Author has written 2 stories for Fairy Tail.
4th April 2013
Here's a little something about me.
Name : Hannah
Birthday : 9th May
Favourite Food : Anything my mum cooks
Favourite Drink : Ice cold water/Milk
Favourite Anime/Manga : Gakuen Alice, Fairy Tail
Favourite TV Show : The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Favourite Cartoon : Teen Titans (2003-2006)
Favourite Artist : GIRLS' GENERATION
Favourite Movie Franchise : Hunger Games
21 FACTS ABOUT ME & MY SHIPS IN GENERAL
1. I watch a lot of anime but the only mainstream anime I've watched is Fairy Tail
2. My current obsession is Fairy Tail since June 2014
3. My ultimate OTPs are Natsu/Lucy, Gray/Erza, Beast Boy/Raven, Eriol/Tomoyo and Natsume/Mikan
4. I usually like canon ships but I'm not invested in them.
5. I usually can be invested and have no problems with main semi-canon ships that are developing towards canon. (Example: Natsu/Lucy, Hachiman/Yukino, Raku/Chitoge)
6. The fact above is an exception to Gray/Juvia and Jellal/Erza because I couldn't even force myself to like them even though they are almost canon and are developing.
7. The only fanon ships I like that will never be together unless in an alternate universe is Gray/Erza, Levi/Mikasa, Eriol/Tomoyo and Ruka/Hotaru.
8. I'm fond of subtle relationships that leave more to the imagination. (Example: Gray/Erza, Gajeel/Juvia, Natsu/Lucy, Eriol/Tomoyo) Which is why shoujo romances aren't my favorite.
9. I usually like opposites attract. (Example: Natsume/Mikan, Beast Boy/Raven)
10. I don't believe in love at first sight. I love strong friendships that evolve into something more. (Which is the main reason I'm not fond of Gruvia)
11. Gray/Erza and Gajeel/Juvia are my OTP and BROTP at the same time.
12. Yaoi/Yuri isn't my thing but I can understand why some people like it.
13. I'm not invested in ships where their love for the other is too obvious especially way in the beginning unless they're not important characters. (NaLu is not obvious to fans unless you're wearing shipping goggles. If they were obvious, there wouldn't be fans saying they are just like siblings and better off as just friends) I like seeing development from strangers to friends to lovers.
14. I'm biased so I have a soft spot for the ships that have "the guy who likes the girl first before the girl likes the guy." (Example: Syaoran/Sakura, Natsume/Mikan, Rinne/Sakura and it's my headcanon for Eriol/Tomoyo, Gray/Erza and BBRae) The only exception to this rule that I can see either way is Natsu/Lucy.
15. I love ships that have the girls secretly in love with the guy first but isn't too obvious about it and isn't dependent on the guy. (Example: Shinohara/Yuu and it's my headcanon for Lucy/Natsu, Raven/Beast Boy and Hotaru/Ruka)
16. I'm annoyed of female tsundere characters except for Aisaka Taiga and Kirisaki Chitoge.
17. I find it weird why some girls fall for the jerk who's nice on occasion and not the nice guy that's been there all along.
18. I'm not fond of Harems because I feel like most harems aren't properly executed for a nice love story. The only harems I watch are Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru and Nisekoi. I only love Hachiman/Yukino (Oregairu) because I feel they had a great and a nice-pace development and Raku/Chitoge (Nisekoi) because their development was better than all the other girls combined.
19. I usually think that girls are always in love with the wrong guy. (Example: Juvia/Gray, Erza/Jellal, Sakura/Yukito) I know there's someone better out there for her.
20. I have not fallen in love yet so maybe I don't completely understand and it's not my place to say.
21. I wish I could multi-ship so it's less complicated.
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile! (I'm not funny but I'm doing this anyway)
1. Perfect? I wish.
2. Tall? Is 167cm tall? I guess taller than the average Malay girl.
3. In your pajamas? Yup. I hate wearing anything else.
4. Left handed? They say left-handed people are creative, but I'm neither left-handed nor creative.
1. Friend you saw: Two weeks ago, we met up. I'm actually really lazy to meet up with friends.
2. Person to text you: No one. Alone in the living room.
3. Was today better than yesterday? Pretty much the same. Tomorrow's gonna be hell though.
1. Number: 9 for OT9 Girls' Generation.
2. Color(s): Purple
3. Fruit: Mango and strawberries.
4. Place: Home. I'm uncomfortable anywhere else.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Nope.
2. Are you happy? Only when I'm watching anime and writing/reading fanfics.
3. Are you sad? Most of the time.
4. Are you bored? I'm busy daydreaming about the plot for the fic I've just started for the first time, so no.
5. Are you nervous? No, not one bit.
6. Are you tired? Not really, but I will be.
1. Real name? Farhanah. It's a Muslim name so yeahhh. It's Arabic for "happiness." _
2. Nick names? Hannah.
3. Eye color? Dark brown, nearly pitch black.
4. Zodiac sign? Taurus (Why is mine a perverted bull)
5. Male or female? Female.
6. Slut? Nope.
7. Smart? My friends thinks I'm smart. My family often tell me I'm dumb and clueless. My family's right.
8. Hair color? Black.
9. Long or short? Long. I cut my hair once a year.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Neither. I usually wear the traditional Malay clothes.
11. Phone or Camera? I have a phone but I wish I just had a camera. I don't feel like talking to people most of the time.
12. Drink or Smoke? Neither. My parents would flip.
13. Righty or lefty? Right.
1. First best friend? Her name was Hanis. I haven't seen/heard from her in 12 years though.
2. First crush? Fraz Dar. He was the popular kid back in primary school. Why do I always like the really popular guys?
3. First pet? A cat I found hanging around near the kitchen window when I was 11. I called it "Cutie" because I thought it was a female. It wasn't. When it disappeared I cried for 2 months.
