Author has written 23 stories for Sailor Moon.
To all my amazing Loyal friends:
What a fun 10 years we have had haven't we?! Happy 10 Year Anniversary to us!
Thank you for being patient with me and loving my stories all these years. Keep looking to your mailbox and keep filling mine with your voices!
You never know when I'll update next!
Remember... writing never really has an ending... just a new exciting plot twist a page turn away.
Just a few things you'll need to know about me to get the full enjoyment of my stories:
1. I'm a Manga girl. All my stories have deep roots in the original manga version.
2. All my stories have similiar background. i.e. Usagi's father from the Silver Millenium is Fergal, King of the Sun.
3. I like sexual tension between Luna and Artemis. It's amusing.
4. Ami is my favorite character to take... out of character! She is the character I most pour myself into and my most favorite character period. Ah... Ami rocks.
5. Usagi and Mamoru are my main subjects of all my fics at present. I love the scouts and their friendship and enjoy putting them with the Generals but only with the Generals. Motoki is always a constant and he always knows what is going on. He is usually Mamoru's only close friend. The scouts are somehow always involved in my stories, a story with just Mamoru and Usagi would not be true Sailor Moon Fanfiction in my book... plus... what fun are the antics if no one is their to witness them?
6. I write long and in detail. No jumpy, cheap fics here. It's novel material!
7. I update more then I should becasue I write more then I should because I may be enjoying this hobby... more then I should. Thankfully have not reached the obsessed stage yet though so we're doing good!
8. I have a tendency to post new stories... all the time. Gomen.
9. I like reviews. They make me feel special. ;) No reviews for a story.. eh no story. I see crapy stories get piles of reviews all the time... so if no one is reading it... why go through the aggervation of posting it? I mean seriously... it really is annoying to post stories not to mention extremely time consuming! So please... show the love... leave a note.
10. I only use the Japanese names and sometimes like to incorporate as many Japanese terms as possible like... Nani? Demo... Arigato... ect... and I'm guaranteed to at least once or twice spell them completely wrong. I am Irish, not Japanese. My deepest apologies.
11. I have recently become enamored with PGSM Live Action. For just a few reasons that you MIGHT see pop in a few of my new stories:
a. Aino, Minako is a huge idol which is fun to play with. She is also very serious.
b. Hino, Rei's personality is ten times better and she is much more likable.
c. Their is no crown arcade or parlor... it's a kareoke shop and they have a secret room in the shop that is run by Motoki who is in love with Makoto. This is my one loophole of the General thing. I'll let Makoto pair with Motoki just becasue it was sooo cute and totally unexpected in the PGSM.
d. Serenity destroyed the earth and the moon with her Silver Crystal because she couldn't imagine a world w/o her love. Crazy but great ending.
Fanfiction... like Shakespeare it steals from something else to create something new and exciting.
"Someone once asked me where I came up with my stories. I shrugged and replied simply, 'I dreamed them in a dream and woke to write them down.'" - Me.
Sometimes it doesn't take much to spark the imagination.
Current Projects in the Works:
Touch Me There: Done! Muwahahahhahaha... Hope ya loved it! If not, it's ok it isn't my favorite either but was amusing a heck of a lot.
The Conquest: My beloved fic is flurishing well except I haven't had much time to devote to it. I've determined that The Conquest is not the pre-quel to Eden: The Club of Secrets. I like to meld stories and there is a good example. It is not the pre-quel because I'm going to make Conquest the first of four enstallments in my brand new adventure- one day...
Friends with Secrets: Good old fashioned fun and romance. Total blast! Complete! Check it out.
Between Now and Than: Come on... it's about Usagi and Mamoru married! You HAVE to read this one! The Generals come in later. oooo...
Marronett's History Chronicles: [How it all ties together]
I adore Sailor Moon and have loved the complexity of these characters created by Naoko Takeuchi.
Here is my take on her masterpiece from beginning to end. The following stories fit seamlessly together and can be read together as one whole picture or apart.
The Conquest: The Beginning
Stolen Moments: The Middle
A series of one shots following Usagi during her first semesters of college trying to live a normal life after defeating Galaxia, getting ready to rule the world and dealing with Mamoru-Baka who keeps showing up everywhere!
After being banished for 1000 years for their past crimes, the Generals are granted their freedom early and each Senshi is ordered to deliver it into their hands.
She thought they were alone in the galaxy. Yet, they aren't alone and since they have freed Sailor Galaxia another is needed to take her place as the most powerful Senshi in the universe... and for some reason the Grand Council of Senshi is looking at them.
SenshiCosmos: The End
Unsafe External Link