Author has written 7 stories for NCIS.
Favorite TV shows:
5. Friends :)
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running alongside Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military references. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
15. When anyone says your obsessed, you reply starts "Yeah, Gibbs would say that."
16. You have hooked your family and friends as well.
17. On Tuesday, your friends ask and answer the question, "What are you doing tonight? Oh wait, it’s a Tuesday, never mind."
18. You make it a point to drink coffee black.
19. You attempt to dress up as one of the characters on Halloween.
20. You reference NCIS in your homework.
21. When your friend can’t remember where he/she parked, you say "Put a BOLO out."
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.
For 8 years, Cote de Pablo has been an intrinsically important part of the CBS smash hit that is NCIS. Voted TV's Sexiest Law Enforcement Officer, and even one of the US's all time favorite celebrities, Cote has delighted us with her presence on the show as her beautiful yet deadly character Ziva David.
Now after an 8 season run with her on board, the 22 million average viewers of NCIS are forced to look at the bleak future of a program without her, and that is something that has shocked and devastated a large amount of people.
Ziva is a character that has inspired many girls and women to become the people they are today: to not give up through hardship, fight for their own happiness and find your family. She has taught values such as strength, resilience and courage. I know she has been a huge role model to me personally and it absolutely devastates me to see her character written off like this after such a long time.
So this is why I am making this petition today: please bring Cote back! NCIS isn't NCIS without Cote de Pablo, and this is on behalf of all viewers out there who feel the same.