Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Bleach.
Age: Old enough to be considered a legal adult but too young to drink alcohol).
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (and its subsequent spinoff shows; Yes, even 5Ds and Zexal).
- JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
- Sword Art Online
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Black Lagoon.
- The Stand
- Robinson Crusoe
- World War Z
- The Millennium Trilogy
"There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all." - Oscar Wilde (in his preface from The Picture of Dorian Gray)
"When I die, I will be greeted at the gates of hell by a thin, hyperactive Italian man, who will say to me, 'I'm a fish, gloog, gloog." - Kyle Kalgreen (aka Oancitizen), Brows Held High (from his review of Roberto Benigni's Pinocchio).
"Yeah, but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like … fucking Shaft!" - Tim (Simon Pegg), Spaced
"We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it's obscene!" - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz (Marlon Brando), Apocalypse Now
"You're fucked from birth. The Spanish got bullfighting. The French got cheese. And the Irish have alcoholism." - Billy (Sam Rockwell), Seven Psychopaths
"So here's a thought for the day for you: Is a shooter game about the horrors of war, an inherently hypocritical thing? Can the game's plot really take a stance on the hideous things man does to his fellow man is beyond hollow, guilt filled, rationalization when with its very next breath is goes *BING* and gives us the Emotionally Dead achievement. Does it inherently cheapen the message to coincide it with exciting shooty action? Could a video game reasonably make us feel guilty for things it told us to do? Could a video game use shooty gameplay to induce emotions other than visceral joy or will the intended message inevitably be overlooked by an audience who will probably just be trying to have fun shooting things? Sorry, is this getting to contemplative early on? Here are some farty noises..." - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, Zero Punctuation (in his review of Spec Ops: The Line)
Challenge #1 Naruto/Bleach crossover: What if Naruto was raised and trained for most of his life by Yoruichi Shihōin?
- Naruto must learn how to use Shunpo, Hakuda, and kenjutsu from Yoruichi, and eventually learn how to use Shunko (its preferable if he learns how to use it during the month before the Chunin Exam finals). He can not have a Zanpakuto, but he can use Kido (just make difficult for him to use high level spells). He must also carry around a Kodachi after becoming a Genin. After becoming a Chunin, he must upgrade to a katana.
- He also has a wind and water affinity, must have a mastery of his wind element (e.g. he can channel his wind chakra through his sword), and must know a few wind and water release jutsus.
- Yoruichi must become a special jonin and an assistant sensei on Team 7.
- Kakashi must step up his training with Team 7 (e.g. he teaches them the tree-walking exercise before the Wave arc).
- Sasuke must have some positive character development (e.g. he becomes less focused on revenge and starts to open up around his teammates). He may still have a rivalry with Naruto, but the two of them are rather friendly about it.
- There must be no bashings of any characters and pairings are optional.
People who have accepted the challenge:
Challenge #2 Naruto/Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Crossover: What if, during the night of the Sealed Scroll incident, Naruto doesn't discover the Shadow Clone technique, but a strange arrowhead that he accidentally cuts himself on. Because of this, he develops a Stand of his own, allowing him to defeat Mizuki and become a Ninja. And this is just the beginning of his bizarre adventure!
- Naruto must possess an original stand of his own. Naruto can not have a Stand that belongs to one of the characters in the manga, especially if it belonged to one of the Jojos (e.g. he can't have Jotaro's Star Platinum, Josuke's Crazy Diamond, Giorno's Gold Experience, Jolyne's Stone Free, or Johnny's Tusk).
- The design/look of Naruto's stand is up to you, but it must not have an overpowered ability (like the ability to stop time) or an ability that the Stands of the Joestar family displayed in canon. It's main power is up to you, but must relate to an ability Naruto had in canon. His stand must either have the battle cry of "Ora Ora Ora" or "Mudah Mudah Mudah". Lastly, his stand must be named after a Rock band, album, or song (like the Stands from Part IV onwards).
- Naruto must receive a new outfit after becoming a genin. However, it must take elements from the previous outfits from the main characters of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Mainly, it must include a midnight blue longboat (Jotaro), with a pins/brooch on each side of the coat collar (Joseuke), and fingerless gloves (Johnatahn and Joeseph). The rest of the design is up to you, but he must wear his headband on his forehead.
- Stand users must appear sporadically in the story, with the same requirements (must have an ability that relates to the character, and must be named after a Rock band, album, or song). However, the following characters must receive stands: Haku, Kurenai, Anko, Tenten, Lee, Shikamaru, Ino, and Shino (either by naturally developing them or through the use of the Stand granting arrow).
- Like my previous challenge, there can be no character bashing (with the exception of Danzo), and pairings are optional.
People who have accepted the challenge:
If you hate flamers then join the AAF (Authors Against Flamers) together we can destroy the bastards that have plagues us for years! If you support out cause copy and pate this on your profile and add your name. The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, BigCC, DocHoliday0316
Unsafe External Link