Poll: Which of the following pairings would you like to see in my next story? Of course, by default you will also be choosing the next fic I will be writing. I will be balancing it along with "HP and two flowers". All three of the foll are on my all time favorite anime list, so I don't mind writing any of them. Also, I do have separate stories for each. Eventually, I intend to write all the following pairings. Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
I'm a 21 year old guy and I fell in love with Harry Potter stories as early as 13. I will be eternally grateful to JKR for giving this world a bit of magic, although I completely reject books 6 and 7. Buuuuuuuuutt...I forgave her when she said she made a mistake with pairing Hermione with Ron instead of Harry. Here's the link:
Feel free to send me a PM about your favorite story, author or about the weather for all I care.
I'm a huge fan of stories where the characters are as close to canon as possible.
HARRY POTTER AND THE TWO FLOWERS:-
Harry/ Fleur/OFC. This story has been running around my coconut ever since I started reading HP books and before I even knew about fanfiction. You know how it is. You read a book and you create your own version of it that you think is much more fun. It evolved a lot after I started reading fanfiction too. Well-trained, skilled Harry,younger Fleur and a few minor changes on other characters. But I will strive to keep all the other characters as close to canon as possible. Independent, but NOT godlike Harry.
This story will probably encompass almost all genres on fanfiction at one point or another. Starts out as suspense and mystery, then plummets into adventure and action. Drama comes and goes as in all good stories. Angst, hurt and comfort is a must. Humor will be a major player. Friendship will have a sharp focus on it. And once Voldemort enters the picture, there will be a small albeit enjoyable amount of crime and horror. And through it all, a ROMANCE that I think everybody will love.
I know most people think that Harems and three way relationships are silly and impossible, but I think I can prove otherwise. I will try my utmost to make the romance in this story as believable as possible.
I will take everybody's suggestion into account and try to make the story as likable as possible. But the main theme will remain unchanged. One thing I can say for sure about my story- it will not be cliched
MY SINCERE REQUEST TO FANFICTION USERS:
I have always believed that fanfiction is a great way of meeting and interacting with people from across the globe. I mean, here we're just people who appreciate knowledge and talent, irrespective of which country whoever belongs to. There is no discrimination and hatred in fanfiction. We don't go bandying about that one group is better than the other. Here, we are all equal.
That said, I believe in being courteous and polite to everyone. Please don't flame people. None of the writers here are getting paid to do what we do. You can't possibly derive any pleasure from hurting another person, especially since you don't even know that person.
Also, whenever you read a story and like it, leave a review. It's just common courtesy. An author, any author for that matter has put a lot of work into creating something we can all enjoy. It won't hurt to leave a few words of encouragement, even if it is as small as a "good job". Any good author will, of course, welcome constructive criticism.
I can proudly say that I do all these things. My sincere request to all of you is that you do the same.
A sweet thing...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
I know for a fact that girls like that and guys like that are extremely hard to find in today's world. But when two such people come together, that is when you can see a forgotten thing called... true love.
What Kisses Mean:
Forehead: You'll be mine forever
Hand: I adore you
Ear: I'm horny
Cheek: You mean so much to me
Shoulder: I want you
Neck: I want you now
Lips: I love you
Holding Hands: We can learn to love each other
Wink: Let's get it on
Holding On Tight: I love you too much to let go
Looking in the Eyes: I'm so in love with you
Arm Around Waist: I'll show off my love for you
Spank on the Ass: That's mine...bitch XD
Laughing While Kissing: I am completly comfortable with you
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
Things To Ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops, On my desk I have a work station..
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
Why can't you find fresh sardines in the fish market?
Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?
Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?
Why does the word "Filipino" start with the letter F ?
Why are the copyright dates on movies and television shows written in Roman numbers?
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If child abuse makes you sick and you think it's horrible and should be
My sincere request...
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for your country. See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Please stop bullying.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Funny Quiz: Student got 0% in his exam even when he didn't get anything wrong.
Q1: In Which Battle Did Napoleon Die?
Ans: *In his last battle
Q2: Where Was The Declaration Of Independence Signed?
Ans: *At the bottom of the paper
Q3: River Ravi Flows In Which State?
Q4: What Is The Main Reason For Divorce?
Q5: What Is The Main Reason For Failure?
Q6: What Can You Never Eat For Breakfast?
Ans: *Lunch and Dinner
Q7: What Looks Like Half An Apple?
