Poll: Who's the TMNT turtle favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Ninja Turtles.
FanFiction.net really needs to come up with a place where authors can have their own customized profile with a "leave a comment" section and stuff like that. Something like on Deviantart.
New ideas are constantly (ok sometimes) coming to me so if you want the latest news of what's going on...what better place to find it then here. I think I'll make a news section. And since FFN isn't doing it, I think I will. (Do you see a pattern here? No? Oh you will, my friend. You will).
- Hi! I'm Sabrina, I'm 17 years old and I am currently living in Pennsylvania, U.S.A
- I speak English and Spanish although I'm not fluent in Spanish just yet ;P
- I failed my first driving test :( And the second.
- I eat, drink, sleep, and breath TMNT (Chef don't judge...do you?) Well maybe not EAT...that's a bit strange.
- I'm very hyper. Nuff' said.
- I'm the oldest of 6 siblings and I live with three of my sisters and my mom. If any of them catch me writing they make fun of me...is that the same way with you guys or is it just them? Yeah, I think it's just them.
- I love to write and its one of my strongest growing passions. That's why I update my stories almost everyday because its practically the only thing I do besides going to school. And no that doesn't mean I'm anti-social!
- I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life. At first I thought I wanted to be a Marine Biologist but then I realized how much I loved to write. I don't know if I can see this as being a career for me or not. Oh but I would love to work for Times or something like that. That would be a good time...get it? No? Ok...
- Honestly, I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for the continued support of my "fans". I tried out this website to put my skills as an author to the test and apparently I'm good at what I do because you guys like it :)
- I'm a very big SneeFee (DeviantART) fan mostly because of her very outgoing personality. I love fan made drawings with a burning passion and I'm quite envious of people who can create such marvelous works off art (especially on a computer).
- If you need to contact me for any reason I would prefer you used my email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks home slice.
- And now a joke for Chemists: Two atoms are walking on the street. The first atom says to the second atom, "Hey, I think I lost an electron." The second atom goes, "Are you sure?" Then the first atom goes, "Yeah, I'm POSITIVE."
10-7-14: FINALLY! Holy crap that took forever (my fault). Stolen Hearts is finished but don't expect State of Mind to be finished. I know I've got here in my profile "Finish your stories" blah blah blah. But I've completely forgotten everything about it (even though I have notes) Like I forgot where I wanted that story to go and I just wanna punch myself for it. Anyway, I GUESS I'll do a sequel to Stolen Hearts (lol) since I've got you guys begging for one haha!
"Bad spellers of the world, untie!"
I'm apologizing in advance for reoccurring mistakes that I've noticed over the months in which they always seem to pop up in my Fics even after I've gone over it and checked. They slip past my eye and somehow manage to make it into publishing (those little buggers!).
- I'm not something special with the words "then" and "than" I mean come on, there's literally a one letter difference and I still manage to screw it up. Yes, I know that one letter changes the entire meaning of the word.
- Heterographs holy crap I hate em'. You know, the words like "weather" and "whether"? Yeah, sometimes I'm typing so fast that I don't even realize I'm making a HUGE mistake. Heterographs can seriously change the work of your story, 10 fold. ex: "I would really like a desert cake for my 16th birthday party."
- Raise your hand if your a comma freak! *Slowly raises hand*
- To infinity and capitalization!
- Always ask yourself: Does the period go in the parenthesis...or out?
- Sometimes my spacebar disappears. It's reallyannoying.
- Have a heart, some words are just afraid to be typed.
- I get "Prologue" and "Epilogue" mixed up all the friggin time so if you see I've done that PLEASE don't be afraid to slap me in the face about it.
Don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS go over my chapters before publishing them. These are just little things that I'm still working on fixing permanently. So don't hold it against me and I won't hold it against you. I believe we all have the potential to become perfect writers, spellers and punctuators (with enough hard work). Now I can understand if someone has a mistake in every sentence, but just one or two things in an entire story isn't enough to call someone illiterate (in my opinion).
