Author has written 10 stories for Supernatural.
I am new to fanfiction, but have quickly become obsessed to the point of actual writing it.
Supernatural is my obsession and unless something drastically changes thats all I will write. I love outsider povs and the brother bond.
The Cal Leandros might pop up in my favorites as well. Anyone who loves Supernatural's brother angst, I would strongly recommend giving the Cal Leandros books a try as it has a similar brother dynamic.
What Fiction has taught me
1. The bond between brothers can break the hold of hell
2. Dying for your brother is easy, living with him is the hard part
3. Dresden will die doing the right thing
4. Never Mess with a McClintock
5. A Man without destiny can kill a God
6. Few truly want the truth, most desire the comfortable lie
7. Doing whats necessary is not always right or good, but necessary all the same
8. A Good man is rarely a righteous one
9. When faced with death, a snarky comment is always appreciated
10. being the hero sucks 99% of the time and the other 1% is waiting for the next shoe to drop
The first 5 refer to specific books/shows ( kudos if you know them). The last apply to almost all my favorite characters/series
Unsafe External Link