'm just a guy who likes quality fan fiction. I live in London, like to travel, like reading stories and a good pizza.
There are lot of things I don't like in fiction:
- Harry/Draco - there is too much of it. Writers use some originality
- harry/Ginny - why rub salt into already deep wound? Canon was enough
- Harry/Hermione - uhm I just don't like that ship.
- Harry/Snape, Lupin, Sirius - I don't like pedophilia!
- Super Harry's - I like intelligent stories with a plot.
- Wandless magic - I find magic an art that requires tools. Such as a wand.
- creature Harry - because most of them are cliched and super-powered. If "turning" would make everyone so smart/intelligent/powerful then everyone would be doing it.
- FLASHBACK ... END FLASHBACK - I want to read a story not a "manual" Writers use imagination. A dream, a chapter dedicated to the past event, a conversation where past is revealed, ... anything goes except structural blocks.
- Summeries like "I suck at summeries but my story is great" - err you most likely suck at story writing too. You summery is your business card. if it sucks I won't read it
- Jumping Point of views. It has it's place and fits well in some stories. However most of these are horribly done. Just for the sake to get a larger word count? Reveal the plot ahead of time? Reveal what everyone feels and thinks? Kinda ruins stories and kills any on going suspence. Oh and revisit same event from different perspectives again and again like a broken record!
- Veela - because most of it is simply too cliche.
- mpreg - simply sick and wrong.
Oh well there is a lot I don't like... Anyway if I review your story it means I like it. I don't bother reviewing crap (usually) and usually I try to be more constructive then just "wow... your story is great... best evar..." like most reviews seem to be. So I tend to criticise and tell what I like or dislike. But if you do get a review from me like above it can only mean that your story is truly perfect in my book and deserves only praise!