Poll: Who's your favorite career? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games, and Sherlock.
IT'S BETTTYB11OP!!! IM THIS PERSONS BEST FRIEND! I ALSO LIKE PI FLAVORED PIE.
Here are the Questions. If ya don't know or want me to figure it out instead (like on the romance ones or allies), just put you decide as your answer.
Interaction with other people:
Romance in the arena:
Reaction to seeing someone die:
Thanks for participateing!
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! :D
Here's the tribute list! I will update every time I get a new SYOT, this is just so yall can see which spots are open. Please submit so I can start writing!
Female: Sierra-Amber Kelsch (17)
Female: Ariah Kromilov (16)
Female: Lauren Raindrop (15)
Female: Brooke Rovalt (16)
Female: Spark Alberto (13)
Female: Regina Archer (15)
Female: Asha Fargold (15)
Female: Hallie Melendez (12)
Female: Lanie Gardner (14)
Female: Idina Annabella (15)
Female: Nyla Clayton (16)
Female: Winter Moss (15)
As you can see, there are tons of open spots so please don't be shy! (BTW: the spot that was reserved was for district one female, and is now filled, so all spots you see open are open!)
"what's this thing you call normal? Is it CONTAGIOUS!?!? OH MY GODS!! DON'T TOUCH ME I MIGHT CATCH YOUR 'NORMAL'"!!
Guess I better do the basics...
Name: Read the username :)
Age: Old enough
Favorite color: Light blue (like Luke Skywalker's lightsaber cuz that's how nerdy I am; also, my dad is a MAJOR star wars fan)
Likes: Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, annoying others (mostly my friends Katy-Kat and Pistachio), Hungar Games, Once Upon a Time, The Big Bang Theory, movies, rain, eating, reading, writing (OBVIOUSLY), pi (3.141592653589793238462643383...) etc..
Disllikes: sappy romance, vampire novels about sappy romance (sorry Bella!), siblings, school, chores, the sound of styrafoam rubbing together, real pie, etc.
1. FIRST NAME? Avalon (Not saying my REAL name)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.
3. SIBLINGS NAMES? B-Man
4. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I got strepe throat. Trust me. It sucks. :(
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Yeah. What kind of a question is that?
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pizza Rolls! (Wait does that count??)
7. KIDS? Nada.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? HECK YEAH!
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Multiple. I'm pretty sure the writing in them stinks though...
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sarcastic? Me? Noooo...
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep yep!
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? OF COURSE! Just not without the coard. . .
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? ANYTHING FULL OF SUGAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Nope!
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? *flexes muscles nonchalantly* Heh, sure.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Homemade chocolate!!
17. SHOE SIZE? Eight
18. RED OR PINK? Pink? *pukes* Red? OHHHHHH, YEEEAAAAAAH!!!
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I stink at drawing
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? ???
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? OBVIOUSLY
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? faded jeans and I'm barefoot.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? STEAK!!!
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? P!nk
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? light blue (like Luke Skywalker's lightsabor... read above :/)
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Seriously what kind of questions are these??? I guess it would be... the outdoors. :)
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Brains. (I'm like a zombie :))
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sent what?
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Melted Jolly-Rancher Juice!!! (inside joke...)
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Not very sporty.
32. EYE COLOR? Seafoam
33. HAT SIZE? Who knows their hat size?!
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I have glasses.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? LUMPIA!! (It's from the Phillipeans)
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scarrrryyyy moviiieeesss...
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Wreck-it-Ralph
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? leather jacket
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? IDK...
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Ew. Do I have to choose?
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream!! (do you even read your other questions??)
"You say Twilight
You say Vampires
You say Renesmee, the Half-Blood vampire
You say Jacob Black
You say Team Edward
You say Robert Pattinson
You think Bella and Edward are the perfect dream couple?
You say Bella
You say Stephenie Meyer
Harry > Voldemort, Voldemort > Cedric, and Cedric = Edward. So, Harry > Voldemort > Edward. Therefore, Harry > Edward. So, Harry Potter > Twilight. If you agree with this form of logic, copy and paste this into your profile.
