Author has written 2 stories for Rise of the Guardians.
B U R N Y O U R E Y E S
Hey and welcome to my profile.
Just call me Little Shadow Chan! I enjoy Tumblr, RPing, anime, pizza, and crying over my OTPS
I love writing a lot. I also love movies and reading as well as drawing and listening to music. I also have a thing for re-makes of movies. Yes, I like them-don't judge!
When I write Fanfiction, I usually tend to ignore canon if I don't like how it's portrayed, but not totally ruin it. If I do like it however, I put a twist on it if I come up with an idea that I think people will like. AUs are fun to work with because you could have the setting and plot be ANYWHERE, but still keep to the elements of said book, movie, show, etc.
Originality is NOT DEAD; people are always coming up with new ideas for movies and whatnot.
Also I NEVER write the characters OCC. I merely put my own twist on them on how I view them without making them completely out of character.
MOST of my stories will contain slash ( male x male ), swearing/heavy violence, so if you don't like either, then please don't read.
My likes: My laptop, movies, music, Tumblr, Fanfiction, writing, Pokemon, drawing, Skype, Role Playing, and video games, and slash
Favorite music: Three Days Grace, Five Finger Death Punch, Drowning Pool, Shinedown, Chevelle, Creature Feature, Ok Go, Billy Talent, 311, Cold, Oomph!, Megaherz, Disturbed, E Nonmine, Apocolyptca, Aestheic Perfection, Black Light Burns, Polka dot Cadaver, Grendel, Opiate for the masses, Celldweller, Blue Stahli, Thousand Needles in red, Tool, Pucsifer, A Perfect Circle, Evans Blue, Black Veil Brides, The Glitch Mob
My dislikes: Rap, people who flame stories just because it has OC x canon and they think the OC is a sue, stupid people, bullies, and drugs, flames
About my stories
I suppose I'll write about anything. Ex My Bloody Valentine, Superjail!, Pokemon, the list goes on.
I've been told I'm a flawless writer. Well, I wouldn't go that far. I still have much to learn. But it makes me feel good about myself whenever someone says that.
1. Flames will NOT be tolerated. I'll accept constructive critique, but someone who calls you a piece of shit writer and tells you to go die, and that you'll never improve? No. That hurts. Don't do that. I've had that happen to me before, and it made me feel paranoid about coming back to Fanfiction because I was afraid he'd attack me again...asshole.
2. Please don't ask me to write in your OCs for stories. I can't write other people's characters in character at all. I can only write my own and canon.
Top 6 favorite ships
1. Jack/ Pitch ( Rise of the Guardians)
2. Eren/Levi ( Attack on Titan/ SNK )
3. Vaas/Jason ) Far Cry 3 )
4. Griffin/ Emily ( My OCs )
5. White/ N ( Pokemon )
6. May/ Brendan ( Pokemon)
-- 1. One of your scars, how did you get it? It had been an incident with a needle and my chest
2.If you could be any animal in the world, what would it be? A cat, mew :3
3.Do you like toothpaste? No, but it makes my breath smell pretty
4. What type of music do you listen to? Rock, alternative, dark industrial electronic, techno, soundtracks from movies
5. Do you know what time you were born? 8:05
6. What do you want more than anything right now? I want to make a decent Pokemon fic
7. What do you miss? My uncle Stephen...YOUR ONLY JOY WAS MAKING ME MISERABLE BY TEASING ME, BUT I STILL MISS YOU :W:
8. What is your most prized possession? My laptop
9. How tall are you? 5'1
10. Do you get claustrophobic? No
11. Do you get scared in the dark? No
12. The last person to make you cry is... This asshole who was just trying to be funny by telling me I was ugly and insulting me to my face. Yeah, hilarious.
