Author has written 15 stories for Avengers, and Doctor Who.
hola! estoy en fanfiction porque...en realidad fue por culpa de mis amigas influenciadoras :)
(Espero que ellas no lean esto.)
me gustan muchas películas que van desde dibujos animados hasta películas de acción: piratas del caribe(wow!!), transformers(uno y dos, pero la tres ya fue demasiado...a pesar de los efectos especiales), AVENGERS!!!! que dicho sea de paso es la mejor película del mundo!!! la ame demasiado, desde que vi capitán america comencé a esperarla, y verla en 4D fue lo mejor que me pudo haber pasado... tmb me gusta iron man (las tres y aunque la ultima fue muy criticada, se me hizo la mejor) rapidos y furiosos (sobre todo la 5) capitán america, duro de matar, up, toy story (1,2 y 3), ratatouille, bolt, encantada, el diario de la princesa, mi primer amor, 27 bodas, el pianista, eso que tu haces (de tom hanks), el niño con el pijama de rayas, la vida es bella, entre muchisisisisisisisisimas otras...
mis series favoritas de television son: dr house (me gustaba la idea de house/cameron...como sufro), el mentalista (jisbon!!!). castle (amo la pareja de beckett y castle), revenge (Emily van camp es la mejor), csi Miami y las vegas. también me gusta Bones y person of interest y ncis los angeles y hawai cinco cero (la actual). y sobre todo Criminal minds, además de Supernatural :)
mis caricaturas favoritas son: Charlie Brown, ultimate spiderman, los vengadores los héroes mas poderosos del planeta, hey arnold, coraje el perro cobarde, los sustitutos, los pingüinos de Madagascar, pecesuelos, el show de los looney tunes, etc...
mis libros favoritos son 20,000 leguas de viaje submarino, viaje al centro de la tierra, cyrano de bergerac, las crónicas de narnia, nuva la hormiga, el diario de ana Frank, mujercitas y mas cosas de mujercitas, Alicia en el país de las maravillas (Los dos libros), hombrecitos, orgullo y prejuicio.
soy muy sensible...para que se den una idea llore cuando le sacan el corazón a will Turner, cuando plantan el árbol en mi primer amor, cuando mataron a la esposa de hutch en criminal minds, cuando mataron a phil coulson en avengers (asuste a mi amigo de al lado con mis suspiros), cuando Steve se separo de peggy y cuando mataron a bucky, cuando murió pepper en iron man 3, cuando tony cae del cielo en avengers, cuando el pianista ve como meten a su familia en el tren y otras tantas veces...como cuando me regañan.
si hay algo que me molesta es que me mientan y que crean que me pueden ver la cara...amo la pizza, y tmb la pareja de pepperony...además de pensar que maria hill y Steve Rogers deberían estar juntos
Estoy profundamente enamorada del capitán america desde el primer segundo en que apareció en la pantalla del cine :3 tmb me encanta Dean de Supernatural...es tan lindo
My Fangirl Problems (From my friend Luckygalaxy7 )
1. Every time you hear the word "shrapnel" you think of Tony Stark.
2. Wishing they weren't married cause you want them.
3. Not wanting his son. Wanting him.
4. Wishing other fan fiction writers would just stop, because they can't do justice to your character.
5. Wishing fan fiction writers would stop favoring the other character more than your favorite.
6. Wishing the actor wasn't so stupid because the character is awesome.
7. Falling in love with fictional characters.
8. People who say you can't fall in love with fictional characters were obviously never fangirls.
9. When your friend really doesn't like the person you fangirl over.
10. When your friend makes fun of you for liking the person and you want to smack them in the face.
11. Feeling like Tony Stark when you say something snarky.
12. Quoting your favorite movie and no one knows you even said anything special.
13. Wishing some days you could be in more than one place like Loki.
14. Cracking Percy Jackson jokes in public and no one knows what you're talking about.
15. Hating the actor and loving the character.
16. Wishing the person was more popular so there would be more merchandise, but at the same time not wanting more fans.
17. Going on google picture hunts.
18. When you find an amazing picture of them and you cant stop smiling.
19. Trying to hide the fact that you love them and failing. Miserably.
20. Getting their merchandise even if its for little kids.
21. Watching other movies with them in it and not being able to forget their other amazing character.
22. Not calling them by their real names, but by their characters names.
If you like this, post it on your profile.