Found these on that bad idea T-shirt site. These are the funny child-friendly ones. (and no i don't actually say these to people. some of them are kinda mean.)
MEPHOBIA: Fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can’t handle it, and everyone dies.
OF COURSE I TALK TO MYSELF. sometimes i need expert advice
THINK I’M SARCASTIC? watch me pretend to care!
I’M NOT INSULTING YOU. i’m describing you.
SARCASM. the bodies natural defense against stupidity
COMMON SENSE IS SO RARE THESE DAYS. IT SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS A SUPERPOWER
I’M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL i’m anti-stupid
ALWAYS BE YOURSELF unless you can be a UNICORN then always be a unicorn
BE YOURSELF ...unless you suck
DON’T HIT KIDS. No. Seriously. They have guns now
Sarcastic comment ...loading... please wait - It was funnier on the t-shirt... :\
I HATE BEING BIPOLAR It’s awesome!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
you can’t fix STUPID not even with DUCT TAPE
Sorry. I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
OF COURSE I TALK LIKE AN IDIOT. how else could you understand me?
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you knew.
If people could read my mind... I’d get punched in the face a lot...
The voices are back. EXCELLENT.
A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
IF YOU CHOKE A SMURF what colour does he turn?
I see dumb people
Sarcasm is just one more free service we offer
Sometimes I wonder. “why is that FRISBEE getting BIGGER?”
Then it hits me.
Real bear hugs are often fatal
I’M NOT SHORT I’M FUN SIZE!
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems
Yet despite the look on my face... your still talking.
If at first you DON’T SUCCEED then maybe you JUST SUCK.
I’m already visualizing you with DUCT TAPE over your mouth.
I’m MULTI-TALENTED I can talk and annoy you at the same time
An APPLE a day will keep ANYONE away if thrown hard enough.
I’m not saying YOU’RE STUPID I’m just saying you’ve got BAD LUCK when it comes to thinking.
Unless your name is GOOGLE stop acting like you know everything.
Photoshop. Helping the ugly since 1988
I’d love to explain it to you, but i don’t have any CRAYONS
ORGANIZED PEOPLE are just too lazy to LOOK FOR THINGS
if you say GULLIBLE slowly it sounds like ORANGES
I like you but if ZOMBIES CHASE US I’m tripping you
It’s ok if you disagree with me. I can’t force you to be right.
I’m actually not funny, I’m just mean and people think I’m joking.
I’M NOT WEIRD I’m limited edition!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy whenever Im at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico whenever I see someone who doesnt get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remembe Rachel whenever a limo passes my car.
yes I promise to remember PJO wherever I may go
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, which I am, but I'm also random! If you're random and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile. (Katy-Kat, Pistachio, Rachal, Desiray, Lilly-Bea, you guys are the BEST!)
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile. (But I don't remember...)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile (PJATO)
(Uh... Um... Uh... Oh Yeah!) If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace and Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think being unique is better than being cool, you know the drill
If your wondering why I'm wasting my time on my profile instead of writing stories Copy and Paste this to your Profile.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile
92% of the teenage population would be dead if the Jonas Brothers decides breathing wasn't cool. I am one of the 8% that would be laughing hysterically in the background.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls. (Sometimes...)
If your heart was really broken...you'd be dead so shut up.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
Before you criticize you should walk a mile in their shoes. that way. when you criticize them you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile. (Uh... Who hasn't?)
If your friends are WEIRD (but not as as weird as you) put this on your profile
If you suck at video games copy this into your profile.
If you're stalking a fictional character copy this to your profile.
If you believe PREPS TRAVEL IN PACKS, copy and paste this into your profile. (For protection?...)
If you ever killed a joke, copy and paste this onto your profile! (Too many... I'm a murderer)
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy this onto it to make it even longer
If you have ever copy and pasted something copy and paste this onto your profile (Or Else!)
I want to do that thing when you put a map of the world on your wall and put pins in all the places you've been to. But first, I'll have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it doesn't fall down.
If you get sent to jail, a friend will bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, "Man that was fun!"
