Author has written 5 stories for Vampire Academy, and Iron Fey Series.
Friends will never ask for anything to eat or drink.
But, best friends will help themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
A friend would bail you out of jail.
But, best friends will be sitting next to you saying, "Crap, we messed up." Then turn to the officer and say that you were framed.
Friends will pat you on the back to comfort you when you're crying and ask you, "Why are you crying?"
But, best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
Friends would borrow your stuff then return it a few days later.
But, best friends would lose your stuff and say, "My bad... Here's a tissue."
Friends only know a few things about you.
But, best friends could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
Friends comfort you because a guy rejected you.
But, best friends walk up right to the guy and say "You're gay, aren't you?"
Friends will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
But, best friends will kick the whole crowds' butt for leaving you.
Friends are only through highschool and college.
But, best friends are for life.
If you have a best friend and know they would do all this stuff, or if you are a best friend who would do this, repost this in your profile!
(LOVE YOU SAY,SAY!)
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
(AGAIN...LOVE YOU SAY SAY--MY PSYCHO BEST FRIEND! SAY SAY,AKA SARA BADASS NELSON UNICORNESANDTROLLZ)
I'm a pretty shy person at first but mention books and I'm as open as a book and super talkative!!
MAXIMUM RIDE-VAMPIRE ACADEMY-WINGS-INFERNAL DEVICES-MORTAL INSTRUMENTS-DEN OF SHADOWS QUARTET-ALL JUST GLASS-NIGHT WORLD-ALEX CROSS-HOUSE OF NIGHT...ETC--IF I NAMED THEM ALL I THINK I'D HAVE TO QUIT WRITING FOR AWHILE.