Poll: What anime should go with my new song drabble series? *give me a song and pairing and I write a drabble* Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Merlin, Ouran High School Host Club, and Elephant Princess.
If anyone is bothering to read this...have at it...
I'm an early author who is looking to learn to write better. My writing skills have already developed since I joined this site and I can only hope they progress from here. If there is any advice you can give me for writing, I will gladly accept it.
Merlin- Merlin/Arthur - Merlin/Morgana - Merlin/Freya - Gwaine/Percival
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Katara/Zuko (will never happen, but one can dream!) - Toph/Sokka or Sokka/Sukie - Longshot/Smellerbee
Elephant Princess: Kuru/Alex, Amanda/JB
Avengers: Tony/Steve - Bruce/Tony - Bruce/Steve - Clint/Natasha
Harry Potter: Harry/Ginny - Harry/Draco - Neville/Luna - Ron/Hermione - Hermione/George - Hermione/Draco
Eragon: Arya/Eragon - Brom/Selena
Fablehaven: Kendra/Bracken - Kendra/Warren - Seth/well, anyone!
Beyonders: Rachel/Jason - Rachel/Drake - Jason/Corinne
Ranger's Apprentice: Alyss/Will - Halt/Pauline - Erak/Jenny - Horace/Evanlyn (Cassandra, I guess)
Rosario and Vampire: Tskune/Moka
Soul Eater: Maka/Kid - Maka/ Soul - Black*Star/Tsubaki - Stein/Marie
Ouran High School Host Club: Kaoru/Hikaru - Haruhi/Mori - Haruhi/Kyoya - Kyoya/Tamaki - Mori/Honey - Haruhi/Hikaru - Hika/Haru/Kao
Death Note: Not really anyone...not a very romantic setting...sometimes I can read some Good!Light/L
Fairy Tail: Lucy/Natsu - Gray/Erza - Erza/Jellal
Princess Jellyfish: Tsukumi/Kuranosuke
SAO (Sword Art Online): Kirito/Asuna
Special A: Kei/Hikari, Akira/Tadashi
My Little Monster: Haru/Shizuku
Kotoura-san: Kotoura/Manabe, Mifune/Muroto
I have recently started a co-author fic with uyay. It's a multi-chapter Ouran High School Host Club fic. It has to do with Ouran Elementals. (If you don't know what they are, here's a crash course: Every member has control over one element. Tamaki-light, Kyoya-dark, Mori-earth, Honey-air, Hikaru-fire, Kaoru-lightning, Haruhi-water.) Ouran is a secret academy that trains the elemental mages. Haruhi starts there as a mysterious, powerful water mage (the strongest in a couple generations). She is placed with the host club, the best group in all of Ouran. How will they help her find her path? And what on Earth does a prophecy fit in?
Interested? If so, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9614570/1/The-Water-Mage
Now, I'm contemplating several different ideas for fics...here's my list:
1 - Mori/Haruhi - Haruhi has a stalker who will do anything to have her with him...forever. Mori is tasked with the job of keeping her safe and he takes his job very seriously. Both have trouble hiding their feelings for the other and with a little assistance from our favorite cake lover, the two just might end up together. But what will happen when the stalker ups the game? Will our favorite couple survive? - Every chapter is planned out, plot is finished and defined...now I just have to write it. I've published this story...it's called "Watchful Eyes" so just scroll down some more and check it out!
2 - Haruhi/Hikaru - Haruhi Fujioka died one year ago, murdered by angry criminal after she had testified against him in court when he murdered her father. The criminal had escaped and killed her before going into hiding himself. Or, at least, that's what everyone thought. When the man is caught and killed in a gunfight with the police, Haruhi is allowed to return home from the witness protection program. The club thought she was dead and dealt with her death in different ways but can they band together when their dead princess returns? Who can forgive her or who will hold it against her? - Basis is completed...I haven't thought much about the plot of this one yet...
3 - Kyoya/Haruhi - Kyoya has never let anyone in his life...ever. On the outside, he shows an evil, manipulative Ootori that his father expects him to be. Though on the inside he hides the true person he really is. Only two people have ever seen through him and stayed around long enough to know the real him. Kyoya decided long ago that Tamaki didn't really count because he was an idiot, a friendly one, but an idiot nonetheless. Haruhi...Haruhi was different. She intrigued Kyoya and he didn't really know what to do about that. - I made this one up on the spot...any plot ideas would be welcome. Just PM me.
The poll is at the top of my page...please make a choice and help my indecision!
My Uploaded Stories:
Ouran High School Host Club
Watchful Eyes: Haruhi has a stalker who will do anything to have her with him...forever. Mori is tasked with the job of keeping her safe and takes his job seriously. Both have trouble hiding their feelings for the other and with alittle assistance from our favorite cake lover, the two just might end up together. But what will happen when the stalker ups the game? Will our favorite couple survive? 13/17 chapters completed.
- Duckling: An attempt at humor. Tamaki is jealous of a baby duck...how low can he get? Friendship. Completed oneshot.
- Present, Not Future: KyoHaru. Haruhi has made Kyoya question everything he thought he knew. And he was okay with it. Competed oneshot.
- Kyoya Loses (For Once): On a school-wide test, Kyoya Ootori receives second place. Second! Kyoya is devastated and wants to know who beat him, but is everything as simple as it seems? Preslash...unless you squint, then it's slash at the end. Two-shot! Completed twoshot.