Whose cruel idea was it for the words 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? (*Stop it. Is* not funny!)
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door... (Or doing 4x the extra credit, or tried to dribble a football...)
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why the heck would I keep looking after I found it?
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
95% of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5% who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you are ready to stand up for what you believe in and not what other people tell you to believe, copy and paste this into your profile
IF YOU WANT TO BE A WRITER WHEN YOU GROW UP COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE.
I'm Not Paranoid... WHICH OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?!
The Surest Sign Of Intelligent Life Out There Is That None Of Them Has Ever Tried To Contact Us
Why Is It Necessary To Nail Down The Lid Of A Coffin?
I AM A DAUGHTER OF NEPTUNE! IF YOU AGREE THAT NEPTUNE IS AWESOME, PM ME! I WANT TO MEET PEOPLE THAT LOVE NEPTUNE, TOO!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile (LOL i do this way to often!)
love to read and act crazy,
laugh and have fun,
ignore people who call you names or think you are less than them,
are always there to help your friend in their greatest time of need,
run bare foot through the grass just for the joy of the sea of cold green that tickles your feet,
spend as much time outside as you do reading or on the computer,
are a night owl who hardly sleeps,
act weird and crazy just to scare other people or make them laugh with you,
then we would be great friends. :D Copy and paste this in your profile if this is you.
Deja vu- when you've done something you think you've done before, its because God thought it was so funny, he had to rewind it for his friends to see.
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"? (OH, NO.)
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes? (Ah. Good point!)
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you're a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, put this into your profile. (PINK?! *pukes*)
Spanish person: *speaks fast mad spanish*
Person: DUDE SLOW DOWN! DORA DIDN'T TEACH ME THAT YET!
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you. BEST FRIENDS: Have countless inside jokes with you.
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
IENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying, "MAN THAT WAS FUN!!"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
You have to read this! The human race is very stupid if they actually put these things on actual consumer labels...
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down". (Well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating". (And you thought...?)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (And I am taking this...because?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On packet of Nobbys' Peanuts:- "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for this one: On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals". (Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions: "Put on fork and eat." (No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me!!
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
The trouble with life is there's no background music
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
I was about to conquer the world but then I got distracted by something shiny
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.- Anonymous
When life gives you lemons . . . make grape juice, and watch the world wonder how you did it. (OR) squirt 'em in peoples' eyes!
Be insane- well behaved people never made history.
"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul." Marcus Cicero
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy (HAHA! I love it!)
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished that her dad would come home from the army, because he'd been having problems with his heart and right leg. It was 2:53 p.m . When she made her wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes later), the doorbell rang, and there her Dad was, luggage and all!!
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been having trouble in my job and on the verge of quitting. I made a simple wish that my boss would get a new job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55 there was an announcement that he was promoted and was leaving for another city. Believe me...this really works!
My name is Ann and I am 45 years of age. I had always been single and had been hoping to get into a nice, loving relationship for many years. While kind of daydreaming (and right after receiving this email) I wished that a quality person would finally come into my life. That was at 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM a FedEx delivery man came into my office.He was cute, polite and could not stop smiling at me. He started coming back almost everyday (even without packages) and asked me out a week later. We married 6 months later and now have been happily married for 2 years.
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true).
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully...it can be very rewarding!
If you repost this within the next 5 min. something major that you've been wanting will happen.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Pick up 24 condoms then drop them into random peoples carts
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Things I Am NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) But yes, I will do it all anyway.
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
Harry taught me to find INNER STRENGTH and do what is right in the face of ADVERSITY. Ron taught me that it's never too late to COME BACK. Hermione taught me everything I KNOW. Severus taught me to LOVE, always. Gred and Forge taught me to LAUGH even in the darkest of times. Minerva taught me to FIGHT till the end. Dumbledore taught me how to TRUST. Luna taught me TO BE MYSELF. TONKS taught me TO NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE. Lupin taught me TO SACRIFICE. Dobby taught me LIBERTY.
Post this in the next 69 seconds and you will have the best day of your life
Cinderella walked on broken glass.
Unsafe External Link