Writing and Reading Tips:
Ok I'm not saying I'm a perfect writer but these are just things I learned from experience or have noticed from other authors.
- If you start something, FINISH IT! (Major Hypocrite right here)
This is one of the reasons I don't read many other Fan Fictions. I get addicted to a story and then the author just stops posting and it drives me absolutely nuts. I also notice that you will become more motivated in the future if you stick to a project and complete it.
- NO Doubting!
I can't tell you how many times I've seen "I suck at summaries" or "The story is better than the summary." Be confident in yourself people! PLEASE!
I saw this really good article on Fan Fiction stories and it talked about reviewing the ones that you read whether you liked it or not. It made a good point about the authors too. They don't get paid to provide you with their imagination and sometimes even the smallest "Good Job!" or "Awesome story!" will motivate them to FINISH THE FIC. *Hint Hint* FTF people FTF. I think that will be my new Moto.
- Keep yourself sane
I can go about 2 hours of writing before I have to stop and take a break. If you write for an extended amount of time then you will notice the quality of the piece begins to deteriorate. Get a snack or a drink and take maybe 20-30 minutes to relax. When I stop though, I just wait the next day to finish. Obviously this tip depends on the length of your chapters. Mine tend to be 2,500 words and above and it usually takes me 2 hours to complete and review.
- Give yourself a posting deadline
I have a deadline! Every other day I post a chapter unless complications arise. This helps the FTF! (Finish the Fic). You will want to have a deadline especially when you have fans that are thirsty for more.
- Writing relieves stress!
The main reason I post so much is because I have a pretty stressful home and family life and by writing my heart out, it keeps me from ripping their hearts out.
- Look over your piece before posting it
The smallest mistakes can really distract the reader from the story. My personal peeve is when words aren't finished. Look over your Fic at least once before that way you can sleep knowing that you tried your best. Or you could get a Beta Reader, but even then, they aren't perfect either.
- Read Novels
Reading something (other than Fan Fictions) will help strengthen your vocabulary and increase your word structure. I personally read lots of James Patterson because he is very good at keeping the reader attached to the book. I guess that's where I get my cliffhanger madness from. Hehe. If you're more of an action/drama type writer, I suggest reading The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins since those books are all about intense battle scenes, angst, and teen drama.
1. I need to tell you a secret.(look at #5)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and if I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time talking to a girl friend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, LuigiWife1551, 7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7, Alice Diana Brenner, Shadows on a Love-Struck Soul, J.Gabrielle, petrelli heiress, Kitsune Demon Girl, Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee, rainswings, Athena the wise girl,chocolatecupquake17, EmbersArmy
9-12-13 (Starting Off): I am thrilled to be starting off on this website. I write fan fictions on paper all the time but once they're done they just sit in my room and collect dust. So after a long night of reading Fan Fics off this website, and being inspired by all the authors on here, I decided to take a shot and start stories to be published in hopes that I can continue my passion for writing, and share it with the world as well. I'm really new at this and I hope I do everything right xD See you in the Books.
9-13-13 (Effects of Purple): First publish went well! People actually like it and I am so happy! Thank you for the amazing reviews. You guys will be what keeps me going!
9-17-13 (Effects of Purple): Your reviews are really inspirational. Just published Chapter 8 and I feel amazing about where this is going. I have a lot planned for our Turtles and Austria! Stay tuned!
9-28-13 (Effects of Purple): I'm almost at 1000 views! This means so much to me you guys are the best. I'm starting to think about some other FanFictions that I will write in the future. Maybe related to TMNT or maybe even totally different! :D
10-10-13 (Effects of Purple and At the Dark of the Night): I finished my TMNT FanFic! 1,300 views you guys rock! Sequel coming soon!
10-15-13 (The Prodigal Daughter): I began the sequel to The Effects of Purple! There's actually going to be much more romance in this one he-he. The Effects of Purple is at 1,600 views in 1 month!
