Author has written 20 stories for Star Wars, Toy Story, Teen Titans, Star Wars, Mass Effect, Halo, Star Wars Rebels, Assassin's Creed, Metroid, Dead Space, and Frozen.
I am whoever you want me to be. I write what I want. No story should be taken personally. They're just stories. I simply express what I think sounds cool and awesome. I hope that readers will find some joy in reading my stories as well. My writing style takes many lessons from English class, other Fanfiction authors, authors of books, and my imagination. I learn and make mistakes as all Humans do, and I'll take anyone's criticism and take it as a challenge. There are no limits when it comes to imaginations. That is how we continue to evolve and change and adapt.
Apprentice Meets Padawan - TBA
Combatants of the Misunderstood - TBA
Mass Effect: A Reaper's Tale - Postponed
Mass Effect: The Pinnacle of Evolution - Postponed
Light and Dark - Postponed
Rise of the Intelligence Agent - TBA
Leader and Warrior - Weekly upload either Thursdays or Fridays
Star Wars: Harbinger of Unpredictability - weekend uploads
Star Wars: The Starkiller - Postponed
Star Wars: TFU in Time: Postponed
Favorite Bands/Musical Artists:
Three Days Grace
Fall Out Boy
Five Finger Death Punch
Favorite Video Games/Series:
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Need for Speed
Silence of the Lamb
The Godfather Part I
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
The Lion King
Toy Story (all three)
Saving Private Ryan
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Anne of Green Gable
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
The Hunger Games
The Silence of the Lamb
(many more) ...
Life has taken many turns for me. I'm now eighteen. If feels strange, and yet, it doesn't feel like much to celebrate. Now I''m off to college and adult life. Strange, but hey, I suppose lots of other people get those same feelings. I only hope I can make a name for myself.
A few things about the rules of writing that I follow. Some of it is subject to change, but some will remain and not change.
1) When someone says you can't do something, I take that as a challenge to try and do it. The only limits are the ones we set in our minds. Some people are really stubborn that things are simply one way and no other way can be done, and I pity those people. There are many ways. That being said, that doesn't mean there aren't rule to follow. The key is to know you way in and out of the rules before bending and changing them.
2) There are a few scenes that I draw the line at, and I think you all know what I'm talking about, so don't bother asking me what they are.
3) Sexuality isn't an obstacle, as long you're not trying to shove it in someone's face. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, asexual, it doesn't really matter which your stories have, as long as it tells a story. Also, when two intimate people are family, I get really uncomfortable about it because if the story tells that they're family, trying to imagine them as intimate is a very discomforting scene.
4) When writing about intimacy, take them really seriously, unless it's really casual sex. When talking about this stuff between two people, you expect the two to be really close, connected, and bonded to each other. Ruining this moment is like a backhand to the face. I really don't think describing the exact size of someone's "assets" is really necessary.
5) Self-inserts are extremely difficult to do, and I have yet to find a story that does a really good job of telling a story with a writer's experience because often times, it's tailored to the author too much. Not a good idea.
6) OC's can be good or bad depending on you approach. Telling an OC story with only brief mentions of canon characters is often the easiest and best way to do so, but it requires more work as you have to make a story up completely.
7) Long paragraphs are a pain to keep track of, so try to make short paragraphs and try not to just add details for the sake of having a longer story. A long story does not always mean a better story.
8) It's a good idea to read from Fanfiction as well as from hard-copy books as well. Being really good at English helps as well.
9) Always pay attention to your readers. They support your work, so at least acknowledge them if you don't implement their ideas.
Okay, I've done my ranting.
My favorite kind of characters are the ones who become something that they never thought they would ever become, whether it be good turns bad or bad turns good, it makes no difference to me. Also, to those who are very sensitive about Good vs. Evil, I may be treading some fine ice regarding morals and opinions in my various story situations, but remember, just because I write about it does not mean I condone or support in any way. At heart, I am like anyone else, just a little too forgiving. If anything, I try to forgive people too much and approach many problems with my head, not my heart. Just a little reminder.
Also, I'm not afraid to express very explicit language in order to emphasize characters or prove a point, but I DO NOT swear for no reason.
As a write with commitments in life, some of my story updates can be rather sporadic, but I have at least two stories that I update on a weekly basis.
I'm open to writing in general. I'm not biased when it comes to what I write and how.
Ideas that I will be considering doing sometime in the future or ideas open for further consideration will be here. For those of you that might want this story, PM me about it.
