Author has written 27 stories for Harry Potter, Aladdin, Little White Horse, Kim Possible, Tokyo Mew Mew, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Rock of Ages, Fairy Tail, Alex Rider, Divergent Trilogy, and One Piece.
Name: Fred, Amy or Livy
Star sign: Sagittarius
Likes: Anime/Manga, Books, films, love and mushy stuff, Fact Files, travelling and (of course) reading and writing!
Dislikes: Horrible people, bad plots, cliffys (reading them), notps, STEW I DO NOT LIKE STEW.
Supports: Gays/Lesbians, pansexuals, bi-sexuals, asexuals, transgenders... Just be yourself, I support you! If you ever feel the need to talk to someone, my inbox is always open! :)
Looks like: Long-ish chesnut brown hair, magical colour-changing green/blue/gold eyes (true), pale skin. (I think my nose is cute)
Aspires to be: An authoress, someone who travels, a journalist, a sociologist
(George-Nice of her to include me don't you think! Fine I will make my own!)
Name: George, Charlie or Charlotte (but only when I'm in trouble)
Age: 14 (*Sulks* but nearly 15)
Star Sign: Gemini
Likes: Fall Out Boy, danger and adrenaline junkie, dystopia stories, action or comedy films, and writing (duh!)
Dislikes: David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Nigel Fararge, mushy stories, not understanding stuff, classical music and cocky idiots
Supports: The army (woop woop go go them), everything she said except and terrible at replying and anti-animal testing groups.
Looks like: (A vampire gone wrong) blonde hair going brown, greeny/blue eyes (but in UV light we have found they turn purple!!!!!!), even paler than her except for the bruises I collect from being a clumsy nutter
Aspires to be: RAF pilot, physics genius or roller-coaster tester
(Don't have tumblr but..) My Instergram: fotojenic_ (or) r3covri
We are Fred and George and we rock. Now as we are still in education don't expect too many stories! George is a geek/nerd/lover girl, Fred is weird/cool/clever. Now most people would believe that school work would come before writing, not for us we spend about 99.9999999999999% of our time writing and sleeping. Stuff, school, work, George particularly has a BIG list at home of excuses for not handing in home work, broken printer is one of her favourites.
George - No it isn't, it's ' I'm very sorry miss I have been,' (for English) 'too interested in Jane Eyre' or history 'I have been on holiday at edge hill' Just adapt to the subject...
Fred-That's what you think!
George- SHUT IT FRED! Oh yeah both Fred and George are girls and proud. We also have a obsession with socks, I (George) collects trainer socks white, pink, yellow, blue, Luminous green...In most of our Harry Potter story's we have some mention of socks. One thing for future reference is that George can't spell at all so good luck deciphering words, guess who wrote this little paragraph?????
Fred-(Georgie of course!)
Well we all love a bit of humor and most of our story's include some humor (possibly none depends on your tickle) so please, please, please review all our stories we will really love you for it, unless you call us names when i will set my pet little brother on you but don't worry all he will do is snore at you and talk to you about top gear, Jeremy Clarkson, Aston martins and cars, i have to live with him :0.
Fred and George
Fred-Well technically George, YOU hate Twiglet I find it alright, some bits are a bit well messed up but there you go that's what happens when you combine vampires, werewolves and humans. You get a messed up love triangle.
George-(Twiglet is that a sort of Piglet???? O.o) But once you hear twilight this and that for 1 year constantly you get pretty peed off.
Fred-NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! *Coughcough*None-of-your-god-damn-buissiness*Coughcough*
George- So tempted to change that to Jordan,
Fred- I will murder you... *Laughs maniacally* You'd better sleep with your eyes open, Georgie
George- You wouldn't! Only HM would (not her magistracy before you ask)
Fred- Yes I would, and anyhow, I have a borfriend now, who isn't Jordan. So HA.
George- You underestimate me Fred, I seriously do now know who that is...
The Below is Fred getting bored! At the bottom it's a bit depressing. Oh and for anyone who has a life, don't read the Hetalia bits. THEY ARE SO WEIRD!-George
Yes actually they are because almsont every single character in Hetalia is gay/bi/lesbian or wants to marry their BROthEr! (Belarus... Don't kill me.)) DON'T DISS HETALIA! -Fred
Fine fairyfail it is then! Love you really Fred!!! - George
Fairy Tail jeez what's your problem? - Fred
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHOR
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. You often have to write something a few times before you finally like it.
