Author has written 8 stories for Robin Hood BBC, Once Upon a Time, and Lost.
1. Writing is not just a hobby. It is my passion! And I hope to die with a pen in my hand...
2. My favorite color is black.
3. Best friend on fanfiction: lightinside !! And honestly, everyone who visits this profile MUST go and check out her stories. They're freaking amazing and this girl is super talented!
4. I'm a professional hopeless romantic. And I wish I could get paid for it. Cause I am awesome at it :)
5. I love the bad guys, what can I say?? You give me an evil soul with the possibility of redemption and I will be all over it! I have plenty of examples to prove it: Guy of Gisborne, Rumplestiltskin, Benjamin Linus, Loki, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Kylo Ren...the list goes on and on.
6. Me and my bestest friend on Fanfiction, lightinside (A.K.A Jillian), have embarked on a journey of epic proportions. We have made our own collaboration account. Combining both of our strengths and talents, we are TheBeautyWithinTheBeasts. Check out our stories now!
7. I have made several fanmade videos and trailers that you can watch, for such TV shows as LOST, Person of Interest, Doctor Who, and Once Upon A Time, as well as for stories I have written for fanfiction. I hope you'll look it up at : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9sxY08xPGMmnrfDXUm5JQ
Almost Lover Trilogy Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiOuOnPwv8Q
Greywolfe Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1USuoistFCM
Someone I Lost: Annie was his child-hood friend, and dare he believe, his first love? But she was gone now. Whether she was dead or alive, she wasn't coming back...or so he thinks. For the woman he lost will once again return to his life and she will haunt him more in the present than she ever did in the past.
Greywolfe: The Druids were considered a peaceful people until two Druids, Maccabeus and Lucinda Greywolfe, decided to use their powers for evil. Now, twenty-two years later, the Druids are still treated like outcasts by King Arthur and all of those in Camelot. It's only when a tentative friendship between the Greywolfes' only daughter, Ellis, and Sir Mordred grows into a blossoming love that true peace becomes a very real possibility. But when Ellis finally tries to take her revenge for the cruel treatment of her people and fails, Mordred is given a choice that will test his loyalties to King and country and his loyalties to his own heart. Which will he choose?