Author has written 8 stories for Rise of the Guardians, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Avengers.
Right! Guess it is always good to give people some idea of who I am.
Though you will forgive me if I do not actually tell you.
- I'm Australian, NSW born and bred. Currently attending Charles Sturt University (CSU, for those of you who prefer acronyms)
- Bachelor of Arts (the most useless of all the degrees, but it is fun) Majoring in English literature and (hopefully) Art. Minoring in Theater History.
- I Love many things, anything to do with the colour green and cats mostly, though I am trying to branch out.
- I am and will always be an avid reader of Fantasy, though I prefer the slightly quirky authors - Diana Wynne-Jones and Terry Pratchet - but also love a good murder. On that note I should say that I am a Sherlockian, I also love Elementary (if anyone can give me the term for being a fan, please let me know) and anything else to do with deductive reasoning.
- A Whovian, cannot get past Doctor Who, it may as well be Sherlock in space (even though I have loved the Doctor for far longer than Sherlock Holmes, who can't see that that is what it is?)
- Got a long list of Favorite movies, Rise of the Guardians, Avengers, Harry Potter...the list goes on but you get the idea.
- Although Australian I have a great love for British TV and Radio Series (as previously demonstrated by the Sherlock and Doctor Who, Just in case you didn't get the hint) Cabin Pressure by John Finnemore is top at the moment.
- I am an Artist at heart, and will probably always be. But I love writing and discovering new characters and stories (hence the English Literature).
- I have a few pet hates, but I'm pretty good at avoiding them, so they don't really matter much.
Yes well there should be more than enough random information there to satisfy anyone, and in most cases a little too much I should think.
Thank-you for reading this, those few who do.
Just Because I can Add Stuff:
Most of my fanfics tend to be Rise of the Guardians related. I love writing writing with those characters, though I enjoy a good crossover.
If I don't write it, it is mostly because I don't think I can do it justice (for that reason I will never try romance).
I love a good drabble, in fact I can safely say it is one of my favorite things. So I hope that whoever reads my stuff likes that as well.