30. If you failed English 101.
31. Your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
32. You think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
33. You start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
34. People think you might have A.D.D.
35. You think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
36. The letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
37. No matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
38. When replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
39. Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
40. People start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
41. You live off of sugar and caffeine.
42. After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
43. When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
44. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
45. You talk to yourself a lot.
46. You check your profile every ten minutes.
47. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
48. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
49. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
50. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
51. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
52. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
53. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
54. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
55. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours. (or all night. who sleeps?)
57. You repost this onto your profile! :)
58. You missed that there was no 56
59. You just looked back up to see if there really IS no 56
60. You're now smiling…
Fred's Manga/Anime Fandoms and Ships:
Tokyo Mew Mew
Kishigo (HATE MASSYA!)
Pudding X Tart
Lettuce X Pai
Zakuro X Ryou
Mint X Keiichiro
Tohru X Kyo
Kisa x Hiro
NaLu (I love Lisanna and all but NaLi? ... no... just no)
Bixanna (Lisanna x Bickslow)
ElfEver (Just shut up, be a man, and kiss the damn girl already, Elfman!)
Mireed (Mira and Freed)
Laxanna (Canna and Laxus, I also ship her with Bracchus)
Rowen (George- OMG!!!!!!)
Cappy (Carla and Happy, who wouldn't?)
Albis (They're married)
Rerry (Ren and Sherry)
Lories (Loke and Aries)
StingYu (Sting and Yukino, I think it's cute!)
Urhime (Orihime and Uryu)
SebCiel (Oh yes)
Sebrell (Sebastian and Grell)
Ceiliz (Lizzie and Ciel)
Bardrin (Bardroy and Mey-Rin)
Ouran Highschool Host Club
TamaHaru (I meant just look at them!)
Kyoge (Kyoya and Renge... ADORABEL)
Hanri (Hani-Senpai and Mori-Senpai)
Luna (Nalu backwards!)
Usopp x Kaya (SO cute)
Zoro x Tashigi
Fred-Edward Cullen is CLEARLY NOT a VAMPIRE. Edward's sparkly, Edward lives in the woods, Edward doesn't kill people. Edward is CLEARLY a FAIRY!
A poem by George xxx
Drag your feet into school
This is not a wish to have help but this is a real story from me in Primary school, But now i have friends like Fred who have helped me rebuild my life and now i just call the Bully, a * *!
To keep a healthy level of Insanity!
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
7. Don't use any punctuation
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don’t rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON! I WON!”
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives, they’re loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
18. Go in front of your classroom and shout "I like pie!"
19. Greet all your friends with a tackle.
20. Go to a costume party as a cowboy and when someone asks you where you got your costume from you say, "This is a costume party?"
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
21. Copy and send this list to someone to make them smile...It's called therapy.
A girl and her boyfriend were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please, it's so scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now please slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
(She gives him a big hug)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself, it's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want his girlfriend to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live, even though that meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
-God thats sad!!!!!
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Guy: Not really
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose - me or your life
Guy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain, the guy runs after her and says...
"The reason you never cross my mind; is because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you; is because I love you. The reason I don't want you; is because I need you. The reason I wouldn't cry if you left; is because I would die without you. The reason I wouldn't live for you; is because I would die for you. The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you; is because I would do everything for you. The reason I chose my life; is because you ARE my life."
16 THINGS TO DO IN SUPERMARKETS
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why cant you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fatal position and scream: "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
My fav quotes!
Don't knock on death's door, ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.
You say 'crazy' like it's a bad thing.
Join the dark side. We have cookies!
-Oi that's mine
_ Not any more! And HEY stop butting into my stuff will ya!?
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
Harry Potter quotes!(Deathly hallows pt 1 & 2)
Neville - Yeah! You and who's army! (To the snatchers)
Fred and George - How ya feeling Georgie?
... Saint like.
I'm Holy gettit? (Points to ear)
Of all the ear related humour in the world you got for 'I'm holy'? Pathetic!
Fred and George - We're identical!
Ron Weasley [in Room of Requirement] AHHHHHH! Goyle has set the bloody place on fire!
Goyle and Ron - [aiming at Hermione] Avada Kedavra!
[Ron chasing them off] Aaarrrgh! That's my girlfriend you numpty!
Ron- [About Hermione] We wouldn't last a day without her. Don't tell her I said that!
Dobby- [About Luna] I like her very much.
Dobby- [To Bellatrix] Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure!
Hermione- [To Ron] You... complete arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks, and you say 'Hey'?
