Author has written 10 stories for Chronicles of Narnia, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Harry Potter, Mario, Spiderwick Chronicles, Coraline, and Woman in Black.
Making the unexpected happen...
Hi There! I'm a huge fan of just about everything possible: AUs, reading, the Mario franchise, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Spiderwick Chronicles, The Hunger Games, Labyrinth, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Chronicles of Narnia, many more fandoms, crossovers and oneshots. I've most recently become a fan of Beautiful Creatures and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'm also a confessed hypocrite; don't ever take anything I say either in this profile or my Fanfics seriously. :)
Most of my storys should just be K but apologies when I go a bit OTT and have to up the ratings a bit. I'm always forgetting to write authors notes so don't worry! I always try to update as soon as I can.
You can now also find me on FictionPress.com under the username Asquire.
My First Week On FanFiction.net: A Blog
2/9/13: I wanna do a shoutout (I know this isn't Twitter but what the hell!) to Allie Danger for being the first user to follow one of my stories. Gracias, Amigo! As well as that I want to shoutout to lost-in-elysium for being the first to Favourite one of my FanFics as well. Both of these people are awesome, and on that note I wanna say that I will definately be updating my Chronicles of Narnia Fanfic Seeing Shadows very soon!
2/10/13: Lol looks like I've started a blog! Anyways the next Chapter of Seeing Shadows is now online! It's official. BTW thanks so much to the readers of We All Make Mistakes, my first HP Fanfic, for your helpful reviews and comments. I'm thinking about maybe writing a Hunger Games oneshot or a HP/Narnia pairing pretty soon, and I also want to update my Edmund/Mallory story as well so stay tuned!
2/11/13: Understanding Magic has now been updated! As well as that I am absolutely blown away by how popular chapter two of Seeing Shadows was!(59 visitors in 1 day and counting!) As for upcoming FanFiction, I have ideas for another Mario related story after the success of my oneshot Sk8r Boi which was published this morning, but for those of you who aren't interested in that sort of thing I have decided that as well as trying to continue with Seeing Shadows and Understanding Magic I will probably start a Hunger Games romance based around Galeniss (Katniss/Gale); whether this turns out to be a oneshot or something longer we shall have to wait and see!
2/13/13: Drumroll please... the next chapter of Seeing Shadows is up! Just about the only thing I have to say today...
2/18/13: Well, it's definitely been a long time since I've said anything, and I apologise for anyone who got excited about the Galeniss thing :( but since I last added to this I have uploaded 1 Narnia oneshot and have now started off two multichapter fanfics: the first one being a What if? set in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, and the other a Mario story about how Bowser takes over the Mushroom Kingdom! Bwah ha ha ha! Of course, I have also managed to update Seeing Shadows twice already!
Some "Fanfiction related" facts about me:
My Favourite Characters
The Chronicles of Narnia: Edmund Pevensie
Harry Potter: Tom Riddle Jr
A Series of Unfortunate Events: Klaus Baudelaire
The Spiderwick Chronicles: Jared Grace
The Hunger Games: Gale Hawthorne
Percy Jackson and The Olympians: Percy Jackson (or maybe Nico di Angelo... I can't choose!)
The Mario franchise: Dimentio (tied with Mr. L and Bowser)
Supernatural: Sam Winchester
Sherlock: Jim Moriaty (I can't help it: for some reason I seem to love the bad guys!)
The Perks of Being A Wallflower: Charlie
Beautiful Creatures: Ethan (so far- I'm still reading the book!)
Top Ten Fave Romantic Pairings (just love: nothing sexual)
10. Labyrinth: JarethxSarah (Yes, it's extremely one-sided, but Jareth cares for her so much it's heartbreaking...)
9. The Mario franchise: MarioxPeach and LuigixDaisy (the plumbers have to get the princesses someday...)
8. Harry Potter: VoldermortxBellatrix (I feel for Bella sometimes: Voldy just doesn't seem to notice how much she wants his attention.)
7. Harry Potter: RonxHermione (Had to go in somewhere: the only reason it's not higher on the list is that I hate it when they get jealous of each other all through the series, although by the time they marry I think they managed to put it all behind them.)
6. The Hunger Games: FinnickxAnnie (I cried when Finnick died in Mockingjay, because I knew that Annie would never see him again...)
5. Merlin: ArthurxGwen (It's obvious these two love each other, even if Arthur is often hopeless at showing it! It's a shame that magic and treachery always gets in the way of their love life...)
4. The Chronicles of Narnia: CaspianxSusan (I know a lot of people hate this pairing, but they were so close and the kiss at the end of the film was so romantic. At least it's better than CaspianxLilliandil)
3. Harry Potter:NevillexLuna (I swear from the moment I finished watching the Order of the Phoenix I knew they were made for each other!)
2. The Hunger Games: GalexKatniss (Guys, they're so close and if Katniss hadn't volunteered to play in the Hunger Games I swear they would have married some day... it was just waiting to happen...)
1. Percy Jackson and The Olympians: PercyxAnnabeth (I can't really say that I've read all of the books, but the film is my all time fave at the moment and those two were obviously made for each other! Her fieryness and determination convinced me that she would stick with Percy no matter what, and I hope she does because I so want to be in a relationship like these two!)
Ton Ten Worst Pairings Ever (some of these shouldn't even exist)
10. The Chronicles of Narnia: CaspianxLilliandil (These two have absolutely nothing in common, they hardly talk and Caspian only likes her because she's fit.)
9. The Chronicles of Narnia: LucyxTumnus (They. Are. Just. Friends.)
8. The Mario franchise: PeachxBowser (Two words: No Way)
7. Harry Potter: HarryxDraco (0_o Wow really? These guys are the worst enemies and people see them making out?)
6. The Chronicles of Narnia: LucyxAslan (Aslan is based on Jesus and so the love he shares with Lucy is a love he shares with us all. Don't make it weird.)
5. The Hunger Games: PeetaxKatniss (I can hear the anger from all Hunger Games fans everywhere as they read this, but what the hell. In the books, their relationship is full of lies and pretence in order for them to survive the Games. Would anyone in real life build a relationship on that? Guess not.)
4. Twilight: EdwardxBella (The reason I hate Twilight. These two are just creepy. Need I say more?)
3. Any Canon Character Who Is Already Married Or In A Very Strong Romantic Relationship x OC (Seriously, why ruin it for them? It kind of makes your OC look more like a Mary Sue.)
2. The Chronicles of Narnia: PeterxSusan, EdmundxLucy, PeterxLucy or SusanxEdmund (AU or not, it still gives me the heeby-jeebys...)
1. The Chronicles of Narnia: EdmundxPeter (WHY?!!)
Read&Review all Fanfiction Comments are welcome!