Author has written 5 stories for Hunger Games, and Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.
Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my profile page! I'll now just say a couple facts about myself.
Warning I have such an unorganized profile, I'm gonna have to fix it. Later.
SYOT's I've participated in: (You'll see one name twice because I personally love that name but I promise they're completely different people, it's a pet peeve of mine when I see resubmitted tributes, TRUST ME I can't stand that!)
Standing Alone- District 6 female Juliet O'Hare, victor
A Reminder of Our Crimes: the 35th Hunger Games- District 2 female Andromeda Ryan, (I'm blanking out but I'm pretty sure about where she placed…) placed 7th
The Path To Victory- District 5 mentor Andromeda McKnight
The other SYOT's haven't been updated in a long time so these are really the only ones.
Name: not necessary to put here
Age: a number. Eligible for a Hunger Games reaping.
Where I live: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Observable Universe
1. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I don't cry much, but the last time I've really "cried cried" was at my grandma's funeral
2. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS?
That's not random, but sure.
3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Yes. (I don't have them because I'm too young, but I really want kids and love them)
5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah I would.
6. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yeah but I never use it.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Uh, well, I'm not quite- YES I DO!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes (Random question huh?)
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes I would. :)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Nut Cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Errr.. Fruit flavor of some kind.
14. SHOE SIZE?
15. RED OR PINK?
RED! NOT a pink person at all.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
My IBS (Stomach problem)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My abuelo and other grandparents. (Abuelo is Grandpa in Spanish)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE?
19. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Foster house of imaginary friends t shirt and pajama shorts. I am wearing pajamas if you haven't noticed.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
I had a piece of fried chicken. I haven't had one in like five years. Not exaggerating.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
22. FAVORITE SMELL?
Nature scents- I mean like evergreen/pine trees, smell of fruit...
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
24. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
What they look like. (NO DUH!) I guess then how smart they are.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I copied this off of someone's profile... so... shrug.
26. FAVORITE DRINK?
I have no idea what the name is but when I was at a hotel there was this guava/passion fruit/ pineapple thing I had and I'M OBSESSED WITH IT. I have literally had dreams about it. Don't judge me it's delicious.
27. FAVORITE SPORT?
Karate. Or swimming I guess... :)
28. EYE COLOR?
29. HAT SIZE?
Aren't hat sizes one size fits all?
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
31. FAVORITE FOOD?
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Rings. Actual clothing: Shirt...? Pants?
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs I guess...?
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Red Velvet Cake
38. What are you listening to?
Dog Days are Over Florence and the Machine.
(.• (.•(." Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you are against abortion, copy and paste this into your profile, or
Act like it never touched your heart
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us... If you believe in God and Jesus Christ is His son... Then copy and paste this into your profile.Here are some random, but funny warnings and instructions that I think everyone should read.
On a Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." (I don't even know how in the slightest way anybody could manage to do that intentionally.)
On a bag of Fritos!: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (Way to make a profit.)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (Ohhh, that makes way more sense now.)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (That's helpful.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Common sense...?)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (Thanks for the warning, would have never known.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (*slaps forehead*)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (Huh?)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (IT'S A SLEEP AID NO DUH!!!)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (Well I was going to decorate my pool but now I guess I can't.)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I beg your pardon, huh what now?
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Thank goodness you clarified that for me.)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Oh, so that's how it's done.)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (Neither do the laws of physics unless your in an aircraft.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (That's what the little caution line is for, stay away from the blade! *face palm*)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
By St. Fang of Boredom!
Thank you to I watched-I read-I played! This was absolutely hilarious, and I'm so glad you want people to have this on their profile page. Please feel free to copy and paste. In parentheses, I did what I watched-I read-I played! did and put my own words in there. I looked up some more, and I'll list them below:
For a washing machine, but I don't know what brand: "Warning: High Speeds: DO NOT put any person in washer." (So that's what a shower's for. *slaps forehead*)
For a scooter, again don't know what brand: "WARNING: THIS PRODUCT MOVES WHEN USED..." (You don't say.)
