts)
1. Unnamed Minato x Aigis One-Shot: Half Done.
2. Unnamed Makoto x Hamuko One-Shot: Half Done.
Favourite Characters (All Video Games/Anime/Manga)
1. Makoto Yuki (Persona 3): He's freakin' Makoto Yuki, need I say more?
2. Aigis (Persona 3): What she went through wanted to make me cry. It's these characters that make a huge difference in a story.
3. Hamuko Yuki (Persona 3 Portable): Cheery, bubbly and an awesome MC. People like her just don't exist in real life. What a shame.
4. Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue): Same reason as Aigis. And I always use her in battle.
5. Hibiki Kuze (Devil Survivor 2): Most hilarious MC ever.
Persona Series Pairings:
1. Makoto x Aigis (Persona 3): Sweet, innocent love. I just like pairing these two.
2. Makoto x Hamuko (Persona 3 Portable): Love with your perfect opposite...
3. Yu x Rise (Persona 4): I just find that Rise compliments Yu!
4. Yu x Marie (Persona 4 Golden): Play Persona 4 Golden, with Marie as Lover. You'll see where I'm coming from.
5. Yosuke x Labrys (Persona 4 Arena): A romantic getaway to the Announcement Room? Yup, definitely on this list.
6. Tatsuya x Lisa (Persona 2 Duology)
7. Naoya x Eriko (Persona 1): Maki is so overrated. I prefer these two, although the MC isn't exactly aware of it...
Good, but not good enough:
1. Yosuke x Chie (Persona 4): Landed here after Labrys came around.
2. Makoto x Yukari (Persona 3): I agree, she's possibly the only human love interest the protagonist has. Once a favourite... until Aigis came about.
3. Yu x Naoto (Persona 4): Yeah, they're social link was kinda cute... but I don't like pairing the Protagonist with too many girls.
4. Yu x Yukiko (Persona 4): I'd normally say that they're friends, but I guess she would be better than Rise in the long-run... Maybe.
I don't really like:
1. Kanji x Naoto (Persona 4): It's too one-sided. Enough said.
2. Makoto x Mitsuru (Persona 3): No... just no...
3. Makoto x Fuuka (Persona 3): I prefer to label them as 'Close Friends' instead of 'Lovers'. I hate the 'Every Girl is a Girlfriend' rule in Persona 3.
4. Akihiko x Mitsuru (Persona 3): They're just friends! An awesome duo if you ask me! They trust each other with their lives! Romance... No way...
5. Yu x Chie (Persona 4): Friends, yes. Lovers, no.