Author has written 68 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Mega Man, Street Sharks, Digimon, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VIII, Pokémon, X-Men: Evolution, Final Fantasy VII, Beyblade, Kingdom Hearts, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Sengoku Basara/戦国BASARA, Naruto, Star Ocean, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Pen name: Luna Tiger
What you need to know:
1) I'm picky, meaning it takes a lot for anything to tickle my interests. Decent summary and first impressions -count-, ladies and gentlemen! I turn back normally before even finishing the first paragraph, and so do others as well. Between the lines: this is myself stating loud and clear that my tastes changed and I barely read anything that doesn't have a good summary. I'm weird like that.
2) I'm distracted by shiny things, which is why I don't update often. That, and I'm a born procrastinator and doubter of my own writing abilities (sometimes it's good, sometimes it's shit). The latter is nothing to be concerned about.
3) My forte is angst, drama, alternate realities, and morbidness. And while straight-lace humor is beyond me, my drama does have moments of giggles. That, and fluff gives me the willies. Like, ew.
4) I don't think bashing the pitiful characters is funny. Nor is bashing of the main female a good idea. See, it's just not attractive, nor does it make you look good to your betters. And there is ALWAYS someone better than you.
5) While I do love my healthy helpings of slash/yaoi/gay boys, I'm not against this crazy thing call heterosezzualism. I'll write it, but can't read it.
6) I gag at PWPs between characters (who spend the entire width of time being the instigator/recipient of bully-ism) that say, 'I love you' in the end. I don't want fluff! I want ruff man fuxx0rs! ...In good tastes, that is. And I guess it depends who we're taking about. Meh, it just needs to all work out.
Fandoms I partake in:
Everything else is by-and-by these days. The desires come and go, and usually I let them go.
Yeah, you read right. Street Sharks. It's fanbase consists of 50 fans, 3-5 pure-fic authors as of current, and a small handful of crossovers that I'm not about to lead you to.
Fandoms not yet tread into:
Overall most planned for:
Couples I wish someone would pick up on:
3/25/07: I'm not quite dead yet. I've just slowed, and I'm afraid I'll never be finishing anything I've started, but not because I don't want to finish them. It's getting harder and harder to write, as I did it continuously for 11 years and wasted my drive for it on every badfic I scrapped. Don't think I'm giving up though. I'm still trying.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Status Elite: League Representatives|