Author has written 12 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Legend of Zelda, and Teen Titans.
I LOVE writing, it's the one thing that always calms me down, I mostly write about Yu-Gi-Oh on the couple of Seto/Serenity. I also write Zelda but not much.
Favorite Characters (Yu-Gi-Oh):
1. Seto Kaiba (TOP FAVORITE)
2. Joey Wheeler
3. Yami Bakura
5. Serenity Wheeler
6. Mai Valentine
Favorite Characters (Zelda):
3. Dark Link
Favorite Characters (Teen Titans):
4. Beast Boy
Favorite Pairings: (In order):
1. Seto/Serenity: I think they are a cute couple...when written right. They can have so many plots to them, from the darker fictions,to little fluffs. Plus it is always a bonus to see Joey's reaction! These stories I never get sick of and that makes them my #1 favorite.
2. Joey/Mai: Now many people believe that since they are pretty much proven in the show that there couldn't possible be plots that can be used with them...not true. I like stories that focus on each of their stubborn personality. There can be ones that have a conflict to show their emotions, or a conflict where there both victims of the past. I love this couple
3. Bakura/Serenity/Ryou: Hehe I like this couple because it holds both the sweet side of a relationship and an evil side. Ryou and Serenity could make a cute fluff story, or can have him trying to protect Serentiy from his darker half...and speaking of darker half; Bakura and Serenity hold the angst, hate, and torture that people like. To me this couple holds different sides of SetoxSerenity, the good and the bad. Love it!
4. Yami/Tea: I think Yami and Tea are good for each other...now before you bit my head off let me explain. I don't normally like Tea, but both her and Yami are big friendship speakers. They hold the will, in a way and preach the same thing. I like this couple mostly in fluffy fictions and not long length.
6. Mokuba/Rebecca: Yes them, I think it is interesting to read them. One thing is that Mokuba is more social than his older brother, therefore I think he takes on a player type guy, whereas Rebecca would put a stop to that and not take interest, this to me could start a challenge for Mokuba and I think if he has any of his brother in him he would take that challenge.
1. Link/Zelda: I know that many people put Link and Malon together, believe me I use to be one of them, but I adore this couple because it holds so many challenges and heartache for them to be together that it would be a great read.
1. Robin/Starfire: Once again I know this isn't a popular pairing but I have to say that I like it, as you could tell I like the fact that opposites attract. I think that Robin could use someone to give warmth to his life whereas before he never had that. It's a cute pairing #1 in Teen Titans.
2. Beast Boy/Raven: Opposites attract remember. Like Robin, I think Raven could use some warmth and Beastboy has shown that he holds a special place in her heart. He is always there to comfort her when she is down, that is someone who cares.
3. Beast Boy/Terra: Umm, I don't really know. I like it that Beastboy gives her strength to believe in herself and likewise Terra excepts Beastboy for who he is.
4. Slade/Robin: (Laughs nervously) I can't help it. I love the love/hate relationship. I don't like it when Robin willingly gives into Slade, that would be like him losing and Robin hates to lose. I like it because both try to bend the other to their will.
Tolerated Pairings: (In order)
1. Yugi/Tea: I think this is cute, he isas preachy then Yami, but still holds Tea in a special place. He is willing to risk his life for her and to make that makes agood couple.
2. Malik/Serenity: Now I only read a few of these, but they are good. Malik seems to be someone who is understanding and willing to stand up for what he believes. Serenity I think needs that, needs someone to show her how to stand up for herself. Still not as good as Silentshipping.
3. Bakura/Tea/Ryou: This is cute. Although I think Bakura would kill her first chance he got...oh well always a challenge.
4. Seto/Joey: (Laughs nervously again) Another love-hate relationship. Now I only like this pairing when it is written well. I don't like it when Kaiba goes all mushy all of a sudden and vice versa, they are not friends, but they are the most alike in many ways, to the attitude, to their love of their younger siblings. I like.
5.Seto/Mai: Not as good as Joey/Mai but hey this has potential. They are both stubborn, good looking and RICH$$$ But hey they have their problems too.
6. Yami/Serenity/Yugi: Cute. Both Yami and Yugi would protect Serenity with everything they had...plus they are probably the only ones Joey wouldn't kill.
1. Robin/Terra: I like the idea of the apprentice thing. I don't like the fluff in this character relation but I like the action and conflict part ofi it.
2. Beastboy/Starfire: They are alike I have to admit. Beastyboy has proven time and time again that he can make Starfire laugh. And Starfire cares for Beastboy in her own way.
Pairings I HATE: (In order)
1. Seto/Tea: Sorry fan, I think Seto would rather shot himself in the foot then have to listen to friendship speeches for the rest of his life.