(Copied from Lokisawesome's profile)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
I'll write it in Spanish: "Mack habia bajado la cabeza y miraba al suelo. 'Ella lo sabe' penso. ¿Pequeña? Esa 'pequeña confianza se reducia practicamente a nada. Tras asentir, alzo la mirada y vio de nuevo las cicatrices en las muñecas de ella
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6:40 am!! i feel proud of myself
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the birds, cars, and...no that's all.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
yesterday, i was in my piano class
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my room...and my mail
9. What are you wearing?
jeans and a blouse...it's grey
10. Did you dream last night?
nope...or maybe, i can't remember
11. When did you last laugh?
i was watching Sense and sensibility from the bbc and i was laughing at their reactions (they're the best actors)
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
posters of iron man, captain america, and photos of my childhood...oh! a mirror and a calendary
13. Seen anything weird lately?
yes, my exam of counterpoint (i'm studying music)
14. What do you think of this quiz?
it's...strange, funny...i don't know
15. What is the last film you saw?
Sense and sensibility (it's a tv show...)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a car, new clothes and everything i could buy of the avengers and doctor who (all the season, EVERYTHING) and maybe the seasons of supernatural...or maybe i could buy Marvel, and then Maria Hill would have her own movie, and natasha would have 3 movies just about herself and Clint barton :3
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Sometimes i laugh with myself and talk with myself (but if someone reads this, i'm not insane...)
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would stop corruption, because that it's destroying my country and i would defend the girls of africa and every single country
19. Do you like to dance?
no, i love to stay in bed
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I haven't think of having a boy...maybe Joseph...
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes!!! But i love my city and i'm really irresponsable so maybe i will end up starving in the streets.
You know you're obsessed with the Avengers when:
1. You play darts and all you can think is "Man, Clint would nail this game!"
2. You play Trivial Pursuit and you want Bruce on your team. Then you remember he's fictional.
3. Someone's being cocky and know-it-all-ish and you think "Oh my god it's a Tony clone."
4. You watch Brave and immediately think Merida looks like Clint and Natasha's kid.
5. You will never be able to watch Lord Of The Rings again without thinking of Hawkeye. "Better clench up, Legolas."
6. You wish your science teacher was Bruce.
7. You get WAY too excited whenever someone describes someone else as low-key.
8. Someone says there's a black widow in your backyard and you say: "It's all right, I won't let her interrogate me."
9. You're suddenly way more patriotic, in honor of Steve.
10. The 4th of July is now the date of TWO holidays; Independence Day and Steve's birthday.
11. You finish a drink and you have an urge to throw your cup on the floor and yell "ANOTHER!"
12. The Northern Lights suddenly get you WAY too excited.
13. You want a Starkphone for Christmas, complete with JARVIS.
14. You wear green and gold everywhere and laugh scornfully when people ask why. "Puny mortals, how dare you question my motives? I am a Minion of Loki!!"
15. Instead of saying, "That guy smacked you around like a ragdoll," you say "Wow, that guy really gave you the Loki treatment."
16. You really want archery lessons. And explosive arrows. And an excuse to use them.
17. You want to be a SHIELD agent.
18. You are convinced that the reason the Avengers aren't real is that you're in an alternate, more boring dimension.
19. You think the air vents are a viable mode of transportation.
20. You think the Hulk is awesome and Bruce needs a hug.
21. You're nodding and smiling as you read these.
22. You're going to put this on your own profile because of how (unfortunately) true this is.
23. You begin debating the similarities between Odin and Nick Fury. (both have eyepatches, both are really bad at dealing with Loki...need I go on?)
24. You begin quoting it all the time, and the quotes actually fit your situation (It's almost sad how often this happens to me...)
25. You smile slightly every time you step on an ant.
26. You buy toys, coloring books of them and their chewing gum.
Feel free to come up with your own!
Things you're not allowed to do in Avengers (and their consequences)
1. Thou shalt not tell Tony to stop acting like a child. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
2. Thou shalt not make Bruce angry. The Other Guy will beat you into the floor. The CONCRETE floor.
3. Thou shalt not talk like a pirate in the presence of Fury or Odin. Fury will probably shoot you, Odin will banish you.
4. Thou shalt not hide the poptarts from Thor. He will zap you with lightning.
5. Thou shalt not hand Natasha an eraser and tell her to get over the whole 'red-in-my-ledger' thing. She may not kill you, but you'll wish she had.
6. Thou shalt not insult or threaten Natasha in front of Clint. He will put an arrow in your eye socket.
7. Thou shalt not try to interrogate Loki. You will be scarred for life when he turns the tables and brings up every embarrassing and/or evil thing you've done.
8. Thou shalt not challenge Captain America's authority. The last time someone (cough*Thor*cough) did that, an entire forest was leveled.
9. Thou shalt not tease Coulson about his obsession with Captain America. He will tase you and watch Supernanny while you drool into the carpet.
10. Thou shalt not try to take over the world. If you do, whatever they do to you will be your own fault.
The first character you fell in love with: Steve
The character you never expected to love: Maria Hill, Darcy and Loki
The character you don’t like that everyone else does: ahhh...
The character you’re most like: it's a mix between pepper and maria
The character you’d slap: Clint
Three favourite characters: Steve, Maria, Tony
Favourite pairing: Tony/Pepper and Steve/Peggy
Favourite non-canon pairing: Steve/Maria
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Every baby has a right to love, laugh, and LIVE
I love my mother because...
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
5. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
6. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
7. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
8. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
9. My mother taught me about ENVY.
10.My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
11. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
12. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
13. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
14. My mother taught me GENETICS.
15. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
She must have forgotten who was going to babysit said kids. LoL