Poll: For Just an Accident, who should ultimately end up together? You can choose two. The results still could alter through PM votes or review votes. Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Fairy Tail, and Naruto.
Hello. You probably stumbled here after reading one of my fics which means one of my stories must have interested you. I'm a big Fairy Tail and Naruto fan. I just started a Tumblr, if you'd like to follow me. Fro thinks you should, btw.
A little about me:
I love to eat food,
But I have a strong dislike for anything with tomatoes. I can't stand ketchup!
I can't stand it when my grandmother eats chicken feet in front of me.
I have arachnophobia.
I hate feet. They're so nasty.
I'm allergic to eggs.
I have a fear of swings. I start to cry and feel nauseous but I'm fine with other roller-coasters. There's just something about swings.
I can't whistle.
I look like a twig having a spasm when I dance (according to my mom)
I don't like milk.
I'm 5'1 (almost) I stand 5'5/8.
I am a college student that looks like a fourteen year old child. I don't like it when people think I'm the younger sibling.
This is my first year posting fics.
I love playing sports.
I've been told that I'm really competitive. What can I say? I don't like losing.
I can cook but it doesn't mean that I'm not good.
I hate it whenever I'm on global chat on Clash of Clans when some punk asks if I'm a girl and asks for personal info.
I used to like corny jokes til my best friend ruined them for me. She just doesn't know when to stop.
I tend to be a crack-shipper.
I cried when I found out Sora married Yamato (Matt) from Digimon. And those tears weren't of joy. Sora was suppose to end up with Tai. I was a die hard Taiora and Takari fan before I even knew what shipping was!
I am a curious child and don't like it when someone knows something that I don't.
I enjoy reading FanFics and writing a few. Though, I've never been confident enough to post them. This is my first year posting my stories for you to read. My love for anime/manga started when I was just a little kid. My very first ones started with Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Beyblade, and Yu-gi-Oh! I still have cards from Yu-Gi-Oh. To most people, I appear to be a mere child because I'm 5'1. In reality I'm 5'5/8 first year in college who acts much younger than she is suppose to.
I see that people normally put a list of ships. I have a lot of ships. I like some ships better than others. Crack-fics are one of my favorites. Come on! Where's your imagination? It all happened when I stumbled upon a SasuHina fic. Even though they had NO interaction, it seemed to be in character. (That or I am a sucker for stories bad/dark boy and innocent/light girl type of stories) All of a sudden, it became my favorite Crack-Fic and I am silently hoping they exchange a set of words in the manga (instead of the RtN). It just seems that people are so concentrated on the couple that they don't fully enjoy the story. Romance isn't everything in a story.
My favorite pairings though, if you want to know:
1. GaLe- Fairy Tail 396 made me squeal and 413 Days! Mashima is such a teaser.
2. Jerza- They're practically canon. They're an interesting pair and there's so much emotion between the two. I've even read a few edo-versions of them.
3. NaLu- They're so compatible and all the pictures and fics of them are so cute. I like Lisanna's character and I sorta feel bad for her. I know what it's like to be second best (more of like never in my case), but it hurts like a bitch inside! Glad I'm over that.
4. Laxana- I know it's a crack pairing but I can see it happening. Mira is too good for Laxus (in my opinion and I mean as goody-two-shoes type because Mira can be badass when she wants to).
5. Lyvia- Juvia has never been one of my favorite characters. I didn't hate her character, I just liked her at the beginning. She brought comedic relief. However, I believe that Juvia deserves to be with someone who would give her the attention she needs. No girl should have to work that hard to gain the acknowledgement of her crush! Gruvia is just hard for me to read because so far in the manga, it's always been one sided. I have a challenge to write a Gruvia fic and it isn't going to well. T.T I want more Lyvia! Dammit Lyon! Come back to Juvia. T.T
6. GraLu- I secretly enjoy those stories. In the beginning of the series, I was a GraLu fan. I know now that it's crack unless Mashima plans to change things up a bit. As I said before, I love reading crack fics.
7. Sting x Milliana- I feel like I'm the only one that likes that pairing. Once I read their first interaction in the GMG, I shipped it. The way she held Lector and the way she smiled when she saw the two unite. I was sure that they were meant to be, then I saw Sting carrying a crying Minerva. I admit, I hated Minerva until Mashima gave us her background. It's hard being a crack-shipper. But it's too soon to tell.
8. Rogue x Yukino- They are so cute together! I see more of Rogue x Yukino than Sting x Yukino.
9. MiraFreed- When I saw their first fight, I was shocked. Their magic compliments each other and their personalities are so similar. Screw the whole opposites attract theory. That rarely ever happens. I absolutely love them!
1. NaruSaku (has always been one of my favorites) I've never been a fan of SasuSaku because Sasuke is so mean to her. He only protects her when Naruto says too. Anyways, Kishimoto has done a lot of paralleling in the story. I hope that NaruSaku end up together because Naruto deserves his happiness. And you're probably thinking, what about Sakura? Last I checked, she was fine with killing Sasuke to free Naruto from the burden she put on him. Plus, she's more mature and I bet she's gotten over her infatuation of him. Naruto would protect Sakura at all cost.