13. What is your favorite perfume for a girl? Ew, perfume
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite gender? Hair color: Brown/ black Eye color: blue/ green
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? In a park on a nice summer's evening
16. Coffee or energy drink? Energy drinks
17. What's your favorite pizza topping? Cheese
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? A red velvet cupcake
21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever received? My kitten
22. Do you like anybody? No
23. Are you double-jointed? yes
24. What's your favorite clothing brand? I wear whatever
26. Do you have a pet right now? i have 3
27. What kind is it? Two wonderful cats and a dumbass dog
28. Would you fall in love knowing he/she was leaving? depends
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? hugging me & looking me in the eyes with a sweet smile
30. Say a number between one and a hundred 56
31. Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes
32. What is the one number you call most often? my mom
33. What annoys you the most? As of now, people who act like assholes
34. Have you been out of the UK? Yep
35. What are your weaknesses? Too sensitive
36. Have you met anyone famous? No, but I hope to meet Daniel Graves from Aesthetic Perfection
37. What was your first job? Never worked a day in my life
38. Have you ever done a prank call? nope :l
41. What were you doing before filling this out? looking at my dog
40. Have you ever had surgery? yes, on my eyes
42. What do you get complimented about most? My figure
43. Have you ever had braces? yes :/
44. What do you want for your birthday? I have no idea
45. How many kids do you want? None, I hate kids
46. Were you named after anyone? After my parents' friend
47. Do you wish on stars? on Christmas I do
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? Aussie
50. Do you like your handwriting? it's pretty good
51. What's your favorite lunch meat? Hamburg
52. Do you have any bad habits? Not really
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? ... N-Sync and Backstreet boys
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Yessss
56. Do looks matter? no as long as they're sweet & know how i feel
57. How do you release anger? Sit in silence
58. Where is your second home? Don't have one
60. What was your favorite toy as a child? ... My dad's little cat puppet that he grew up with. His name is Kitty Kitten
61. How many numbers are in your cell phone? I don't know, don't care
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? ...yes, now I think he's a pedo
63. Do you use sarcasm? sometimes
64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese? mac n' cheese PLZ
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? I like someone who's nice and caring and won't curse at me if I screw up :/ Also, they have to like horror and be cuddly
66. What are your nicknames? Rachy, Roochii, Fach West, Fappy, Rachu. Raichu Raper,Rach, Rachypoo, Rachporn, Sticky Rach, Rach pony, lady with the short hair
67. What's your favorite band/singer? I have many.
68. What's your favorite TV show? I'll watch whatever, except MTV. Piss off.
69. What was your act sat score? What matters is I passed
70. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? COOKIE DOUGH
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Uhh, yus?
72. When was the last time you worked out? today
73. Did you notice that there's no #64? ...GTFO
74. What's the fastest you have gone in a car? I can't drive
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? Whatever they wanna do, I suppose
76. What are you listening to? Outta control by Thousand Foot Krutch
77. What was the last thing you drank? milk
78. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
79. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite gender? Their face
80. What's your favorite thought-provoking song? Sound of winter by Bush
81. What's your favorite thing to hate? High School
82. What's your favorite month of the year? July
83. What's your favorite Zodiac sign? Leo
85. What is your hair color? Brown
86. Eye color? Blue
89. Favorite fast food restaurant? Steak n' Shake
90. Do you lhink that people should lie when it's nessessary? It all depends on the situation
91. Last thing you watched? The Mask: The animated series
92. Favorite day of the year? Halloween
93. Play any musical instruments? Nope
94. Republican or democrat? Not into politics
95. Kisses or hugs hugs
96. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships. One night stands are for people who just want sex
97. What was the last thing you brought? Pokemon White
98. What kind of car do you have? I thought we already established this...
99. What book are you reading? One flew over the cuckoo's nest
100. Describe your love life. Taken. I love you, Brandon.
I suppose that's all for now. I'll add more later.
Author Survey thingy!
1. How about a brief introduction of yourself? Well, there's not really much to say. I like writing and thinking of new ideas.
