Poll: What story should I write next? (Ouran) Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Merlin, and Ouran High School Host Club.
If anyone is bothering to read this...have at it...
I'm an early author who is looking to learn to write better. My writing skills have already developed since I joined this site and I can only hope they progress from here. If there is any advice you can give me for writing, I will gladly accept it.
Take note: all listed are just ones I'd be okay with writing FanFiction for. These are not all I've watched or read. (However, all animes mentioned are all that I've watched).
TV Series: I like Avatar: The Last Airbender, Criminal Minds, NCIS, White Collar, Psych, Numb3rs, Avengers, X-Men, Big Bang Theory, Spiderman, Merlin, Justice League, and (4kids version) Winx Club.
Movies: Iron Man, Iron Man II, Iron Man III, Avengers, Thor, Captain America, and Incredible Hulk.
Anime Watched: Angel Beats, Rosario and Vampire, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Kaze No Stigma, Demon King Daimao, Soul Eater, Princess Jellyfish, Yobi, Black Butler (first season), Sekirei, Okami-san and her Seven Companions, My Wife is a Mermaid, Fairy Tail (up to ep. 48), Sword Art Online, and One Piece (up to ep. 50).
I am currently watching One Piece and Shugo Chara. I am looking for a site to watch the rest of Fairy Tail.
Books: I am an avid reader. Eragon (all books in the Inheritance Cycle), Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Fablehaven, Beyonders, and Ranger's Apprentice.
Merlin- Merlin/Arthur - Merlin/Morgana - Merlin/Freya - Gwaine/Percival
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Katara/Zuko (will never happen, but one can dream!) - Toph/Sokka or Sokka/Sukie - Longshot/Smellerbee
Avengers: Tony/Steve - Bruce/Tony - Bruce/Steve - Clint/Natasha
Harry Potter: Harry/Ginny - Harry/Draco - Neville/Luna - Ron/Hermione - Hermione/George - Hermione/Draco
Eragon: Arya/Eragon - Brom/Selena
Fablehaven: Kendra/Bracken - Kendra/Warren - Seth/well, anyone!
Beyonders: Rachel/Jason - Rachel/Drake - Jason/Corinne
Ranger's Apprentice: Alyss/Will - Halt/Pauline - Erak/Jenny - Horace/Evanlyn (Cassandra, I guess)
Rosario and Vampire: Tskune/Moka
Soul Eater: Maka/Kid - Maka/ Soul - Black*Star/Tsubaki - Stein/Marie
Ouran High School Host Club: Kaoru/Hikaru - Haruhi/Mori - Haruhi/Kyoya - Kyoya/Tamaki - Mori/Honey - Haruhi/Hikaru - Hika/Haru/Kao
Death Note: Not really anyone...not a very romantic setting...sometimes I can read some Good!Light/L
Fairy Tail: Lucy/Natsu - Gray/Erza - Erza/Jellal
Princess Jellyfish: Tsukumi/Kuranosuke
SAO (Sword Art Online): Kirito/Asuna
Favorite Pairing: Steve/Tony (Avengers) and Haruhi/Mori (Ouran Host Club)
Best Moment of Life: Finding out I didn't have to fit in to be at peace with myself
Interests: Reading, writing, sports, math...that's right! A math and science nerd who writes in her free time. Oh the humanity! :)
Favorite Color: Neon blue or green
Fav Song (This week anyway - as in seriously, I change these every other week): "Enemies" by Shinedown or "The Pride" by Five Finger Death Punch
I have recently started a co-author fic with uyay. It's a multi-chapter Ouran High School Host Club fic. It has to do with Ouran Elementals. (If you don't know what they are, here's a crash course: Every member has control over one element. Tamaki-light, Kyoya-dark, Mori-earth, Honey-air, Hikaru-fire, Kaoru-lightning, Haruhi-water.) Ouran is a secret academy that trains the elemental mages. Haruhi starts there as a mysterious, powerful water mage (the strongest in a couple generations). She is placed with the host club, the best group in all of Ouran. How will they help her find her path? And what on Earth does a prophecy fit in?
Interested? If so, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9614570/1/The-Water-Mage
Now, I'm contemplating several different ideas for fics...here's my list:
1 - Mori/Haruhi - Haruhi has a stalker who will do anything to have her with him...forever. Mori is tasked with the job of keeping her safe and he takes his job very seriously. Both have trouble hiding their feelings for the other and with a little assistance from our favorite cake lover, the two just might end up together. But what will happen when the stalker ups the game? Will our favorite couple survive? - Every chapter is planned out, plot is finished and defined...now I just have to write it. I've published this story...it's called "Watchful Eyes" so just scroll down some more and check it out!
2 - Haruhi/Hikaru - Haruhi Fujioka died one year ago, murdered by angry criminal after she had testified against him in court when he murdered her father. The criminal had escaped and killed her before going into hiding himself. Or, at least, that's what everyone thought. When the man is caught and killed in a gunfight with the police, Haruhi is allowed to return home from the witness protection program. The club thought she was dead and dealt with her death in different ways but can they band together when their dead princess returns? Who can forgive her or who will hold it against her? - Basis is completed...I haven't thought much about the plot of this one yet...
