Poll: What anime should I write a fanfiction for next? Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Harry Potter, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Hello, I'm Emily. Pansexual, junior in high school, and otaku trash.
I do a LOT of roleplays with my best friend 2cute4lyfe and probably will be posting quite a few of them.
Pottermore profile: RuneOwl27791
Add me on social media: epicfrenchfry (Instagram, Kik, Snapchat, Tumblr...)
Anime that I've watched: The Seven Deadly Sins, K, Hetalia, Soul Eater, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, The Devil Is A Part-Timer, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Wolf's Rain, Durarara!!, Durarara!!x2 Shou, Durarara!!x2 Ten, Devil May Cry, Noragami, Noragami Aragoto, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass, Code Geass R2, Junjou Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Btooom!, Fruits Basket, Spice & Wolf, Another, Hellsing, Gurren Lagann, Daily Lives of High School Boys, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They, Amagi Brilliant Park, My Little Monster, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Toradora, Tokyo Ghoul, Loveless, DRAMAtical Murder, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail
Anime I'm currently watching: Mekakucity Actors, Your Lie In April
Manga I've read: RustBlaster (seriously underrated manga), Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon, Hetalia, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, Death Note, The Earl and the Fairy, Chi's Sweet Home, Doubt, Attack on Titan, Durarara!!, Deadman Wonderland, Hellsing, The Devil Is A Part-Timer!, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, Kiss Him Not Me, Tokyo Ghoul, The Seven Deadly Sins, Soul Eater, Of the Red the Light and the Ayakashi, Devil Survivor, Loveless, Noragami
Favorite books: Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson series, Stephen King books, literally anything by JK Rowling (and her alias Robert Galbraith)
Favorite TV shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Torchwood, Law and Order: SVU, The Following
Music I like: Just about anything. I have a general dislike for rap and hiphop, though certain songs are exceptions.
Favorite bands: Panic! At the Disco, Palaye Royale, William Control, Andy Black, My Darkest Days, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, The Pretty Reckless, Skillet, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, Eyeshine, Shinedown
"You don't know what I'm capable of! You don't know what I've done!" -Draco Malfoy
Laughter is the best medicine to heal darkness.
"I'm afraid that once something is truly lost, one can never get it back again." -Ciel Phantomhive
"Friendship is a beautiful thing. It's an emotional bond that transcends ones physical appearance." -Erza Scarlet
(BOLD the ones you are.)
1.) Have you ever been asked out?
Once, but he was being sarcastic
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
No. He doesn't know I exist... and he doesn't exist. Ah, the curse of being in love with a fictional character.
6) What is your current mood?
Exhausted and confused as to why I'm still awake
7) What's your definition of annoying?
People saying unbelievably stupid crap, people shoving stuff in my face, people who talk down on something they know nothing about, people who act like they know everything, etc. Basically just people
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
it varies day to day
9) Missing something?
My sanity. Plus my chapstick
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I'd make it so I didn't fuck up the best friendship I've ever had
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
I read, write, sing, listen to music, sleep, eat
14) The song stuck in your head?
Not a song, just random lyrics
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as you.
I actually don't know anyone with my birthday
17) When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Not by myself, but yes
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Shapeshifting, hands down
20) What's your favorite animal(s):
All kinds of cats, wolves, dogs, snakes...
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I despise Starbucks.
22) What's your biggest secret?
Not telling, it's a secret for a reason
23) Favorite color?
Green, burgundy, and purple
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
An agnostic and pansexual teenager from New York
26) Do you speak any other language?
Not fluently, but I know a little German, some French, a little Japanese, and a decent amount of Spanish
27) What's your favorite smell?
The pages of a book
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I've never kissed anyone
30) What are you thinking about right now?
I really love Palaye Royale
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
Eh, honestly most days I hate leaving my bed. So no.
34) If you could have any first name in the world, what would you want?
I have no idea, maybe something starting with an S or D?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
Nope, she's one of my best friends so it's easy not to
36. ) What is your natural hair color?
Brown, with odd strands of a honey-blondish color
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
1. Apart from fanfiction, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Draw, read, write, listen to music, sing to myself, watch anime, watch TV, sleep, play with my cat, hang out with my friends
2. Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
Instant ramen, Dr. Pepper, green
3. If you married a rich person and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
Books, anime, manga, fan merchandise, video games, food. I'd probably start a pillow collection too, cause I love pillows. Oh, and concert tickets. I'd never miss a concert
4. Name a favorite of each: book, movie, TV show.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, don't have one, and Supernatural
5. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
Remington Leith! We could watch Harry Potter, go Jet-Skiing, go out to dinner, and lots more
6. Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
Seafood, champagne (it's so bitter :P), chartreuse
7. What do you spend most of your money on?
Books (mostly manga), anime, fan merchandise
8. What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
That's a little personal. I don't even know, just... the comfortable ones
9. Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, TV show.
Fifty Shades of Gray (I read the first chapter, that was it, but oh my god I hated it), don't really have one, and most reality shows. Reality sucks. I prefer the 2D universe.
10. If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
I like to think I would casually strike up a conversation, but I'd probably stare at them in obvious fangirlish excitement
11. What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
An amazingly lifelike Weeping Angel face thingy
12. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
I will talk to myself for quite a long time without realizing it. Like, I will have full on conversations and arguments with myself and the next thing I know an hour has gone by.
13. What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
Being called stupid, or treated as such
14. What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
At least two bedrooms, large backyard, a field for alpacas to frolic the day away in, my best friend as my roomie, and a large kitchen.
15. If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you choose and why?
A wolf, because I love them, they're gorgeous creatures, and I would just plain love to be one
16. Which band/singer (current or past) would you want to go on tour with? (Travel with, not perform with.)
17. Name a favorite of each: band/singer, album, song.
Palaye Royale, Warhol, Boom Boom Room
18. Why is your favorite band your favorite?
They're awesome, that's why
19. How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
Five, one for Zac Brown Band, one for Eric Church, one for Florida Georgia Line, one for Kenny Chesney, one for Breaking Benjamin & Shinedown, one for Garth Brooks, and one with Palaye Royale, William Control, and Andy Black. My favorite was the last one (three favorite artists!), don't have a least favorite because I enjoyed them all. I really want to see Panic! At the Disco live though.
20. What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
I know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headaches, call it home (Northern Downpour, by Panic! At the Disco)
21. Who do you ship?
Just about everything. Way too many to write down, that's for sure. I might do it later though.
22. What celebrity do you idolize the most?
Do authors count as celebrities? If so, J.K. Rowling. I envy her creative mind.
23. Which member from which band would you most want to lather in Melted Chocolate?
Remington Leith, from Palaye Royale