2. SasuHina- I know it's crack. It's my favorite pair and I don't ship them because of NaruSaku. If you ignore all the shipping war and reread the whole manga, you'll notice how similar their characters are. I hope Kishimoto follows parallels Ashura and Indra legends. It gives me a 1% chance of them happening. Oh, and the RtN fics of them are so wonderful! I want a SasuHina interaction in the manga instead of the RtN.
3. ShikaTema- I love this! That's all I have to say. Temari is the troublesome woman Shikamaru needs to keep his lazy ass going. ShikaTema is my OTP!
4. ChoujixIno- Why aren't there more fics about them? I absolutely adore them. Ino is my second favorite female character (Hinata is my number one favorite). Ino has so much heart in her and she seems to be putting out a tough front. Chouji would genuinely love her and I think Ino would slowly fall in love with the Akamichi once she realizes the perfect man she's been looking for is right next to her (I sound so cheesy).
5. LeeTen- They'd make a funny pair. Can't you see? I shipped them before I started watching/reading Naruto SD: Springtime of Youth. In that version, it seems like TenTen does have feelings for the green beast of Konaha. Anyways, there needs to be more of this ship too.
6. NejiHina- I know that it's nasty and that they are cousins, but during those times it was natural for marriage within the family. Isn't the byakugan, rinnegan, and sharingan a mutation? In order to keep those traits alive, don't you need to keep interbreeding? I might be wrong, and if I am please PM me and explain the whole genetics thing. Aside from that, there are good fics about them. I absolutely love the ones where Hiashi forces them to marry to get rid of the feud between the branches or to make Hinata a stronger leader and people would follow her because Neji is at her side. Both are reluctant knowing that the other harbors feelings for someone else, but they slowly begin to love each other. I wasn't a big fan of it till I started reading Naruto SD: Springtime of Youth.
1. Star x Robin
2. Beast Boy x Raven
Powerpuff Girls Z: I want another season of this! (I also enjoy the original ones. That was my childhood)
1. Natsuki x Kaoru x Butch- I love seeing a jealous Butch
2. Taka x [Miyako x Boomer]
3. Natsuki x [Momoko x Brick] I can see Brick being a Tsundere.
Things that Help Me Write a Story:
Just a Crush: Lucy felt stupid. How could she possibly think that she, of all people, could make that pink moron's temperature rise the way he made her blush profusely; or make his heart skip a beat the way how hers would flutter at his toothy grin? Lucy would have never imagined falling (hard) for that Flame Brain. (My First FanFic)
I Hate You: "I hate you!" Lucy cried. She was beyond angry with Natsu after he accidentally burns her book. To vent out her anger towards him, she creates a list of reasons why she hates him. His stupid pink hair, his pointy smile, his dull onyx eyes, his idiocy.. However, at the end of her list, Lucy realizes something. Who is she kidding? Lucy Heartifilia is in love with Natsu Dragneel. NaLu
In the Rain: Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop. Juvia finds herself caught in the rain. She's drenched, lonely, cold, and heartbroken. Gray is out of her reach. Yet, he stands right before her. What is she to do when the one you madly are in love with is crazy for someone else? Juvia finds herself stuck in the rain once again and on her own. Alternate Universe! Rated T to be safe. One-shot!
Stories in Progress:
Daddy and Me: He was feared throughout the great land of Fiore. His blood red eyes, scaly skin, multiple metal piercing were enough to cause his opponents to shit in their pants. He, the Black Steel, wouldn't bend to anyone's request. His Iron Club demolished cities, surely this new task for him shouldn't be too hard. "Daddy, I gotta go pee!" Gajeel Redfox, a father. Who would have guessed?
Falling Leaves: Summary is going under construction.
Just an Accident: Juvia's dark eyes stared at the vile in her hands. The apothecary promised that it would work or she'd get a full refund. Gray would finally be hers and she would finally get out of that complex love polygon. She even had enough kindness in her heart to help Lucy with her love problem too. Well, it was mostly so that Lucy would forget about Gray. However, things don't go exactly the way she planned. "Juvia is sorry!" she cried. "It was an accident!" Now it's a more complicated love polygon and they need to find a cure. Who will win? Lyon X Juvia X Gray X Lucy X Natsu X Lisanna
Stories in my Head/Paper/Typed/Coming Soon:
A Mermaid's Fairy Tale: When Juvia was younger she went to the surface and became mesmerized by the creatures that walk on land. Every year, she goes to the same spot on Akane Beach and watches a beautiful, ebony haired man, a strange haired pink haired boy, a sunshine haired girl, and a white haired maiden use their magic. She wants to join them. However, it is forbidden for mermaids and humans to interact. (NOT BASED OFF OF DISNEY'S VERSION) AU-ish.
Under Cover-Up and Lip Gloss: Natsu and Gray are the best FBI agents in all of Fiore. The one problem, they can't work together. Makarov gives them one last chance to redeem themselves but the mission goes sour. "Does this dress make me look fat?" the pink haired man asked. Gray shrugged. How the hell was he supposed to know? AU-ish.
Operation: High School!: Leaning towards Jerza on this one. She was the world's greatest agent, valedictorian of her class, graduated Crocus University at the age of thirteen, master of numerous fighting styles, what did high school have that she couldn't handle? She would protect her client as discretely as she could. What was his name? Jellal Fernandes. AU
A Future's Present Past: Possibly feature the kids of Daddy and me. Still toying with the idea.