Author has written 12 stories for Kim Possible, Naruto, and Rosario + Vampire.
About the Author:
(as of March 10, 2013)
Occupation: student (B.S. in Electronics and Communications Engineering)
Hello there! :) As you may notice that this is a new account on this site. I think this would be my refuge in times like midterms, finals, projects, proposals, etc. Writing is my passion since my primary days and I think I can master and practice further the art of letters.
For my upcoming stories, I would like to leave you some reminders:
PLEASE REVIEW! Tell me if it was good or bad. If it was good, a nice review would actually make me happy. If not, some constructive criticism should be helpful to correct my errors.
Well that's all for now. :)
Thanks and welcome to my profile!
PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! =))
Oh, BTW. In case you were wondering...
I've planned on taking my 'unfinished' stories one at a time, starting with my first. :)
Don't worry, I'll make sure I'll finish them... I guess.
That's all for now :)
A little fun fact about me:
1. My forte in the field of academics is actually MATH Though I also like English.
2. My favorite character will always be Ron Stoppable :)
3. Besides K/R, I also want to pair Ron with other girls (Yori, Tara,Bonnie, etc.)
4. Favorite color's Blue.
5. Like Kim, I've always been competitive. I always join contests (The biggest contest I ever joined was the Regional Technical Competition where I was the representative of the city. My category was Computer Hardware Servicing and I ranked third. A good job for a sophomore high school student like me, though.)
6. I occasionally read 'slash' fic, I have no anger against those writers. We have a free world, right? It's their interpretation and I respect that. (Alone Together by Falite2000 was really good!)
7. I also write on other sites.
8. Ironically, I am also a journalist since the sixth grade. (Category: Feature Writing, which I placed fifth.)
9. I'm all about food! Legend says that my belly's the bottomless pit. Hehe
10. In the anime/manga world, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Rosario Vampire (Well in the R/V fandom, I liked the manga better than the anime) reigns supreme. :)
Jonathan Ian "Jon" Beatable: (You're The Best Thing I Never Knew I Needed)
Crystal blue eyes, flashing smile, and his master-sculptured body that can make girls heart melt in a matter of seconds. This young man is the very definition of every girl's 'Prince Charming'. But underneath those drool-worthy characteristics, he's a ruthless man whose mission is to destroy his cousin's, also his girlfriend, and her family's lives. He will avenge his mother's death and his father's humiliation he got from her.
Alexandra May "Alex" Possible-Beatable: (You're The Best Thing I Never Knew I Needed)
With a face that could easily grace the covers of magazines, Alex Possible was once treated as the jewel of her family. She studied at Go City University and met her true love. From best friends to boyfriend/girlfriend, Alex and Drew had their time of their lives. Until one day, after a steamy anniversary on their out-of-town trip, She found out she's pregnant. Alex left Drew when her parents ordered to go back home. She was treated badly by her own relatives so she vowed one day she'll make them pay. She married a rich man but died shortly after their wedding.
General Mohammed Syed: (Into The War Zone)
The famous Unified Islamic Liberation Forces general and supreme ruler of the Neo Ottoman Empire, General Mohammed used his iron fist to control the whole land. Despite his image, he's very compassionate on helping his brethren. He wanted to change his race. Brought by the discrimination by other nations, Mohammed aimed to end it by taking a stand, showing their might, and letting the world know that they are the force not to be reckoned with.
US President Thomas Reeves: (Into The War Zone)
Leader of the Land of the Free. The United States President will face the darkest years of the world's history: World War III. His disposition changed from 'peacekeeping' to 'warring body'. Putting the world back to normal was proven to be an almost impossible task, at least.
'Bovem': (Into The War Zone)
The culprit of the Third World War, This middle-aged bald man uses General Syed in achieving his goal, to rule the world. Together with four other members, they formed the group named 'Hydra'. Having a brutal childhood past, Bovem swore he'll make the whole West to fall on their knees.
More character will be posted here! :))
Unsafe External Link