Author has written 3 stories for Hunger Games.
Wow. This is awkward. What am I supposed to write?
- Im a total and complete book worm.
- 13 years old, and counting.
- I sleep all day, or, at least, until my mother forces me out of bed.
- Im a newbie to fanfiction.net, so go easy on me.
- I will virtually hurt you if you send me a PM with incorrect spelling or grammar. Im not kidding. If you don't take the time to write me a message in proper English that makes sense, then don't expect me to take the time to read it.
- Although I probably should have put this at the top, my name is Madge. For those of you who actually read the book and know who she is, (seeing as she is not mentioned in the movie), yes, Madge is a character in the Hunger Games, and no, Im not just saying that's my name because Im an obsessive fangirl. (Although I am). Madge is my actual name, and if I started lying about what my name was online, then I would have serious self-esteem issues.
- I have an odd and unexplained love towards Jolly Ranchers and other hard candies and sweets.
- When I drink tea, it is literally 30% tea and 70% sugar. I will only take real sugar in my tea. No matter what your argument may be, artificial sweetener is horrid and disgusting. I tried it once and almost gagged.
- Im known to blurt out random quotes and facts. "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
-Im a Beatles fan, and to this day have only met one single person my age who shares my passion towards them.
- I eavesdrop often, so I know many things that I shouldn't about some people...
- I adore anything retro.
- It irks me immensely when I hear somebody refer to themself as a 'hipster' or say they have 'swag'. This leads me to add that in my opinion, if you go around wearing a t-shirt or sweater bearing the word 'SWAG', swag is something you most definitely do not have.
- I have had many humorous encounters with auto-correct, and where some people are irked when this happens, I enjoy it.
- I frequently experience terrible migraines.
- Books over movies, any day.
- I have no favorite song, as I love most all music. The one type of music I can't stand is heavy metal. The genre I listen to most is pop. The song stuck in my head right now is Torn, by Natalie Imbruglia.
- Music is my life. The one instrument I wish I could play was piano. I was in lessons for about a year, but I move a lot and so when I moved I never really joined again. Most of what I know is self-taught.
- I have never lived in the same town for more than two years.
- I have more spare time as I care to admit.
- I do not use the term 'best friends' likely, as most girls my age do.
- Fun fact about literature- you're always supposed to spell out any numbers from one to ten, and, when beginning a new sentence with a number, you are required to spell out that number as well, regardless of if it's the numer four or the number 4,000.
- My favorite colour changes daily, my favorite colour today being a soft cream colour.
- The quote that bluntly states how I feel on the topic of having boyfriends at my age is "Let's fall in love with fictional characters because we don't want real boyfriends of our own". [Please take extra notice to the words don't want].
- It's the damnedest thing, but whenever Im at a sleep over, I fall asleep at exactly 12:34am.
- Im very vain about my looks, and where some people are negative about a person who is vain, at least I admitted it. Let's face it: we all have something about ourselves that we enjoy, or a physical trait that we feel makes us look attractive. Wether you enjoy the fact that you're charismatic, or you like the colour of your eyes, I think it's fine to be proud of these things. There's too abou pressure to look this way, or act that way, and if there's something about you that you're happy about, then go ahead and embrace it. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Reading this you most likely think that I am an outgoing person, not afraid to speak my mind. In some cases, this is true, but only if I know you. If you met me in real life, you may be surprised to find I am very shy.
"I'm just a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it." -The Joker
Unsafe External Link