Poll: Spies or Wizards? Vote Now!
Author has written 30 stories for Harry Potter, Aladdin, Little White Horse, Kim Possible, Tokyo Mew Mew, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Fairy Tail, Alex Rider, Divergent Trilogy, One Piece, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Gallagher Girls.
Name: Fred, Amy or Livy
Singularity?: Taken by my bed.
Star sign: Sagittarius
Likes: Anime/Manga, Books, films, love and mushy stuff, Fact Files, travelling and (of course) reading and writing!
Dislikes: Horrible people, bad plots, cliffys (reading them), notps, STEW I DO NOT LIKE STEW.
Supports: Gays/Lesbians, pansexuals, bi-sexuals, asexuals, transgenders... Just be yourself, I support you! If you ever feel the need to talk to someone, my inbox is always open! :)
Looks like: Long-ish chesnut brown hair, magical colour-changing green/blue/gold eyes (true), pale skin. (I think my nose is cute)
Aspires to be: An authoress, someone who travels, a journalist, a sociologist
Name: George, Charlie or Charlotte (but only when I'm in trouble)
Singularity?: SINGLE PRINGLE
Star Sign: Gemini
Likes: Fall Out Boy, danger and adrenaline junkie, dystopia stories, action or comedy films, and writing (duh!)
Dislikes: David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Nigel Fararge, mushy stories, not understanding stuff, classical music and cocky idiots
Supports: The army (woop woop go go them), everything she said except and terrible at replying and anti-animal testing groups.
Looks like: (A vampire gone wrong) blonde hair going brown, greeny/blue eyes (but in UV light we have found they turn purple!!!!!!), even paler than her except for the bruises I collect from being a clumsy nutter
Aspires to be: RAF pilot, physics genius or roller-coaster tester
The Below is Fred getting bored! At the bottom it's a bit depressing. Oh and for anyone who has a life, don't read the Hetalia bits. THEY ARE SO GAY!-George
Yes actually they are because almsont every single character in Hetalia is gay/bi/lesbian or wants to marry their BROthEr! (Belarus... Don't kill me.)) DON'T DISS HETALIA! -Fred
Fine fairyfail it is then! Love you really Fred!!! - George
Fairy Tail jeez what's your problem? - Fred
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHOR
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. You often have to write something a few times before you finally like it.
30. If you failed English 101.
31. Your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
32. You think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
33. You start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
34. People think you might have A.D.D.
35. You think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
36. The letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
37. No matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
38. When replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
39. Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
40. People start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
41. You live off of sugar and caffeine.
42. After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
43. When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
44. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
45. You talk to yourself a lot.
46. You check your profile every ten minutes.
47. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
48. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
49. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
50. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
51. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
52. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
53. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
54. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
55. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours. (or all night. who sleeps?)
57. You repost this onto your profile! :)
58. You missed that there was no 56
59. You just looked back up to see if there really IS no 56
60. You're now smiling…
Fred-Edward Cullen is CLEARLY NOT a VAMPIRE. Edward's sparkly, Edward lives in the woods, Edward doesn't kill people. Edward is CLEARLY a FAIRY!
To keep a healthy level of Insanity!
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
7. Don't use any punctuation
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don’t rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON! I WON!”
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives, they’re loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
18. Go in front of your classroom and shout "I like pie!"
19. Greet all your friends with a tackle.
20. Go to a costume party as a cowboy and when someone asks you where you got your costume from you say, "This is a costume party?"
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
21. Copy and send this list to someone to make them smile...It's called therapy.
16 THINGS TO DO IN SUPERMARKETS
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking. (I actually did this with Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee not real names btw but you get the idea- george)
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why cant you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fatal position and scream: "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
My fav quotes!
Don't knock on death's door, ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.
You say 'crazy' like it's a bad thing.
Join the dark side. We have cookies!
-Oi that's mine
_ Not any more! And HEY stop butting into my stuff will ya!?
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
Anya Vargas (8)
Captain Universe (4)
Dolly Doodle (7)
Friendy Tail (2)
Lady Charity (52)
Mozu The Mochi (23)
Opal Amicus (1)