Author has written 16 stories for Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Wander over Yonder, Gravity Falls, My Little Pony, Frozen, Steven Universe, Regular Show, and Winx Club.
"On some days you'll find that Fate, like Time, is a cold mistress. She has no second thoughts or regrets about her actions. She just does her job, which is to assign every individual on Earth their own inevitable destiny; the unavoidable events that occur during the journey of life. Finally, when the last event occurs - when we succumb to the cruel, inescapable embrace of Death - Fate slips back into the darkness and checks one more name off of her eternal list."
*Profile Picture Has Been Edited*
Name: Call me what you like, but I really like Marcy for some reason.
Age: Let's just say I'm younger than 16 but older than 12.
I usually like supernatural, romance, or comedy, so watch for those.
My deviantART: BejewledApples
My FimFiction: PegaSista101
Color: Purple (royal purple and lavender especially)
Food: Mac and cheese
Book: Remember Me by Christopher Pike
Quote: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -Albert Einstein
Movies: Chronicle and Matilda, plus anything scary or supernatural
TV Shows: Austin and Ally, Jessie, Liv and Maddie, Girl Meets World, and Criminal Minds
Cartoons: Pretty much everything on Cartoon Network, Winx Club, SpongeBob Squarepants, and a couple of shows on Disney XD, especially Gravity Falls
Story Genre: Supernatural
Songs: Every song by Selena Gomez (especially Who Says) (there are PLENTY more than that but seriously who would want to read all of that?)
Female Celebrity: Selena Gomez
Male Celebrity: Adam Levine
Was that pointless? Maybe...but it's my profile, so back off will ya?
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, NarnianLady, KingdomHeartsNerd, Lady Alice101, Emily Ebriection, TheCursedOne, SilverPharaoh, Seastar529, MarcelineFan,
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are and add a stereotype to the list.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm BLACK so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLOND, so I MUST be a ditz.
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell. (I've decided to be neutral on the subject)
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I don't believe in God so I MUST be evil and should be ashamed.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store or a petrol station.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR SOME BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual. (mainly art)
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN, so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be prude.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE, so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I MUST do weed and steal stuff.
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7!
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN, so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone. (I've decided to be neutral on the subject)
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't. (if writing counts as art, but I do dabble a little in traditional art)
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse.
I'm a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist.
I'm a CROSS DRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME, so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep.
I'm a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE. (I just don't like yaoi; I don't really mind yuri all that much)
I'm not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE. I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I'm STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times.
I'm GAY so I'm after EVERY straight guy around.
I don't want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I write Fanfics, so I MUST be a freak.
I want a WEALTHY husband, so I MUST be a gold digger.
Soundtrack of Your Life:
Here's how you play.
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) (I'm using Pandora.)
Opening Credits: Sexy Love by Ne-Yo
Waking Up: Our Song by Taylor Swift
First Day of School: Stay by Rihanna
Falling in Love: Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony (that's the exact OPPOSITE)
Fight Song: You & I by One Direction (that's more like it)
Breaking Up: Crazy Beautiful Life by Ke$ha
Prom: The Boys by Nicki Minaj feat. Cassie
Life's OK: White Horse by Taylor Swift (would it be funny if the next song was Dark Horse by Katy Perry?)
Mental Breakdown: Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis (darn...still fitting, though)
Driving: Take It Off by Ke$ha
Flashback: Lollipop by Lil Wayne (um...)
Getting Back Together: Confessions Part II by Usher (maybe part one would've worked better...)
Wedding: Titanium by Madilyn Bailey (not fitting at all; I think it's just a cover, or not; it comes from an album called The Covers, Vol. 2)
Birth of Child: The One That Got Away by Katy Perry (now this just doesn't make sense)
Final Battle: No BS by Chris Brown (are you serious?)
Death Scene: Telephone by Lady Gaga possibly feat. Beyonce (I was wrong before; this doesn't make sense; I mean, unless you look at the music video)
Funeral Song: Rehab by Rihanna (this is only 25% relevant)
End Credits: I Love It by Icona Pop (a great ending to a crappy soundtrack)
Why do people even do these things!?
