Author has written 20 stories for Monster Buster Club, Code Lyoko, and Grand Theft Auto.
The Playlist on Youtube with the Songs I used on my fanfics: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5lJ3Dx8zo_icZZ9I31e1xfs99JoYnJ-j&feature=mh_lolz
Wedding In Japan 1-2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cf5vw_wedding-in-japan-1-2_music
Banned from the MBC : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19y6qg_banned-from-the-mbc_music
Love has no Bounds 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19y64i_love-has-no-bounds-2_music
Fighting for Love: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x239a9i_fighting-for-love-soundtrack-fanfic_shortfilms
Storylinks with theirs mentioned Songs, Summaries and other options: http://mollymolata.deviantart.com/journal/Fanfictions-from-me-Links-446957436
-Love has no bounds 2: The Senior Year. I dont know about the Story "Romeo and Juliet"
-In "Code: Los Santos" I mistaked Moto cross. With Moto cross I wanted to mean Dirt Bike.
-In "Code: Los Santos" The Dirt bike track, where William and Michael drove with their Dirt bikes is actually a track for horses.
-Wedding in Japan 3. I dont know how it is in a gameshow. (Only that you win money and so stuff)
- Love has no Bounds 2: The Senior Year. I dont know how the senior year in america is, but I wrote how I think it is.
-Not all stories have "Alternate Endings"
-Not all stories have a video on Dailymotion with the parts of the used Songs.
-Wedding in Japan 3 and 4 dont have a video on Dailymotion with the Songparts.
(BTW the Songs are "What hurts the most" by "Cascada" and "Rascal Flatts" and "I need a doctor" by "Eminem")
Location: Switzerland, District Uster.
Languages I know: European portuguese, English, German,Swissgerman (Züridütsch), a bit french and a bit spanish.
FAVOURITE SHOWS: How i met your mother , The Simpsons , Monster Buster Club , Dancin Days(2012) , Knight Rider(2008),Mayday, House MD, Spongebob Squarepants, Mirai Nikki (The future Diary), Mar Salgado (Salted sea) and Code Lyoko.
FAVOURITE MOVIES: Madagascar 1-3,Fast and the Furious 1-6, Alpha & Omega 1-4 , Wall-e , Shrek 1-4, Cars 1-2, Rio 1-2,The Lion King 1-3, Hangover 1-3, Pu$$ in Boots, Bolt, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Slumdog Millionaire and The Penguins of Madagascar.
FAVOURITE SINGERS/BANDS: Cascada, Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna, Adele, Rita Ora, The Gift, Pitbull, Shakira, Lady Gaga, PSY, Backstreet Boys,Gotthard, LMFAO , Eminem and Britney Spears.
Anime: Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki) , Yukiteru Amano(Mirai Nikki), Prince Aikka(Oban Star Racers), Jordan C. Wilde(Oban Star Racers), Eva/Molly Wei(Oban Star Racers), Ino Yamanaka(Naruto), Kina Inuzuka(Naruto), Naruto Uzumaki(Naruto), Sasuke Uchica(Naruto), Akamaru(Naruto)
Cartoon: William Dunbar(Code Lyoko), Odd della Robbia(Code Lyoko), Helga G. Pataki(Hey Arnold)
Movie: Humphrey (Alpha & Omega), Classified Penguins of Madagascar), Kate (Alpha & Omega), Garth (Alpha & Omega), Lilly (Alpha & Omega), Private (Penguins of Madagascar), Puss in Boots, Simon Seville (Alvin and the Chipmunks), Jeanette Miller(Alvin and the Chipmunks), Alvin Seville(Alvin and the Chipmunks),
Videogame: Sly Cooper, Trevor Phillips (Grand Theft Auto 5)
Molly => Wolf. Has the same body as Aleu from Balto 2. Her fur is orange and has stripes like the ones of Tigers. Shes an Alpha.
Yuki (Stern) (Wedding in Japan 1-4) => Human. Shes the cartoon version of Hatsune Miku. Shes japanese. She has blue eyes and she has long and black hair. Shes Odd Della Robbias Ex-girlfriend and Ulrich Sterns wife. She has got with him two sons.
Luana Bertani (Love has no Bounds 1-2 => 1/4 Alien/ rest human, She looks like a redhead with black bluse and black pants, you used to see in many episodes of the Monster Buster Club. (AKA I gave her that name. Someone on DA even named her Lola) Shes Nossidas Girlfriend. Shes swiss.
Willamina Dunbar (Wedding in Japan 2-4) => Shes Yumi and William Dunbars first daughter. Shes similar to her mother Yumi and at the teenage years, she looks almost the same as her, just she heritages the haircolor of her father, William. She has two Sisters and a brother.
