Author has written 8 stories for Teen Titans.
Hey, I'm Louddragon. I'm a SENIOR in High School. I love writing, I got into writing fanfiction when I was going through a really tough time. Writing honestly saved my life. I'm allowed to express myself and work towards a goal, whether its a plot line or brushing up on my own skills. If you peruse my stories you'll see that I've improved since my first story. I cringe when I go back to read it...
Name: Starts with an 'M', but that's all I'm telling you. ;)
Gender: Female, obviously
Birthday: November 13th
I love Teen Titans, I will only write Fan Fiction for Teen Titans for now. Maybe in the future I'll venture out further.
I'm a huge BBxRae, RobxStar, CyxBee, Flinx fan! Yuck RaexRob...eww... Don't even come near me with that ship...
Edgar Allen Poe
Henry David Thoreau
F. Scott Fitzgerald
I am that girl,
The one who likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
- by linguisticsrock, copy and paste if you can relate to this.
You know you're obsessed with Teen Titans when...
1. If you ever see purple, green, red, yellow and blue in one place, you instantly think of the theme song.
2. If you hear someone say the word "Titans", you smile uncontrollably.
3. You never looked at a hood the same way again.
4. You named one of your pets after a Titan.
5. You watch the re-runs on Boomerang. It's the only thing on Boomerang you watch.
6. You found out about the Titans after seeing a Teen Titans Go commercial and did some research. You never forgave yourself for not watching it before.
7. You've read some of the old comics, even though they have nothing to with the Titans you know and love.
8. You sing the theme song randomly during any class period possible.
9. When you met somebody else who used to watch Teen Titans, you didn't leave them alone for weeks.
10. You make random references to the show that nobody understands.
11. When nobody understands, you feel like crying.
12. You might have checked your forehead for giant zits when you turned twelve.
13. You write fanfiction constantly.
14. You tried to become vegetarian. And might have failed.
15. You watch Teen Titans Go, even if you don't really like it.
16. You raged when you discovered "Things Change" was the last episode.
17. After seeing the movie, you actually did some research on Tokyo's police forces.
18. You have a TT crack-ship you secretly love.
19. You looked up all the names of those thingamajigs that Cyborg was talking about in "Stranded".
20. You copy and paste this, smiling to yourself.
That's my profile! Now read my stories! XOXO!