3 - Kyoya/Haruhi - Kyoya has never let anyone in his life...ever. On the outside, he shows an evil, manipulative Ootori that his father expects him to be. Though on the inside he hides the true person he really is. Only two people have ever seen through him and stayed around long enough to know the real him. Kyoya decided long ago that Tamaki didn't really count because he was an idiot, a friendly one, but an idiot nonetheless. Haruhi...Haruhi was different. She intrigued Kyoya and he didn't really know what to do about that. - I made this one up on the spot...any plot ideas would be welcome. Just PM me.
The poll is at the top of my page...please make a choice and help my indecision!
My Uploaded Stories:
Ouran High School Host Club
Watchful Eyes: Haruhi has a stalker who will do anything to have her with him...forever. Mori is tasked with the job of keeping her safe and takes his job seriously. Both have trouble hiding their feelings for the other and with alittle assistance from our favorite cake lover, the two just might end up together. But what will happen when the stalker ups the game? Will our favorite couple survive? 13/17 chapters completed.
- Duckling: An attempt at humor. Tamaki is jealous of a baby duck...how low can he get? Friendship. Completed oneshot.
- Present, Not Future: KyoHaru. Haruhi has made Kyoya question everything he thought he knew. And he was okay with it. Competed oneshot.
- Kyoya Loses (For Once): On a school-wide test, Kyoya Ootori receives second place. Second! Kyoya is devastated and wants to know who beat him, but is everything as simple as it seems? Preslash...unless you squint, then it's slash at the end. Two-shot! Completed twoshot.
- Kyoya is Jealous?: A new kid, Kenzo, starts to make a move on Haruhi and Kyoya doesn't approve, at all. The host club tries to help out but only makes things worse. How can Kyoya show that he does like Haruhi? And how does sushi, a thunderstorm, and a cardboard box fit in? And more importantly, since when does an Ootori get jealous? Sequel to "Kyoya Loses (For Once)" but can stand alone. Completed 6 chapters.
- Life As We Know It: Drabble series where readers select a word and pairing and I write a little fluffy drabble. Very quick, hopefully cute as well. Not exactly a series...but not completed. My goal is 100 chapters.
- The Quiet Campfire: Something's wrong; Gwaine is quiet at the campfire. Nobody knows why, not even Merlin! Bonding time occurs between the knights as they try to get Gwaine to open up with limited luck. They end up learning much more than they expected. No slashes, just friendship! Completed oneshot.
- Tracking: Another attempt at humor. Merlin decides to get revenge for something Arthur did early in the morning at Arthur's training session. What if Arthur decides to get back at Merlin? In this short one-shot, a little pranking occurs with lots of fun! Complete short oneshot!
- Strong Words: Arwen: No not swear words...we're talking love and hate. Both are overused and undervalued. So, what happens when Arthur forgets Gwen's birthday and struggles to come up with a last minute gift and Gwen is more observant than Arthur gives her credit for...? Completed oneshot.
- Strong Words: Mergana: Morgana and Merlin meet in Morgana's hovel and discuss what could have been (and what could be). But will things work out for the two of them considering what the both of them have been through? Or are they too broken? Second in my 'Strong Words' series. Stand alone fic; not necessary to read the first fic! Complete oneshot.
- Fighting the Evil: Sequel to "The New Girl is Who?" (On hold, probably will be taken down.
- Strong Words: Freylin: Merlin talks too much...and digs himself into a hole with his girlfriend, Freya. Can he get himself out? Only planned.
-UNNAMED: Hika/Haru. Haruhi Fujioka died one year ago, murdered by angry criminal after she had testified against him in court when he murdered her father. The criminal had escaped and killed her before going into hiding himself. Or, at least, that's what everyone thought. When the man is caught and killed in a gunfight with the police, Haruhi is allowed to return home from the witness protection program. The club thought she was dead and dealt with her death in different ways but can they band together when their dead princess returns? Who can forgive her or who will hold it against her? - Basis is completed...I haven't thought much about the plot of this one yet...
UNNAMED: KyoHaru. Kyoya is targeted by an assassin hoping to get back at the Ootori family. In hopes to keep his son safe until the threat is eliminated, Mr. Ootori hires a bodyguard to keep his son safe. Imagine their surprise when the find the highly regarded agent is a teenage girl! AU. Only an idea. No planning really.
- The Water Mage: MoriHaru. Cowritten with uyay. The host club each controls an element (Ouran Elementals): Haruhi-water, Mori-earth, Honey-air, Kaoru-electricity, Hikaru-fire, Tamaki-light, and Kyoya-darkness. Already posted on uyay's page but is being refurbished by us.
- UNNAMED: OCxReid. A new girl is placed on the team. How does she adapt? My current pet project. Working on it...
- UNNAMED: "This wasn’t right. It wasn’t her that was supposed to be in the infirmary. It was never supposed to be her. If anyone, it was him, the reckless one, the one that always got himself into trouble. She was careful, meticulous, when it came to fights. He always jumped right in. And now, he was paying for his carefree attitude, though not by his own pain. Through Lucy’s." My side pet project. Write it when I get blocked on other stories. Will upload once I finish it.
Unsafe External Link