2. Fabulous! And what got you started into fanfiction to begin with? I have no idea honestly. It just happened.
3. I see, so what type of fanfiction do you like to write? I generally like horror and romance, adventure, and comedy.
4. Do you tend to write the same pairings/characters? Or are you a fandom whore?
I do like writing for the same pairings. On my last fanfiction account, I was heavily involved in the Happy Tree Friends fandom and used to write Flippy and Flaky fics all the time. Now I'm in Rise of the Guardians fandom, and the ONLY pairing I like in the fandom is Jack x Pitch because it speaks to me, it makes sense! Oh, but we're here to talk of other fandoms. Let's see...I'll write for anything I find interesting; Pokemon, and the like.
5. What is your most popular fanfic at the moment and why do you think people like it so much? Corruption of frost. And I think the reason people enjoy it so much it's because it's a different take on ROTG, and it's well written.
6. Forget other people, what is the fanfic you've written that you're most proud of? Starting over again which is a Happy Tree Friends fanfic I wrote back in 2010, I remade it back in late 2010. I'm proud of it because it got so much praise.
7. Do you find writing easy? Hard? What are the most difficult aspects of writing you struggle with?
I find it easy at times, but hard when you're trying to come up with the beginning of a story, or if you're trying to come up with a good plot.
8. Write a few sentences or so of your favorite pairing or character.
He whispers words of darkness and at the same time truth into his ear, lips as cold, but just as soft as Jack's skin graze against his mouth, cold and darkness entwined together as one.
And Jack Frost wouldn't have it any other way.
9. Are there any fanfiction trends/cliches you can't stand or are just sick off?
The whole girl meets jerky guy, girl falls for jerky guy even though she tells herself not to get involved, vampire fics, fics with horrible OCs/ Mary Sues, fics where people make the characters OCC...And rape fics.
10. Are you guilty of any of the fanfiction trends/cliches you now hate? Or any other ones? Not that I can think of, no.
11. What was the first fandom you wrote for? Do you still like/participate in it? Happy Tree Friends. And I'd love to get into it again.
12. Name your OTPs or most frequently written pairings/characters and explain what it is about them you love to write. I do love Jack x Pitch a LOT. I'd like to write the relationship between them as in sexiness, the darkness in Jack's mind and how much he loves Pitch for giving him that gift, or just fluff.
13. What would you call your writing "style?" Well written :B* Waits to get slapped for being a smart ass*
14. Do you read other people's fanfics? If so, what do you find yourself reading the most? I don't really read other people's fanfics. I mean on occasion, I will, but when I do, I usually read whatever fandom I love.
15. Name one thing you'd LOVE to write, but have been to afraid or shy to do. I would LOVE to write a good Harry Potter fic, but I'm having trouble thinking of a plot.
16. Do you have trouble taking criticism? Or worse yet, do you have the dreaded bloated ego? I can take constructive critique, but when someone tells me that I'm a shit writer and I'll never improve, that really made me question myself as a writer. When that happened, I become paranoid and uneasy, wondering if I should continue. Then I decided,"Oh, screw it" and just did. As for having an ego, no, I do not.
17. When you write, is there anything that helps? Music? Quiet room? Music and a quiet atmosphere helps me write.
18. What inspires you? RPing inspires me to write more or music that reminds me of a character or an OTP
19. Lastly, how would you sum up your fanfiction experiences and yourself as a writer? I describe it as basically writing for fandoms that I love, and meeting new people, reading stories, and becoming the best writer I can.
Rise of the Guardians rant
So I was talking with two of my friends on Skype, and they both really like my version of Jack because they say he's realistic and much better than the one in the movie. I actually don't really like the movie that much now that I look back on it..I found myself caring ONLY about Jack and Pitch, but not the Guardians. The Guardians see things only in black and white, they don't really get the whole story with Pitch. I just wish, and I can't stress this enough, I wish the film had a more mature story and had been more realistic. For instance, Jack gets kidnapped by Bunnymund..and takes it rather well. Now, in a corruption of frost, I decided to make Jack more realistic and suspicious, not to mention hateful of the Guardians.Why? Because in my version, they push him to become someone he's not. Someone who believes that is destiny isn't set in stone just because someone says it is which would be like your mother and father or whoever having your life set up for you as soon as you were born.