For a vending machine: "WARNING: Do not tip or rock vending machine." (*sigh*)
For a curling iron: "For external use only?" (How else would you use it?)
For a toner cartridge on a laser printer: "Do not eat toner?" (What the heck?)
For a can of pepper spray: "May irritate eyes." (No Duh!)
On a TV remote control: "Not dishwasher safe." (Why would I consider washing a remote?)
A shipment of hammers: "May be harmful if swallowed." (Dropping one on your foot would be safer.)
A package of dice: "Not for human consumption." (?)
Dashboard of a mail truck: "Look before driving." (Don't you have to WATCH THE ROAD when you drive?)
On a Boeing 757: "Fragile. Do not drop." (It could break you know. If you somehow manage to pick up an airplane, just don't drop it.)
On a portable stroller: "Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage." (That might be important.)
Instructions for an Espresso kettle/home appliance device: "The appliance is switched on by setting the on/off switch to the 'on' position." (Well that's helpful. Couldn't have figured that one out.)
(I got these ones from www.smosh.com and www.rinkworks.com) Hope you enjoyed these, I found them hilarious. Thanks for reading!
Favorite books: The Hunger Games, The Unwanteds, and the Ghost Huntress Series
Favorite songs: Drumming Song (Florence and the Machine), The Hobbit main theme (preferably "World is Ahead")
Favorite TV shows: Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, and Long Island Medium. I also love SpongeBob SquarePants, and World's Dumbest..., and Good Luck Charlie :)
Favorite color: BLUE!!! Navy blue and royal blue are my favorite colors for sure.
Favorite food: Pasta
Favorite Singer: Florence and the Machine
Favorite Movies: The Hunger Games, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (so sad but done EXTREMELY WELL), and Elf
Favorite ride at Disneyland/California Adventure: Twilight Zone's Tower of Terror (ALL THE WAY!!!)
Favorite mythical creature: Mermaids
Favorite quotes: (There will be quite a few Big Bang Theory quotes...)
"Shut up and eat your pears." -Katniss Everdeen (I love pears so I'm like: XD rofl)
"I'm not just a piece in their games." -Peeta Mellark
"What part of inverse tangent function approaching an asymptote did you not understand?!" -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
"I have informed you thusly." -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
"I'm not crazy! My mother had me tested..." -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
"'Sheldon, why are you arguing with the DMV?' 'How else are they going to learn? Look, question 2, when are roadways most slippery? Now, okay, there are three answers, none of which are correct. The correct answer is, when covered by a film of liquid sufficient to reduce the coefficient of static friction between the tire and the road to essentially zero, but not so deep as to introduce a new source of friction.'" -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
"That's my spot!" -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
"Ow she bit me! Ow she bit me again its like Twilight back here!" -Cam Tucker
"She can be meaner than a barn owl at sunset." -Cam Tucker
"He's one lab accident away from being a super villain." -Leonard Hofstadter
"Crap that's terrifying." -Howard Wolowitz (when he saw Sheldon's creepy smile)
"Bazinga!" -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
*With the following copy and paste these to your profile thingies I probably will repeat on accident so sorry*
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever tripped over an article of clothing you were wearing at the time, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever started humming a song that you have absolutely no idea what it is put this on your profile
If you have ever seen a movie or show or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you love reading, copy this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you have just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove, copy this into your profile
((oo)) This is pig. Copy and paste pig onto your page so people can be jealous of your pig
This is Bunny. Help Bunny take over the universe by copying and pasting him to your profile
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're so addicted to fanfiction that you can't get to sleep at night because your mind is going on with the story you're writing or reading copy and paste in your profile (kind of)
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're short and HATE it when someone thinks you're weak and can't do anything for yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
(Here's a Lord of the Rings one) If you wish you could speak Elvish copy and paste this to your profile
Copy and Paste if you've ever eaten snow.