FAVOURITE BOOKS: The Famous 5 and Wedding in Japan (BTW, thats the fanfic I wrote for school)
FAVOURITE GAMES: Grand Theft Auto 3-5 , The Sims 2-3,Need For Speed and Rayman.
FAVOURITE ATHLETES: Cristiano Ronaldo,Ronaldinho, Oscar Cardozo , Artur Moraes and Eusebio.
FAVOURITE COUNTRIES: England, Switzerland, Portugal,Brazil, Turkey and Italy.
FAVOURITE CLUBS: SL Benfica,Manchester United, Real Madrid, Brazil, Portugal, Switzerland and Italy.
Couples I ship currenlty.
Danny& Cathy from Monster Buster Club.
William & Yumi from Code Lyoko. (OTP)
William & Sissi from Code Lyoko.
Humphrey & Kate from Alpha and Omega. (OTP)
Garth & Lilly from Alpha and Omega.
Simon and Jeanette from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Kiba and Ino from Naruto.
Odd and Aelita from Code Lyoko.
Yuno and Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki. (OTP)
My top 5 Story based on Views.
1. Love has no Bounds*
2. Code: Los Santos
3. Wedding in Japan*
4. Love has no Bounds 2: The senior Year
5. Banned from the MBC*
( * Recommend to read)
Fighting for Love: Sissis pregnancy test gave a wrong answer/ Sissi will loose her baby
Wedding in Japan : According to the 3rd and 4th WIJ, William and Yumi already had an intercourse in the 1st WIJ
Love has no bounds 2: Nossida is too OOC
Banned from the MBC: The word "Parchugal" when I heard it at the Episode "Sore Winner" I understood Portugal. The whole time.
Code Lyoko: I always thought WilliamxYumi and OddxAelita were cannon. (Honestly I like them more, than the real Canon)
Wedding in Japan: It wasnt supposed to make William and Yumi sing at the train. (Well, this is what I got of watching Alpha and Omega)
Code: Playstation 4: Based on a Inter Discount Store near my home. Just with an apprentice and a random guy.
Code: Los Santos: Trevor would be a great Pilot...
Code: Los Santos: William cant form cute names with Yumis.
Wedding in Japan 2: Its kind of dirty.
Love has no Bounds 2: Luanas surname is based on a Construction company.
Yumis underpants: It wasnt supposed to be named like that.
- English isnt my native languages.
- I dont have English lessons since a year, cause at my new School, there was a lot of Students, who choosed english and only the Students, who want to become Salesmen, Businessmen, Computer Scientists and other Jobs, where English is very important were chosen.
- Writing Stories here I do it as a hobby and I still go to school (10th Grade/Tradeschool) and all my stories arent all written professional.
No Name: Alpha&OmegaPenguins of Madagascar/ ClassifiedxMolly(Oc) (Undecided)
No Name: Monster Buster Club/ DannyxCathy, SamxChris (Plot unknown)
No Name: Code Lyoko/WilliamxYumi, Alternate version of Wedding in Japan 1-2 (Undecided)
You Know You’re Addicted to Monster Buster Club When...
1) You watch every episode even if you've seen it many times Yes
2) You know when each episode with air Theyre not in air :(
3) You make a FanFiction account and write MBC stories Have five or less/more
4) You make a YouTube account and make MBC videos Yeah, but theres this stupid thirdparty thing accepted declined, whatever
5) Your parents ask you why you watch the same show everyday Once asked
6) You have dreams where MBC couples are together Yes
7) You daydream about new MBC stories to put on FanFiction Most at school D:
8) You go on Wikipedia everyday to see if someone updated the MBC episode list Actually No
9) You see the internet looking to see if something has season 2 episodes (you even go on websites in different languages thank you Google translator) I understand it almost without Google Translate xD
10) While you’re reading this your smiling and nodding I was only nodding.
11) You now want to put this list on your profile and send this to your friends :)No, just here.
Almost everything true.
So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool... (I try with the music of my Laptop)
This is the true version, that came out
Opening Credits: Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
Life is Good: Selfie - The Chainsmokers
Mental Breakdown: Bad Romance (Okay?)
Driving: Get low - DJ Snake ft Dillon Francis
The most badass portuguese-french-italian-british-comedy-drama-romance-movie in non-existance xD
1. You are pretty skilled [y]
2. You are pretty popular [n]
3. You never give up [n]
4. You are loyal [y]
5. You are a leader (You inspire people) [n]
6. You keep your promises [y]
1. You are friendly to anybody [y]
2. You don't get noticed much [y]
3. You love to joke around [y]
4. You are a follower (You get inspired) [y]
5. You try our best to do hard things [y]
6. You try to impress people [y]
"Omega 1! Alpha 0" .- Humphrey (Alpha and Omega)
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Cartoons Code Lyoko|