Another thing I don't like AT ALL was the ending of the movie. The Guardians are supposed to be pure and kind hear ted, but what does Tooth do? She goes and punches Pitch in the jaw, knocking out one of his teeth. Yeah, real great example you got going there, guys.
ANOTHER thing that ticked me off was how Jack had been alone for THREE HUNDRED YEARS and then when Pitch arrives, NOW they need his help? I'd be like,"Uh, no. I'm not helping you guys." ...WHAT WERE THEY DOING ALL THAT TIME?
And then there's Pitch. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pitch. He and Jack were the only ones in the movie as I said earlier, that I cared about. The scene where Pitch wants Jack to join him and Jack refuses his offer made me honestly really sad. Because all Pitch wanted was to be with Jack, all he wanted was some companionship. And he thought Jack wanted that as well.
BUT NOOOO THE GUARDIANS JUST SEE IN BLACK AND WHITE AND JUST
Screams into my hands*
Also I laughed when Pitch shot Sandy.
Copy and paste if you love Blackice!
Dear every other girl on this planet,
A lot of you seem to have this big hate of boys and how they don't care about you and only want to use you and etcetera and etcetera and etcetera. Well first of all, who the hell are you to judge them? How can you go around saying how horrible they are if you can't even understand them enough to know that their boys are like their brothers and they need some time with their friends just like you need time with your girls, only their time of bonding evolves around footy, cricket, pizza, and actual FUN. Not shopping and talking about others. (Personally, I hate that kind of girly stuff, and prefer just chucking a footy around the road, playing basement cricket and just chilling, so I can totally relate to them). Then you complain to them so much they just don't know to do anymore. They get the spiders off the wall for all the prissy girlys who are scared of a two-millimetre arachnid. They go out and work out in the heat, outside, cleaning up the yard and fixing the whatever it is that's broken because YOU ASKED THEM TO. And they care about you enough to do that for you without a single complaint. But then, you bug them and nag them and then you expect them to give you whatever you want just like that? Sorry hun, the world doesn't work that way. And as soon as they come home from work half an hour late or come home from the bar a little bit drunk, you go full-on ape-shit on them. Who do you think takes your stockings off when YOU come home wasted? You're sending mixed messages and they are trying so hard to figure out what you want. I don't even know what you want, and, I'm a girl. You have to learn to forgive and forget. Your meant to ask them how work was and make them a sandwich if they ask you nicely (IT IS SIMPLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!) and be interested about their lives and care about them enough to let them watch their footy for another half-hour. THEN you abuse them when it's our time of the month. Don't tell me how horrible this guy is, because first, you need to be doing everything right, and, at the moment, you have ALOT to work on.
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them nearly as much.
What's this thing you call 'normal'??? Is it CoNTagiOus??! OMG!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!
... I might catch your 'normal.' *shudders*
I am in denial over Fred and Dobby's deaths. (Why Rowling, WHY?!?!?!?!?!)
Say NO to drugs. Say YES to TACOS.
hEY YOU! Yeah YOu?! *sigh* No, no YOU!!!1... the OTHER guy. Yes, YOU!!! ...Do you like tacos???
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Strangers have the best candy.
Love is like war - it always finds a way. (Sad, but true, I know.)
Pickles are just cucumbers soaked in evil.
In case of emergency, RUN LIKE HELL!
I don't care if me making men a sandwich when they ask moves the feminist movement back to the 50's. It is simply the nice thing to do and I like making sandwiches. So screw you and you're crazy feminism ways!! My guy friends get dinosaur shaped Nutella sandwiches, and there's nothing you can do about it.
"I'm king of the rock, and there's nutin' you can do about it." - Ling, Mulan
Average Person:"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ic-"
Moo! I'm a FISH!
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.
The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So... why learn?
The tooth fairy teaches children that we can sell our body parts for money :
I run with scissors - it makes me feel DANGEROUS.
We can learn a lot from crayons.
