Author has written 1 story for Teen Titans.
I needed a creative outlet, so here I am. Otherwise my thoughts are infested with little monsters that are hell-bent on invading my actions and words in an attempt to make my day much more interesting than it already is, to say the least. At least here, on this website, they can be directed towards a much more meaningful role as a creative citizen rather than a creative monster. Sometimes they're both.
Anyway, hope you enjoy what I've got to write or say, sometimes I've got a funny way of saying things or leaving things unsaid at all. Please forgive me because I am not perfect. Thanks for reading.
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
"'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION-WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell all the other customers you'll let them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, then pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack, and when people browse through say,
"PICK ME! PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream...
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door. Wait a while and then yell very loudly,
"There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an isle shouting,
"Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning on doing any of these things.
Unsafe External Link