Author has written 4 stories for One Piece, and Bleach.
I love reading, and writing. I spend all (not including school and homework) my time reading, writing, or watching anime. I am an otaku, and I know it. Also, I am crazy and insane, and I know it. I quite often talk to myself, and respond. I'm really fun to talk too. ,
DISCLAIMER: Any story of mine on this site is based off something that I don't own. Like I don't own Bleach. Unfortunately for me, and fortunately for everyone else out there.
I posted a challenge, so please check it out.
Ninety-five percent of kids are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you are part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, and put it in your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you’re crazy and you know it, clap your hands!! Then paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile!
If you have ever wanted to kill someone (albeit a man in a purple and green dinosaur suit known as 'Barney the Dinosaur', Temari from Naruto, George Bush, Paris Hilton or any other fool) then realized murder is illegal then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever thrown something at your television when you saw a character you despised, whether it be a piece of popcorn, a fork, or a chair, copy and paste this to your signature
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
Homophobia is wrong. If you don't like it, if you don't believe in it, that's fine. But to perform an act of cruelty against another human being for something they cannot help is unacceptable. If you believe in human rights, repost this, and let's all work for a better world, one person at a time.
If you find things like axes in your siblings' or friends' backpacks, repost this and hope for your own survival.
If you find random siblings in laundry hampers, on top of doors, behind the shower curtain, hanging from the back of the shed door like a dead possum, in drawers, in boxes, or under your bed, repost this and stay vigilant. It's good practice for the plotbunnies.
If, when bitten by a plot bunny, you are capable of making excited but incoherent sounds for a solid thirty minutes and terrifying your friends, repost this and stay strange.
If you find fake dead bodies all over your house when you come home from school, repost this, and pray it's just a phase.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
RULES FOR YU-GI-OH! LOVERS:
One- Always say something that a person from the series says a lot
Two-Pretend your talking to a spirit, and when people ask who your talking to, say "I'm talking to Atem, Bakura and Marik, you can't see them because you don't like Yu-Gi-Oh! like I do"
Three-Whenever your being teased, say that you'll tell Bakura and that he'll send them to the Shadow Realm for being mean to you
Four-Never say "Oh my God', say "Oh my Ra"
Five-When your all alone at night, pretend that Atem is at your side (but people please, don't look to see if your right, then you make yourself scared when you see that Atem isn't there!)
Six-When something bad is happening, don't yell "Help me somebody", yell "Seto! Save me!"
Seven-When you are in P.E, tell the teacher that you got hurt by Marik and that you sent him to the Shadow Realm and that in doing so, you are unable to do the exercises
Eight-Always say that you're unable to be married because you're already in love and that the man you love is part of a television show and loves to play card games.
Nine-When you are asked the question "Will you marry me?" say "No, I can't marry you because my heart has been stolen by a character from an anime series and plus, you don't like Egypt!" and even if that person really loves Egypt say something else that you know that person hates.
Ten-When you are swimming, tell a person there that Marik is hiding somewhere under the water and will pull them down, later put on a dark wetsuit and swim under them and try to pull them under the water (do not try this if you can't hold your breath for very long!)
Eleven- When you go to school and are bugged by bullies, tell them that you'll call Yami and he'll send you to the Shadow Realm if they mess with you.
Twelve- When there's an annoying silence shout "Yu-Gi-Oh! ROCKS!, "I love you Atem!". "It's the end of the world and Bakura doesn't care!", "Seto proposed to Yugi! My love is gay!" or "Dark Magician, I'm right here you dolt."
Thirteen- If you ever see a computer that belongs to a snobby kid, shout "HE/SHE STOLE SETO KAIBA'S LAPTOP AND IS LOOKING THROUGH HIS LOVE ATTRACTION DOCUMENTS!!!"
Fourteen- If someone declares that their favorite movie/TV show/anime series is the best in the world, say this "No true! Yu-Gi-Oh! is so much better and if you don't take it back, Yami, Marik, Bakura, or Seto will come and vandalize your room!" Later, (if you happen to know where they live) sneak into their room at night and write messages on the wall, mess up their floor, put fake bugs on their walls, anything you can think of! When they accuse you the next day that you vandalized their room, say this "I warned you, I told you that if you didn't take it back that they would come and vandalize your room."
Put this on your profile if you support the ORIGINAL YUGIOH!!
If you would kill to have wings, post on profile.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guy!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life
7. Money Money Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. (Reason I joined) Does there have to be a reason? The dark side is fun! -Flails arms-
Harry Potter Stuff!- (I got this of off Lexirush's profile, and I didn't come up with any of this. Enjoy! :D)
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokémon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
14) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
15) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
16) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
17) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
18) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
19) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
'K, so, the randomness rules and things to ponder are from sakurademonalchemist's profile. I just really liked them, so I decided to post them on my profile. I know they're not mine, but I gave credit where credit is due, so hmph! ,
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Things To Ponder:
--Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
--Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
--Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
--Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
--Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
--Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
--Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
--If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
--If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
--So what's the speed of dark?
--How come abbreviated is such a long word?
--Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
--Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
--A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
--If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
--Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
--Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
--Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
--How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
--If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
--After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
--Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
--If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
--Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
--Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
--Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
--Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
--Why can't you find fresh sardines in the fish market?
--Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?
--Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?
--Why does the word "Filipino" start with the letter F ?
--Why are the copyright dates on movies and television shows written in Roman numbers?
FAKE VS. REAL (I found this, and the thing after this on AmaltheaLuchiaAizen's profile and I really liked it, so I reposted it. (Though I did change one or two things.),)
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Dang … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what's wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would go to your funeral if you were murdered.
REAL FRIENDS: Would skip the funeral and go out looking for the murderer and kill him!!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost.
REAL FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
REAL FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
REAL FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because she tripped me.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with me.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.
REAL FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they're after me in the first place.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Let me make an idiot of myself in public.
REAL FRIENDS: Are up there with me making an idiot out of themselves too.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will try to comfort me when my boyfriend breaks up with me.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick my ass until I get it together and will smack him for breaking up with me.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me move.
REAL FRIENDS: Will help me move a body.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you."