4. First big vacation? We went to Paris for 3 days when I was 8. I don't remember anymore but that was the first time I rode a ferry.
1. Eating? No, I just ate.
2. Drinking? Nothing.
3. I'm about to: Continue with my fic after this.
4. Listening to? Chain Reaction by Girls' Generation.
5. Plans for today? Updating a chapter of my Grayza fic.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? I wanna say taller, but if I say that I might get a short guy, so let's just say I don't care (when I really do).
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous little things. Like what Natsu does for Lucy most of the times or when Gray just stayed with Erza when he saw her crying :3
3. Sensitive or loud? Loud. I'm quiet when I'm not talking about anime/manga, so I need a talkative person to keep the conversation going. I'm a better listener.
4. Hook-up or relationship? I think if I were allowed to just hook-up by my faith, I'd hook-up because I'm not emotionally ready for a relationship yet.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? I don't think so.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? My glasses never get lost, they just break. I'm really clumsy.
3. Ran away from home? No. Home is the best place. Sometimes I do get the urge to though when I'm sad because of my parents.
4. Broken someone's heart? God I hope not. I've never been in a relationship so I don't think so. Nobody's ever confessed to me before so I've never rejected anyone either.
5. Been arrested? No. I might though when I get my driver's license.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yes.
2. Yourself? Not really. I can't do anything right and my mom tells me I'm useless almost everyday.
3. Heaven? YES.
4. Santa Claus? Never did, even as a kid.
5. Love? Yeah, but not love at first sight.
6. Do you like someone? Nope. Just Natsu and Gray but that doesn't count of course.
7. Do you believe in God? YES. FT is genius and has a creator. The whole universe is genius so it HAS to have a Creator.
8. Answered the truth on all questions? I'm positive.
Fairy Tail fanfic challenge... number your favorite characters in order, and answer the following questions! Have fun!..
1. Have you read a 5/10 fic before?
Nope. I don't think it's a popular Yaoi ship either.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
YES! Complicated guys in anime are always hot. Real people...not so much.
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
I'm gonna go on a rampage and Natsu's right behind me. And the Lucy-Levy friendship will be no more so no. That can't happen.
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
There was this really good one about how Mavis and Zeref became friends. I read it before FT Zero came out. Who knew my crackship could turn real?
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
Maybe in a universe where Lucy didn't exist, yeah. Mirajane did always think Natsu's a kyutie-petuti.
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
Mavis looks underage but is actually a ghost over 100 years old, and Wendy's a 13 year old girl. None.
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
If Mirajane found out Zeref and WENDY are in a secret relationship???!! She'd go Satan Soul and kill Zeref off before Natsu does?
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Natsu and Gajeel? UHHH...wow this is hard. Natsu and Gajeel were raised to be the most powerful Dragons of the new age. But things take a whole different turn when both of them fell for the Princess of the Kingdom of Alvarez, Lucy Heartfilia which was a taboo, since Lucy was a human. As punishment, Natsu and Gajeel both by some powerful magic were separated from each other, and met each other again in human forms, both trying to court Lucy? Gah I don't know I've never read Yaoi >.
9. Is there a such thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Erza and Laxus? There might be in a Erza/Harem, but I don't see it in since Laxus practically belittled Erza when he first showed up. Just strong respect for each other since both are crazy strong.
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Gray/Lucy. That Day Your Star Froze?
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
Erza seducing Lucy? "Let's take a longer bath than I ever did with Natsu and Gray"? GAHH I DON'T KNOW I'M TERRIBLE AT SEDUCING PEOPLE MYSELF!
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash?
Mira and Mavis? I don't think any of my friends are into Fairy Tail enough to read fanfiction.
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you chose?
I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT? He was arrogant like that when he first appeared anyway.
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Natsu/Zeref/Gajeel? WARNING MAJOR INCEST CONTAINS DARK GORE AND CRACK THAT I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WRITE!
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Wendy on Gray? God Wendy is even too innocent for mere pick-up lines! "You take your clothes off and I'll take off my pigtails?" Wendy's innocence was always being stripped of by Gray though.
CURRENTLY ONGOING FANFICTION
NEW UPDATE : What We Once Were is officially published as my first fanfiction ever!
Title: What We Once Were
Anime: Fairy Tail (High School AU)
Characters: Gray/Erza, Natsu/Lucy
Genre: Friendship, Romance
Title: Faking and Loving (Second published fanfiction)
Anime: Fairy Tail (High School AU)
Characters: Gray/Erza, Natsu/Lucy
Genre: Romance, Friendship, Humor
Summary: Erza Scarlet is Magnolia High's perfect student. This year she's also aiming for the Honor Student Award. But her orderly life and plans may come to a crash when the school's top idol/ex-childhood friend Gray Fullbuster claims Erza as his girlfriend, in front of everyone in school, including number one Gray fangirl, Juvia Lockser.
Title: You're So Full of Yourself, Aren't You?
Anime: Fairy Tail (High School AU)
Characters: Natsu/Lucy, Gray/Erza
Genre: Romance, Humor
Summary: Lucy Heartfilia is the resident queen bee of Magnolia High. She's rich, popular and claims to be the prettiest girl in school. Not that anyone can disagree. Except maybe Natsu Dragneel, the school's number one troublemaker and the only one in school who has no interest in her whatsoever. Meanwhile, Gray Fullbuster, Magnolia High's most coolest guy is having problems scoring his science test, so who better to ask for help than top student, Erza Scarlet?