Author has written 3 stories for Card Captor Sakura.
Hi everyone. Recently, I've been drifting away from fanfics...I knew this would happen one day. I might visit once in a while, but not frequently...or as much as I used to. I'll still be looking around and reviewing fics though. I'm definitely a reviewer, not a writer.
As for my upcoming one-shot, it'll be my last. I'm hoping to get it out soon. Sometime. We'll see.
Finally, I will not be updating my stories. Sorry.
Flight Attendant: one-shot! done!
it's a very simple story where Syaoran meets a lovely flight attendant and how their relationship begins. Funny! Based off of the flight attendants I see on Asian airlines. Man, that job is tough!
Tears Come: chapter 4: 0/100 done
I'm sorry. Not continuing with this even though I said I would. I had a hard time developing Sakura's character and she was the main character! Bad bad bad.. I do like the storyline, but it's not really original except for the mask. I also found it difficult to integrate the enchanted mask into the story. Too hard. Too much thinking involved. =P
Strings of My Heart: chapter 3: 0/100 done
Oh geez. I just read over this and BOY is it bad or what! I wrote this fic many years ago! But I'm still keeping it up here just for kicks. Haha.
Some No-no's for the Authors:
- Horrible grammar and spelling
- Excessive cursing
- Love at first sight
- Fluff overload
- Meaningless and excessive dialogue
- One sentence reviews
- authors who can't spell summary
- authors who say they're not good at writing summaries
- adding new characters with names that don't fit in the story
- "loose" instead of "lose"; "seperate" instead of "separate"; "definately" instead of "definitely"; "offcourse" instead of "of course"