Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hi guys! All I'm going to say is that I love books, books and more books.
My favourite books are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (you have to read them!), Eragon, Kane Chronicles, His Dark Materials, etc. I suppose I also like music and other stuff, but books are no.1.
I love mythology, especially greek, roman and egyptian. I have absolutly no imagination whatsoever so my stories aren't that imaginative.
My life is probably the most boring possible, so thats probably why I like to read, It makes me think of what a more intresting life would be like... I have good results at school, but I have absolutly no ideia whatsoever of what I'm gonna do when I become na adult (If I become na adult, for all that we know I could be in na acidente and die of a brain injury or something).
Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
Murphy's 15 Other Laws...
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like. . . well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 percent probability you'll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
-by linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this
- story of my life...
If books are your life and you couldn't possibly live without them, copy and paste this into your profile. (Makes me fee like a nerd but yeah it is true...)
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
If ya can't join 'em, bribe 'em.
If ya can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em.
If ya can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em.
If ya can't kill 'em, you're screwed.
OMG!! I totally love these things! They're so cool and extremely funny (and totally true,... I think...)! :
- 95% of teens would be crying if Justin Bieber was on a 100 ft tall building about to jump. If you are some of the 5% who brought popcorn and friends, copy and paste this into your
- 98% of teens would be screaming and crying if the Jonas Brothers were on the top of the Empire State Building, preparing to jump. If you're one of the 2% who would bring 3-D glasses, popcorn, and gather all of your friends to start chanting "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!", copy this into your profile.
- 95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
- Justin Bieber falls off a building. 90% of the girls are crying. 9% are watching while eating popcorn. 1% are pushing Justin off the building. If you are part of that 9 or 1%, copy and paste this into your profile. ( I'm the 9% but my BFF would be right up there kicking him off the building (she totally hates him!))
- 94% of teenage girls would scream and die if Edward Cullen was found on top of the Empire state building, ready to jump. Copy this onto your profile if you'd be part of the 6% laughing with a bag of popcorn in one hand, a video camera in the other hand, yelling into a bullhorn you stole from a rabid fangirl, " JUMP, YOU SPARKLEY FAIRY MORON!"
Danny Phantom Quotes -
Tucker: Oh, sure, phase the car through the building, you had to save the day, didn't you?
Vlad: They're running out of time, you know.
Danny: Aw, man! If only I had something I could take this out on!
Danny: Bye Vlad! And as a lonely single man in your 40's, might I suggest internet dating? Or a cat!
Jazz: Danny, I don't know why you're mad at me. I'm not the one who trashed the lab blasting imaginary ghosts. Danny: It was one ghost! And a parrot . . .
Dash: (Running into the mess hall) The monster ate Kwan!
Avatar: The Last Airbender Quotes
Sokka: (to himself as he chops at the ice holding his feet down) I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying and magic.
Katara: Sokka! You're a genius!
(approaching the Northern Air Temple)
Toph: It feels like an avalanche, but not an avalanche.
Katara: (to Sokka) You've been hallucinating on cactus juice all day, and then you just lick something you find stuck to the wall of a cave?
(Aang blindfolded. Sokka comes up from behind, running.)
(Referring to The Masters, whom they are about to meet.)
Actor Azula: You caught me. Wait! What's that? I think it's your honor!
Toph: I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! (Toph laughs maniacally)
Sokka: Have I ever mentioned how sweet it is that you invented metalbending?