Author has written 5 stories for Transformers, Assassin's Creed, Naruto, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
Let's try this profile thing again:
Look up. Yes, I am Korean. This means
English is my second language.
Pardon the awkwardness if you've noticed.
logic, randomness, OCs, video games, OSTs, characters nobody drools over, dessert
- terrible nonsense, illogical narrative, loneliness, most of the fruit group, terrible tablet
I am a non-shipper, knowledge-nerd, logic lover, self-taught doodler, plot farmer and a newbie writer. Since I'm still new at this,
PM me whenever you have a question/doubt/feedback/criticism.
I got a new 3DS so let's be friends!
Art for my stories:
-Will upload any fanart, be it doodle or actual art
-Related to all fanfiction in my head
has some fanart for other fics but you need the links so
-Prodigy At Service (Transformers Bayverse)
- The civil war has hurt the sparklings the most but one manages to end up in the Autobots' care. What if Optimus' team had her also when they arrived to Earth? Rewrite of movies with OC, must have watched the movie. Half AU, no pairings.
Biggest project so far. Slowly updated.
- IDW influenced-AU. Ray is a nobody, a youngling and Shockwave's personal assistant. With the Combaticons hitching a ride on her home and Shockwave's research spaceship, she gets to learns the glorious and mighty ways of the Decepticons. ...Right? As they approach their destination, she finds out that it has some dark history with Cybertronians.
Largest scale ever, slug-paced.
-Actually (Assassin's Creed)
- Two sisters were away from a storm, in the safety of their house. Suddenly an assassin appears! The problem would have been simpler if they had an Xbox to kick in the first place. Not even a PS3. So how did they get stuck with Altair?
Loosely planned, slowly updated.
The Sweet and The Bitter (Naruto)
- Expect to unexpect the unexpected. My life was a lie when I got born into the most unorthodox circumstances of a reincarnation in the world of flying ninjas. Semi-serious parody of self-inserts, crack-ish.
Fickle planning, muse driven updates.
Plans for Future Stories:
-Life in the Stars (Transformers AU)
- The Council wasn't corrupt and the Senates listened. Megatron's ideas were accepted and Orion Pax didn't receive the Matrix. Everything worked out and no war was started. There are no such things as Autobots or Decepticons - only Cybertronians. In the peaceful days, one sparkling finds out you don't need a war to get into trouble... OC
Just a Branch Away (Naruto)
- She was a lady with a knack for attracting trouble. He was a man whose fate branded him as a tool. With the Fourth Shinobi War over and much work to be done, the two stumble upon each other to find something they never imagined. Yamato/OC
Knowledge is Power (Transformers)
- After being reincarnated as a slow protoform, a fan finds herself at the brink of the Great War. She does all what she could do within her knowledge only to realize too late that she overdid it. Not only she is infamous among the divided Cybertronians as a seer of the future but the Decepticons are eager to get into her mind. Aligned Continuity, OC
Thanks for dropping by :)