Poll: Of Mikos, Ayakashi, and Demons is getting a re-write! The story will be left up while I do the re-written in between all my other stories. Thank you! Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Inuyasha, Once Upon a Time, Bleach, Harry Potter, Transformers, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hobbit, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Castlevania, and Nurarihyon no Mago/ぬらりひょんの孫.
Nura Sakura (halleyvanaria.deviantart . com / art / Nura-Sakura-2-505426514), Sakura Nura (halleyvanaria.deviantart . com / art / Nura-Sakura-478244001) this is a character from my story, Of Mikos, Ayakashi and Demons, who will be introduced towards the end of the sequel, Of Past, Future and Demon Blood.
THANK YOU HAILEY!
Skull/Harry Potter for When I Can't Lie Anymore (helenrenee.deviantart . com / art / When-I-cant-lie-anymore-628019172).
THANK YOU HELEN!!
Skull/Harry Potter for Everybody Lies and Everybody Dies (http: / / sta . sh / 0184fz 4i6to4) which was drawn by CyanCat, but commissioned by Moradacious Moratorium (or QueenOfTragedy, I think).
THANK YOU MM!!!
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.”
The quality of mercy is not strained; It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven, Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest; It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
Entreat me not to leave thee, Or return from following after thee—For whither thou goest, I will go, And where thou lodgest, I will lodge.
If you can’t take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It’s not safe out here. It’s wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it’s not for the timid.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
I will not have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
I'm a time traveler. I point and laugh at archaeologists.
You know, when I said 'die trying', I didn't actually mean die trying.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Damn it, man, I'm a doctor, not a torpedo technician!
Until we meet again, may the Good Lord take a likin' to you.
Round up the usual suspects.
Let me explain. ... No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die.
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.
This episode was badly written!
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods: (I didn't write the stuff in the parenthesis, only edited it)
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Why? That's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: "Use like regular soap." (And that would be how, exactly...?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion right?)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well...duh, a bit late, ain't it?)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...And you thought...what, exactly?)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (Oh, but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (Yes, we could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: Warning: "May cause drowsiness." (And I'm taking this because...?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what...?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash...)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: "Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: Maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's Superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (...Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On T-Rat (Military food): Not for human consumption. For Animal and Military Use only. (Umm yeah... isn't the military also human?)
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given thee a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Thou shall not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in thine fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for thine personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Things To Ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station..
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
Why can't you find fresh sardines in the fish market?
Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?
Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?
Why does the word "Filipino" start with the letter F ?
Why are the copyright dates on movies and television shows written in Roman numbers?
All of my stories are also on AO3. They're under the same name: northpeach.
Also, I got a tumblr under the name, surprise surprise: north-peach.
Bronze Barrier (4)
Crazy Mishka (43)
Jedi Buttercup (543)
Miss Mungoe (57)