If you have ever wanted to slap someone, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
f you talk sarcasm like a second language post this on your profile!
If you have a sense of humor post this on your profile!
If you have an insane friend then copy this to your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you're aware that so many people pretend to be something they're not, copy this into your profile.
If you've said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you almost always have a song stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read/started to read a chapter in a fan fiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever tripped over a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you are one of the proud teens/adults who have a v-o-c-a-b-u-l-a-r-y and do not limit themselves to "omg!" and "Like, that is, like, so, like, totally awesome...!". copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that writing fanfics is fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list.
93% percent of people would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list.
88% of teenagers think that reading is a waste of time. Copy and paste this into your profile if your the 12% that thinks those people are nut jobs.
If you would love to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this in it to make it even longer.
If you love random things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are reading this, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think writing is AWESOME copy this onto your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. lol
If at least once a week, someone misspells or mispronounces your first and/or last name...copy and paste this onto your profile. (Last name.)
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever left one room to get something from another room, then once you were in the other room, forgot what you were trying to get, copy and paste this in your profile.
If inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile (doors/locks, airplane turbulence,
If you have ever tripped over a pillow, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of teens do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you still laugh rereading Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Trix Rabbit his cereal, put this in your profile!
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped on air, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've never done drugs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people that gets excited with just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever laughed out loud when you were thinking something funny and people looked at you with a weird face,copy this to your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
If you looked at my profile just to find random quotes or stuff to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste.
If you can hold your breath for a long time, copy and paste this to your profile
If you're in a weird situation just about every day, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
WHAT TO DO NEXT TIME YOUR ON THE ELEVATOR:
1.When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2.Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3.Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4.Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5.Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6.Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7.Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8.Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9.Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10.Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12.Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13.Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14.When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15.Swat at flies that don't exist.
16.Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
17.Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!" (I completely understand if you're a medium and have to do that.) :)
18.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
19.Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
20.Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
21.Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
22.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
23.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
24.Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
25.Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
26. Hire a Labrador, wear sunglasses and repeatedly walk into the walls whilst pretending to not hear the other passenger's direction.
27.Before the elevator door opens shout "DING" and then laugh and say "beat you again Mr Elevator."
28.Fart loudly then exclaim "Was that you. There's no way I could do that one because mine are the silent and deadly type." The just grin.
29.When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking (I do that like every day... yikes)
6. Had people tell you that you are blond when you're not, or had people tell you that your blond highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush
8. Have looked for something for at least 5 min then realized it was in your hand (or on your head)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
Running total: 6
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love-potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave (I was four and wanted marshmallow cream on my ice cream! Don't Judge me!)
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard (actually it was pudding, and it came very close to coming out. I was coughing though ha ha)
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip-flops on or you were barefoot
Running total: 10
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle (Almost, I had one foot in the car and my friend's dad tried to drive but we were all screaming "STOP!")
23. Have run into a closed-door
24. Have ever jumped out of a window
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
Running total: 14
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you still stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc when it's on, even though you knew it was hot
36. Taken off your clothes to change into something else then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard (I have come close to doing that a couple of times)
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident/stolen someone's shoes by accident
Running total: 18
41. Took a picture of someone's eye with the flash on
42. Hit yourself in the face with a ball
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom (stall) with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there, you forgot what it was that you were going to do (happened too much)
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
Running total: 23
51. Have done enough stupid things to take a stupid test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it (in choir class when we weren't clear on where to start)
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead purposefully while it was on (it's kind of hard to avoid when you're writing on the board in class)
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work, then realized that you didn't have school/work that day
58. Forgot your own phone number (when I first got my number)
59. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny
Running total: 30
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa (required in PE in elementary school)
62. Said funner then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side (all the time)
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
Running total: 36
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone who you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people (NOT MY FAULT. When I was like, two, my cousin's cousins (on their mom's side) thought I was a deprived child because I had never had soda as a two year old. So they mixed every soda together and had me drink it, and I was pretty much bouncing off walls)
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would hurt
Running total: 39
81. Put tape on someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men's dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked funny
88. When at a restaurant, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant
90. Tripped and made the waiter drop the food (He was in the fall zone...)
Running total: 40
91. As you are writing you move/moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Have started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story.
