Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
RaNdOm ThInGs AbOuT mE
When Percabeth fell into tartarus I cried for about an hour
people laugh because they think I'm a loser I laugh because they just figured it out
When I was little I though that the bushes would be okay with me walking on them (apparently they weren't cause they let me fall through)
I am obsessed with the girl in the steel corset
when people ask me who my crush is I tell them that I'm training to be a ninja so they don't reveal their secrets so why should I
I am a nerd and have all of my science olympiad awards to show for it
I sadly only know one person who writes of fanfiction although ironically we have so much in common and are like best friends
whenever one of my friends is sick i write them a poem and give it to them the next day at school
I absolutely love to play the flute
I love to write and I have a writing journal hidden deep in the bowels of my closet
One of my teachers ordered me a unicorn last year and I'm still waiting for it to come from mars although apparently it takes them four years to get here to earth
If I could be a mermaid I would do it so I could squirt fake blood all over myself and jump onto boats going "your fishing line it cut me"
I am currently trying to teach my dog his name is cymba although he's not really getting it
I am in love with Darren Criss and waited outside for five hours to get good seats
Whenever I watch an episode of Doctor Who with the weeping angels I can't be alone and all of the lights have to be on
All of my friends say I have power over the mist because when ever I do something bad teachers never yell at me
when ever I "Study" Im really just on fanfiction but then again who doesn't do that
I believe that Doctor who was based on something real and that the Doctor will come to get me one day
My friends and I shoot apple sauce cups and slide them all over the table at lunch
If I can't play a song In band I belt out the tune as loud as I can till my friend gives me the death glare but starts singing with me
My dream job is to be an ice cream tester so that way when a guy breaks up with me I can get paid to fix my heart with ice cream
I'm tired of writing about my self and you're probably tired of reading about me Carmen Winstead was a young girl who died when she was pushed down the sewer by five girls she thought were her friends. Carmen was 17 years old when her parents decided to move to Indiana. Her father had lost his job and the only way he could find new employment was by moving to a new state. The relocation caused a lot of problems for Carmen. She had to leave her friends behind and attend a whole new school in Indiana. Carmen had a hard time making friends when she changed schools. It was the middle of the school year and most of the students had no interest in befriending the new girl. Initially, she spent many days alone, walking from class to class without speaking to anyone, but she eventually started hanging around with a group of five other girls. Carmen thought these girls were her friends, but it wasn’t long before she discovered that they had been talking about her behind her back and spreading vile rumors. When she confronted them, the girls turned on her and began bullying her every day, making her life a misery. They started out calling her names, but then the bullying got much worse. One day, she left her school books in the classroom at break time. When she returned, she found someone had taken a sharpie and written dirty words all over her books. Another day, she opened her bag and discovered someone had poured yoghurt all over the insides. Sometimes, she would come to school and find her locker had been vandalized. The final straw came when she put on her coat at recess and found that someone had stuffed dog poop in her pockets. There and then, Carmen decided that she couldn’t take the bullying any longer. She planned to stay behind, that evening, after school, and tell her teacher what had been happening. Unfortunately, her decision came too late to save her life. After lunch, her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill. When the alarm sounded, Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom and assembled in the yard outside. As the teachers read out the roll call, the gang of five girls decided that this was a great opportunity to embarrass Carmen in front of the whole school during the fire drill. They moved over to where Carmen was standing, near a sewer drain, and began crowding the poor girl, getting in her face and nudging her towards the open manhole. They pushed her and she tripped over and fell head-first down the manhole. When they saw her falling, the girls started giggling and when Carmen’s name was called out, they shouted "She’s down in the sewer!" All of the other students began laughing. But when the teachers looked down the manhole and saw Carmen’s body lying at the bottom in the muck and the poop, the laughter abruptly stopped. Her head was twisted around at an odd angle and her face was covered in blood. Worse still, she wasn’t moving. There was nothing any of the teachers could do for her. Carmen was dead. When the police arrived and went down into the sewer, they determined that she had broken her neck. Her face had been torn off when she hit the ladder on the way down and her neck snapped when she landed on her head on the concrete at the bottom. The police hauled Carmen’s body out of the sewer and sent her to the mortuary. Everyone had to stay behind after school while the police questioned all of Carmen’s classmates. The five girls lied to the police, saying they had witnessed Carmen falling down the sewer. The police believed the girls and Carmen Winstead’s death was ruled an accident and the case was closed. Everyone thought that was the last they would hear of Carmen Winstead, but they were wrong. Dead Wrong. Months later, Carmen’s classmates began receiving strange e-mails on their MySpaces. The e-mails were titled "They Pushed Her" and claimed that Carmen hadn’t really fallen down the sewer, she had been pushed. The e-mails also warned that the guilty people should own up and take responsibility for their crime. If they didn’t there would be horrible consequences. Most people dismissed the e-mails as a hoax, but others were not so sure. A few days later, one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep. Five hours later, her mom was awoken in the middle of the night, by a loud noise that resounded throughout the house. She ran into her daughter’s room, only to find it empty. There was no trace of the girl. The worried mother called the police and when they arrived, they conducted a search of the area. Eventually, they discovered the girl’s grisly remains. Her corpse was lying in the sewer, covered in muck and poop. Her neck was broken and her face missing. It had been completely torn off. One by one, all of the girls who pushed Carmen that day were found dead. They had all been killed in exactly the same way and were all found at exactly the same spot. In the sewer at the bottom of the same uncovered manhole where Carmen had met her doom. But the killing didn’t stop there. More and more of Carmen’s former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn’t believe that Carmen had been pushed, was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off. They say that Carmen’s ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn’t believe her story. According to the legend, Carmen will get you, whether it’s from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain. When you go to sleep, you’ll wake up in the sewer, in complete darkness, paralyzed, unable to move, hearing cackling laughter all around you. Then, as you scream in horror, Carmen will come and tear your face off. So be careful who you bully, because you just might find yourself on the receiving end of the curse of Carmen Winstead. FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off. Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true. If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you. They hurt her... (When I read this it made me all paranoid, so I decided to repost it. And it's a cool story, honestly.)