- Kyoya is Jealous?: A new kid, Kenzo, starts to make a move on Haruhi and Kyoya doesn't approve, at all. The host club tries to help out but only makes things worse. How can Kyoya show that he does like Haruhi? And how does sushi, a thunderstorm, and a cardboard box fit in? And more importantly, since when does an Ootori get jealous? Sequel to "Kyoya Loses (For Once)" but can stand alone. Completed 6 chapters.
- Life As We Know It: Drabble series where readers select a word and pairing and I write a little fluffy drabble. Very quick, hopefully cute as well. Not exactly a series...but not completed. My goal is 100 chapters.
- The Quiet Campfire: Something's wrong; Gwaine is quiet at the campfire. Nobody knows why, not even Merlin! Bonding time occurs between the knights as they try to get Gwaine to open up with limited luck. They end up learning much more than they expected. No slashes, just friendship! Completed oneshot.
- Tracking: Another attempt at humor. Merlin decides to get revenge for something Arthur did early in the morning at Arthur's training session. What if Arthur decides to get back at Merlin? In this short one-shot, a little pranking occurs with lots of fun! Complete short oneshot!
- Strong Words: Arwen: No not swear words...we're talking love and hate. Both are overused and undervalued. So, what happens when Arthur forgets Gwen's birthday and struggles to come up with a last minute gift and Gwen is more observant than Arthur gives her credit for...? Completed oneshot.
- Strong Words: Mergana: Morgana and Merlin meet in Morgana's hovel and discuss what could have been (and what could be). But will things work out for the two of them considering what the both of them have been through? Or are they too broken? Second in my 'Strong Words' series. Stand alone fic; not necessary to read the first fic! Complete oneshot.
- Fighting the Evil: Sequel to "The New Girl is Who?" (On hold, probably will be taken down.
- Always: Marcus breaks up with Alex and where does she go for comfort? The arms of her favorite servant of course! And if something else starts to brew, well so be it. Kuru/Alex AKA Kulex Halfway finished. Second chapter will be uploaded at some point in the somewhat near future. :)
- UNNAMED: BrucexOC - A new girl meets the Avengers and develops a connection with the Hulk (AKA Bruce Banner).
- Strong Words: Freylin: Merlin talks too much...and digs himself into a hole with his girlfriend, Freya. Can he get himself out? Only planned.
-UNNAMED: Hika/Haru. Haruhi Fujioka died one year ago, murdered by angry criminal after she had testified against him in court when he murdered her father. The criminal had escaped and killed her before going into hiding himself. Or, at least, that's what everyone thought. When the man is caught and killed in a gunfight with the police, Haruhi is allowed to return home from the witness protection program. The club thought she was dead and dealt with her death in different ways but can they band together when their dead princess returns? Who can forgive her or who will hold it against her? - Basis is completed...I haven't thought much about the plot of this one yet...
UNNAMED: KyoHaru. Kyoya is targeted by an assassin hoping to get back at the Ootori family. In hopes to keep his son safe until the threat is eliminated, Mr. Ootori hires a bodyguard to keep his son safe. Imagine their surprise when the find the highly regarded agent is a teenage girl! AU. Only an idea. No planning really.
- The Water Mage: MoriHaru. Cowritten with uyay. The host club each controls an element (Ouran Elementals): Haruhi-water, Mori-earth, Honey-air, Kaoru-electricity, Hikaru-fire, Tamaki-light, and Kyoya-darkness. On my page...
- UNNAMED: OCxReid. A new girl is placed on the team. How does she adapt? My current pet project. Working on it...
- UNNAMED: "This wasn’t right. It wasn’t her that was supposed to be in the infirmary. It was never supposed to be her. If anyone, it was him, the reckless one, the one that always got himself into trouble. She was careful, meticulous, when it came to fights. He always jumped right in. And now, he was paying for his carefree attitude, though not by his own pain. Through Lucy’s." My side pet project. Write it when I get blocked on other stories. Will upload once I finish it.
I have recently become a beta for gmariee: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5806162/
Even more specific, for her new Ouran fanfic: They Don't Know About Us - Check it out!
Mei Watashia is a 2nd year homeschool student who works at her family's sweet shop. On a delivery to a potential customer's house, she gets knocked out and is found taped to the wall. Mei later finds out that she is to be engaged to a country-known kendo master. MorixOC
Link here --> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10495373/1/They-Don-t-Know-About-Us
Update for The Water Mage (found on uyay's profile)
Hey guys! It’s uyay and don’t-even-ask1. Sorry, there aren't any new chapters but THIS IS IMPORTANT so please read anyways. We haven’t been updating, and we’re sorry, but that’s because we’re working on a (hopefully) better, longer version of this series. The initial plot’s the same, so don’t worry about it changing too much. For now, there’s a few things you need to know. 1) uyay sent out pms to as many people as she could, including people who reviewed, followed, and/or followed any of the books in this series. She apologises if you were not reached, that’s why we’re posting these. If you got those messages, you were already briefed, but we will repeat it here. 2) The rewritten series will be posted book by book (compared to chapter by chapter) on don’t-even-ask1’s profile. 3) When the first book is posted, the original books will be deleted. 4) A quiz is up on quotev(dot)com for this series. It’s based around what element you would be if you were a mage. You can find it on uyay’s profile there, named Ouran Elements Quiz. It’s still in rough draft form, but we will be working on a finalized quiz. Thank you so very much for your support, we appreciate it! See you soon!
Link to uyay's profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4676411/