96. Read a whole book but during the whole book you weren't even paying attention
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in a class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
45% of my answers were stupid, yikes.
These next question thingies I got from ThatOneMentalGirl's profile.
Why do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?
How fast would a zebra have to run to look gray?
Why are there Interstate highways in Hawaii?
Why are we more likely to wreck when we’re being ‘wreckless?’
How does a snowplow driver get to work on a snowy morning?
Send a package by car, and it’s called a shipment. Send it by ship and it’s called cargo! Why?
Why is it called ‘rush hour’ when everyone slows down?
Why do noses run and feet smell?
Would a fly with no wings be called a ‘walk?’
Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Why are they called ‘stands’ if we sit in them?
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. Does that mean a tax is a fine for doing well?
How did a fool and his money get together is the first place?
If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more people happy?
"Ready made chaos, just add people."
In the beginning there was nothing. God said, "Let there be light!" And there was light.
There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
I didn't slap you! I just gave you a high five in the face.
Ah... Medieval Times. When boys opened doors for girls instead of trampling them on their way out. Those were the good old days.
I didn't trip. I was just doing a random gravity test.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? "Hold my purse."
Come to the nerd side. We have pi!
It takes skills to trip over flat surfaces.
I didn't fall. The floor just needed a hug.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Repost this if you laughed...
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer- Post this on your profile!
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidaly inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games,
Catching Fire, and Mockingjay too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
*I got this from Day Dreamers Nation's page by the way. Post this on your profile if you like the Hunger Games!
Is it just me, or are the districts in The Hunger Games really segregated? Like, African-Americans in District Eleven, blondes in One, Asian nerds in Three, people with green eyes from Four, gray-eyed, black-haired, and olive-skinned people from the Seam of District Twelve, blond-haired and blue-eyed people that are merchant's children in Twelve... You know? So, I challenge you, whoever's reading this. The next SYOT you see, submit a tribute that defies this racism! Throw in a dark-skinned person from District One, or a flirty blond girl from District Three! Really! I hate stereotypes. May the odds be every in your favor! Copy and paste onto your profile if you agree with me!!!Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in.
If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Empress Caroline of Tamaran, monkyluvr, Darth KenObi-Wan, JediWolfMaster,EwanLuvr4Ever, xXJedi Knight BlazeXx, JaneVolturi, LOSTSOULOFTHEUNDERWORLD, DarkAngel620, Dithinus, Wetstar, KatnissWriter, mellarklover11, seanthesheep356,
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this to your profile
Ninety-five percent of kids would die if Abercrombie & Fitch said it was uncool to breathe. Copy and paste this is you wouldn't.
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3
If you are obsessed with Fanfiction, put this into your profile.
99.5% of people think Justin Beiber is amazing and worship him. If you are part of the .5 percent who think he is secretly a 10-year-old girl, copy and paste this into your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are yummy! If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe in God, copy this into your profile.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God. PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight. People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. People call a boy a cry baby. No one knows his mom is dying. Repost this if you're against bullying and stereotyping. 95% of you won't.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs cpoy and psate it in yuor pofrile.
(?) for the stuff below means in between by the way
[x ] You would do anything to protect your family.
[ X] You have good aim.
[ ] You hate cats.
[x ] You like to wear your hair in a braid .
[ ] You find sticking to instructions tough .
] You aren’t too fond of people in general.
[?] You hate being indebted to people. (Don't really care...)
[ ] You hold grudges.
