Author has written 6 stories for Bleach, Justice League, Legend of Korra, Inuyasha, Naruto, and Rosario + Vampire.
I am LilliySilverback, but you can just call me Lilliy or Riri-chan. This is just an alias, but I've come to use it frequently with most of my online writings. I love anime, good books and great movies! :3 I hope to get along with everyone and that you enjoy my silly writings as much as I enjoy the wonderful/hilarious fan-fictions I have read on this cite. I promise I don't spell this bad in my stories (thanks to Microsoft Word). If you find any mistakes ANYWHERE, please let me know so I can fix it. I have a problem with grammar, and Word tells me everything is a fragment unless I put an "!" behind it. I Have an account on "wattpad.com" which you are welcome to visit. The more fans and readers the better! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my new and totally boring profile.
some of my favorite anime/manga are
Bleach, One Piece, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Black Butler, Rin, Kuroko No Basket, Fruits Basket, Ouran Host club, D. Gray-man, Fullmetal Alchemist, Loveless, ect. (These are jst the ones out of the top of my head that i love.)
Recently I began to watch the 'Justice League' from the beginning, and I'm thinking about writing a short fanfic for it as well. Encouragement?- Well, I am writing one now and I hope you all enjoy reading it! I'm very pleased with it so far, and hopefully you will be too. I write this for the fans as much i do for myself. I love a good fanfiction, and I know all authors love reviews. So, please review and tell me what you think!
In desperate need of a proof-reader!!!!! If any one is interested please let me know... you'll even get to read updates before they're posted, seeing as you'll be proof reading and all...
I own none of the characters except for my own originals (the ones you don't recognize) and this is my official disclaimer for all my fanfics... so no one can sue or anything crazy like that! All 'Universes' belong to their respected owners... yada yada and all that good stuff...
OHHHHH! I just had an awesome Idea, well more like three consecutive awesome ideas! This will be my list of what I think would be the most amazing crossovers! (And the occasional just awesome idea.)
1) Until Death Do Us Part/ Naruto! Why? Because an organization completely against killing whose employed one of the best killers there is versus a modern organization of shinobi? Plus throw in the fact that watching Naruto and Haruka interacting would be freaking Hilarious! I'm saddened no one's thought of this yet, and I can't wait to see who brings this to life! Let me know so I can enjoy the spontaneousness!
2) Personally I'm also interested in seeing some more House, M.D. crossovers with our favorite animes!!! I noticed there were only four english House/Naruto crossovers, but I guess that's because of Tsunade... but what if she was the one who was sick? Wouldn't that be interesting? Hmmm, I also wouldn't mind if House found out he had family... say in the form of a nephew twice removed or something? Harry Potter anyone? Now I'm just rambling...
Okay... so those are my crappy and baseless ideas... here's some more... detailed story ideas...
1)DGM/Familiar of Zero: Louise ends up summoning Allen, before his master sends him to join the black order. Together Louise and Allen must grow (crown clown & Neah appear later) together. How will Allen react to being summoned to another world and forced into servitude yet again? What if during this time Allen finds out he is Noah, and excepts it? And has the Milllenium Earl sunk his fangs into this world to? Destroyer of time, killer of the Earl, or could it mean something more? (Destroys everyone's beliefs in the founder)[I may also want to mention I stopped watching this anime on like episode 24...]
2)Bleach/Blue Exorcist: Ichigo was the product of a bloodline shrine maiden and a crazy monk. As a newborn, he was cursed by one of the many demons of the land. His mother died sealing away the curse to protect her son, but in the process she also sealed away his purifying powers. He can see spirits, but that is all. One day, on his thirteenth birthday the seals trapping the demon within breaks. Ichigo is hidden from the church by his father and an ex-exorcist. Urahara-sensei teaches Ichigo how to lock the demon inside and use his purifying powers, but when the boy reaches fifteen his powers become too much. He is found by the church, and to them he proclaims he wishes to become an exorcist so that no one else should have to suffer. And with that he is sent to Blue Cross Academy.
3)Bleach idea: What if Ichigo told his father he could see ghost, and what really happened to his mother, a year after the incident? His father sends him to Urahara for training, and tells him the truth about his lineage. Ichigo grows up learning how to fight the beasts both around him, and the one inside him. Soon enough, his friends catch on to his 'activities' and end up developing powers of their own. Things aren't as easy as they seem when Ichigo's house catches fire and his empty body is burned. Lucky his family wasn't home, but Ichigo is known as dead to the world. His father decides to have him live with Urahara, but soon a soul reaper appears (Rukia!) To investigate. She forces the Strawberry boy's soul to pass on, and Ichigo ends up in Seireitei. He fights his way to the top, just so he can go see his family again. Mean while, Karin is awakening as well, and she has begun her training with Urahara now.
4) Idea Four!!!! Familiar of Zero/Loveless: Louise summons Soubi to be her familiar... he's the perfect familiar; kind, submissive, obeys without question, puts her before himself. But what happens when the word Void appears on his chest? And what's this about fighters and sacrifices? Stranger still, the word also appears on Louise's chest. Soubi, scared by Beloved, marked by Void, and chained as the Left Hand of God will do anything to protect his sacrifice, his master. But will she do him the honor and let him? (Just couldn't help it!!! I just thought it would be sooo cute! After all Louise is the perfect sacrifice for him: bossy, arrogant, yet shy and loyal. Yep perfect match.)
5)Inuyasha/Loveless: I have to say I love the Sesshōmaru/Ritsuka pairing. What if Ritsuka actually was a yokai and didn't know it? 'Cuz everyone back home had ears and a tail... but maybe his don't disappear like they're supposed to because of his body absorbing Sesshōmaru's yokai energy being so potent... and Ritsuka begins gaining weird abilities (something cat related or something...). Not one of my best ideas, but still pretty cool. [I should rethink this one a bit to get a better back ground... -_-']
6) Ohhhh ohhh me me pick me!!!! Familiar of Zero/Naruto: as a kid (bout five or so) Little Louise is playing around with magic (or trying to) and accidentally reverse summons herself to the world of ninja! Here she befriends Naruto (the only person to believe her story) and together they become shinobi. Naruto's goal is to be recognized and loved, Louise's goal is to not be a failure and to find away back to her beloved big sister Cattleya. Naruto ends up liking Louise instead of Sakura. (due to the fact that Louise was only five at the time of her disappearance her personality is kinder, though still fairly loud and she tries to act like Cattleya since she misses her so much.)
7) Eragon/Harry Potter: As a child Harry accidentally sends himself to Alagaësia. Five year old Harry appears in Oromis's hut. Glaedr instantly takes a liking to the child and with the help of Queen Islanzandi and the elves they decide to raise the boy who shows immense magical promise. Harry excels in all Elven teaching and is met with a surprise. Instead of giving his heart to Eragon, Glaedr gives it to Harry, who magically absorbs it; making him the first ever half-dragon being. He attends the celebratory Blood-oath celebration with Eragon (may or may not also become part elf). Oromis gets a vision of Harry crossing over worlds again, and knows he must send Harry back. In England Harry must adopt to the modern human ways and the ways of wizards. Bit of an OP Harry... he doesn't get a dragon from Alagaësia, but can get one from own world!!!
So... my story ideas interesting enough for someone to try? I would, but I have yet to finish a single story and I prefer not to tick off my closer to home readers... namely my overly geeky best friends who have threatened my life on more than one occasion just so I'll right another chapter... And so I flee!!!
Unsafe External Link