1 - YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name and 'izzle') = Kayizzle. Wha...?
2 - YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favourite colour and favourite animal) = Purple Cat. Hmm...Purple Kat?
3 - YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on) = Dian Dickinson. Double Ds.
4 - YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first) = Wilka. Hm, okay.
5 - YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (your second favorite colour, and favourite drink) = Yellow Coca Cola. Hm...it feels like it's the name of some sort of carbonated pee.
6 - YOUR IRAQI NAME: (second letter of your first name, third letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, second letter of your mum's maiden name, third letter of your dad's middle name, first letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mum's) = Aliawqa. What the?
7 - YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (your parents' middle names) = Diane Lewis. Sweet.
8 - YOUR GOTH NAME: (bloody and your pet's name) = Bloody Hairy. Wish it was Bloody Mary. Get it?
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong) = Grape Tornado. Cool.
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory) = Purple Peg Leg. Awesome.
11. YOUR GOTH NAME(2): (black and the name of your favorite flower) = Black Rose. Pretty.
12: YOUR HIPPIE NAME: (type your name with your elbow) = MARCEKINEFSN (OR KAY7LS). MESSED UP A BIT.
HOW TO WRITE CRITIQUES FOR BEGINNERS
So, you're reading a fanfiction, and you are captivated in the sheer awesomeness of the story. When you finish, you feel like you've just read a high quality story, and you think to yourself:
OMG! This person needs to know how awesome their story is!
You go to the review section and try to think of something thoughtful to type. After a few minutes, you decide that writing a detailed review about the story takes way too long. So, you simply put 'Awesome! XD' or something and leave it at that.
Well, not anymore!
If you want to know how to write a simple yet well-written critique to express your thoughts, just follow the guidelines below!
Grammar: Think about sentence structure and other basic rules of grammar. Tell the author if their sentences were written correctly, and remember the C.U.P.S. (Capitalization, Usage, Punctuation, Spelling) rule.
Plot: The basic idea behind the story, and how well they executed the parts of a plot (exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution).
Pace: How fast or how slow the story progresses, to put it simply.
Realism: Think about if every situation was handled as realistically as it would've been in real life/the canon universe.
Originality: Think about any other time that you've read a fanfic for that fandom that had an idea similar to/the same as the idea for the story you just read. If you can't think of any, the story is original. If they handled the idea differently from what you would typically read, the story is original.
Detail: Quality descriptions and explanations are essential for a good story that catches your attention.
Characterization: If you've ever heard of OOC (Out Of Character), then you already have a good idea of what to look for in characterization. But if not, then make sure that the character(s) is acting like themselves, and if they aren't, make sure it's for a good reason.
Believability: Think about if the story could've actually happened in the canon universe (not neccesarily if it could've been an actual episode or things like that).
Overall Stars: Based on your personal grading scale, I would recommend a rating of no more than 5 or 10 stars.
And, the number one rule...
BE HONEST! Don't be afraid to tell the truth, but do it in a nice, subtle way!
I promise that if you follow these guidelines, you'll be on your way to becoming a good critic in no time!
Personal Q&A (UPDATED)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? A really faint scar on my left arm; have no idea how I got it.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Some pictures that my sister put up and a puzzle portrait of two kittens. Otherwise it's blank space.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? My sister claims that I snore and talk in my sleep.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I recently got interested in reggae, but mainly I listen to R&B and pop, rap on occasion, and certain country singers.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Errr...11-something...?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To finish my FanFiction stories (stupid writer's block).
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My Nana...her honey brownies were awesome...
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My FanFiction account, my family and friends, and...um...IDK : P.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'4" at the least.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes, but only when I have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom (TMI, am I right?).
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? If you mean the last person that I would expect to make me cry, then my best friend, I guess...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I have been using Rue 21 Etc!. It smells great!