If you find this Hilarious Copy and Past this into your Profile!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: my mother taught me about JUSTICE.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin, "THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore/Cry with you.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Return your stuff right away.
BEST FRIENDS: Keep your shit so long they forget its yours.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's ass that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "Bitch, drink the rest of that, you know we don't waste."
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out!
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
BEST FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what's wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
BEST FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'lall
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this crap!!
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your
A Hetalian's Pledge
I pledge to think of Italy whenever I'm helpless... or someone mentions pasta.
I pledge to think of Germany whenever I try too hard... or I silence a room.
I pledge to think of Japan whenever I feel out of place... or I take too many pictures.
I pledge to think of America whenever I need a hero... or a sandwich.
I pledge to think of Britain whenever I'm not taken seriously... or someone fails at cooking.
I pledge to think of France whenever I feel misunderstood... or mischievous.
I pledge to think of Russia whenever I'm missing summer... or my faucet.
I pledge to think of China whenever I'm unfairly treated... or I'm mistaken for the other gender.
I pledge to think of Spain whenever I feel unappreciated... or I'm too oblivious to notice I am.
I pledge to think of Austria whenever I give up too easily... or I manipulate others into doing my chores.
I pledge to think of Hungary whenever I fight others' battles... or I support another yaoi pairing.
I pledge to think of Liechtenstein whenever I barely survive... or someone misspells my name.
I pledge to think of Poland whenever I'm shy... or I (like totally) win using my own rules.
I pledge to think of Switzerland whenever I get paranoid... or I rock frilly pink pajamas.
I pledge to think of Belarus whenever I have an unrequited crush... or take crushing too far.
I pledge to think of Estonia whenever I feel powerless... or I have computer problems.
I pledge to think of Latvia whenever I talk without thinking... or I feel way too short.
I pledge to think of Lithuania whenever I am persecuted... or I lose a game of chess.
I pledge to think of Romania whenever I get judged by my appearance... or I try to use magic.
I pledge to think of Ukraine whenever I feel way too sorry... or a bit too mature.
I pledge to think of Denmark whenever I'm criticized... or I have a little too much fun.
I pledge to think of Finland whenever I feel too different... or I'm celebrating the holidays.
I pledge to think of Iceland whenever I'm bullied into saying something... or I procrastinate with candy.
I pledge to think of Norway whenever I'm not listened to... or I'm surrounded by idiots.
I pledge to think of Sweden whenever I'm misinterpreted... or I use a Swedish Death Glare.
I pledge to think of Greece whenever I have different priorities... or I see a cat.
I pledge to think of Romano whenever I feel unloved... or I swear my a* off.
I pledge to think of Turkey whenever I'm overprotective... or I wear a mask.
I pledge to think of South Korea whenever I express myself oddly... or I see anything made in Korea (da-ze!).
I pledge to think of Seychelles whenever I'm hated for something I didn't do... or I find a swordfish.
I pledge to think of Canada whenever I feel invisible... or there's maple syrup involved.
I pledge to think of Sealand whenever I am overambitious... or sell stuff on Ebay.
I pledge to think of HRE whenever I leave someone behind... or realize my name or title is completely wrong.
I pledge to think of Prussia whenever I can't admit my fears... or someone steals my word (AWESOME).
Ways to know you are a true Hetalia fan:
160 Things not allowed to do at Hogwarts!
2. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
5. The giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
107. - nor will I yell that there is the dark mark floating over somewhere
117. I will not ask Malfoy is Cole his brother
121. Saying voldy is my hero is bad
122. I will not say that Harry has a female counterpart who stars in a kids education show.
139:- the same goes for Profesore Trelawny
144. I will not tell Voldemort that he's too freaken lazy to do stuff himself.
151: I will not let my owl claw out the eyes of the slytherins
153: I am not to call people with freckles "spotted owls"
154: I will not eat liver then throw it up on proffessor snape
I Saw this and thought I'd Repost it:
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just get
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled out on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
That boy you punched in the hall today? Committed suicide a few minutes ago.
That girl you called a slut today? She's a virgin.
The boy you called lame? He has to work every night to support his family.
That girl you pushed down the stairs the other day? She's already being abused at home.
That girl you called fat? She's starving herself.
The old man you made fun of cause of his ugly scars? He fought for our country.
The boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
You think you know them. Guess what? You don't!
Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but re-post this if you are the 1% with a heart.
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart
For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2) Ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart (Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Unsafe External Link