Some are sharp, some are blunt, some go squishy, some snap when put under pressure and chip in places. Some are dull, while others bright, some rub off on others and some leave really big marks. Some have lots of glitter on them and some go a bit gross. Some are very pretty and some have weird names, but though they are all different in colour and type, they have all learned to live together in the same box.
Sometimes, I wish I was a monkey, so I could throw bananas at people and it would be legal.
I did not hit you... I simply high-five your face... really hard...
Average Person: To err is human.
THINGS I HAVE LEARNED:
- Jumping into toxic waste does NOT give you super powers.
- Drink lots of coffee. That way, you can do dumb things faster with more energy!
- Always give 100% at school/work: (12% Monday, 23% Tuesday, 40% Wednesday, 20% Thursday, 5% Friday)
- If your parents leave you unattended for more than 11 minutes in Cairns Shopping Mall, the security guards WILL attempt to sell you to the circus. I am being gravely serious with you. Seriously.
- Never go to bed, angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge.
MY WAYS OF ANNOYING PEOPLE:
Call dog "dog".
Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
Begin all sentences with "oh la la!" Speak only in a "robot" voice.
Wear pants backwards.
Ask people what gender they are.
Ask the waitress for an extra seat for imaginary friend.
Sing along at opera.
Mow lawn with scissors.
Honk and wave to strangers.
HARRY POTTER CHARACTER FUN FACTS:
Professor Flitwick … does not know where Snow White is.
Professor Snape … has no wish to get in touch with his ‘feminine side’.
Professor Lupin … has no need for a flea collar. Ever.
Professor Moody … the best ‘teaching’ Hogwarts has seen in a while.
Professor McGonagall … does not take herself too seriously. It is a bad idea to tell her.
Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Liege’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.
Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy … disagrees.
Hermione Granger … has PMS and a wand.
Ron Weasley … is very afraid.
Luna Lovegood … is perfectly sane, thanks very much.
Ginny Weasley … wants her Hogwarts toilet seat.
Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.
George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out anyway and will not be remotely sorry.
Lily Evans … swears she is not in love with James Potter.
James Potter … doesn’t believe her.
Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.
Sirius Black … killed by drapery.
Andromeda Black … is going to marry a muggle – screw the consequences.
Bellatrix Black … is quietly going insane.
Narcissa Black … would like a new hairbrush.
Lucius Malfoy … does not like to be referred to as ‘Luscious Mouthful’.
Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if Harry Potter were to put on earmuffs and pulled out a mandrake at the Final Battle.
Gryffindors … will jump off the cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
THINGS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DO OR SAY AT HOGWARTS:
"If Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!"
"I will not charm a thousand shampoo bottles to follow Snape around, throwing themselves at his head, and then claimed a potted plant told me to do it."
"I will not tell everyone that I overheard my sister saying, 'So I was like, 'Avada Kadavra!' and he was like, 'Dead.' "
"I will not ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling."
"I will not tell the first years that Hagrid is an evil giant and he will eat all of them up."
"I will not call Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret."
"I will not refer to Hermione as 'Ron's pet night-troll.'"
"I will not give Remus Lupin a flea collar for his birthday"
"I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort."
"I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month."
"I will not say 'dude, get a life' to the Dark Lord."
"I will not ask Professor Snape why he stole Batman's cape."
"I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my calculus book."
"I will not spread rumors saying, 'When Voldemort goes to bed he checks his closet for Mrs. Weasley.' "
"I will not tell Penelope Clearwater that Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it dances naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy."
"I will not sing "We're off to see the wizard!" when sent to the headmasters office."
"I will not send You-Know-Who a letter saying, 'I have eight Horcruxes, take that Voldy!' "
"I will not call Professor Flitwick Master Yoda."
"I will not bring a magic eight ball to Divination."
"I will not tell everyone that Snape is the illegitimate child of Professor Sprout and Dumbledore."
"If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of the situation and draw a Dark Mark on their arm."
"I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand."
"I will not attempt to slide down all the banisters in Hogwarts."