If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove, copy this into your profile. (I didn't know instant oatmeal had to have water added to it and I thought that taking the plastic cover was stupid)
If you have ever fallen off or through some thing copy and paste this on your profile. (In my defence I though that the bushed looked solid enough to jog on and I also fell out of the pool how I ever did that though I have no idea so don't ask)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile. (Where do you think I got this)
If your sibling looks at you weird when you walk in the room, paste this to your profile (My sister says we need to give me back to the orphanage)
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
8 Dont use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . . e-mail this to someone to make them smile and laugh. Its called therapy.
Job at the FBI
The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists; two men and a woman.
For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.
'We must know that you will follow your Instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you will find your wife sitting In a chair kill her!!'
The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could Never shoot my wife.'
The agent said, 'Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.'
The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes.
The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried, but I can't kill my wife.' The agent said, 'You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.'
Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow.
'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said. 'I had to beat him to death with the chair.'
Women are crazy. Don't mess with them- and yes i know 'cos i am one...
I'm a nobody, nobody's perfect, therefore I'm perfect stupidity killed the cat. curiosity got framed some of the most wonderful, dazzling successes are going to happen to some of the most awful, undeserving people you know - people who are, in other words, not you
What a TRUE boyfriend would do for you: When she walks away from you mad Follow her When she stare's at your mouth Kiss her When she pushes you or hits you Grab her and dont let go When she start's cussing at you Kiss her and tell her you love her When she's quiet Ask her whats wrong When she ignore's you Give her your attention When she pull's away Pull her back When you see her at her worst Tell her she's beautiful When you see her start crying Just hold her and dont say a word When you see her walking Sneak up and hug her waist from behind When she's scared Protect her When she lay's her head on your shoulder Tilt her head up and kiss her When she steal's your favorite hat Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night When she tease's you Tease her back and make her laugh When she doesnt answer for a long time reassure her that everything is okay When she look's at you with doubt Back yourself up When she say's that she like's you she really does more than you could understand When she grab's at your hands Hold her's and play with her fingers When she bump's into you bump into her back and make her laugh When she tell's you a secret keep it safe and untold When she looks at you in your eyes dont look away until she does When she misses you she's hurting inside When you break her heart the pain never really goes away When she says its over she still wants you to be hers When she repost this bulletin she wants you to read it - Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything. - When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go - When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her - because 10 yrs later she'll remember you - Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her - Call her before you sleep and after you wake up - Treat her like she's all that matters to you. - Tease her and let her tease you back. - Stay up all night with her when she's sick. - Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid. - Give her the world. - Let her wear your clothes. - When she's bored and sad, hang out with her. - Let her know she's important. - Kiss her in the pouring rain. - When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's butt am I kicking?" If you post this in the next 4 minutes your crush will: Call you. Kiss you. Love you. Text you.
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story. (I've broken this law. Forgive me.)
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :D or :( or ;) etc. in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character! (I try...)
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary. (Summary: no. Actual story:yes.)
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character—yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est—writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Just because I'm cute doesn't mean I'm harmless.
Please do not annoy the writer. She may put you in a book and kill you
People who don't know me think I'm quiet...people who DO know me wish I was.
I intend to live forever, or die trying
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them
Maturity is overrated.
You shouldn't think so much. It'll strain your poor wittle brain.
Letting your mind wander isn't a good idea because it'll get lost.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
You smile, I Smile. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I'M GONNA MISS YOUR E-MAILS!!!
The sad story of PERCABETH after the Son of Neptune
-We wait five books for them to get together
-Find out he's missing in the spin-off series
-Cry because he only remembers her
-Hyperventilate at Ella's partial prophecy
-Turn the last page and find the glossary
-Wait another year for them to reunite
Unsafe External Link