Ans: *the other half
Q8: If You Throw A Red Stone Into The Blue Sea, What Will It Become?
Ans: *It will simply become wet
Q9: How Can A Man Go Eight Days Without Sleeping?
Ans: *No problem, he sleeps at night
Q10: How Can You Lift An Elephant With One Hand?
Ans: *You will never find an elephant that only has one hand
Q11: It Took Eight Men Ten Hours To Build A Wall, How Long Will It Take Four Men To Build It?
Ans: *No time at all, the wall is already built
Q12: How Can You Drop An Egg On A Concrete Floor Without Cracking It?
Ans: *Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.
19 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "for smuggling diamonds."
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuations.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is, "To go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme?
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream, "I won!, I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
FUN THINGS TO DO IN A ELEVATOR
1.When there's only one other person in the elvator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2.Say "Ding" on every floor.
3.Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
4.Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
5.Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
6.Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
7.Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
8.Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
9.Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
10.Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
11.Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
12.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
13.Ask, "Did you feel that?"
14.Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
15.When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
16.Swat at flies that don't exist.
17.Tell people that you can see their aura.
18.Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
19.Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
20.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
21.Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
22.Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
23.Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
24.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
25.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
26.Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
27.Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
28. Go up to them, and say in an Italian accent, "Germany, I can't tie my shoes, will you carry me??"
PHILOSOPHY OF AMBIGUITY
1. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
2. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
3. Can an atheist get insurance against acts of God?
4. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
5. The main reason that Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
6. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Where's the self-help section?". She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
7. What if there were no hypothetical questions??
8. If a deaf person signs swear words, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
9. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
10. Is there another word for synonym?
11. Where do Forest Rangers go to "Get away from it all?"
12. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
13. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
14. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
15. Why do they lock the gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
16. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
17. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
18. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
19. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
20. One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
21. How is it possible to have a civil war?
22. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
23. If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
24. If you try to fail, and succeed in doing so, which have you done?
25. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
26. If you spin an oriental person in a circle three times, do they become disoriented?
1. We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
2. "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
3. You know what scares me about school? You can't write "Studying" without "dying"
4. It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to slap someone
5. Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over
6. There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is full
7. Everyone is the main character of their own story.
8. When going through life, it is better to have friends with you, rather than being alone.
9. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
10. 'if who i am is what i have, and what i have is lost, then who am i?
11. "Sanity!? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place."
12. The best life is having something worth dying for and living everyday as if it's your last.
13. "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, determined citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
14. I live in both Imagination and Reality, But my imagination conquers my world.
15. Call me crazy, but aren't we BOTH a little insane?
16. What's weird is normal and what's normal is weird
17. I dare you to try and follow my train of thought. I'll be there to laugh when you crash and burn.
18. When you do something stupid, it's just doing something insane.
19. It's not about the tools you use or the fame you have. It's about how well you can bring your dreams to life.
20. A Strong man stands for himself.
21. "No, vampires do NOT sparkle! 10 points from Hufflepuff!"
22. This story already belongs to us! When the story leaves the author’s hands, it already belongs to the reader.
23. If you are under the age of 17, or do not have the emotional and mental capacity to act in a mature way, get the hell out of this story. Hell, get the hell off the net, you pansies. (comment by moonlit mage)
24. 'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe' (darthwizard's Puppet Master, chapter 1)
25. "Insanity, you say it like it's a bad word" (The Swordslinger's Mahora's Mad Kitsune Hatter, chapter 1)
26. "Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
SOME FAVORITE ONE-LINERS:
According to the latest figures, 43 percent of all statistics are utterly worthless.
When in doubt, smile. It confuses people more than anything else.
Don't treat others as you want to be treated, treat others as they treat you.
When you’re down I may not be able to pick you back up, but I promise I’ll be willing to lay down right next to you.
I hear your silence loud and clear.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
'It's okay if you want to drop dead.'
Some people are like Slinky's, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
'School prepares you for the real world, which sucks.'
'May God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and a big bag of money.'
'I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow does not look good either.'
Children in frontseats can lead to accidents. Accidents in backseats can lead to children.
Why do today what you could put off till tomorrow?
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Don’t mess with me, I've got a stick.
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
Help, I've fallen and I can't...Hey nice carpet!
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance?
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive
Life is full of disappointments, and I'm full of life!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Cheese…Milk's leap toward immortality.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Isn't it scary that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why do they use sterilized needles for lethal injections?
Why do bankruptcy lawyers expect to be paid?
