Author has written 7 stories for Mortal Instruments, Maximum Ride, and Homestuck.
For 50 % you are: You are a Grey Wolf!
Take this quiz: What spirit animal are you?
Anyone who wants to read some really good stories by moi, click here! None of them are Fanfiction, but I think that most of you will like it. And, yes, I only write kidnapping novels. What do you want from my life? I was paranoid as a child! If you highlight a specific part of a passage and hold Ctrl-Alt-M, then you can type a comment for that part. Please do! I need feedback.
I'm also on DeviantArt. For my profile, click here.
ABC's of Me:
A - AVAILABLE: Yup.
B - BIRTHDAY: September 12.
C - CRUSHING ON: No one.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Cup of whole milk.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My friends, as they are handpicked for that reason.
F - FAVORITE SONGS: Changes every day.
G - GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Finding out I can write awesome stories.
H - HOMETOWN: Somewhere.
I - IN LOVE WITH: Me.
J - JUGGLE: Nope.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: I wish. My lil sis has it coming.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: School, that's one state away. ;p.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Vanilla.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 5
O - ONE WISH: That my story, Search for Believers, would come true, because I'm sooo bored.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My BFFL.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Private jokes, someone making a fool of themselves.
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: That's actually a good question... Hm... *shrug* I don't know.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 5:30 A:M
U - UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME FRIENDS' NAMES: David, Trevor, and Rafael.
V - VEGETABLE(S): Peppers, cucumbers, celery.
W - WORST HABIT: Swearing.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: *shrug* I don't remember.
Y - YOYOS ARE: Entertaining at times.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies. You love jeans. Dogs are better than cats. It's hilarious when people get hurt. You've played with/against boys on a team. Shopping is torture. Sad movies suck. (Some) You own/ed and xbok/DS. Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid. At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. You watch sports on TV. Gory movies are cool. You go to your dad for advice. You own like a trillion baseball caps. You like going to high school football games. You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Baggy pants are cool to wear. It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. You love to go crazy and not care what people think. Sports are fun. Talk with food in your mouth. Sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE
You wear eyeliner. You wear the color pink. (Sometimes) You consider cheerleading a sport. You hate wearing the color black. You like hanging out at the mall. You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. You like wearing jewelry. Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. You don't like the movie Star Wars. You were in gymnastics/dance. It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. (No makeup) You smile a lot more than you should. You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. You care about what you look like. You like wearing dresses when you can. You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. You love the movies. Used to play with dolls as little kid. Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. Like being the star of everything. You wear lip gloss/chapstick. You love to shop.
1. How did you get one of your scars?
I got scratched by a bunny. No, seriously.
2. What is on the walls in your room?
Paint. A shelf. A hanging clipboard with a booklight for writing. A baby pic of the sister that I share a room with.
4. What type of music do you listen to?
Pop. Hip-hop. Dance. Some gospel music.
5. Do you know what time you were born?
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
7. What do you miss?
My BFF Eta.
8. What is your most prized possession(s)?
My writing notebook. Which I just lost. Shoot.
10. Do you get claustrophobic?
11. Do you get scared of the dark?
12. The last person that made you cry?
Um... I don’t actually remember.
13. What is your favourite perfume for a girl?
I don't use perfume. Ew!
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite gender?
Brown, curly hair with chocolate brown eyes, middle-eastern skin. Black hair with sapphire blue eyes, pale skin. Blonde hair with green eyes, medium skin. It all depends on the combination.
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to?
How would I know?
16. Coffee or energy drink?
17. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Cheese and sauce. Preferably with dough underneath.
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Watermelon. I’m so in the mood.
19. What's your sun sign?
20. Your favourite season and why?
Eh. Don’t have one.
21. What was the first meaningful gift you ever received?
A pillow pet from my sister.
22. Do you like anybody?
23. Are you double jointed?.
24. Favourite clothing brand?
Don't care as long as it's comfy.
26. Do you have a pet?
27. What is it?
I don't have a pet.
28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person was leaving?
No I don't fall in love
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you?
30. Write a number from one to a hundred:
31. Blonds or brunettes?
32. What is the one number you call most often?
My BFFL Zahara.
33. What annoys you most?
People not being annoyed when I annoy them.
34. Have you been out of the USA?
Yup. Israel and Switzerland.
35. Your weaknesses?
Cute aminals. I spelled that wrong on purpose. Private joke.
36. Met anyone famous?
37. First job?
I don’t work. I can’t be trusted with responsibility.
38. Ever made a prank call?
40. What were you doing before you filled this out?
Going to bother my therapist.
41. Have you ever had surgery?
42. What do you get complimented about most?
Beauty. They lie! Talent. They don’t mention it enough!
43. Have you ever had braces?
I have braces right now.
44. What do you want for your birthday?
I haven't thought that far ahead.
45. How many kids do you want?
46. Were you named after someone?
My dad’s grandmother.
47. Do you wish on stars?
Nope. Can’t see them.
49. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Whatever kind my Mom buys.
50. Do you like your handwriting?
51. What is your favourite lunch meal?
Pasta with cheese sauce.
52. Any bad habits?
Lots. Too many to list.
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf?
Don’t have a shelf, let alone CD’s, but the answer that you’re looking for is Flo Rida – Right Round - US Album Version.
56. Do looks matter?
Not to me.
57. How do you release anger?
I bother someone and hit stuff.
58. Where is your second home?
60. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My stuffed animals- I only like realistic ones.
61. How many numbers do you have on your cell phone?
I don’t have one.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid?
63. Do you use sarcasm?
No! I just lie all the time. *rolls eyes*
64. Mashed potatoes or Macaroni cheese?
65. What do you look for in a guy?
How annoyed I can make him.
66. What are your nicknames?
68. What's your favourite television show?
I don't really watch T.V.
69. What was your actual SAT score?
Never took them.
70. What's your favourite ice-cream flavour?
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes?
72. When was the last time you worked out?
Gym, in the beginning of the school year, way back in 2012.
73. Did you notice there was no question 64?
I’m going backward, loser.
74. What's the fastest you've gone in a car?
Ask the driver!
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions?
76. What are you listening to?
77. Last thing you drank?
Watermelon, because it counts as half and half.
78. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My best friend.
79. What's the first thing you noticed in the opposite/same gender?
80. Favourite thought-provoking song?
81. Favourite thing to hate?
82. Favourite month of the year?
March (start of spring)
83. Favourite zodiac sign?
85. What is your hair colour?
86. Eye colour?
89. Favourite fast food restaurant?
90. Do you like sushi?
91. Last thing you watched?
Despicable Me 2
92. Favourite day of the year?
93. Play any musical instruments?
Piano, microphone, and air guitar.
94. Republican or Democrat?
95. Kisses or hugs?
96. Relationships or one night stands?
97. What was the last thing you bought?
A Six Flags T-shirt
98. What kind of car do you have?
I can't drive, it's illegal.
99. What book are you reading?
100. Describe your love life:
I love life. Naw, I’m kidding. I have hate-hate relationships, frenemies, and friends. That’s it.