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I love black hair and green eyes!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? If you mean like a buisness or job proposal, then a publishing company, because I have been told that my writing skills are exceptional (would a writer work at a publishing company?).
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? I've always liked coffee (even though I don't exactly drink it a lot...).
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Classic pepperoni.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I haven't eaten crawfish in a couple of years, but since I'm allergic to all seafood, then eating any would surely result in my slow and probably painful death...so, yeah... : ( .
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? The gift of life. BAM, WHAT!
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? I now have a crush on three guys. One is a full-blown crush, the second is a semi-crush, and the third is a I-may-or-may-not-actually-like-like-him crush. ...Yeah, it's complicated.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Teh, I wish!
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Is Rue 21 a clothing brand? Oh yeah, it is (I think)!
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? A dog named DJ, which is short for Deonte Jamario Donnell. Too long? Blame my sister, she named him. It is her dog after all. Also, I got a kitten who I named Harry for my birthday. You can imagine the antics that ensue between them sometimes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? DJ is part Catahoula leopard dog (A.K.A. Louisiana state dog), and part pit bull. I'm pretty sure Harry is an orange tabby cat.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Why would I want to go through that unnecessary heartache for someone I know I can't have?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Either sing them a song straight from the heart or tell it to their face.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 37.
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Blondes (they're not all stupid!).
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I don't really call people, so...my dad...
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Have you ever woke up one morning, and you were still tired, and somebody told you something, and then you remind that person of what they told you, but they were completely clueless as to what you were talking about? Yeah, that annoys me to no end...and so does smacking. : \.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No, but I'd love to go to France or maybe even Greece one day!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I'm too sensitive, I'm really insecure, I'm slightly obnoxious, I tend to talk for extended periods of time, and I am very nervous around people in general (AKA I'm anti-social).
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Nope!
37. FIRST JOB? If nonpaying jobs count, then I can't remember.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yeah...it sucked XD.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE BEING INTERVIEWED? Looking up Ben 10 stories.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I was going get surgery on my nose, but my dad thought it was too dangerous (or did he think it cost too much...?).
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My intelligence or writing skills.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, but I really need them.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A chocolate cake with chocolate icing and dutch chocolate ice cream. That's about it.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two adopted girls, one from Asia that I'll name Sung Li, another from Jamaica that I'll name Anastasia or something that sounds equally exotic.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Probably when I was younger.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Errr...IDK...
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah, but one of my friends said it looked like something out of a cartoon, and another said it was messy.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey!
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I tend to be on electronics for countless hours, and I tend to say the wrong things at the wrong time.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't own any CDs.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm sure that if I got to know me a little that we would form a strong friendship.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? I always think that inner beauty is more important than physical appearance.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Sometimes I just sit and think, other times I just put my head in my arms and wait for it to end.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My cousins' house. I even stayed there for an entire summer!
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I think it was either my Barbie hairstyling mannequin or an Etch A Sketch.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? When I have people to put on my contacts list, I'll inform you.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Definitely! 'I love you, you love me...' : ).
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? MAC AND CHEESE FOREVA!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I like a guy that's compassionate, confident, smart, humorous, and naturally good with people.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? KK, Tayla, Kayla-Bayla, and Annie Mae. Don't ask.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I love Selena Gomez (and the Scene, sometimes)!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I am currently obsessed with My Little Pony, but I'm pretty late in the game. Otherwise I love Regular Show.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Um...I'm not in high school yet...
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Dutch chocolate! XD.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Of course! Why wouldn't I?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Does dancing count?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Yes there was...I think you meant #63...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 0 MPH. I don't even have a learner's permit.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If they want to (I'm not gonna force 'em or anything...).
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Bubblegum Boy by Bella Thorne and Pia Mia.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Got milk?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their eyebrows.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Something to Dance For by Zendaya, Roar by Katy Perry, Live Your Life by T. I. feat. Rhianna, and almost every Adele song.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? BOYS! (Not homosexual, BTW, I'm just scared to death of boys...)
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? April (April Fool's Day! : P.).