"I will not draw a twirly mustache on the face of the Fat Lady in permanent marker... ... and then proceed to do the same to all the other portraits in the castle."
"I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing."
"I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens."
"I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals." "I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween."
"I will not teach the house-elves to impersonate Paris Hilton."
"I will not kidnap the Marauders and sell them to an animal circus."
"I will not take Neville skydiving."
"I will not tell the first years that running up to Draco Malfoy screaming and hugging him will bring them good luck."
"I will not try to check Luna into St. Mungos."
"I will not nickname Hagrid 'The BFG.'"
"I will not print out Dramione pictures and stick them all over the castle."
"I will not book Moaning Myrtle therapy sessions."
"I will not try to get the Dementors to wear hot pink cloaks."
"I will not give Severus Snape lots of hair care products on his birthday."
"I will not change the Slytherin Common room password to 'Gryffindor Rules'"
These next few are from a Fanfiction entitled "I've Been Naughty" - CHECK IT OUT!!
"I am not allowed to bleach professor Snape's hair."
"Telling first-year muggleborns that the only way to protect against the monster in the Chamber of Secrets is to dress in neon yellow onsie, a blindfold and combat boots is not appropriate."
"I am not allowed to braid Hagrids beard. . . . Nor can I dread lock Dumbledore's, no matter how much he liked it."
"Putting temporary tattoo's of the dark mark on hufflepuffs' arms while they sleep is not funny. . . . Videotaping them when they wake up and selling the tapes is also wrong."
"Doing exorcisms on ghost is not allowed, especially on Professor Binns."
"Polyjuicing myself as Voldemort, hiding behind a door and jumping out and screaming "boo" when Harry Potter walks by is wrong and malicious."
"Telling Cho Chang that Cedric cheated on her before he dies, with me, is mean. That goes double if I am a male".
"Asking people if they want to see my puppy named fluffy, and then leading them to the Forbidden corridor and locking them inside could be deadly and is not allowed. That is why it is forbidden."
"I am not allowed to dye Ron's hair green. . . . Nor Draco's red. . . . Or Harry's blue, Hermione's purple, Dean's yellow, Fred and George's rainbow. . ."
"I am not allowed to own or use hair dye."
"Professor Flitwick is not a munchkin and asking him where the lollipop guild is, is inappropriate."
"Forcing the entire house-elf staff in Hogwarts to wear socks and get fired is not funny and hurts the house-elves more than I will ever know."
"Saying I am Professor Snape's slave is incorrect and nobody cares if it is my favourite fantasy."
"I'm not allowed to write Draco Malfoy a highly-suggestive love letter and say it was from Hagrid."
"I'm not allowed to tell Professor Trelawney that I just Saw her death and it was in 2 minutes and 42 seconds."
"Sacrificing Hufflepuffs to the giant squid is not allowed under any circumstances whatsoever."
"I am not allowed to curse the Ravenclaws so that every book they try to read turns into a porno."
"I am not allowed to tell Ron that Ginny is dating a 40 year old alcoholic; it is none of my business. It doesn't matter that I'm saying it because it is true and I'm worried."
"Fred and George are not clones and neither one is going to become evil and kill me. Accusing them that they will is obnoxious."
"Hermione is not related to a beaver, nor a squirrel or chipmunk. Implying that she is, is mean and rude."
"A dog bone is not an appropriate gift for Sirius Black. . . . nor is catnip for McGonagall, . . . A collar and lead for Professor Lupin is crossing a line."
"Filch in a tutu is not an attractive sight and I should refrain from cursing him to wear one."
"Forcing any person/staff/creature in the school to switch gender is not allowed."
"Calling Pansy a 'Pug-faced bitch' will result in punishment. It doesn't matter if she is out of earshot. It does not matter if I think it is unfair that I should be punished for 'telling the truth'."
"Spreading rumors that Harry is pregnant with Draco's love child is not only stupid but impossible."
"Telling the Muggle Studies teacher that in the Muggle Schools kids sleep with their teachers is not right."