2. Tristan/Serenity: I know that Tristan like Serenity...alot. But I think that instead of having someone that would rather stand up for her, she needs someone to teach her to do it for herself.
3.Duke/Serenity: Duke is to much into himself, and he IS a player. For that reason I think that Serenity shouldn't waste her time.
4. Yami/Mai: I think their personailies would clash a little to much...not that they hate each other but just that Mai is a loner and Yami is someone that enjoys friendships with others.
5. Joey/Tea: EEEK How do you come up with a plot for this? I don't mean to be rude but they just don't show any type of romantic emotion to the other...ever!
6. Seto/Isis: Although they had there confrontations in the past, I think Kaiba would not appreciate the speeches about his ancient past.
7. Mokuba/Serenity: Now I don't hate-hate this couple, but Serenity seems older then Mokuba at least 3 years older.
1. Link/Malon: I use to like it, now I just cringe. I'm sorry she has become very annoying to me. Although she makes a good friend I can not see a romantic relationship between Link and Malon.
2. Link/Ruto: Urm...No! Even Link can't stand her
3. Link/Male Sheik: I'm a Ocarina of Time fan, and believe that Sheik will always be Zelda in my books.
1. Robin/Raven: Now I don't hate this couple to much. But their personalities are so close that they would probably get on each others nerves. Besides I thought Raven couldn't afford to feel emotion.
2. Cyborg/Starfire: They help each other out it's true, but as for a romantic couple...no!
1. Seto Kaiba
1. Dark Link
2. Red X
Career: Hairdresser/Esthetician/Nail Technician
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Hobbies: Writing, Painting, Hair, Nails, Drawing, Reading, Swimming, Biking
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Relationships: Getting Married Nov.17/07
"I won’t stop. Not now, not ever. (kneeling over Robin) I am the thing that keeps you up at night. (hauling him up) The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest…and neither will you." Slade
"Me? Duel you? I'd have more of a challenge playing solitaire" Seto Kaiba
"GIANTIC DONUT!" Joey Wheeler
Robin: I thought you didn’t like to play the hero.
Red X: Doesn’t mean I don’t know how.
"I'm here to chew gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of gum" Seto Kaiba
Robin: How can you even think about sleep? We can’t let Starfire go through with this!
Cyborg: Come on, man. You sure you’re not just, you know…jealous? (Beast Boy nods.)
Joey: Hey Mokuba, that fairy's turned you into a girl
Mokuba: Great. Can she make you smart?
"Joey, You look like an overgrown monkey in that outfit" Seto Kaiba
Joey: "Kaiba! Call off your dragon! I give! I give!"
Kaiba: "Bad dog! Don't contradict your master!"
Joey: "You're not my―――"
Kaiba: "Quiet! Sit! Sit at your master's feet, where you belong!"
Pelican: Oh, have you seen my hippo?
He hides and I must seek.
Starfire: I cannot play. Please, do you know
A strange man named Control Freak?
He is big, not tall, and nasty,
And known for causing strife.
He escaped into the TV—
"Kaiba, how'd you like to give up all your teeth!" Joey Wheeler
"We've come this far, and I'm not going to blow it. Actually, yes I am" Seto Kaiba
Red X: You know, cutie…the only crime here is that you and I haven’t gone out on a—
Kaiba: "Don't you have someone else to annoy?"
"What's your hurry? Anxious to lose?" Seto Kaiba
"Don't you realize that I am the darkness?" Yami Bakura
Joey: "But you gotta prove yourselves first by duelin' a top contender, and I think I know one!"
Starfire:Ever since Cyborg said the “girlfriend,” things are different between us.
Robin: (trying to play it off) It’s…just a misunderstanding. Everything’s okay.
Starfire: Everything is not okay. (She crosses the cavern.) We are not okay. I fear we will never be okay again, and you will not tell me how you feel. (He approaches.)
Robin: (tugging collar) Uh…y…I’m not very good at that. (She sniffles and wipes her nose, then turns to him.)
Starfire: Do Earth boys come with some kind of manual, then?
Robin: (smiling) That would make things easier. (She moves to him at the fire.)
Starfire: How am I to know what you think about me?
Robin: (very rattled) Starfire…
"That's right Joey. Stay down. Stay down like the sniveling defeated dog I've turned you into" Seto Kaiba
Slade: This isn’t about your friends, Robin. It’s about you. It’s always been about you.
Kitten: Hi, Robbie-poo!
Robin: Um…what was that last part again?
Starfire: (irked) Robin, who is this girl? And why does she call you “poo”?
(to Joey)"Looks like I'll have to teach you to behave, just like the dog you are." Seto Kaiba
"That's all folks" Seto Kaiba
I like all reviews including negative responses, but that just shows me what I need to work too. The reviews either tell me if I should keep writing or just stop before I get to far 0_0 Thanks for all your comments