Assassin's Creed/Halo Crossover: White Team
Out of all the Spartans teams in the SPARTAN-II program, White team is the most stealthy, subtle, and manipulative. Altair-001, Ezio-065, Connor-056, Edward-035, 017-Desmond, and 019-Aveline are trained in art of assassination and are equipped to take on missions that are suicidal even for SPARTAN-II's, and they are beyond ghosts, as their existence is non-existent. They blend where the other SPARTANS cannot.
Assassins Creed/Frozen Crossover: Ice Queen Meets Master Assassin
How does a queen who has only begun to re-embrace her emotions help a killer who has never used emotions for virtually all of his life? How does a deadly warrior who has only recently gained new powers help a young ruler who has only begun to control her powers to harness it further? How do two people who are worlds apart in many ways than one forge a strong connection that does not seem possible? Altair/Elsa pairing.
Dragon Age/Star Wars Crossover: The Power of the Dark Side
Galen Marek and Starkiller are one in the same, and when he is no longer in a galaxy where he knows, he memories of said galaxy no longer exist. With the training of both a Jedi and Sith, he sets out into an unknown and primitive world threatened by the creatures of the dark, and he is forced to be the reluctant savior or conqueror of this world.
Mass Effect: Loyalty
Cerberus died with the Reapers, but to ensure that their ideal lives on, they created one human, a perfect specimen, whose singular purpose is to keep the idea of Cerberus alive. Can a single human who was built to embody Cerberus hope to know the difference between a predetermined purpose or actions that define a person?
Mass Effect: The Epimetheus
When Commander Shepard activated the Crucible, the Reapers realized that the Catalyst had betrayed them, believed them to to ineffectual in finding the final solution, so in a final attempt to preserve themselves, they construct a final Reaper from the dead of the resistance of the galaxy. However, the Reaper is activated prematurely and is not completely free from the mind of organics, and now battles between its emotional side and its purpose: to preserve life at any cost. AU
Assassin's Creed: The Templar's World
The world is in a state of war. What is left of the democratic powers fight against the tyrants and dictators who would threaten to relieve the world of free will, but the new world will have to be maintained and watched, and only the Templar's best agent will suffice to serve as this Harbinger of order, structure, and purpose.
Dragon Age/Mass Effect: Tales of the Turian Vigilante
Once, I was a part of a race known as the Turians, but what happened to them, I have no clue. Taken in by adoptive Human parents and trained to be an assassin, I work to fight for the people. Profit is not the main goal, contrary to what many believe. As for my name, my name is Garrus Vakarian.
Mass Effect/Halo Crossover: Tales of the Zealot
A biotic Sangheili Zealot is groomed to the be the first Sangheili Spectre of the Citadel Council. He is everything a Zealot is suppose to be: trained, disciplined, brilliant, and deadly. However, he is different for one reason: he was raised by an adoptive family, a Sangheili father and a Human mother. Both cultures have shaped him into who he is, and neither race seem to fully accept him. AU Post-ME3 galaxy.
Mortal Kombat: Gods Among Us
From the souls of the dead, I was formed. I am Nihlus, the God of Death, the opposite of life. I can destroy lives with a single thought, indoctrinate others to my will, and from those I claim, who and what they are become part of me. I am a nation, and we are not understood by many. Yet with all of my power, I am a young child among legends, so I learn from the young through imitation and experimentation. MKX-Post
Mortal Kombat: The Netherrealm's Wrath
Liu Kang and Kitana, as they rule their new domain, train their legacy: their own son. A lifetime of training and discipline and purpose crafts one of the most skilled warriors of all the realms. Now at the peak of mind and body, he is sent out as the vanguard for the Netherrealm's goal of ultimate conquest of all people and all realms.
Prototype/ Star Wars Rebels Crossover:
Alex Mercer, saving Manhattan, has nearly lost all hope for a better future. Unexpectingly appearing in a galaxy ruled by a Galactic Empire only serves to fuel his preference to let the universe unfold without his interference, but a chance meeting with the Lothal Rebel will force him to reconsider what is worth fighting for, if there is anything left to fight for. M for gore, swearing, etc.
Killer Instinct: Embittered
Fulgore, once again destroyed by Jago with the help of Orchid, is rebuilt again, this time, with the intent to kill them both. Rebuilt to be even stronger than his previous two forms, the machine is dead set on avenging it's destruction, until it falters again, unable to kill Orchid. It's main purpose and it's mind now in conflict, Fulgore chances something not meant for him.
Unsafe External Link