"I am not allowed to put unknown ingredients into the lunch goblets to 'See what would happen'."
"I'm bored is not an excuse to charm paper balls to chase Professor Flitwick around the classroom."
"I am not allowed to put any type of laxative in anything someone could consume."
"I am not allowed to keep a creature from the Forbidden Forest under my bed, especially if it is much larger than my bed."
"McGonagall is not having a love affair with Miss Norris. End of story."
"I'm not allowed to ask Professor Snape if we are making a lubricant every time he announces that we are making a new potion."
"They have not, nor will they ever teach me to transfigure a penis and I must stop asking them to do so."
"Charming Ron's clothes to run away from him screaming 'RAPE!!' is wrong, no matter how many people laughed when he ran into the Great Hall naked except for a towel."
"Dragons are illegal. The police don't care that you already bought a year's supply of food and it is not refundable. The dragon will be confiscated."
"I am not allowed to handcuff together students or teachers to each other. . . . Saying that the only way to unlock them is by kissing for 40 minutes straight is mean, especially when you pretend to throw away the keys in front of them."
"I am not allowed to use compulsion charms to make the Slytherins sing "It's Okay To Be Gay" in the Great Hall."
"I am not allowed to use unforgivable on any living person. . . No reason is acceptable, even if they annoyed me."
"School wide orgies are not 'Interhouse Relations'."
Just because I am able to bend and kiss my own rear-end, does not mean I should.
I am not the direct descendant of Godhhel Hirrefn, the man who invented sex. . . . nor am I related to Haley Visind, the woman who created the idea of death.
I am not allowed to tell Harry that Voldemort changed his dark mark and that it now a purple flower that sits on the left shoulder. . . . Placing said mark on Hermione and Ron when they aren't paying attention is wrong.
Draco Malfoy is not a girl, no matter how girl he acts, and taking his clothes of with magic in public is rude and will be punished with detention.
"Professor Snape is not my father and crawling into his lap and calling him daddy is not appropriate."
"No part of the staff is related to me in anyway so I will not be getting extra credit on homework."
"Bringing Harry Potter series to Hogwarts to cheat on my Divination test is horrible, especially if I leave it in a place I know Harry will see."
Just because they are ghost it doesn't mean that their feelings can't get hurt.
I am not allowed to throw water on lord Voldemort to see if he will melt, that will result in my death and no one will feels sorry for me.
Seamus does not have a drinking problem because he is Irish, telling him to go to AA meetings is very insulting and I will stop doing it immediately.
I am to sit at my own house table, every day and every meal . . . no exceptions.
If I call professor Umbridge, professor "UmBitch" I will get detention, even if I am not talking to her directly. She is still my superior and deserve me respect, no matter how stupid she really is.
Attempting to kill any student, teacher or creature will get me expelled and have an extensive stay in Azkaban.
Filling the entire Great Hall with Jell-O is not allowed, even if it is cherry and nobody doesn't like cherry.
I am not allowed to shrink any of the professors, and selling "pocket-sized Professors" to other children is wrong.
I am not allowed to give twenty different people polyjuice potion with either Fred or George Weasley's hair in it making it so we have 22 identical people running around. . . . I am not supposed to have polyjuice potion to begin with and I am not allowed to use it . . . ever.
I must share the dorm with my roommates. Locking them out of the room for the entire night will get me punished, especially if I get rid of their possessions for more room for mine. It does not matter if I think I need more space.
There is no such thing as "Hump a HufflePuff Day" . . . Nor "Grope a Gryffindor Day" . . . "Spank a Slytherin Day" and "Rub a Ravenclaw Day" also don't exist.
I should stop saying they do. I also need to stop making the cards, t-shirts, mugs, and hats that go along with each day.
House- elves are not my personal slave, making them rub my feet when ever is sit down is wrong. . . . making them carry around my book 'just for the heck of it' will also result in me getting in trouble.