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Pisces (my zodiac sign!)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black, and a little brown in direct light.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown...why do you need to know this?
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonalds all the way!
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No (what a dumb question...).
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? TV.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I used to play the violin and a bit of recorder, but now I'm kinda rusty in both.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Uh...I guess Democrat...sorry I'm not good with government and politics...
95. KISSES OR HUGS? I prefer hugs!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships are much more enjoyable than one night stands in my opinion.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Some rings.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I wish I had a convertible, but since I don't, that's too bad...:'( .
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? A bunch of online graphic novels.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Nonexistent.
Phew! I thought I was never going to finish this ridiculously long questionnaire!
MLP:FIM - FAN PROMISE AND OATH
I, MarcelineFan, solemnly (Pinkie) promise to remember MLP: FIM forever. I will love and tolerate until the day I die. The following fan oath, created by me, is to confirm my (Pinkie) promise.
I will remember Spike whenever I have to write
I will remember Princess Luna in the darkness of the night
I will remember Princess Celestia in the light of the sun
I will remember Pinkie Pie when I'm having tons of fun
I will remember Rainbow Dash when I try my very best
I will remember Twilight Sparkle when I totally pass a test
I will remember Fluttershy when someone is super kind
I will remember Rarity when I see something divine
I will remember Applejack when someone tells the truth
I will remember Discord when I am really confused
I will remember Derpy when I see something unique
I will remember the Cakes when I eat a sugary treat
I will remember the CMC when I try to achieve my dreams
I will remember Queen Chrysalis when someone isn't who they seem
I will remember Princess Cadence whenever love is pure
I will remember Shining Armor when I want to feel secure
I will remember King Sombra whenever I'm obsessed
I will remember Nightmare Moon whenever I'm jealous
I will remember Zecora when someone says a rhyme
I will remember these ponies, every day and all the time
List of Current OCs (PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING THESE OCS AND GIVE PROPER CREDIT)
TAWoG (The Amazing World of Gumball): Kathy
Name: Katherine Diane 'Kathy' Thomas AKA Kathy
Appearance: White with black ears, black muzzle, black hands and black feet, ears always stick up, green sweater, blue skinny jeans
Personality: Shy, sensitive, doesn't like talking a lot, and a bit insecure. However, when someone tries to hurt her loved ones, they better watch out. She is slightly more outgoing around family and close friends. She's smart but has a large imagination. She has a huge crush on Gumball, so she daydreams about him a lot and cannot talk to him at all.
Biography: Katherine was born and raised in Elmore. Her father is a businessman, and her mother works at home. Her parents don't pay too much attention to her since they're usually busy. Her best friend is her sister, but she isn't too close to her brother since he's a delinquent. She's been crushing on Gumball since 6th grade at Elmore Junior High.
Hobbies/Skills: Writing (wishes to be a professional writer), ballet, great at math (doesn't really like it that much though; her mother's a personal accountant)
Likes: Green (favorite color), chicken, school, Gumball (secretly crushing on him HARD), ELA (favorite subject)
Dislikes: Cooked fish (allergic), vegetables, Penny (super jealous), social studies (least favorite subject 'cause it's super boring)
Family: Amelia (Mother, Black & White Cat), Michael (Father, Brown Cat)
Samantha AKA Sammy (Sister, 12, Black & White Cat, Twins)
Frederick AKA Freddie (Brother, 13, Brown Cat)
Friends: Sammy, Teri, Leslie, Darwin (he doesn't affect her because he's living), Molly, Sarah
Enemies: Penny (super jealous, remember?), Tobias (total jerk and a player wannabe), Tina (of course, nobody likes her, she's a bully)
MLP (My Little Pony): Blossom
Age: Same as oldest of Mane Six
Species: Unicorn (her magic aura is green)
Cutie Mark: Two different-sized cherry blossoms (special talent is growing flowers)
Appearance: Green eyes, naturally curled ruby red hair, very pale orange coat, cherry blossom hair accessory, pearl necklace
Personality: Social, outgoing, total perfectionist, usually modest, long-tempered, can be sensitive at times but usually confident, empathetic.
