Author has written 3 stories for Love Hina.
Hey, if you're reading this then you either hate my writing or love it. I've been reviewing stories for a while. I might've reviewed yours at one point or another. Now I finally got the courage to register. YAY!!! Hope to see some reviews from you.
Things I Like: Maruchan ramen, Videogames, Anime, good rock music, Comedian acts, Jay and Silent Bob movies(Snooch to the motherf*kin' nooch), Parentheses. The best comedians are Dennis Leary and George Carlin.
Things I don't like: Bad videogames, bad rock music, birds (always crappin' on the car), Vegatables.
I especially don't like those people who come to your house at three in the morning and ask "Have you found Jesus?"
That's why I keep a bumpersticker that says 'I have found him, he is in the trunk'.
And for you people who need to know everything I'm only a 15 year old dude.
10-01-03: My first review! YAY! Thanks whoever you are!
Animes I currently own:
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
Full Metal Panic
X the series
Flame of Recca
Rurouni Kenshin (Before Cartoon Network ever heard of it. Bong!!)
Vampire Princess Miyu
Street Fighter Zero (or Alpha)
Sakura Wars (the movie)
Samurai:Hunt for the Sword
Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Kare Kano:His and Her Circumstances
Ranma 1/2 (It's one of the BEST)
Ah!My Goddess: the Movie
Sorcerer on the Rocks
Love Hina (Another one of the BEST)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
La Blue Girl (Hee Hee)
Cool Devices (Ha Ha)
Night Shift Nurses (Extreme Ha Ha)
Harvest Moon (all of them)
Final Fantasy (all of them)
Soul Calibur (I'm the best. I won a local Gamestop tournament)
Skies of Arcadia (both of them)
GTA III and Vice City
Disgaea :Hour of Darkness
Deus Ex: Invisible War
You won't be seeing many stories from me since I'm a lazy prick but I'll try my best to make them all enjoyable.
Things I wish would happen to me:
1. "You like anime and videogames too?" a beautiful blonde asked, her chest heaving with an unknown anticipation.
2. A knock at the door reveals a military official. "Sir, we have run out of room in Fort Knox. We would like to ask to use your living quarters to store about 4 million dollars in gold. I mean, it's not like we count any of this."
3. A stranger approaches me and says, "Hey, I'm gonna die in two days so I want you to have my collection of every anime ever published."
4. A beautiful woman and her hot friend come up to me and say, "If you can beat us in SoulCalibur II we'll let you do anything you want to us for one week."
5. Be teleported in an anime of my choice as whatever or whoever I want.
Well, thanks to the magic of both Final Fantasy XI and Halo (PC) I won't be updating any chpaters very soon. But, you can bet that I'll have one for the holidays and I'll have a new story up. Just cause I'm not writing doesn't mean I'm not thinking.