10-23-13 (The Prodigal Daughter): The Effects of Purple is at 2,200 views! That's a lot to me! You guys are awesome! Today I posted two longer chapters in one day...that's how into this I was! lol
11-7-13 (Update): I have TONS of idea's for new TMNT FanFics and some of them are pretty stinkin awesome. I'm really excited about the finale of The Prodigal Daughter! It's ganna be one shell of a time!
11-25-13 (Shades of Blue): I decided to take a different approach with this one. The chapters are shorter and I upload everyday. I'm not sure how I feel about this new style yet but I'll keep you posted.
12-4-13 (I, Erasmus): I was a little worried about this topic at first but I think I can work with it. I'm thinking about throwing in some romance but I'm not quite sure yet. I want to so let's see how it goes!
12-9-13 (I, Erasmus): Holy &%@$ you guys like this story so much and I have no idea why lol. 1,500 views in 5 days! I think part of it is because I started to post my stories to Ninja Turtles instead of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
12-27-13 (I, Erasmus): One more chapter to go for my most popular FanFic so far. :(
12-31-13 (Update): Alright, so I've come up with four new FanFic ideas and one of them was suggested to me by JustineElla2. I know many of you are wanting a sequel to I, Erasmus but I don't think I can really extend on that topic anymore since Leo is now apart of his real family again.
2-18-14 (Moscow Has Fallen): This Fic is really starting to bounce around in my brain too much. Don't you hate when you get those mood swings when you start just making everyone in your Fic die? I seem to be getting those a lot. *Evil smile*
3-31-14 (Update): I feel REALLY bad for not writing a lot recently. You guys are like my second family and I should punch myself a million times for putting my problems before my passion. I'm back and just uploaded another One-Shot! Now, I hate writing One-Shots but this idea I had was just golden! Anyway, I'm working on another series but I'm still trying to figure out all the details. It's REALLY complicated and I'll try to better explain soon!
4-2-14 (Update): I changed my username to EmbersArmy. HEAR ME OUT. A lot has been going on lately in the world and learning about history and our troops, (I even lost a grandfather in the army) I decided to pay my respects by changing it. IDK why it bothers me but it does. They deserve respect no matter what country you live in. I was hating my old username anyway. It needed an awesome upgrade :D
4-9-14 (State of Mind): This will be my first series in Raphael's POV. Warning: It's an AU and I'm sorry but Raph is SERIOSULY brutal. I'M SORRY IT JUST HAPPENED. My mind told me to make him extremely evil and I listened! Damn you mind!
4-16-14 (State of Mind): It's going pretty good so far! Writing in Raph's POV is actually really hard for me. I know that he is sort of OCC as in he is much more mean, but if you think I'm ever making him too emotional or soft, just let me know! I need to know! THANKS FOR REVIEWING!
5-9-14 (Stolen Hearts): Apparently we enjoy T-Cest...you dirty people lol. I guess I'm dirtier than you though because I'm the one writing it lol (and enjoying it).
8-12-14 (Update): The new TMNT movie is really good...whenever you see turtles. It's Megan Fox, man. I just...no. I can't stand her for some reason and she just ruins everything! *sigh* Well, whenever you see the turtles it never disappoints. They're actually better then I hoped they would be :)
10-7-14 (Stolen Hearts): Finally done! I enjoyed writing it but DAMN that T-cest. It's hard to because me and my friends were having this talk about incest at our lunch table today and they're all like "Ew! Incest is sooo gross! And what about gay incest?! EVEN GROSSER!" And I'm just sitting there like...damn, bitch.
10-7-14 (State of Mind): Don't expect it to be finished. I might just pull it off my account. I've completely lost track of the events and I can't write a story I'm not interested in anymore. I could...but you would probably get some crappy quality. I'm sorry guys :( I just got too busy and YES I guess this makes me a hypocrite.