Author has written 6 stories for Fairy Tail, Misc. Books, and Soul Eater.
List of odd facts about myself you might find amusing or interesting:
I like milk.
I dance too fast. (according to a friend of mine -_-)
I like frozen grapes but only when on a toothpick.
I've always dreamed about being a author.
I'm one of those people who have dreams every night and can space out over one hundred times a day.
I like skunks, and NO, I do not, as a matter of fact, have one as a pet. (for the five hundredth time to someone who will probably never read this...)
I'm done my list.
Oh, my mangas:
(I haven't finished all of them)
(also, I don't watch the anime unless there's like a filler episode or something because I prefer the original. No offence to those who watch the animes, I just like reading them better)
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
10 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
3. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
4. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
5. Whenever Stating a Fact, Add 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
6. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
7. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
8. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
9. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
10. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!!
just for the record, I copy and pasted only the ones that applied to me:
If you believe some teachers are seriously prejudiced, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie, TV show, etc. so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with Fan-fiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
Sicence prvoes taht eevn wehn the wrods are srcabmled up you can sitl raed tihs. Cpoy and Psate tihs itno yuor porflie if you can raed tihs.
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have strange dreams that never, ever make any sense whatsoever, put this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to slap someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen down the stairs, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that life without computers is worthless, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I'm bored... If you're bored, then copy and paste this to your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this to your profile. (ha! I've zoned out for two hours, and it felt like five minutes!)
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets excited when you get like 2 reviews, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you should actually be doing homework right now, copy this to your profile
If you're quiet a lot but you're ALSO really loud, copy this into your profile.
95% of the teenage female population would cry if Robert Patterson or Justin Bieber jumped off a building and killed himself. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
If you often laugh out loud at things inside your own head, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you’re a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?” copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, re post this in your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no reason, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly (? friendly? I have never heard of such nonsense...) but has an evil mind and is secretly planning world domination copy and paste this to your profile.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies- Willy Wonka
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties.
I make the cowardly lion look like the terminator!
I ran with scissors, and lived!
"Wal-Mart, do they like, sell walls there?" - Paris Hilton
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
“I have a life, I just choose not to use it.”
“I’m a bomb technitian. If you see me running, try to keep up.”
“You laugh at me because I'm crazy, I laugh at you because there's an invisible leprechaun on your shoulder!”
“Last night I was looking up at the stars wondering… WHERE THE HECK IS MY CEILING?”
“Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!”
“Don't hate yourself in the morning--sleep till noon.”
“You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?”
“We are not retreating… we are advancing in another direction.”
“I’m right ninety-seven percent of the time. Who cares about the other four percent?”
“If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.”
“Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!”
“If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.”
“Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door…”
“Don’t mess with me; I've got a stick.”
“There are three kinds of people in the world; people who can count; and people who can’t.”
“Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.”
“I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.”
“You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.”
“Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.”
“When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it, but it only takes 2 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them."
“Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.”
"Never say 'Things couldn't get any worse.' God takes that as a personal challenge."
“Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
"The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45."
"Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED. Apparently you told Santa that you’ve been good this year… he died laughing."
"Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls."
"If you wish on a falling star it might come true...unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth...then no wishes come true...unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth."
“It’s not dead until you poke it with a stick.”
“There are too many wishes, and not enough stars.”
“Either snow it up for a snow day or don’t snow at all!”
“Facebook is like a refrigerator. You check it when you’re bored but nothing ever changes.”
Gotta go. I’m not really going anywhere, but neither is this conversation.”
“I have six locks on my door. Whenever I go out I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they’re always locking three.”
“The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.”
“When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football.”
“Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.”
“I learned law so well. The day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back.”
“Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.”
“Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.”
“I wanna be just like Barbie; that bitch has everything!”
“You can’t spell slaughter without laughter.”
“To the world, you are one person. But to one person, you are the world.”
“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.”
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.”
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes.”
“The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.”
“I hope life isn’t a joke, because I don’t get it.”
“Most people are only alive because it’s illegal to shoot them.”
“Never argue with an idiot. They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
“Alright everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.”
“Always end the name of your child with a vowel, that way, when you yell, the name will carry.”
“Housework can’t kill you, but why take the chance?”
“I knew I was an unwanted baby when my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.”
“I wear a necklace ‘cause I wanna know when I’m upside down.”
"If you don’t want a sarcastic answer, then don’t ask a stupid question."
"Three out of two people have trouble with fractions."
"We’re the kind of people who laugh at a joke three times. The first time, when it’s told. The second, when someone explains it. The third, five minutes later when we actually get it."
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your home before the police."
"If you can’t convince them, confuse them."
"If Google didn’t exsist, we’d all be screwed."
"The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns left."
"Having children is hereditary. If your parents never had children, odds are you won’t either."
"We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public."
"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I going to blame you."
"It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end."
"After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF!"
"Haikus are easy. But sometimes they don’t make sense. Refrigerator."
"What is the most important thing to learn in chemistry? Never lick the spoon."
Labels that state the Obvious
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Unsafe External Link