Author has written 2 stories for One Piece.
Hey! I'm BritainChwan! Also known on other sites as SanjiChwan Or My Actuall name Danielle. I'm a typical female british otaku. My only fluent language is English. However, I do speak vague french (urgh) and Japanesse.
I'm new to fanficing... fan-fic-ing...? ing... ing...? I'm new to this! So leave me honnest reviews and thanks for reading!!
I'll be updating every other Sunday from now on. My sporadic way of updating was becoming a hassle... :3
If you have any requests for one shots, then email me at Sonicmanic@hotmail.co.uk. I love mini projects
My fave ships are:
One piece: Zoro x Sanji, Law x Luffy, Franky x Robin
Hetalia: US x UK, Germany x Italy, Spain x Romano
Naruto: Sasuke x Naruto
Deathnote: Light x L
'I will go down with THESE ships...'
Baka and test
Ghost in the shell
Highschool of the dead
Ouran highschool host club
The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
Your and my secret
Ask me to chose one as my faveourite and I will kick you in the nose...
Things I've realised recently:
1. I really don't know what I want to do with my life...
2. I do have a fear... I fear loosing my friends...
3. I can't live without my laptop.
4. I really should just give up on french...
5. I'm addicted to Zosan... *shot*
6. I acctually reply/respond more to 'shittycook' or 'twirly brows' more than I do my acctuall name... ''
7. I'd be dead without my friends... They are the best thing to ever happen to me...
8. The second thing is the internet...
New Year's resolutions:
1. Become stronger; both mentally and physically.
2. Make sure my friends know just how much I love them.
3. Swear less. The words C*t and F*king are forbidden.
4. Allow people to take pictures of me and not delete them.
5. Smile more. I hate it but I look even uglier when I frown.
6. Learn to trust again...
7. Never, EVER, give up on anything or anyone.
8. Don't ponder on the past too much. What's done is done.
9. Don't put myself down as much. I'm not as ugly, stupid or useless as I seem to think.
I think those show alot about me... so that's why they're here...