Biography: She grew up in Canterlot but moved to Ponyville when she was old enough to get her own place, is a florist in Ponyville (owns a flower shop named Floral Fantasies; it's also her house on the second floor), has a cat named Goldielocks, or Goldie for short; mother is a lawyer named Justice, father is a Prench chef named Croissant; parents divorced when she was 12 and she stayed with her mother; ex-fiancee is a lumberjack named Conifer, she called off the engagement because she didn't wish to make the same mistakes her parents did, she still loves Conifer but she can't bring herself to get married to him.
Hobbies/Interests: gardening (she'll only ever get down and dirty when she's gardening), painting (mainly portraits of flowers), reading romance novels (Rarity recommended most of them, now she's hooked), spending time with friends.
Likes: flowers (especially cherry blossoms), chamomile tea, rose petal sandwiches.
Dislikes: insects (especially bees), Canterlot (she always believed most of the 'Canterlot Elite' were snobby, uptight, excessively fancy ponies, which is why she moved to Ponyville in the first place).
Strengths: Determined, ability to magically grow flowers, ability to magically enhance a flower's natural properties, charm.
Weaknesses: Phobia of bees, perfectionism.
(Note: Bad news. I lost my picture of Blossom. Her head, however, is my FimFiction profile picture. I might redraw her...one day...or someone could do it for me! Please PM me with your DeviantArt account, or comment on my DeviantArt profile, and I'll send you the deets!)
SU (Steven Universe): Citrine
Gender Pronouns: She/Her
Height: Same as Pearl
Weapon: Broadsword with citrine gem hilt, two orange stripes around the blade, and a white blade
Gem Type: Yellow Citrine (located on the left side of her neck)
Likes: Chamomille tea, silence, animals, and helping others
Dislikes: Loud noise, sarcasm, anyone who threatens or harms the Crystal Gems, and snarky people
Hobbies: Exploring nature, meditating, painting nature
Personality: Quiet, patient, and calm; but aggressive and difficult to deal with when it comes to protecting her friends, or when someone makes her very angry
Appearance: Yellow button-up elbow-sleeved blouse with two orange sashes with a pale yellow star, dark orange pants with a white belt and a yellow star belt buckle, white boots, long neon orange wavy hair held in a low ponytail, pale yellow skin, orange eyes
Biography: Citrine used to study ancient Gem artifacts and did research on their origins and uses. Then, she had retreated to the Earth during the Crystal Gem rebellion. Scared and disoriented, she stumbled into a forest. She has been living by herself for the past few centuries in nature, developing an interest for Earth's vegetation. She hadn't seen another Crystal Gem since the corruption of almost all Crystal Gems until she found the others.
Abilities/Skills: She is an empath; her secondary ability is creating and controlling light; she is a very talented painter and knows a lot about sword attacks (her fighting style is natural and graceful like Pearl's); she has learned the properties and uses of many Earth plants.
TD (Total Drama): Celest
Nationality: Half-Native American (mother's side) Half-Canadian (father's side)
Appearance: lightly tanned skin and midnight blue eyes; mid-back length black hair in a thick braid and a side-swept bang held by a light blue hair clip; elbow-sleeved white button up blouse, dark blue skirt, light blue gem pendant necklace with thin silver chain (birthday present from mother), silver bracelet, white stockings, black flats, rimless glasses, and diamond studs
Stereotype: The Introverted Know-It-All
Biography: Celest was born in New York City. She is a single child. Celest's family is wealthy. She moved to Ontario, Canada at age 14 (her father is Canadian so he wanted to live in his home country) and she Skypes her BFF in NYC.
Family: Pamela (Mother, 34); Johnathan (Father, 37)
Personality: Celest is a quiet but intelligent girl. She is mostly a loner, but has a few friends. She usually only talks to her family, whatever crush she has, and her best friend from NYC, but otherwise she only talks a little. She is very shy and turns red alot.