It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
The best things in the world are free -- and worth every penny of it.
Psychology. Mind over matter. Mind under matter? It doesn't matter. Never mind.
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
Everything here is eatable. Even I'm eatable, but that is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
Let's flip a coin. Heads, We'll be together, tails, we'll flip again.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
Why are the Force and ducktape the same? Both have a light and a dark side and hold the universe together.
You have to have darkness for a dawn to come.
Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each star to a reason I love you. I was doing fine until I ran out of stars.
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world.
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.
Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic ... maybe we should have amateurs build everything.
If the sky is the limit, then what is space? Over the limit?
Why is it when an adult with the mind of a child is locked up and put in a asylum, while children are allowed to run in the streets?
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in 'mother in law', they come out to 'Woman Hitler'?
Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we are crazy??
When life hands you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade.
Imitation is the most annoying form of flattery.
Always forgive our enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
If everything seems to be going well, you obviously overlooked something.
Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Let me know if anything I say offends you - I might want to offend you later.
One way to figure out how things work: push all the buttons!
I smile because I have no idea what's going on.
Life was so simple when girls had cooties. It's still pretty simple, but now I know they might have something much worse but still want to touch them
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends.
I ran with scissors and lived!
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
If you are on fanfiction.net for some other reason than writing pure romance fics or totally rearranging the original story because some slash romance story didn't happen, copy this and paste it onto your profile.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
It's a matter of life after death-now that he's dead, I have a life
Everyone has a wild side-me and my friends just prefer to make them public
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh, the fun I will have.
There are 3 reasons to go through the day: Coffee in the morning, friends in the afternoon, and a good book for the rest of the day.
Oops, I appear to have fallen on your lips.
Note to Self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
Somebody needs a Happy Meal.
Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers.
I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
My heart is not a playground
I find "good morning" a contradiction of terms
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
If annoyed further, I shall spork your eyes out.
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Here's a newsflash Honey, I don't live to please you.
Love can come in many different colours.
What is easy is not always right, and what is right is not always easy.
"So I'm crazy just because YOU have a leprechaun dancing on the ceiling?!"
"It has logic. I couldn't find any, but it still has logic."
"GREAT! Now I'm on fire! Are you happy now, ARE YOU!?"
"I'm not high, I'm insane. There's a difference you know."
"Perfection is an impossibility for humanity, for the simple fact humans themselves are imperfect. The ideal that things in our world are perfect, are simply ideals that are mistruths conjured up by madmen attempting to sustain that pitiful existence. It is impossible for us to understand what is perfect, for we are not perfect ourselves. Once humanity realizes this, we can all get on with our lives."
"Stop fighting against the system, destroy it from the inside. That's what germs do!"
"The children will inherite the earth. Your parents are terrified."
"Every second a million opportunities open, and every second, a million opportunities close."
"Ya, I have a voice in my head. It's called my conscience."
Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over.
The cops never find it as funny as you do.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Don't look at me in that tone!
I'm not afraid of death. What's it going to do? Kill me?
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
Therapist = The/rapist . . . Scary thought.
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
I'm not insane and the voices in my head agree with me.
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't
I'm sarcastic, what's your superpower?
A friend is a person that knows you are a good egg, even though you are slightly cracked.
What doesn't kill me better run pretty dang fast.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift--that's why we call it the present.
Have you noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anybody driving faster is a maniac?
I can insult my best friend, but heaven help you if you do.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Here's a newsflash Honey, I don't live to please you!
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ..He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking so good either.
I'm sorry, yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look to impressed.
Anger is one letter short of danger.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.
If scientists were ever going to figure out how to travel through time, wouldn’t we now be seeing people from the future?
If our body temperature is normally 98.6 degrees, how come when it's 98 degrees outside, no one is comfortable?
Since a running back runs forward, why is he called a running back?
Why is "number" abbreviated as "no"? When there is no "o" in number?
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?
When a boy is named after his dad, he is called 'Junior,' but what do you call a girl that is named after her mother?
If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
If all of the Acme stuff doesn't work, why does Wile Coyote keep buying their products?
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from strangers, yet on Halloween, its encouraged! Why is that ?
If pinochio said "my nose will grow now" what will eventualy happen?
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia),Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Gaara of the Desert564 (USA), RebeccaUlquiorraCifer23 (USA), TheCursedOne (Colombia) Sheened (UK) Shadowed (UK) DrewTheSeagull (USA), ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet (USA), Azaron(India)