[ ]You wouldn’t describe yourself as a warm, friendly person—you’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug.
[X ] When you sing, the birds fall silent.
[ ] You’re an artist.
[X ] You love to bake.
[ ] You can decorate well.
[?] Manipulating people comes naturally for you. (in between)
[X] You’re clever.
[ ] Your favorite color is orange.
[X] People tend to be charmed by you.
[ ] You’re a fantastic liar.
[ ] You’re a hopeless romantic.
[X] You have a strong sense of self.
[?]You question everything. (in between)
[ ] You’re very defiant.
[ ] You’re spontaneous.
[ ] You’re a rebel with a cause.
[ ] You would do absolutely anything for justice.
[X] People would describe you as being good-looking.
[X] You’re very intelligent
[X] If your friend was in trouble, you’d do anything to try and help them.
[ x] You hate the Capitol
[ X] You don’t mind providing for your family
[ ?] You like sugar cubes.
[X] Others often describe you as sexy or gorgeous.
[?] You’ve been used for your looks. (Not really. But when people see me fight in karate they always say how I look so innocent and stuff; they would never expect me to fight like I can)
[X] You’re a skilled swimmer.
[ ] When you’re anxious, your hands have to be occupied—with knots or something of that nature.
[ ] You’re very popular, but don’t want to be.
[x ] You’re protective.
[ ?] When the person you love isn’t with you, you feel lost and lonely.
[X] There’s more to you than what people see.
[X] You hate it when people judge you or others before getting to know them.
[ ?] You’re innocent. (Can be)
[ ] You have blonde hair.
[ ] You adore animals.
[X] You love helping people in need.
[X] People seem to be fond of you.
[x] Over time you’ve become quite wise.
[X] You are nurturing.
[ ] When you’re older, you want to be a doctor or a nurse.
[ ] You have an older brother or sister who would do anything for you.
[ ] You are very forgiving.
[X] You’re creative.
[?] You root for the underdog.
[ ] You dress simply.
[x] You stand up for your cause.
[ ] Your hair is simple and easily manageable. (Not with layers. I can't stand it when I French braid it and pieces are out)
[X] You tend to have brilliant ideas.
[ ] You would be willing to die for a cause.
[ x] You are brave.
[X] Your ideas are very ‘out there’ and they stand out from the rest.
[X] You aren’t like anybody you live with.
] You’re somewhat materialistic.
[ ] You’ve dyed your hair a wild color.
[ ] You’re somewhat naive.
[X ] You’re chirpy.
[ X ] You’re punctual and hate lateness.
[X ] Etiquette is important to you. (at school)
[ ] You’re rich.
[ ] You can be considered an airhead.
[ ] While you may seem shallow, you have hidden depths.
[ ] You hate where you work.
[X] You’re very sarcastic.
[ ] You get drunk often.
[ ] People might find you condescending.
[X]Outsmarting others is a talent of yours.
[ ] You’re very lonely.
[x] You’re very intelligent.
[X] You tell it like it is.
]You’re dependant on something/someone.
] You’re grumpy.
X] You’re cunning.
] You’re a bold, gutsy person.
[X] People might call you crazy.
[X] You want things to be fair.
[?] You’ve had a rough time in life. (There have been many deaths of family and friends, but I can recover quickly)
[ ] You really don’t like most people.
[ ] You have short hair.
[ ] You don’t like being in water.
[ ] You’re defiant.
] You’re lonely.
[x] You have bad memories which you can’t seem to let go of.
[X] You love music.
[ ] You’re small and graceful.
[X ] You hum often.
[ ] You inspire others.
[ ] You’re always hungry.
[x] People underestimate you.
[ ] You’re innocent.
[x] You’re smarter than you look.
[x] You’re an underdog.
[x ] You’re a good singer.
If you read to the bottom of my profile, copy/paste this to the bottom of YOUR profile! Thanks for reading, and congratulations
Unsafe External Link