Likes: art, literature, being alone, hanging with her friends when she feels like it.
Dislikes: crowded places, loud noises, being disturbed, animes
Strengths: She is very intelligent and good at forming plans and strategies.
Weaknesses: Sometimes her introverted nature can get the best of her (it's just how she is); if she has a crush on someone she can be easily manipulated by that person if they secrtly know that she has a crush on her; chronic insomnia, though it isn't a problem sometimes (this is one of the causes for her introverted nature)
WC (Winx Club): Ariel
Birthday: June 19, 1996
Overall Appearance: almost waist-length black hair with a bang like Flora's (except without highlights), dark blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin
Regular Outfit: midriff pale silver crop top with black undershirt underneath, dark blue skinny jeans, and black closed-toe heels with ankle straps
Birthplace: The Planet of Aeros
Family: Hillary (mother), Emmanuel (father, deceased) Dawn (younger sister), Miguel (older brother)
Biography: Ariel's family is middle-class, and she is the middle child of her siblings. When she was thirteen, Ariel met an eleven-year-old orphaned girl by the name of Wendy on the streets. Feeling bad for the girl, she told her parents about her one day after after school. Sadly, they did not adopt her, but Ariel's mother's relatives heard the news and decided to adopt her themselves. Wendy became Ariel's cousin and best friend as they got to know each other. Everything seemed fine, until things took a turn for the worse. When she was 14, Ariel's father had developed a mysterious illness that seemed to be out of nowhere that turned out to be a seriously deadly illness that was prone to be developed by older Aerosians. Her father had died a peaceful and death in his sleep one morning when he did not wake up. Even though she was hopelessly devastated and still hasn't completely gotten over the loss, as she was closer to her father than her other two siblings, over the next three years she managed to develope into the bright and proud young woman that she is today.
Overall Personality: Ariel is kind, enthusiastic, and energetic. One of her flaws is her tendency of saying the wrong things at the wrong time. Despite being a non-violent person, she will defend herself and her loved ones when necessary. She's there when you need a shoulder to cry on and can cheer you up when you need it. She's optimistic and doesn't like to think about the bad side of things.
Likes: cats, sweets, staying fit, meeting new people, electronics, romantic comedies, drama
Dislikes: dogs, the dark, raw broccoli, seafood, staying in one place, certain horror movies
Hobbies: exercising, exploring, painting, swimming, computers
AT (Adventure Time): Water Princess
Name: Water Princess (aka Whitney)
Kingdom: Water Kingdom (located underwater at the bottom of the ocean floor in a magical barrier that keeps intruders out; the citizens and royal servants are semi-solid humanoid water globs, the royal guards are like the citizens but they wear coral armor and wield tridents; the kingdom is built out of coral and caves, and the palace is the tallest building)
Appearance: powder blue skin, blue water hair, cyan gem on forehead, blue and periwinkle strapless dress with translucent cape attached to cyan gem on dress, and blue flats with ankle straps (there's a picture of her on my DeviantArt)
Personality: Curious, independent, girly yet sophisticated, friendly, has the habit of being impulsive
Likes: the idea of exploring the surface world by herself, using her water magic, swimming, chatting with her servants, the idea of finding love one day
Dislikes: the idea of arranged marriages for royalty
Biography: Whitney's father, the Water King, was a benevolent co-ruler alongside his wife, the Water Queen. He was a war hero who unfortunately died in battle when Whitney was 11. She was closer to him than she is to her mother, the Water Queen, who is cold, stern, and the current ruler of the kingdom. The Water Queen also demands that Whitney stay within the kingdom's barrier for her own safety, and only allows Whitney to go to the surface world if she's heavily guarded. Whitney's only true friend and confidante within the kingdom is Aqua, her kind and understanding personal maid who's been there for Whitney since she was 10. Since the Water Queen was more emotional and less overbearing before the Water King was killed in battle, Whitney believes that her father's death is the reason for her mother's drastic change in personality.
Abilities/Skills: water magic (can create and manipulate water), can breathe underwater, swimming