Dumbledore is not Santa, telling first years that he is, is rude. When addressing a teacher I should call them Professor, sir or ma'am . . . Master, mistress, lord, lady, and God are not correct ways to talk to a teacher.
When I ask Harry if I may ride his broom I MUST be talking about his Firebolt, any other interpretation will be considered sexual harassment.
I am not allowed to give miss Norris cat nip and then let her loose in the Great Hall.
I did not see Fred George and Percy having a incestuous gay threesome last night, or ever.
I am not allowed to say that I created a spell that will give you the answer to any question you ask and cannot be detected on a test. . . . saying that I have a spell that will let a person have sex with whoever they want with no consequences. . . . selling the spells for 10 galleons (or any amount of money) is not right. . . . especially if the spell i do give them makes the words "I am a desperate loser" float above their head for two days.
Owning a Giant is illegal, just because I am in school does not mean I won't go to jail.
Sending any of the Weasley children birth control, whether anonymously or not, and saying it's for their mom is in bad taste and will be punished... ... Sending Mr. Weasley a brochure about vasectomies is wrong, and can easily be traced back to me.
Using red spray paint to paint "the Chamber of Fantasies is open again" is mean and will cause some people to have bad nightmares.
The activities that happen in porno's are not real, I am not allowed to recreate them.
When asked to make a potion I MUST use the ingredients and instructions that are given to me BY THE PROFESSOR.
Sending Harry a love letter signed by Voldemort is disturbing and horrifying, and should be avoided.
When writing in red ink I am not allowed to tell first years that it is blood of those who asked me annoying questions.
Acting like I am possessed by an animal or anybody is wrong and frightening. . . . It is also not an excuse for not getting my homework done.
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone.I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Danny Phantom (Put what ever you're obsessed with in here), who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Admitting you are weird, means you are normal. Saying that your normal is odd. If you admit that your weird and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm that girl The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy.
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
.The one who writes to escape.
The one who just wants to help.
The one that really wants to make a difference.
The one that sticks to her values.
The one that refuses to believe that this is it.
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow.
The one who won't give in. The one won't give up.
-by linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF:
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
People think you're insane.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then dissappear off the face of the earth the next.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D. You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason.
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. (copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Why do people write rape fics? It's a VERY touchy subject, and can trigger someone, ESPECIALLY if they HAVE HAD IT HAPPEN TO THEM. If you just put rape in a story JUST for the sake of torture, I'm going to call you sick. It doesn't add to the drama, it makes me SICK to my stomach that people actually write these fics! And it's mostly with characters who wouldn't even commit such an act! Pitch would NEVER RAPE JACK! I made the mistake of reading a non com story once, and just felt highly uncomfortable and upset. Guys? Lets get something straight: rape is not hot or sexy, and you're disgusting if you think it is. Stop with the rape fics. Thank you.
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please... This time it's gonna be different." ...I am sorry, I don't like the waFuturey you are looking at me... Okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? FUCK YOU! It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... alright, the thing is: I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge.
Category: Far Cry 3
Rated M for strong language, violence, torture, and sex
Genre: Suspense/ Romance
Psychosis: The insanity of Jason Brody
Jason Brody promised he'd get his friends and family safety from the hellish place of Rook Island. He ultimately failed; they're either dead or sold into slavery. His problems only get worse when he's captured and tortured endlessly by the mentally unstable, trigger happy Vaas who promises Jason he's going to make him suffer for all the shit he's done. And then Jason's mind starts to crack. Can he fight his oncoming insanity? Or will he become the very thing he'd set out to destroy? "You are me, and I am you." Eventual Vaas x Jason
Rated M for violence and language
Genre: Adventure/ Supernatural
A man with a horrible case of insomnia. A ex member of a Gym. What do these two have in common? They're both surviving in a apocalyptic world filled with demons, zombies, and other creatures of the supernatural. They both have entirely different goals in mind and don't really start off on the right foot, but they soon find out they must work together in order to complete their missions. Oh, and did I mention the apocalypse is coming?
Unsafe External Link